IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

Since it appears that Ken is not doing anything to intervene for his wife in her time of mental and physical health decline, I have to ask why not. 

Is he not a command man like he and Lori always claim?!? 

Is he not her headship who has complete authority over his wife?

is he not a loving Christ-honoring husband who loves his wife as himself? Would he not lay down his life for her, meaning a few medical appointments should be nothing in comparison?

Does he simply not care, as long as she isn’t all up in his business all day? 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

No. Lori Alexander remains hurtful, harmful, well everything in the title of this thread. She needs to be called out as long as she has the capability to post.  Her platform gives really frightening people a platform. She's not some benign old lady with dementia. 

Not only this, but cognitive decline doesn't make you hold beliefs like Lori's. Cognitive decline only accounts for the little details that don't even matter in the grand scheme of things. Like how she communicates her repugnant ideology. The how isn't turning people off to what she has to say, unfortunately.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 8/4/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lgirlrocks said:

Going to get personal here for a moment. I work with a bunch of guys, 1 guy to every 20 women. Cheating is a huge thing there. All the guys in the department I work for know I am taken and have never tried to come on to me knowing it would create a problem. I met a guy in another department who asked for my number. I told him I was taken and not interested. He left me alone for a few moths. Then, after asking for my number again, and getting turned down started following me to the exit or watching me walk. Nothing I did caused him to be that way. I was polite to him and wasn’t asking for it. I told one of my supervisors and we talked to his and he has left me alone since. This guy was 100% responsible for how he made me feel. He was taller than me and probably stronger. He could have hurt me if he wanted. Most of the time he saw me I was wearing an oversized sweatshirt or jacket and pants. No makeup. He didn’t care. I’m also over weight. Again didn’t care.  

Women cant be blamed for men’s actions and how they make us feel. If we tell them we don’t feel safe most guys will think we are making it up. Guys like Lori’s followers get off on making women feel small and that only they can keep them safe even when they aren’t. 

I have had to complete stop interacting with two of my co-workers because they pursued me after my divorce, even after I told them on multiple occasions that it made me uncomfortable.  It's ridiculous.  I never went so far as to report them to HR, but if it had continued in either instance I would not have hesitated.

• Upvote 7

It's Mr. Dress in Levis and boots that does me in. Add a starched button down shirt and a tweed jacket and I'm a puddle of lust.  That's his standard outfit for date night or going out in the Fall/Winter/Spring.  Hot southern summer finds him in linen or khaki shorts (great legs), cotton or linen shirt .and loafers no socks.  Why yes he is a preppy guy.

He wears business casual to work, which in his office is dress pants, starched shirt, jacket and dress shoes -- basically business wear without a tie.  He always looks nice, but dress pants just don't accentuate the positive like Levis do.

And there is no horse in that picture -- none. No horse. I know what horses look like. There is no horse.

• Upvote 14

14 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It's pretty amazing to me that many of the same sort of people who used to moan about Obama being a "Kenyan Muslim" and worrying about Sharia law being instituted in the US, are such big proponents of this lack of freedom for women. It's like they actually want parts of Sharia law, just not to call it that. 

This has crossed my mind a time or two as well. The parallels between the position of Christian fundie women and Muslim fundie women are remarkable. I bet Lori would sooner bite her own tongue off than admit it though. 

Then my mind wandered to imagining Lori in a hijab, or a Niqāb. It was a natural progression to picturing her in full-on frumper gear........ 

• Upvote 9

23 hours ago, Koala said:

Fairly recently, she reported having to hang up on someone close to her.  I believe one of her family members confronted her.  Likely, one of her sisters.

I wonder if it was one of her maternal aunts?  Remember when they would leave comments on her old blog calling her out for throwing her mother (their sister) under the bus?

• Upvote 9

17 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I wonder if it was one of her maternal aunts?  Remember when they would leave comments on her old blog calling her out for throwing her mother (their sister) under the bus?

YES! I can't remember her name (Bev?) and she would fairly regularly call out Lori and her "memory". I bet the Aunt was banned. I wish that lady would come visit us here on FJ and tell us how Lori really was as a child, teen and college and then the true stories of the stories Lori spouts. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

YES! I can't remember her name (Bev?) and she would fairly regularly call out Lori and her "memory". I bet the Aunt was banned. I wish that lady would come visit us here on FJ and tell us how Lori really was as a child, teen and college and then the true stories of the stories Lori spouts. 

I think it might have been Ginny. It comes to mind because, in responding to her, Ken almost always typed “Jenny.”  With the name right on the screen in front of him, he continually got it wrong, showing his arrogance once again. 

Of course it could have been Bev and Ken would call her Beth.

Edited by usmcmom
Typo
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Bragging about #1 new release in two-hour parenting and relationship short reads?  It's not like you were #1 on the NYT bestseller list.  A positive review from Will B. Dunne (will be done) who has two reviews on Amazon.  This book and a cell phone case.  Fake--fake--fake--fake.  Probably one of her sons.

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 10.02.19 AM.png

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I think it might have been Ginny. It comes to mind because, in responding to her, Ken almost always typed “Jenny.”  With the name right on the screen in front of him, he continually got it wrong, showing his arrogance once again. 

Of course it could have been Bev and Ken would call her Beth.

Yes! Aunt Ginny! You are correct. I hope she is doing well. I liked her spunk (in her comments, I am writing about her like I knew her in real life! ha)!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Lori on Twitter today: "Being offended easily shows a lack of maturity. It’s being led by your emotions and feelings. It steals your peace. Learn to not be offended easily. Let others have their own opinions. Life will be much better!"

In the past two days she has also complained about all the push back she gets on FB, and it's a common theme going way back.  She has done "youtubes" on dealing with negative feedback and criticism.  For someone who says she isn't bothered by it, she sure does spend a lot of time going on about it.  How about this, Lori? Maybe it's YOU.  

I don't know if anyone follows the blog Gutsy Christianity by Rosa Hopkins on FB. But she had a great post today about Christian bullies.  Not sure who she had in mind (possibly many) but she hit the nail on the head when it comes to Lori. 

• Upvote 14

On 8/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, nokidsmom said:

While I think there is something very, very wrong with her, which behind my own personal decision to refrain from snarking, it doesn't mean I condone her messages. 

I respect your decision although it is different than mine. Of course you don't condone her messages, not snarking is not conflated with support. However, not snarking also doesn't challenge her in any way. There is something very wrong with the orange asswipe, but not challenging him would be a huge mistake.

On 8/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, Alisamer said:

Ken may be slightly less aware of how drastic it is, just because he sees and is around her everyday so the changes seem gradual to him.

She looks completely haggard now. He would have to be blind not to see this.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I absolutely adore Mr. Bonkers in his dress blues. We make a point to take a picture at every formal event we attend, so there are a lot of memories for me. Of course, I also have his first ID card from when he joined the reserves at 17 (don't ask me how). It is fun to show it to the little Bonkers and see what they say.

• Upvote 11

Every day I think Lori's leghumper fangirls can't get any more stupid... and every day I am wrong.

Today we have Pitiful Pearl  who comments on Lori's latest doodle:

".... Vaccines/pharmaceuticals are witchcraft. Too often I see Christians say God gave these doctors the tools they need for these vaccinations/medications. That's essentially saying God made a mistake with our immune systems."

Then when asked if she would " deny cancer treatment" says: 

"absolutely 100%! Radiation and chemo cause cancer. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkalined body. A raw diet and CBD kills cancer."

The stupidity, the idiocy, the reckless disregard for life, because you know, absolutely 100%, Pitiful P would deny cancer treatment to a family member ........ I just can't even 

Pitiful indeed, and pitiful waste of a brain -- if she even has one.  Scary thing is, Lori probably agrees with her.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 19
  • Love 1

On 8/5/2019 at 5:51 PM, nokidsmom said:

(snip)

That degree?  Just a little bonus (snip)

I hear you and agree. But for anyone believing in an MRS degree: No. Just no. That degree is what I wanted and got. The husband was the bonus accident.

Edited by samurai_sarah
  • Upvote 6

Wait wouldn't taking CBD oil be saying God made a mistake? If God doesn't allow for cancer treatments why would any form of cancer treatments be okay? According to their logic of you have a disease you should just accept it and not seek treatment because God didn't make a mistake in giving you the disease. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Carrying forward the insane idea that by choosing traditional cancer treatments you are saying God made a mistake does this woman literally do nothing to her body. 

Cutting your nails , using toothpaste, putting cream on dry skin and chapstick on lips etc should  be theologically impossible for her but I’m sure she justifies it somehow. 

• Upvote 16

I have been thinking about Lori and her deleting finger, this is what she says about deleting comments 

Spoiler

IMG_20190807_130246.thumb.jpg.553f04443d26e9c6d9acfd65b330385b.jpg

So if this is her policy, why does she allow the angry, nasty, misogynist, women hating men, shit large piles of turd all over her FB? 

I bet she thinks that those men like her and look up to her because she is so, so, SO godly. Boy is she wrong! All those men like is that she gives them a new plattform for spreading their filth. Those men despise her because she is an old shrew, not fertil and haggard looking. But the main reason why they despise her is that she is a woman. 

If you look at her commenters there are almost only nasty men, white supremacist, antisemites and people who speak in ALL CAPS. I don't think any of the more moderate fangirls are around longer. 

Lori is dangerous and I hope that she will run her "ministry" to the point no one can take her seriously. 

• Upvote 19

I would like one of Lori's friends, neighbors, former students (from her teaching days), former church members, someone she's "counselled" (in person),  her former doctors and nurses, people at the stores she shops at, ANYONE, to come forward and discuss what Lori is really like.  We won't see it, because I believe that Lori lives in her own bubble.  I honestly think that people don't remember Lori.  She is desperate to stay relevant, and she is angry that everyone doesn't fawn over her and tell her that she's wonderful. 

Also, those FB screenshots are mostly of disgusting, hate-filled men. I don't have FB, so is that the case now?  

Edited by freealljs
grammar
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Every day I think Lori's leghumper fangirls can't get any more stupid... and every day I am wrong.

Today we have Pitiful Pearl  who comments on Lori's latest doodle:

Further update on Pearl, and she is pitiful indeed.  I wish I could come up with a snarky comeback, but I've got nothing beyond the sincere hope that Pearl has no children, and never, ever, has any.  

ETA:  And since lightning-finger Lori hasn't deleted that in the intervening hours, I think we can assume that she's at least OK with forcing children to endure even extremely high fevers, and making no attempt to ease their suffering.  I know Lori has already addressed the fever subject, but even she didn't say Tylenol should never be given, no matter what.  Never mind that Ms. Hypocrite Lori has had medical care for her own problems.  

8239048.jpg

Edited by delphinium65
Addition.
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 13
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, delphinium65 said:

Further update on Pearl, and she is pitiful indeed.  I wish I could come up with a snarky comeback, but I've got nothing beyond the sincere hope that Pearl has no children, and never, ever, has any.  

8239048.jpg

Is medicine now biblical or a potion, or maybe both? Just asking to change my jobtitle tomorrow, because biblical witch of pharmakeia sounds way better then ust pharmaceutical technician (or pharmazeutisch- technische Assistentin - PTA for short - in german) :D

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

50 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Is medicine now biblical or a potion, or maybe both? Just asking to change my jobtitle tomorrow, because biblical witch of pharmakeia sounds way better then ust pharmaceutical technician (or pharmazeutisch- technische Assistentin - PTA for short - in german) :D

It certainly sounds more glamorous, doesn't it? :laughing-rolling:

Meanwhile, in today's post, Lori discusses merry countenances and ways to avoid looking like a grump. " It’s a matter of what we dwell upon," she says. "If we feed upon the news, soap operas, and the filth in our culture, we will never have a merry heart."  

Someone says that's great advice, but there ARE times we need to "confront a sinning Christian instead of  'thinking the best and forgiving.'"  And " we are to also reprove ungodly behavior."Lori's response to all that? 

if someone is reproving bad behavior more than once every several months, they're reproving way too much! Reproving others on a consistent basis does not make for a merry heart.

Cognitive dissonance and Josh Harris, meet Lori Alexander. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 8

"Pitiful Pearl" is a great example of why consistent theology matters. 

Sickness and disease are consequences of the fall in theology proper.  Therefore, medicine is not saying that God made a mistake, but rather an acknowledgment that humankind did.  

God's grace and healing and kindness are what are meant to lead to redemption.  This includes the healing that is present through treatment and medicine.  These are evidences of the grace of God and the ability to use people to heal other people, including through medicine and surgery.

Everything "natural" is not "good" because the consequence of sin is that nature was impugned by the fall too.  This is why a new earth is needed at the end.  "natural" is not the same as "pure and Holy".  Only in the Garden of Eden was this the case.  (if we're accepting a paradigm of approaching this topic of medicine from the Bible, that is). 

Your "Biblical argument" is wrong according to the Bible, "Pitiful Pearl" (and Lori!).  Maybe if you had a consistent hermeneutic and didn't just proof text the Bible like the Pharisees, you would know this.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Lori, can we say cyberknife, which would not have been used if you had your tumor prior to 1999.  It would have been surgery, radiation or death.  Instead, we get the pleasure of your joyous presence daily as you show such love and compassion.  Your glow of happiness is blinding me.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic