IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

Attendance is way down at Disney World because of birth control? Hahahahahahahahahaha. No, Lori, it's not way down. And it's about to go way up, so much so that I doubt I'll go when the new Star Wars attractions open because I hate huge crowds.

Where the HELL does she get these ridiculous 'facts?' :roll:

She sounds more incoherent in this video than any other one I've managed to get through. 

• Upvote 13

51 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Attendance is way down at Disney World because of birth control? Hahahahahahahahahaha. No, Lori, it's not way down. And it's about to go way up, so much so that I doubt I'll go when the new Star Wars attractions open because I hate huge crowds.

Where the HELL does she get these ridiculous 'facts?' :roll:

She sounds more incoherent in this video than any other one I've managed to get through. 

I know a lot of millennials that go a lot. Some are from Florida and some have worked there. I know a girl that doesn’t live there that goes several times a year. I have never gone due to cost. So many people go without kids that some parents have started complaining about it. They want it to be families only. 

Dear ignorant Kyle. For as long as women have been allowed to attend college they have. It started as a way to find a husband and to obtain a skill to help financially. You can learn a lot about how to run a home and home school from college. IMO you should have to have at least an associates degree to be able to home school past elementary school. If you have to have a degree to teach in regular school. I graduated with a bachelors degree with only 5 figures. I had about 36k. Most of that was from having to live on campus/ apartments because I didn’t go to school near family. There weren’t a lot of full time jobs for college students so I had to take out loans. I am a first generation on both parents sides to get a bachelors degree. I am very proud of it. I had a long journey and worked very hard to get it. Wanting to be a wife and mother does t mean you sit at home and wait for Prince Charming. It means you keep going until that happens. Marriage doesn’t happen for everyone in the time they want it. My best friend wants to be a wife and mother. All the guys that want her just want her for sex. She doesn’t want that so she is still single. Yes people used to marry young but not everyone. My grandma married in the 40’s. She was 24 when she married my grandpa. My mom was 29 when she married. 

Medicating women is only a bad thing because it gives them power. In theory it should keep them from being treated like shit and walked all over. A real man won’t care about good debt; a house, education, or car. They won’t care if she makes more money. None of that matters when building a life together. I came into my relationship with a small savings. I have always saved as much as I could. I had to get a new, it wasn’t brand new, car a few months in due to my car not being worth fixing and me being over three hours away at school. He knew I was going to have student loan debt. He had it to. He still loves me and we have made things work. 

Spoiler

DB88E26D-6B73-40BC-9DF6-5B15D60D43E6.thumb.png.7acfd90434a638ce68d8182ef50af21c.png206C025E-EBCD-42D5-84F3-E71578BA4650.thumb.jpeg.b749a279feb0fdf55f0a9f1f9f23708b.jpeg

Edited by Lgirlrocks
  • Upvote 8

This is Lori.

She doesn't know how to use data.

She makes up stories and calls them facts.

Don't be like Lori.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 9.49.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-05 at 9.50.32 AM.png

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

To the screen shot by Roosh that @hollyfeller posted, I wear pants/capri/shorts (not in the sun) all the time. I wear them so much that when I put on a skirt or dress my co-workers and family wonder why (unless it is to the beach, I am allergic to the sun so I have a long skirt I use as a sun cover and take off when I go in the water). As for people liking to look at my ass and liking what they see, I hope they like the view. My ass has always been nice and now that I am in mid-40s and had 3 beautiful children, I am flattered if someone thinks my ass is cute. If they touch it, that is a different story. 

On 8/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, usmcmom said:

I hate to do this; but it’s time to bring out the vision test again. Some say there is a horse in this picture but I just cannot see it. I get all lightheaded and tingly when I look at it so it could be that. Heh. 

Or it could be because I am not a visual being. I am no quitter though. I’m gonna keep trying. 

Hide contents

8AAE2C73-01FE-4F8F-B525-10BAD2FD2069.thumb.jpeg.3d15dc105581b53276cbdba4f2e60dcb.jpeg

DAMN! cowboys are my weakness! Oh man. I see he has reigns in his hand but I don't see much of anything else. 

@feministxtian I think said her husband in levis and boots, etc. Oh boy.. Yes! I have a neighbor that is wearing a carhart (?) brand of work pant with cowboy or work boots. Oh, very nice. I don't mind the view at all. I know I feel bad ass and sexy when I am wearing my jeans and workboots. The boots lift me just enough for the jeans to fall properly and boots always give me added sassy, confident attitude. 

15 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Then why doesn't her family intervene ...<snipped>

Others besides @SilverBeach have asked this same question. I think some people don't want help. In my own experience, the help is viewed as an attack. The person thinks there is nothing wrong and will blame the messenger. After awhile the family will just walk on eggshells around the issue. (My aunt is like this, I haven't seen her since my grandfather passed 7 years ago. And I doubt I will go to her funeral because she is so vile to me, my kids, etc. She crossed the line when she shreeked at one of my children.

I've been trying to get my dad for sleep study for 10 years or so to no avail. (he doesn't feel as it is an attack, he just doesn't want to do it.) And that isn't even a personality change! I think us calling her BS out is the best thing we can do and hopefully more and more of Lori Alexander, Always Learning and The Transformed Wife will come find us or Mr. Atheist and open their own eyes to the harmful teachings she spews.  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@feministxtian I think said her husband in levis and boots, etc. Oh boy..

He doesn't wear boots, usually tennis shoes...but damn...a sweet pair of 501's, any shirt (t-shirt, dress shirt) made me rather hormonal. Unfortunately, due to the cancer, he's so, so skinny, well, skeletal, that I'll never see that again. 

the picture above...there's a horse? Where? What horse? Ain't no horse in that picture, can't be. I didn't see it!!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I know a lot of millennials that go a lot. Some are from Florida and some have worked there. I know a girl that doesn’t live there that goes several times a year. I have never gone due to cost. So many people go without kids that some parents have started complaining about it. They want it to be families only. 

Not to get OT, for some folks it seems going to Disney World is not a trip, it's a pilgrimage, lol.   Mr. No and I have never gone, in spite of many trips to Florida, because of the cost, a fact that shocks some people.  To them, going to Florida and passing up Disney World, is just not done.  

However the new Star Wars themed area might make me change my mind about going if just once.  Only thing is that Mr. No and I have no kids, so I guess we might irritate some people.  

Back to Lori...

8 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I think some people don't want help. In my own experience, the help is viewed as an attack. The person thinks there is nothing wrong and will blame the messenger. After awhile the family will just walk on eggshells around the issue.

I think this is pretty common, I have seen it in my own family and heard others experiencing the same.  I can totally see Lori responding like this to any whiff of a suggestion that there's something wrong. 

• Upvote 10

Just now, feministxtian said:

He doesn't wear boots, usually tennis shoes...but damn...a sweet pair of 501's, any shirt (t-shirt, dress shirt) made me rather hormonal. Unfortunately, due to the cancer, he's so, so skinny, well, skeletal, that I'll never see that again. 

the picture above...there's a horse? Where? What horse? Ain't no horse in that picture, can't be. I didn't see it!!

oh yeah, nice pair of jeans and a button down shirt to be "dressy" oh boy, makes me swoon too. I hope you have some great pictures of your husband in his 501s. Keep those memories fresh, not the way he looks with the cancer. I know I did that with my favorite Aunt. I always remember her lively and fun. I was going through old photos and the one of her last birthday she was very puffy from her medicine (she had Lupus), I never remember her puffy. 

Keep looking for the horse, maybe one day we both will see it. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Others besides @SilverBeach have asked this same question. I think some people don't want help. In my own experience, the help is viewed as an attack. The person thinks there is nothing wrong and will blame the messenger. After awhile the family will just walk on eggshells around the issue. (My aunt is like this, I haven't seen her since my grandfather passed 7 years ago. And I doubt I will go to her funeral because she is so vile to me, my kids, etc. She crossed the line when she shreeked at one of my children.

I've been trying to get my dad for sleep study for 10 years or so to no avail. (he doesn't feel as it is an attack, he just doesn't want to do it.) And that isn't even a personality change! I think us calling her BS out is the best thing we can do and hopefully more and more of Lori Alexander, Always Learning and The Transformed Wife will come find us or Mr. Atheist and open their own eyes to the harmful teachings she spews.  

Totally agree. We don't know that her children or Ken haven't attempted to make sure she sees proper medical professionals or tried to address it. People without cognitive decline can be difficult about getting help or making necessary life changes. My aunt's husband (he's a mean old bastard, so I have a hard time calling him "uncle") has been having some sort of seizure or something regularly where he loses consciousness for 1-2 minutes randomly with no real sign that it's coming. Their adult children are currently on their bad list for daring to address that their dad should absolutely not be driving anymore. And the reaction to this perceived attack has been so defensive that he now demands to always drive everywhere and won't ever let my aunt drive instead. 

And if you've been in the Worried Children group, you've had a chance to read many people's frustrations with aging parents who won't cooperate. My battles to get my mother to eat a healthy diet are reaching the point of epic and I have brought it to her doctor's attention and done all I can. I have named grocery shopping with her "the protein wars". 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, quiversR4hunting said:

oh yeah, nice pair of jeans and a button down shirt to be "dressy" oh boy, makes me swoon too. I hope you have some great pictures of your husband in his 501s. Keep those memories fresh, not the way he looks with the cancer. I know I did that with my favorite Aunt. I always remember her lively and fun. I was going through old photos and the one of her last birthday she was very puffy from her medicine (she had Lupus), I never remember her puffy. 

Keep looking for the horse, maybe one day we both will see it. 

I got beaucoups of those pictures...hell, I can close my eyes and see him dressed like that (he dressed that way for work for years). Imagine...native american features and skin tone, 6' tall, slender (like runner or swimmer slender), broad shoulders, long legs, narrow waist, dark blonde hair, green eyes, outstanding ass. And y'all wonder why I fell so hard for the man...

I don't want to remember him as the skeletal bag of bones he is now. I don't want to remember what the fucking cancer took from him (and me). 

• Love 26

college.PNG.6dbcd99b3a887dbf53c3ec582ad64e1f.PNG

Wait, so now her followers are supposed to make decisions based on how Lori "feels"? ? No, seriously. ?

The cherry on top of this bullshit cake?

1356666953_college1.thumb.PNG.7833cff5b22940a0c35ac3af4bcc0559.PNG181174227_college2.thumb.PNG.5febef906a0ece8be8b24416f99d4029.PNG

college 4.PNG

In conclusion, not only did Lori's daughter go to college, she went to community college, because Ken found Christian college to be too expensive/not worth the money.  

As usual, there's what this hypocrite does, and what she tells OTHER PEOPLE to do.

go.PNG.37efaa0c2d6a4029956d92472f39b642.PNG

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 18

11 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Keeping women/girls at home all day isn’t the solution. 

In many cases, home is where the danger is. That's how it was for me, when I was molested by my mother's husband (I refuse to ever refer to that man as stepfather) as a girl of 8 or 9.  What do you have to say about that, Lori Alexander and fangirls?

• Sad 9
  • Love 10

I believe that Lori turned off the likes and dislikes on her most recent anti-BC YouTube video.  When I first read about it on FJ (and snooped onto YouTube), I saw more dislikes than likes on her video.  Now I see none.  Is she that thin-skinned? I thought that she posted a video about not caring about criticism. 

I listened to the video, but I couldn't make sense of it. If she really wants to provide a clear message, perhaps she should prepare more and make a bullet list of her main points. I get extremely nervous speaking in groups, and I have found this helps me.

As for college, what does how educated a woman is, have to do with biblical womanhood?  

@SilverBeach terrible, horrible what that man did to you. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I think some people don't want help.

That doesn't stop family from intervening. Especially Ken as her husband in this case. Like I said, he could at least disconnect the internet at home to keep her from deteriorating so publicly and pathetically, and hurting people in the process. Look, it would be fine for her to keep on posting regrdless of her decline,, but she is toxic and harmful, even moreso with the deluge of racists and white supremacists who frequesnt her pages without censure. I hold Ken accountable, especially since he is her unquestioned "head".  

7 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Is she that thin-skinned?

She is about as thin-skinned as it gets, can dish it out but cannot take it. 

On 8/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, Liza said:

i have to agree with the poster who said she is easing up on Lori because she believes there is something really wrong with her.

No. Lori Alexander remains hurtful, harmful, well everything in the title of this thread. She needs to be called out as long as she has the capability to post.  Her platform gives really frightening people a platform. She's not some benign old lady with dementia. 

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

I have thought the same thing, why can't Ken turn off the internet since he controls the purse strings.   There's got to be some reason why he doesn't

Maybe he uses the Internet as an electronic babysitter, the way some people use TV for their kids. Keeps her busy, and he doesn't have to deal with her bullshit. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Just now, delphinium65 said:

Maybe he uses the Internet as an electronic babysitter, the way some people use TV for their kids. Keeps her busy, and he doesn't have to deal with her bullshit. 

I totally suspect this is true. She's not bothering him when she's busy policing the rest of the world online. And I suspect that other than his daily ten minutes, Ken doesn't want her bothering him. He'd get his ten minutes elsewhere if he wasn't keeping up appearances about marriage and the warped Christianity they preach. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

That's my guess.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

48 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori Alexander remains hurtful, harmful, well everything in the title of this thread. She needs to be called out as long as she has the capability to post.  Her platform gives really frightening people a platform. She's not some benign old lady with dementia. 

While I think there is something very, very wrong with her, which behind my own personal decision to refrain from snarking, it doesn't mean I condone her messages.  I find her views vile.  It's disturbing to see her current "audience".  It's disturbing to see how she thinks.  She is not right, I don't think she ever has been and if there is someone who needs an intervention, it's her.  I don't have any sympathy for her even if she is experiencing some genuine cognitive issues, in fact karma can bite her with sharp teeth.   She would deserve every bite.

I mentioned upthread having a relative who is very similar to her.  In knowing such a person, I have seen firsthand that something is very, very wrong.   Same relative has seen every sort of doctor except for the one she really needs: a psychiatrist.  And I am not alone in that assessment but unfortunately, the only people who had the power to do something about her were in denial or they benefited from it, believe it or not, because they could take advantage of it.  It's so screwed up, Lori's behavior reminds me of this situation and therefore I can't bring myself to snark on it. 

ETA: This is a personal decision for me, I have no problem with others calling her out.  But I wanted to clarify my reasoning. 

Edited by nokidsmom
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

(snip)

For as long as women have been allowed to attend college they have. It started as a way to find a husband and to obtain a skill to help financially. (snip)

Minor niggle - the first women who attended colleges and universities, weren't trying to obtain an MRS degree, but wanted to be doctors, lawyers, engineers etc in their own right. They fought hard against all the obstacles and prejudice. The idea of attending just to find a husband is comparatively new in the grand scheme of things and supports the patriarchy. 

It niggled me, even though you said an awful lot I agree with in the rest of your post.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 6

I am in the midst of a family situation that comes to mind as I read the comments about Lori’s family intervening. 

My mother is mean and self centered. She is a very difficult person who cannot focus on anybody but herself. Recently, my sister said she was noticing some cognitive decline in our mother. The incidents she pointed to were all very normal behavior for our mom but maybe a bit more...blatant?  

It has never been uncommon for our mother to be completely oblivious to other people and things going on in their lives, no matter how much we talk about things. She has always dismissed things that did not center around her. So now we are stuck trying to decide if she really is getting forgetful and confused of if she is just upping her manipulation game and just, as usual, not acknowledging things in her kids’ lives. 

My point is, maybe Lori’s kids don’t know what is her normal nasty self and what is reason for worry. Ken should definitely notice a decline in his wife’s health/mental health but I don’t think he really cares.  She could slip pretty far before he’d intervene (if he did so at all),  in my opinion  

I hope this makes sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 12

6 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Ken should definitely notice a decline in his wife’s health/mental health but I don’t think he really cares.  She could slip pretty far before he’d intervene (if he did so at all),  in my opinion  

You make good points, but I also think she has had a parallel physical decline as well (she looks like she has aged 10 years in the last 2)...coupled with that, I think its startling. 

• Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

The idea of attending just to find a husband is comparatively new in the grand scheme of things and supports the patriarchy. 

Preach it!  Imagine my surprise when attending a conservative, evangelical college, the attitude that I was supposed to find a husband, not get an education.  First time ever that I heard of that.    This whole MRS degree business was a wholly new and alien concept to me, but sadly also a real thing.  

That degree?  Just a little bonus while on the road to what people in that particular evangelical circle thought was a woman's true calling.  Unfortunately too many young women were out to do exactly that, find a husband and get married ASAP, which made it harder for those of us who were actually there for an education to be taken seriously.

When I got out, I refused to recommend the college to any female relatives, friends and acquaintances.  A pity because academically it was a good college, but IMHO the social attitudes did not belong in the late 20th century and there were other colleges/universities that provided the same quality of education without all that BS.  Incidentally, my parents were not pleased that I refused to encourage my sister and cousin to attend and I made no secret about my reasons.  

ETA:  It's also one of my reasons that I never donated money to to institution as an alumni.  They got 4 years of my tuition money so I could get a degree, but I was giving no more, I was so annoyed at the end. 

Edited by nokidsmom
  • Upvote 9
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

My mother is mean and self centered. She is a very difficult person who cannot focus on anybody but herself. Recently, my sister said she was noticing some cognitive decline in our mother. The incidents she pointed to were all very normal behavior for our mom but maybe a bit more...blatant?  

It has never been uncommon for our mother to be completely oblivious to other people and things going on in their lives, no matter how much we talk about things. She has always dismissed things that did not center around her. So now we are stuck trying to decide if she really is getting forgetful and confused of if she is just upping her manipulation game and just, as usual, not acknowledging things in her kids’ lives. 

Went through this with the mother after her strokes. I mean, she'd always been a self-centered, bitter bitch, but it got worse after the strokes. At least before she wasn't quite as violent. Of course, I was the target ALL the time. Hate to say it but I'm glad she's dead and out of my life, FINALLY!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

On August 3, 2019 at 3:35 PM, louisa05 said:

And the comments....Ugh. Gross. All about how women would not have this happen if they never went anywhere without a husband or father... If we don't do that, then apparently, it's all our fault. 

It's pretty amazing to me that many of the same sort of people who used to moan about Obama being a "Kenyan Muslim" and worrying about Sharia law being instituted in the US, are such big proponents of this lack of freedom for women. It's like they actually want parts of Sharia law, just not to call it that. 

23 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I honestly believe Lori only had kids to get out of working. If Ken had told her she could be a stay at home wife she wouldn’t have had kids. 

I think so too. She didn't love Ken, she didn't love her kids. What she really wanted was an ATM, a personal secretary, and a housekeeper. She had to have kids to get those, so she got a nanny as well. 

20 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Then why doesn't her family intervene and do something about it if she is declining so much? 

I'm betting her kids have all taken a big step back and said "NOT IT!" whenever it's come up among them. Ken may be slightly less aware of how drastic it is, just because he sees and is around her everyday so the changes seem gradual to him. Lori doesn't seem to have many friends (and the ones she has probably aren't coming over frequently to have their carefully-rationed servings of slimy salad for lunch). She also is blatantly mean and has been since before she started declining so visibly. She's probably pushing people away even more now with her nastiness.

I think she's so much of a wench nobody that sees it wants to get in the firing line by saying something to her, and Ken might be minimizing it as he might either not realize the magnitude or else he really just doesn't want to deal with her either. 

17 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

In one of his YT videos, Mr. Athiest says he believes Lori may be a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. I don't think so.

Lori? No. Absolutely not. Ken, maybe, having to constantly pacify Lori. He's pretty vile in his own right, but without Lori he would just be going on about his life, probably playing basketball, going out to eat, and enjoying his grandchildren. She's the one harming people, and he butts in to defend her from time to time - probably to shut up her whining. Lori claims to be submissive, but only because that gets her what she wants - Ken makes the money and pays the bills, she gets to laze around and do whatever she wants. It'd be unsubmissive for her to actually do anything for herself, you know.

4 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Totally agree. We don't know that her children or Ken haven't attempted to make sure she sees proper medical professionals or tried to address it. People without cognitive decline can be difficult about getting help or making necessary life changes. My aunt's husband (he's a mean old bastard, so I have a hard time calling him "uncle") has been having some sort of seizure or something regularly where he loses consciousness for 1-2 minutes randomly with no real sign that it's coming. Their adult children are currently on their bad list for daring to address that their dad should absolutely not be driving anymore. And the reaction to this perceived attack has been so defensive that he now demands to always drive everywhere and won't ever let my aunt drive instead. 

It's messed up that the thing that they need help for is also the thing that absolutely convinces them that they don't NEED help. This is true for cognitive decline and some mental illnesses. Lori was already a nasty mean harridan, before this!

(We had to sabotage my grandpa's cars, to keep him from driving. He conned a neighbor into taking him to get new keys made when we took those, so we pulled the fuses in the cars while he was out at lunch with one of his daughters.)

3 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I don't doubt this. Ken's no prize, but I can't imagine living with Lori.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Omgosh her book is on kindle! Should I get it? Ive been tempted to do a blog or something that goes through bad marriage books and deconstructs them. Also I'm just curious. 

• Upvote 6

@Sarah92  You're supporting her by buying the book, but you are then a verified purchaser if you review it truthfully.

Regarding her decline, I Googled her to post the pic from this morning.  Here are the first 3 Google images that poppped up.  These pics clearly show her physical aging.  I can look at a picture of myself from 5 years ago and I look pretty much the same except the hair color.  Difference is I have some fat cells in my face (actually a lot of fat cells in my face) that keep me from wrinkling too much.  It would be hysterical if they were out somewhere and someone referred to her as Ken's mother.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 4.34.25 PM.png

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic