IGNORED

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

4 hours ago, freealljs said:

I would like Lori to elaborate on what she means by women "living like men". She often writes it as "be like men", "act like men", but really what does she mean? What traits do men have that women don't?  Please elaborate Lori.  

But really, why would I want to be like Lori? She's an entitled bitch.  I'm in my 40s and still paying off student loans, because my parents wanted me to go to college but couldn't afford it. I am grateful for my education. 

The only thing different from me that my brother does is sometimes to pee standing. That's it. We both work, we both do household chores, we both take care of doggie. If living and acting like men mean to take care of your life yourself, than 99% of women, regardless of being married or not, are acting and living like men.

I'm proud of what I achieved, because nothing of that was handed me on a silver platter. I worked through the fuck you's the life had given me. Compared to Lori's spoiled life it may seem less, but everything I have, I have earned myself.

@Sonic the Whoredgehog there is a lovely theory out there in MGTOW circles, that everytime a woman has sex with another man, a part of his DNA becomes a part of her, becaue he ejaculated inside of her. And when she will have children, they contain parts of the DNA of all of her former sex partners, not just the biological father. And that's why it is so important to have a virgin, no former lover's DNA. Seems like stupid Lori is now projecting this scientific bogus on the man, too.

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

@Sonic the Whoredgehog there is a lovely theory out there in MGTOW circles, that everytime a woman has sex with another man, a part of his DNA becomes a part of her, becaue he ejaculated inside of her. And when she will have children, they contain parts of the DNA of all of her former sex partners, not just the biological father. And that's why it is so important to have a virgin, no former lover's DNA. Seems like stupid Lori is now projecting this scientific bogus on the man, too.

What the actual fuck? 

Sorry, i am trying hard to break the "F" habit but seriously, WTF? These people are a special kind of stupid. Oh. My. God. <mumbling away in disbelief>

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, Sonic the Whoredgehog said:

Holy shit. Her tweets are one hateful mini-rant after another. This one's my favorite:

"God only permits a man, through sanctified lawful marriage, to become one flesh through sexual intercourse with his wife, and consequently to become one flesh at the DNA micro-chromosome genetic level with his wife.”

Further illustrating my point from yesterday. Mammals do not have "microchromosomes" except in the case of chromosomal disorders. Is she reading here? Did someone point out that she doesn't know jack shit about biology and she's trying to sound scientific? If so, it's not working. 

Especially since you can see DNA with your bare eyes :D *nerdalert*

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

What the actual fuck? 

Sorry, i am trying hard to break the "F" habit but seriously, WTF? These people are a special kind of stupid. Oh. My. God. <mumbling away in disbelief>

No, in this case the "F" word is very appropriate.

His DNA becomes part of her because he ejaculated in her?  Oh good lord.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Other than the mind blowing stupidity of this, should we understand that all these men are willing to pay child support for all the children of all the women they've ever had sex with? Or are they also staying virgins until marriage? What if all the partners of these women have worn condoms? Does the DNA still mix (my brain hurt when I wrote that)?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

I very quick google search shows this DNA crap is patently false. It was brought about because women sometimes have male DNA in their brain. Lori's blog contains a link to a "scientific" article. I clicked and nope, it's a religious website.

She also takes the time to shame women for masturbating. I think I know now why she's such a sour grape.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 5

Alyssa had her baby; Gideon, born Sept 3rd 10:22am

She claims to have been in labor for 5 days...

Screenshot_2019-09-04-20-09-29-1.png

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Alyssa had her baby; Gideon, born Sept 3rd 10:22am

Has Lori so much as mentioned this?  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

What the actual fuck? 

Reading Lori and her ilk is much like dieting, in that one cannot stop saying “fuck” while doing either. 

Edited by usmcmom
Typo
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 20

Just now, delphinium65 said:

Has Lori so much as mentioned this?  

In the chatroom yes. Don't worry it will come soon. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

2 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

In the chatroom yes. Don't worry it will come soon. 

At least she hasn't totally ignored her daughter's joy then.  But on Twitter she has posted 8 steaming piles of bullcrap yesterday and today (as of my current count, won't be surprised if she does more before the day is done), but no mention of this long-awaited grandchild.  Further evidence that controlling women is more important to Lori than her own family.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

there is a lovely theory out there in MGTOW circles, that everytime a woman has sex with another man, a part of his DNA becomes a part of her, becaue he ejaculated inside of her.

Ah shit, I knew I had heard that "sex changes your DNA" crap somewhere. Makes sense, she's been courting misogynists for years. 

Also, what's this about masturbation "stealing" from your husband? I feel like it's the opposite, if your husband wants a wife who is comfortable with and understands her own body, especially if you don't have sex before marriage. The "Christian" reasoning is "lust is wrong -> lust= any and all sexual thoughts not about someone you're married to ->masturbation requires sexual thoughts -> it's a sin" which if you ask me is quite a serious of logical leaps to take in an attempt to repress a natural and healthy function of the human body. Honestly, it kinda seems like fundies just don't want women to have orgasms.

I'm glad everything seems to have gone well with Alyssa's birth. Given the apparent effort she's made to distance herself from her mother, I think she'll be a good mom. 

• Upvote 12

Anything bad that happens in Lori's limited sphere is cataclysmic.  For others, she's nonchalant saying it's payment for living in a fallen world or because they have sinned.  Lyme disease is serious, but she is unable to process that others have nothing left of their lives and are struggling to find loved ones who died in the storm.  Her mother laid dying and she couldn't bother to leave her peaceful cabin.

I am best friends with people who lost everything of their lives in Katrina.  It is a permanent time marker for all of us -- did that happen before or after Katrina?  For my cousin, Hurricanes Betsy and Camille are her time markers as they lot everything twice in a 4 year span.  

She is incapable of emotions and virtues such as empathy, compassion, understanding, kindness, altruism, and peacemaking.   Instead, she thrives on anger, hate, vitriol, harm, selfishness, and sowing discord.  I put her in Dante's eighth level of hell.  I would even consider the 9th level as she commits treachery every day by misusing the Word of God to suit her own agenda.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, Sonic the Whoredgehog said:

Also, what's this about masturbation "stealing" from your husband? I feel like it's the opposite, if your husband wants a wife who is comfortable with and understands her own body, especially if you don't have sex before marriage. The "Christian" reasoning is "lust is wrong -> lust= any and all sexual thoughts not about someone you're married to ->masturbation requires sexual thoughts -> it's a sin" which if you ask me is quite a serious of logical leaps to take in an attempt to repress a natural and healthy function of the human body. Honestly, it kinda seems like fundies just don't want women to have orgasms.

Orgasms aren't needed for submission and 10 minutes and lube to procreate another arrow for jesus. Can't let the wife get any ideas about worth some pleasure. That would lead to her thinking that she's worth of respect or something.

• Upvote 14

Congrats to Alyssa! What a cutie! I hope grandma Lori doesn't ever get to babysit him.

I agree with those saying Lori is awful because she's a mean, terrible person... but I don't think that necessarily means there's not something wrong with her. And if there is something wrong with her, I don't think that reduces her responsibility for the harm she's caused. She's been terrible and hurting people for a long time, it's just now she doesn't seem able to hide it behind a smile anymore. She barely even tries to prove things are biblical anymore.

Physically, there's definitely some major decline going on with her - just a look at photos from 2 years ago compared to today show that. Cognitively, she's getting less understandable and more erratic. Doesn't mean she's not innately mean and nasty. She's mean and nasty, and whatever is wrong with her is not responsible for that, it's just making what she's always been much more obvious. 

Like a certain resident of DC, cognitive decline is making her nastiness and lack of brainpower more obvious, but not absolving her of being responsible for the harm she's causing.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

Alright folks, I'm procrastinating and waded into the filth of Lori's scientific claims so you don't have to. But if you do want to, this is the article to which Lori links to support her claims. It claims in turn, that:

Immunologists at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center conducted a study in 2004, which concluded that the possible sources of male DNA present in women’s blood included pregnancies, miscarriages, a vanished male twin, or sexual intercourse [1]. The findings concluded that through sexual intercourse alone, women could hold onto the male genes and DNA of all their sexual partners within their bloodstreams and organs for life [2].

This is the cited academic article, which is unfortunately behind a 36$ paywall. I highly doubt the person who wrote the original article shelled out for it, and even if they did, those things are incredibly complex and honestly beyond the reach of a layperson. I don't mean to be condescending; I couldn't get through one of these without a headache until my junior year of college. The available summary states:

Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

Male microchimerism is the presence of genetically distinct genetic material, generally quantified as a y-chromosome in a female, as this is much easier to detect than genetically distinct X or autosomal chromosomes. But, note how "sexual intercourse" is noted as the last of a number of possible causes. For anyone blessedly unfamiliar with the process of writing a scientific paper, any and all possibilities are generally listed as avenues for further study, to increase interest, or simply to fill space- not necessarily because they are scientifically viable theories. The study did not include the women's sexual orientation or history as a variable. It's also worth noting that in the scientific world, an individual study means very little. Scientific consensus is king, and that requires massive sample sizes, meta-analyses, and approximately a metric fuckton of money before something can be accepted as scientific fact. There are simply too many variables in any given biology research project for a single study to provide conclusive evidence, In addition, the study did NOT conclude that women could "hold onto" male genetic material "through sexual intercourse alone". Note that a second source is cited after that claim. It links to this frankly vile article, which backs up that claim with an article about fruit flies. This lovely bit of writing, which reads like a gospel tract from an unhinged cultist, starts off:

Sex cannot only be deadly, DNA from the semen of your past sexual partners can come back to haunt you, your children and even generations to come. You may want to think twice about that next one night stand or dude with less than stellar DNA you might secretly shack up with to end your long dry spell.

So, this is clearly emphasizing the "harm" to women and their children, because who gives a damn what men do? Sure, it may be "sin", but it's not as bad because there's no consequences for them, right? Not exactly. The research on this is spotty, but I have found zero evidence to support that male microchimerism is a health hazard for women. In fact, I've found a few articles that suggest it may have benefits, but frankly all of the margins and sample sizes are too small to give any real conclusions.

This article also claims:

The theory that all the mothers’ sexual partners influence their children’s physical characteristics dates back to ancient Greece and Rome, where it was simply an accepted fact. They did not have the science to back it up, but they definitely knew enough about sexual relations and blood to even have laws at times against adultery, and sodomy.

First point of bullshit: A woman's eggs are all formed before she is even born and will not be altered by genetic material in the blood.

Second point of bullshit: The ancient Greeks were pretty fuckin gay, my dudes. The Roman adultery laws allowed a husband to have sex with a slave or a prostitute, and at one point allowed a man to kill his wife if she was caught in an affair. What a wonderful society to emulate.

Don't even get me started on what the Greeks and Romans thought counted as "science", I've already gone on enough of a tangent.

All this to say: Aunt Lori doesn't have a scale big enough to weigh the amount of bullshit behind her claims.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

I doubt Lori is aware that all humans share 99.6% of their DNA.  That's right Lor, you have more in common with those people across the border than you realize.  We share 90% with chimpanzees and 40% with a banana. *

* Don't quote me on the exact figures but its something like that.   

• Upvote 12
  • Love 4

47 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

We share 90% with chimpanzees and 40% with a banana.

Lori usually speaks from the banana part of her brain.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 31
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Lori usually speaks from the banana part of her brain.

And that's an insult to the poor banana, even her peel is fare more usefull than Lori

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

All the medications left yesterday. The insulin and stuff, JDRF will take them...unofficially...they said that if I brought it they wouldn't turn it away. 

They're coming tomorrow to get the bed, wheelchair, walker and shower chair. 

The disability claim has been adjudicated...I have no idea what it is, it takes 7-10 days for them to send me the packet so I'm on pins and needles. Maybe yelling at people on Twitter worked...

• Upvote 1
  • Love 39

59 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

All the medications left yesterday. The insulin and stuff, JDRF will take them...unofficially...they said that if I brought it they wouldn't turn it away. 

They're coming tomorrow to get the bed, wheelchair, walker and shower chair. 

The disability claim has been adjudicated...I have no idea what it is, it takes 7-10 days for them to send me the packet so I'm on pins and needles. Maybe yelling at people on Twitter worked...

I’m glad you were able to find somewhere to take the medications. Sending love to you and praying that God works things in your favor. And I hope you’ve had at least small moments of peace and rest. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

Getting the bed out of my living room will help a lot. It's a reminder...that I don't want. The walker and wheelchair aren't welcome either. I sort of feel like once these things are gone I can start moving forward. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 24

5 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

She claims to have been in labor for 5 days...

Apparently nowadays if the baby is not having any distress they will let you labor until you finally give up and either have a baby or ask for a C-section.

When my DIL was induced I was getting super nervous because she was in labor with no progress for several days.  They had her on a monitor and were willing to let her go until the baby was in distress or she had enough.

She was induced 5:30am on Monday and had the baby 2:35am on Thurs.   She gave in and asked for the c-section when she spent something like 36 hours at 6cm and wasn't making any more progress.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic