IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Now we need to come up with a name for the two families like the Smortons.

The Willys?

I didn't get that first.... ??

Edited by fish_ca
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Neelkes? 

I’m thinking their love stories will give me the willies. So I think I might go with The Willy’s ?

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm kind of surprised. The next Wilkes-Neely pairings took so long that I was sure there would not be any more after Amanda & Matthew. This truly reeks of arrenged marriages... Hopefully the new couples are at least somewhat compatible with each other. Amanda must be happy to get her sisters move near her to the Wilkes family farm.

Do we know the ages of the Neely kids? Susanna looks extremely young. I've read their blog (The Neely Team) occasionally and I must say all their daughters are really pretty but the way their family matches in clothing is something else... they seem to find the frumpiest clothes and accessories there were ever made. And their Dear Daddy has crazy eyes that can compete with Steve Maxwell's.

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Well, I'm kind of surprised. The next Wilkes-Neely pairings took so long that I was sure there would not be any more after Amanda & Matthew. This truly reeks of arrenged marriages... Hopefully the new couples are at least somewhat compatible with each other. Amanda must be happy to get her sisters move near her to the Wilkes family farm.

Do we know the ages of the Neely kids? Susanna looks extremely young. I've read their blog (The Neely Team) occasionally and I must say all their daughters are really pretty but the way their family matches in clothing is something else... they seem to find the frumpiest clothes and accessories there were ever made. And their Dear Daddy has crazy eyes that can compete with Steve Maxwell's.

Fundie wiki says Susannah is 20. So she is young. https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Neely_Family

• Thank You 2

11 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Other than the S’Mortons, have any other fundie families (known by FJ) had three siblings marry three siblings? 

I believe there are only the three cases of triple sibling marriages: the S’Mortons, the Ehlinger-Wahlquists and now the Neely-Wilkeses. But there are lots of cases with two siblings married two siblings, including the Buckingham-Hales who as a combined family have four sets of double sibling marriages (Joshua Hale & Sharia Buckingham; Joseph Hale & Lolly Buckingham; David Hale & Heidi Rubio; Israel Hale & Cori Rubio; James Buckingham & Rachel Stevens; Moses Hale & Rebecca Stevens; Jerusalem Hale & Jacob Berlin; and Jonny Buckingham & Jenny Berlin)

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

On 10/12/2019 at 5:00 AM, ophelia said:

Has anybody ever read Ruth and Ryan's story??

I just looked it up as it seemed she got married even later than Rachel. Ruth is/was a Plexus shill and did a mission in Mongolia.

But their "love story" is only available if you sign up by email, which I can't be bothered to do. Not really into getting updates about their band tours or whatever.

https://wissmanns.blogspot.com/2016/08/ryan-ruths-love-story.html

• I Agree 1

3 hours ago, rightmind01 said:

What are the names of the Wilkes sons that are marrying the Neely daughters?

Daniel with Jessica and Adam with Susanna.

• Thank You 2

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

I believe there are only the three cases of triple sibling marriages: the S’Mortons, the Ehlinger-Wahlquists and now the Neely-Wilkeses. But there are lots of cases with two siblings married two siblings, including the Buckingham-Hales who as a combined family have four sets of double sibling marriages (Joshua Hale & Sharia Buckingham; Joseph Hale & Lolly Buckingham; David Hale & Heidi Rubio; Israel Hale & Cori Rubio; James Buckingham & Rachel Stevens; Moses Hale & Rebecca Stevens; Jerusalem Hale & Jacob Berlin; and Jonny Buckingham & Jenny Berlin)

Their being up in Alaska makes me think there are very few fundie options for a mate and that’s why so many of those families intermarried. 

• I Agree 5

1 hour ago, AliC said:

Ooh, can't forget two Bontrager sons marrying two Bowers daughters, in a double wedding, of course!

We can’t forget the Boners! 

33 minutes ago, elisa said:

Also, if I am right, two Frazer brothers have married two sisters! ?

I’m still sad that wedding happened before FJ discovered them. 

• Haha 7

Oh man, I always had a feeling Jessica would marry James Staddon, the Lenspiration guy. I remember her being big into photography.

The (tiny) pool of acceptable girls for the Staddons is dwindling fast. Poor Staddons... I foresee a house full of unmarried grownups for them. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

28 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Oh man, I always had a feeling Jessica would marry James Staddon, the Lenspiration guy. I remember her being big into photography.

The (tiny) pool of acceptable girls for the Staddons is dwindling fast. Poor Staddons... I foresee a house full of unmarried grownups for them. 

I have hope for them just yet. They know a lot of people. They still have Evelyn Frazer, Victoria Neely, Sarah Waller, and 3 Parfitt girls. Plus there are other families we don’t really talk about on FJ that know the Staddons. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

Holding out hope for James as he appears to have an established career of sorts.  Not sure at all about the rest, or poor squeaky Esther.

If there are a limited number of families who are spending a lot of time together, I wonder what they do when (potentially) more than one young man has his eye on one of the young ladies.  Does her dad interview and choose?

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

Kind of like the Arndts?  Staying home with mom and dad until the end of time... 

• Upvote 2

On 10/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have hope for them just yet. They know a lot of people. They still have Evelyn Frazer, Victoria Neely, Sarah Waller, and 3 Parfitt girls. Plus there are other families we don’t really talk about on FJ that know the Staddons. 

The Staddons are good friends with the Wilkes and Stelzl family as well. Both families both had active blogs. I believe the Wilkes have one and the Stelzl's have two or three eligible daughters. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic