IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

So Nurie and Nathan are engaged.  Since I’ve already updated once today, I’m going to wait until the next babygeddon child is born to update again.

Oops, cross posted with @CatNap.

• Upvote 6

Esther Courter and John-Luke Solid got married today. I managed to screen shot two pics from family members' IG stories. Really pretty dress...

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 6.56.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 6.57.14 PM.png

• Upvote 19

18 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Esther Courter and John-Luke Solid got married today. I managed to screen shot two pics from family members' IG stories. Really pretty dress...

BEAUTIFUL dress.  Weirdly menacing caption...?  I guess maybe they were being funny. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

WOW!  They are a good looking couple.  I'm not sure I'm want to be called Mrs. Solid, though.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, Bethella said:

So Nurie and Nathan are engaged.  Since I’ve already updated once today, I’m going to wait until the next babygeddon child is born to update again.

I think the 3 newly engaged Neely sisters should be removed from the list of singles.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Did anyone post about Sadie Robertson being engaged? If so, apologies for the repeat. Doesn't look like she saved that "1st" kiss. Then again she wasn't part of the club that makes a big issue about it.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since he’s not a Wilkes, maybe they can be like the 3 Bontrager Boys. The two brothers marrying two sisters got married on a Friday, then the brother marrying a girl from another family got married the next day. That way, the guests could attend both weddings. 

I do see the Neelys doing something like that for their daughter's upcoming weddings. That way they will be able to have the guests, venue, and amenities they need in one place at one time. But, that is a lot to do in one weekend. I remember the Bontragers mentioning they were exhausted after doing it all at once. Plus, Victoria may want to have a spring wedding rather than a middle of winter wedding.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure where to put this, but it is kind of news about a marriage. Kristen Young's husband, Justin, had a pretty serious GI bleed and is hospitalized. Sounds like it was close call. They have two little kids and another on the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

I'm not sure where to put this, but it is kind of news about a marriage. Kristen Young's husband, Justin, had a pretty serious GI bleed and is hospitalized. Sounds like it was close call. They have two little kids and another on the way.

Is this the tacos4life couple? I’d put it in it’s own thread since it isn’t really about weddings or getting married.

• I Agree 1

Victoria Neely is registered with a wedding date of Feb 22 just like her sisters! It looks like a fundie triple wedding!

BTW her fiancé is named Jordan Smith.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Victoria Neely is registered with a wedding date of Feb 22 just like her sisters! It looks like a fundie triple wedding!

BTW her fiancé is named Jordan Smith.

Oh please let it be livestreamed by the Staddons!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

I was just looking over the single fundies list and it says Howard Phillips instead of Honor Phillips. Which gave me a laugh because The Tool gave so many of his kids such pretentious names that he would never go with plain old Howard. 

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was just looking over the single fundies list and it says Howard Phillips instead of Honor Phillips. Which gave me a laugh because The Tool gave so many of his kids such pretentious names that he would never go with plain old Howard. 

I double checked, his name is Howard Honor. I don't follow them so I didn't realize he goes by his middle name.

Edited by Bethella
missing word
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On the subject of clarifying people's names, I don't think there is an Alex Daming. However, there is a Danielle "Dani" born in the mid-1990s, whom I believe to be single.

Edited by albireo
grammar
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

I double checked, his name is Howard Honor. I don't follow them so I didn't realize he goes by his middle name.

I’m surprised he gave one of his children such an ordinary first name like Howard. He must be named after someone. But he’s usually called Honor, I believe.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m surprised he gave one of his children such an ordinary first name like Howard. He must be named after someone. But he’s usually called Honor, I believe.

Honor is named after Doug's father, Howard Phillips. Doug used to go on about this regularly on his VF blog.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I really hope the hashtags the photographer is using are just to promote her business on Instagram, and not indicative of an engagement between Michelle Seewald and Elijah Barger. Michelle doesn't even turn 18 until February, but we all know that the Seewalds are all about young marriage. In any case, they certainly appear to be quite serious, as Elijah is also in the Seewald family portrait on the photographer's IG page.

• Rufus Bless 5

Posting here so I don't forget to add them to the list: @jellybug posted in another thread that Anna Richardson from the Seven Sisters is engaged to her boyfriend, Calbert Forks. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/21/2019 at 7:14 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Mariah Campana confirms on Instagram that she is getting married Feb. 29.

Interesting. Her sister Alyssa just announced that she's 27 weeks along with baby #4 which would make the 29th approximately her due date.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Interesting. Her sister Alyssa just announced that she's 27 weeks along with baby #4 which would make the 29th approximately her due date.

And I’m pretty sure she knew Alyssa was pregnant and probably the due date when they picked the date for the wedding. I’m side eyeing that wedding date. I’m not so sure it’s correct. I guess we will see!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And I’m pretty sure she knew Alyssa was pregnant and probably the due date when they picked the date for the wedding. I’m side eyeing that wedding date. I’m not so sure it’s correct. I guess we will see!

There's a 100% chance that Mariah wanted the novelty of the leap year wedding/anniversary date more than she cared about possibly losing her sister as a bridesmaid. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic