IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

There's a 100% chance that Mariah wanted the novelty of the leap year wedding/anniversary date more than she cared about possibly losing her sister as a bridesmaid. 

That's what I thought. Plus, Alyssa had an emergency c-section the first time around and this is #4 in slightly over 3 years so chances are good she'll go earlier than her stated due date. Of course, it's always a crap shoot, but I'd be willing to bet the baby boy will be here and have had his coronation by the time of the wedding. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

That's what I thought. Plus, Alyssa had an emergency c-section the first time around and this is #4 in slightly over 3 years so chances are good she'll go earlier than her stated due date. Of course, it's always a crap shoot, but I'd be willing to bet the baby boy will be here and have had his coronation by the time of the wedding. 

Alyssa went 3 days late with her second and delivered on her due date with her third, So It’s still up in the air for me. I don’t know if i would prefer to be super pregnant or have a newborn at my sister’s wedding. Both scenarios kinda suck. 

• I Agree 4

I'm more surprised that Alyssa is due all the way in February than Mariah picking her due date as her big day. With as often as Alyssa is pregnant, I sort of can't blame her. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lydia Waller is engaged to a guy named Graeme. 

Hide contents

0293CE86-B849-4962-9E7D-A2D438C32F28.thumb.jpeg.3aa2f90f8f4744ed8146c33bb46aa816.jpeg

I was right on my 2019 predictions! I said one of the Wallers would be in a relationship. And I thought it would be Lydia or Sam. She’s so pretty and a Waller so I figured she would catch the attention of some GYM.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3

I found Lydia’s fiancé. David spelled his name wrong. It’s Graham Alden. His FB says they got engaged on Nov 26th.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I found Lydia’s fiancé. David spelled his name wrong. It’s Graham Alden. His FB says they got engaged on Nov 26th.

Well that makes a lot more sense then the name David put down I was thinking wtf kind of name is that.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Well that makes a lot more sense then the name David put down I was thinking wtf kind of name is that.

I believe the two most common spellings of Graham are Graham and Graeme. I prefer the Graham spelling myself. 

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe the two most common spellings of Graham are Graham and Graeme. I prefer the Graham spelling myself. 

Yeah, of all the guys I’ve known/heard of with that name, it’s probably been about 50/50 between Graham and Graeme.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was right on my 2019 predictions! I said one of the Wallers would be in a relationship. And I thought it would be Lydia or Sam. She’s so pretty and a Waller so I figured she would catch the attention of some GYM.

And I was half right on mine--I predicted two relationships, given the ages of the Waller siblings.  They look very happy together. I will make a wedding day prediction for spring of 2020.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow! She doesn't look like a Waller at all. And close hugs in a sleeveless shirt! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FaithAndReason said:

Wow! She doesn't look like a Waller at all. And close hugs in a sleeveless shirt! 

She actually looks a lot like Rebecca Waller. They were less than 2 years apart and I imagine they were close. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

Another couple that look a lot alike!

Are you referring to Lydia and her fiancé? I don’t see any resemblance other than they’re both blonde. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Are you referring to Lydia and her fiancé? I don’t see any resemblance other than they’re both blonde. 

I agree they don’t look alike. However he looks a tiny bit like her youngest brother Matthew Waller. But the Waller parents look nothing alike in my opinion. So I can tell their male children apart quite easily. Except for the twins of course. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

43 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

According to Priscilla and David’s blog, Nurie and Nathan are planning their wedding for July. 

Oh I am sure that will be pleasent for Cil dragging a newborn out in the heat to a wedding.

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Oh I am sure that will be pleasent for Cil dragging a newborn out in the heat to a wedding.

She grew up in Florida, and lives in Texas, so I’m pretty sure she’s used to heat.

• Bless Your Heart 1

22 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

According to Priscilla and David’s blog, Nurie and Nathan are planning their wedding for July. 

So the first JRod Grandbaby scheduled for April or May 2021. Buckle up, everyone

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6

So I've been thinking about this for a while but we should really take Addie Morton off the list.  There never was an official courtship announcement, we all assumed it based on him starting to appear in her IG feed as her "friend".  And he hasn't been seen there since August 30th.  Shortly thereafter she took IG vacation, got a puppy and then posted about communing with God (to which someone responded with "I love you").  He didn't come to Thanksgiving, or the Christmas celebration in the town with her family.   Until we get an announcement that there is a courtship we should take her off.  JMO.  

Edited by JMO
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

42 minutes ago, JMO said:

So I've been thinking about this for a while but we should really take Addie Morton off the list.  There never was an official courtship announcement, we all assumed it based on him starting to appear in her IG feed as her "friend".  And he hasn't been seen there since August 30th.  Shortly thereafter she took IG vacation, got a puppy and then posted about communing with God (to which some responded with "I love you").  He didn't come to Thanksgiving, or the Christmas celebration in the town with her family.   Until we get an announcement that there is a courtship we should take her off.  JMO.  

It’s crazy because he went all the way down to Paraguay to meet the rest of her family. So it must have been kind of serious at the time.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Gosh, it's almost like forcing romantic relationships while operating within a ridiculously dated colonialist lifestyle doesn't work very well ?

(Sorry if that's cruel- I haven't followed the Paraguay Mortons closely but couldn't help it)

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

Gosh, it's almost like forcing romantic relationships while operating within a ridiculously dated colonialist lifestyle doesn't work very well ?

(Sorry if that's cruel- I haven't followed the Paraguay Mortons closely but couldn't help it)

Not cruel, just snarky & honest. 

I never understood wtf the Mortons thought they were doing in Paraguay or why the country would accept asshats like them as permanent residents or citizens.

• Upvote 7

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic