IGNORED

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

34 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

California is a community property state -- Lori could (probably would) get half of everything he has  -- everything he worked for 

She would not only get half of the property, retirement funds, house, etc., she would also get support since she hasn't worked in decades.

• Upvote 11

All I have to say is something that hasn't been said in a while. Lori Alexander is a fucking monster!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I’ve also heard that, about giving loved ones “permission” to die. That must be so heartbreaking. 

Honestly, it felt "right."  His nightmare was being alive only in the technical sense, attached to machines.  Of course it was heartbreaking to say, to acknowledge impending death, but it was right.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 9

Why would you want to have experiences when you can have babies, babies, babies? Why see anything except in  inside of your house (and maybe the grocery store) rather than the wonders of the world?  "Life has no purpose without children."  Duh!

no_travel.thumb.JPG.c290a0293b324365b3a4d50b57f07c61.JPG

• Upvote 9

We get it Lori. You are already tired of Alyssa getting all the attention. 

Geesh. Is she going to tweet about labor and delivery every day? It looks like she has tweeted seven times today and most of them seem to be aimed at Alyssa. 

947D34DE-E277-428B-89A4-A4E8251A34BD.jpeg

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, OyHiOh said:

Honestly, it felt "right."  His nightmare was being alive only in the technical sense, attached to machines.  Of course it was heartbreaking to say, to acknowledge impending death, but it was right.

I gave hubby permission to leave. I told him to go to his father and sister, they were waiting for him. I told him that I'd be ok, and it was ok to leave me, I'd take care of everything and keep fighting the VA and whoever else I had to fight to make sure his illness and death weren't meaningless. The last night I was at the hospice, a few hours before he died, I told him that if he didn't want to leave while I was there, it was fine, I understood. I told him I was going home (it was about 8pm) but I'd have my phone with me the whole time. I told him over and over I loved him, kissed him a million times, held his hand. I left about 8 and got the call at 12:42am that he was gone. 

I regret nothing other than being cheated out of another 20-25 years with him. I will continue my fight with the VA, our local medical center and by extension the entire VA to assure not another family has to endure what we did because of an incompetent doctor. His illness and death gave me a purpose. Maybe that's why I'm not spending every day in bed sucking my thumb and crying. I'm fucking angry at what happened, at what didn't have to be. I love my husband beyond words, always have, always will, but I won't allow my grief to wreck my life. Him leaving me wrecked it enough. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 43

Someone posted a PP video on Lori's FB "living in sin" post.  I had to laugh at a worlds colliding.

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 9.59.42 PM.png

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

6 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Lori dropping Ken off at the ER like....

78250636-6845-4D7D-9070-4820FD1C1221.jpeg

True story - I had a coworker who got in an argument with her somewhat of an SO, hit him upside the head with a frying pan, got him to the car, pushed him out at the ER, and left him! I asked her how he was and she shrugged.

• WTF 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dana723 said:

True story - I had a coworker who got in an argument with her somewhat of an SO, hit him upside the head with a frying pan, got him to the car, pushed him out at the ER, and left him! I asked her how he was and she shrugged.

This is absolutely horrifying and so SO funny!  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

When my dad was in the hospital it was so hard to leave. He had to tell me it was alright.  When I wasn't there I was constantly messaging and checking in. There would be nights where I drove down after work, slept there, woke up at 6 and then drove 45 mins to work. One night, I stayed with him until 10; drove home 45 mins and then got a crisis call at midnight (I was on call at midnight) and just never went to bed that night because it took like six hours. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. My dad was an anxious mess who didn't want to be a lone so I was there when I could.  Yet Lori says young women aren't taught to be family oriented. 

I would think having Lori present at the hospital would be a good thing. After all Ken's heart rate was too low right? If the nurses let her bother him enough I'm sure it would have picked right back up! 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

We get it Lori. You are already tired of Alyssa getting all the attention. 

Geesh. Is she going to tweet about labor and delivery every day? It looks like she has tweeted seven times today and most of them seem to be aimed at Alyssa. 

947D34DE-E277-428B-89A4-A4E8251A34BD.jpeg

"A human being that lives for eternity."  What is she smoking these days?

• Upvote 9

the flaw in the whole "babies, babies, babies" thing is eventually the little critters grow up and leave home. Then what? Gotta find something to do. Lori chose to be a shrew. Not me yo...I may not be working, I may never work again (please God), but I got plenty to keep me occupied and none of it has anything to do with "biblical womanhood", blasting my kids on Twitter or FB for whatever imagined "wrongs". It has everything to do with spending my time exposing the VA for the shits they are, making sure my cats don't wreck the place and God willing, by this time next year, adding a couple of pups to the family. Working the dogs, training them, all that shit will keep me mucho busy as it is. 

I may work part-time, as needed for my old boss but that'd be more for something to do than anything else. 

Ok, look, this may all sound cold as fuck in light of losing my husband, BUT...I'm a designer/engineer...I LIKE the plans, the power points, the excel spread sheets, how to get from present state to future state. I'll always be David's wife, but I know he wanted me to LIVE. He wanted me to be happy. The mother crawled into a hole the day my father died and stayed there for 14 miserable years. I've fought too hard for my mental health and I can't let anything destroy it. This is the most emotional pain I've ever been in...but crawling in bed, crying and sucking my thumb isn't going to change a damn thing. There may be days I do exactly that (like yesterday), but I NEED to keep moving forward. Living in the past isn't going to bring him back. I know he loved me beyond reason, thought I hung the sun, moon and stars and was essentially his whole world. So, in his honor, and in the years that were stolen from him, I will LIVE. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 35

Unrelated to Lori, but Dale Partridge is admonishing husbands that follow bikini-clad models on Instagram.  One dude asked how they know which accounts are ok to follow, and the best response told him to pray and rely on the Holy Spirit's guidance to make that determination.

God is watching our IG, y'all!  Be warned.

Of all the things to pray about.  Sheesh.

Edited by hollyfeller
Typos
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Unrelated to Lori, but Dale Partridge is admonishing husbands that follow bikini-clad models on Instagram.  One dude asked how they know which accounts are ok to follow, and the best response told him to pray and rely on the Holy Spirit's guidance to make that determination.

God is watching our IG, y'all!  Be warned.

Of all the things to pray about.  Sheesh.

How much do you want to bet that when they are finished praying God gives the okay to follow exactly who they are already following/want to follow?  God seems to be in lockstep with most of the people we discuss.

God's perfect ways never seem to stray much from Lori's ideals, even if they are diametrically opposed to things in the Bible.   Funny that.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

6 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

California is a community property state -- Lori could (probably would) get half of everything he has  -- everything he worked for 

The dark, cynic part of my brain telling that Ken is very aware of the decline Lori had in the last time and has very little interest to help her get better. That he count's on her condition to be rid of her soon instead of having to live with her for another round about 20 years, even if it only mean nursing home or assisted living.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, klein_roeschen said:

The dark, cynic part of my brain telling that Ken is very aware of the decline Lori had in the last time and has very little interest to help her get better. That he count's on her condition to be rid of her soon instead of having to live with her for another round about 20 years, even if it only mean nursing home or assisted living.

You might be onto something... nursing homes are expensive, but maybe not as expensive as that divorce + no fury from Lori.

If the house is really worth 2 000 000 $ and she gets half + monthly payments, rage + plus a loong costly court fight.

In that case all those online rants might help Ken and we know he is no angel either.

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Upvote 10

2 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

That thought has occurred to me too. I think it's possible that he's A-OK with Lori's bullshit, because her decline means he can be free of her sooner. It may be an awful thought, but they're awful people.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Hoo boy. Lori threatened promised to post Ken's side of the Lyme carditis story today. It's here, and it's the longest, most unnecessarily-detailed bowl of word salad Ken has ever produced.

Have barely begun reading it, but this bit stopped me in my tracks: 

I was getting ready to do our regular sortie with Lori to find WiFi as we purposely do not have it at our summer place, ...

So...no WiFi at their 'summer place' (oh, what a privileged phrase that is!), and yet Lori was able, all summer long, to continue posting her steaming little piles of vitriol every single day. Twice a day. And to respond, at different times, to comments. Ken, you may 'purposely' not have WiFi at your summer place, but you might as well have. You've spent an awful lot of time this summer hooking up to Lori's lifeline, haven't you? :roll: 

He mentions one nurse. Josh. And his Christian Cardiologist (capitalization Ken's).

Oh, wait...he does acknowledge the rest of his health care team: "All three of my Cardiologists were Christians, and the nurses were fantastic professionals."

Well, of course they're fantastic professionals, Ken, most nurses are; you didn't just get the fantastic ones because you're sooper speshul, while everyone else in the hospital got only the average ones. :my_dodgy: Ugh. His smugness irritates me to no end.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 5

17 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Lori dropping Ken off at the ER like....

78250636-6845-4D7D-9070-4820FD1C1221.jpeg

Tuck and roll!

• Haha 11

@usmcmom and @Dana723, we call that the "homie dropoff." Most often when everyone's been partying hard all night and they finally realized Bob has been lying unconscious on the floor for several hours, or there was a disturbance and no one wants to be caught for the shooting/stabbing, but I've seen it over and over again with spouses dropping their s.o. in the emergency bay (sometimes off the back of a pickup truck), and bolting. And these are not limited to one category of people. I had an extremely weathly dad drop his daughter on her primary doctor's office doorstep at the crack of dawn once when she OD'd. Of course,  no one was there. The office staff found her hours later.

• Sad 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 1

In case anybody is interested (since Lori is not) Alyssa’s baby boy is a beautiful little guy and her aunt Alisa brought them supper last night. It looks like it was a nice big salad and Einkorn bread. It was probably delicious because it was made by someone who loves Alyssa and her little family. Her aunt probably left off the big helping of judgment that Lori likes to serve with a meal  

I don’t think “doing without internet” means what Ken thinks it means. Why refuse to put WiFi in your summer house if you are going to leave every day to look for it? 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 4

They just use their phones as a hot spot so she can continue to carry on her diatribes.  

Most of those we had dropped off at the door of the ER were gunshots.  People dump and run their elderly parents right before a hurricane is projected.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, usmcmom said:

In case anybody is interested (since Lori is not) Alyssa’s baby boy is a beautiful little guy and her aunt Alisa brought them supper last night. It looks like it was a nice big salad and Einkorn bread. It was probably delicious because it was made by someone who loves Alyssa and her little family. Her aunt probably left off the big helping of judgment that Lori likes to serve with a meal  

it looked delicious!  And I think Alyssa and her aunt have a very warm relationship.  I've seen notes she's posted on Alyssa's IG previously and it appears they are very close. Lori has said on her old blog that everyone loves her sister Alisa: http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/06/everybody-loves-alisa.html

....she's warm and genuine and I think she's everything Lori isn't. Lori has also mentioned in the past the  Alisa always had a lot of friends when they were growing up and Lori did not. 

• Upvote 10

"All three of my Cardiologists were Christians, and the nurses were fantastic professionals."

All men, I assume? Because Ken would rather die than know that a woman is working to save him, right? Ken? Bueller?

I was getting ready to do our regular sortie with Lori to find WiFi as we purposely do not have it at our summer place, ...

I'm picturing Ken and Lori cruising about suburban neighborhoods in their car, looking for someone's home wifi that doesn't have a password.

Kid, peeking through the curtains: "Mom, that car with the 70's guy and Jack Skellington with a wig and an iPhone is parked at the end of our driveway again."

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

it looked delicious!  And I think Alyssa and her aunt have a very warm relationship.  

It did look delicious, and so fresh. I am glad Alyssa has her aunt as support right now.

I am putting way too much thought into this but I really wonder if Lori is not welcome at Alyssa’s house. For all the talk Lori does about having all the babies, she sure does not seem very interested at all. 

By the time my mom’s last grandchild was born (her ninth) she was still screaming from the rooftops and buying all the stuff, just like with the first. Lori is SEVERELY unimpressed with her newest grandson.  

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic