IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

9 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

think she's just calling whatever she did after undergrad  'grad school.' I've never heard of anyone having to get an MA in order to be certified to teach.

Where I live, you do.  In fact, it is a requirement that you get your MA within 3 years of being hired.  (that is 60 credits extra).  But that is today. 

IMO, Lori's writing tells you all you need to know about how she did in college.  Also, her inability to source things & lack of critical thinking skills.  No logic.  I think Daddy paid to push her through.  It is done and I know it.  She taught for under three years (probably elementary school) and may even have been asked to leave for all we know.  If you can't write & spell, how the hell can you teach?   

I also think she has issues with thinking  and speaking, which may be due to brain tumor.  I have read that it can affect that.  What it does NOT affect is her inability to empathize nor her cruelty which she meted out to her own kids ... so .... Im thinking personality disorder as well here.  Maybe someone with more background in this could clear this up.  Something is wrong with her ... just not sure what is causing it.

12 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

Her brain is already broken.

???

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, feministxtian said:

And, what exactly IS a "man's job"? 

Pee standing up with out making a mess. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Pee standing up with out making a mess. 

Where does one find this magic male?  Maybe if  they are going outside but....

Edited by SweetLaurel
clarifying
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, WineGlass said:

Well, ALL jobs apparently...

Presumably, everything but teaching, nursing, secretarial, etc.

• Upvote 4

Lori's topic of the day is birth control.  Funny how she didn't feel 'convicted' about that until later in her own life.  She says today 'For all who want to tell me that they HAVE to take birth control pills, I want to tell you that, no, you don’t.'  Then she yammers on about diet, naturopaths, and all that. I've never had a health issue that required hormone treatment, but if the issue ever comes up I will definitely rely on a medical professional for advice rather than an uneducated, ignorant and proud of it, stupid twit like Lori. 

ETA:  Grabbed screenshot before Lori deletes Kristen's comment.  

1564752927868.jpg

Edited by delphinium65
Added screenshot
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I seriously doubt Lori attended grad school -- she's never specifically confirmed she has an MA/ MS.  What she has said is that she took classes after college in order to get her teaching certification.

I think she's just calling whatever she did after undergrad  'grad school.' I've never heard of anyone having to get an MA in order to be certified to teach. 

In my day if you intended to teach you took all of your education classroom coursework as an undergraduate culminating in your teaching practicum ("student teaching") for a quarter/semester in your senior year.

After graduation and armed with your transcript showing successful completion of education coursework  and documentation of successfully finishing student teaching (including letters from your supervisory teachers) you then applied for your certificate.  Once granted you were licensed to teach. I know this to be true because I did it, although never taught in public school.

Now.... if you wanted to make more money as a teacher or go into school administration, then you got your MA/ MS, usually in Education or something like that.

As Liza pointed out above, some (or many, I don't know the statistics) school systems today do require a master's at some point, whether three years after certification and start of teaching career, or sooner/later than that. But I'm almost positive that in 1980, when I presume Lori graduated from college (within a year of that, at any rate), all that was required was a 4-year degree and a certificate, and a master's was not required unless you wanted to specialize, make more money, or go into admin or something like that. It's certainly all my husband needed when he began teaching after leaving the military. He already had the 4 year degree, he just went through a military transition program at our local university to get the teaching courses in and get certified. That was in 1990. (He did get his master's a few years later, and a post-master's certificate in something I can't recall at the moment.) 

I'm absolutely positive that if Lori went to 'grad school,' and it really WAS grad school, she didn't finish. If she had a master's degree in anything besides being angry, mean, and racist, she'd have been sure to let us all know long, long ago.

Just imagine how she'd justify that while telling women not to send their daughters to college at all. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Lori's back on her birth control is bad soap box. The level of utter ignorance in the comments is appalling, but not altogether surprising:

Natural methods like "pulling out" work great for a husband and wife to better plan. And it's does not alter hormones or health of any person.

No, it certainly doesn't alter the hormones of the wife who is absolutely SURE to get pregnant using this method. Nope. No hormonal alteration at all. 

:roll: :roll: :roll:

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Liza said:

She taught for under three years (probably elementary school) and may even have been asked to leave for all we know.  If you can't write & spell, how the hell can you teach?   

My mother taught for over 30 years and said the ability to get along with the other teachers and admin was as, if not more, important than teaching ability.  It also helps if you hail from the town you teach in and have a relative or two on the Board of Ed, Police, or First Aid squad. 

Lori, from what she admits in her writings, did not exactly dazzle with her people skills.  I'm guessing she was not well-liked by her fellow teachers and probably complained too much to her Principal.   If she believes women  (her) need to be taught to love their own children, how do you think she related to children who weren't even hers?  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lori's back on her birth control is bad soap box. The level of utter ignorance in the comments is appalling, but not altogether surprising:

No, it certainly doesn't alter the hormones of the wife who is absolutely SURE to get pregnant using this method. Nope. No hormonal alteration at all. 

Wouldn’t that be considered “spilling one’s seed”(and, therefore, ebil?)

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I was reading on her old blog Always Learning yesterday and compared to her social media presence currently, I'm shocked at the stark difference.   Back then, she would sometimes wade into more of her controversial opinions/stands, but there was also recipes and some more mainstream posts on being a wife, mother, Christian, etc.   It wasn't all controversy all the time.  From time to time she would even talk about her own imperfections and mistakes along the way. 

All this time she is spending on line (and if she is having medical issues) delving into the manosphere and other hard core sites has created a caricature  of what she once was or aspired to be ("godly" older wife/mother).  Contrasted to now she just comes across as mean, hateful, and self-righteous.  Her twitter account in particular has gone over the edge.  It's like she's just posting the most outrageous things just to stir controversy.   Today she is defending Trump, although many posters (self described Christian and right-leaning) are calling her to task.   

I know DIL Emily has posted several public FB posts critical of Trump.  None of my business, but I'm really, really curious what the dynamics of that family are beyond the always beautifully staged photos. 

Also  not my business, but I won't what she thinks about Alyssa's pregnancy photos?  Especially the one with the bare belly, tube top and tiny, tiny tutu.  Good for Alyssa for doing what she wants.  But Lori's got to be having a bird. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 14
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Liza said:

Where I live, you do.  In fact, it is a requirement that you get your MA within 3 years of being hired.  (that is 60 credits extra).  But that is today. 

Who pays for that? Seriously. Because most teachers at that point are barely making over base pay and have student loans to pay as well. And loan forgiveness programs for teachers have been a nightmare to access and requires ten years in repayment anyway. 

Any program for tuition reimbursement I have seen in public districts hasn't been enough to cover much or the expense at all. Add in the pressure of the first few years of teaching in time and really learning the job...

It seems like a lot to ask of new young teachers, frankly. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Wouldn’t that be considered “spilling one’s seed”(and, therefore, ebil?)

One would think so. 

All the 'you can cure PCOS  and irregular/extreme  periods with healthy eating, you don't need BCP for that' comments irritate me as well. And Kenneth Shock can just stfd and stfu with his "BCP causes more problems than it solves. Women didn't die from heavy periods before the BCP. Their bodies adjusted as they got older" crap. What an ass. He's basically telling women we're stuck bleeding all over the place every month (or every couple of weeks in many cases) even though there's a perfectly good, perfectly safe treatment for that. 

Response to Kenneth:

No, it’s not “normal” to have to clean blood off the carpet every day of your period because it’s so heavy nothing contains it. It’s not “normal” to be so anemic you have to have intravenous iron injections for 6 months because you keep passing out. Birth control saved my life and I’m not the only one.

Kenneth's reply to that:

I always find it interesting that these more controversial posts tend to bring in commenters with fake appearing accounts, that have the seemingly perfect yet completely anecdotal account of why the OP and any comments supporting the OP are wrong.

Of course it's a fake account. What woman could possibly know even HALF as much about periods as a man does? :roll:

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 12

37 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Not to mention the wife isn't...ahem.... finished yet.  Lori never had a decent orgasm which could explain a multitude of things with her.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

28 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Her twitter account in particular has gone over the edge.  It's like she's just posting the most outrageous things just to stir controversy.   Today she is defending Trump, although many posters (self described Christian and right-leaning) are calling her to task.   s

I think her twitter account is insane.  She stirs the pot, let's it go and does not respond to anyone.   It's almost as if she has lost her mind.  In fact, religion aside, she is rambling like a lunatic.

I know DIL Emily has posted several public FB posts critical of Trump.  None of my business, but I'm really, really curious what the dynamics of that family are beyond the always beautifully staged photos. 

Interesting.  Isn't this the one who went to law school for awhile and has a kid in public school?

Re Alyssa posing in leggings with her 8 month bare belly (which is beautiful by he way), but sure Lori can't like that.

In as much as Lori gets so much negative attention and has had articles & news posted about her way out crap ... doesn't this affect Ken's job?   Guess he doesn't see any issues with her because he always backs her up.

4 minutes ago, cindyluvs24 said:

Not to mention the wife isn't...ahem.... finished yet.  Lori never had a decent orgasm which could explain a multitude of things with her.

I would make a bet on this ... and I ain't a betting person!  I would bet on NONE at all.   Perhaps that is why she is obsessed with sex ... you know all the things she's not supposed to be doing.  

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

Who pays for that? Seriously. Because most teachers at that point are barely making over base pay and have student loans to pay as well. And loan forgiveness programs for teachers have been a nightmare to access and requires ten years in repayment anyway. 

I am serious.  My daughter & her husband got their BA.  When they were hired as teachers in New York, they were told they had to get their MA within 2 years as part of the agreement.  The City paid for it.  Not sure how they got this "deal", but they did.   Maybe I will ask her about it.  Neither of them had loans as the parents paid for him and we paid for her.  We opened an account when they were born (my daughters) and used the money for that.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Of course it's a fake account. What woman could possibly know even HALF as much about periods as a man does? :roll:

And here, lovely ladies, speaks a man of his great experiences he had himself with menstruating. No greater knowledge about that topic was ever collected than by him. Or in other worths, shut the everloving fuck up kenneth and go sit naked on a cactus.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I bet Lori would change her tune if she had a serious, eye popping, toe curling, hot monkey sex orgasm. You know, the kind where your entire uterus contracts and you can have another orgasm just thinking about it. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I bet Lori would change her tune if she had a serious, eye popping, toe curling, hot monkey sex orgasm. You know, the kind where your entire uterus contracts and you can have another orgasm just thinking about it. 

I don't think that this experience will change Lori even a tiny bit. Or she would say that other women than her aren't worthy of deserving such a pleasure. And since she wouldn't appreciate this enjoyment, can you please pack up on or two of them and let it deliver to me? It would be much appreciated by me and enjoyed to the fullest, since I'm a single heather woman and could use such enjoyments. Thank you very much.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Liza said:

I would make a bet on this ... and I ain't a betting person!  I would bet on NONE at all.   Perhaps that is why she is obsessed with sex ... you know all the things she's not supposed to be doing.  

I wonder if Lori simply would have a difficult time reaching orgasm, requiring...shall we say, prolonged stimulation, which she has never experienced.  Just for the record, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, there's a pretty wide normal range here, but if she has never had a partner who is willing, or perhaps even enjoys, taking the time she may need, this may be just one more of many subjects of which she is completely ignorant.  

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, WineGlass said:

I realise this was a typo, but actually Lori is full of “hurturing” bones!

Yep, sorry.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Liza said:

I am serious.  My daughter & her husband got their BA.  When they were hired as teachers in New York, they were told they had to get their MA within 2 years as part of the agreement.  The City paid for it.  Not sure how they got this "deal", but they did.   Maybe I will ask her about it.  Neither of them had loans as the parents paid for him and we paid for her.  We opened an account when they were born (my daughters) and used the money for that.  

I wasn't questioning the fact of it. I was questioning who pays for that. I cannot imagine that most schools have it in the budget to pay for graduate degrees for all of their teachers. In my area, schools are constantly cutting support staff, supply budgets and even teaching positions trying to survive on their l limited budgets. The local public district literally does not have enough paper. That is not an anomaly in this country right now. We have cheap public universities in this state (cheapest resident tuition in the country, actually) and it would still be $18,000 for one teacher to get a 60 hour masters degree at the nearest public university--not including fees, books and other materials. The private colleges cost at least twice as much. The cost for one teacher would pay the wages of a paraprofessional for an entire school year. 

And the majority of students are not as lucky as your daughter and son-in-law. The majority of parents cannot save the amount of money needed to pay for college today. Again, we have the lowest resident tuition in the country and total cost of attendance per year still approaches $20,000 at the cheapest school in the state and it is not a well regarded institution, either. Most people cannot save $80,000 or more and still make ends meet and save for their own retirement and needs. Even people who are lucky enough to have parents willing and able pay for the majority of their college costs can be derailed by unforeseen circumstances along the way. 

• Upvote 5

So Lori has tweeted that God put men in authority positions, so if we have a problem with this, we have a problem with God. 

Yesterday, I watched an IG clip from the Bible project. It was about Old Testament law and how those laws would be impossible to follow. The speaker referenced slavery and said it was in existence because that was the culture of the time, and that God was moving towards justice (no slavery). In a similar vein, many leaders in the Bible were men- because that was the culture of the day. But there were also women- so wouldn’t it follow that God was moving things towards justice for women- ex equality?

Sorry if it doesn’t make sense- it’s something I’m working through. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Liza said:

I am serious.  My daughter & her husband got their BA.  When they were hired as teachers in New York, they were told they had to get their MA within 2 years as part of the agreement. 

Mr. No is no longer teaching but when he started out as a teacher shortly after getting his BA, he was also told to get his MA within several years.  I don't think it was 2 but it may have been more like 5 years.  I can't remember who was supposed to pay for it, if it was on him or not, at any rate it became a non issue when he changed jobs a couple of years afterward, but he definitely had to get an MA if he wanted to continue in education.  

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic