IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

Carry on from here 

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Thank You 1

Oh yes! She certainly is. There is nothing warm or loving about her.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

On the last thread 

@livinglongerthanyou said this in response to Ken's post about people not struggling with self-esteem.

Did you know this? Very few people hate themselves and struggle with self-esteem. 

I actually think Lori suffers from self-esteem issues. It doesn't excuse her, she is a hateful, vile woman. But I actually think she doesn't like herself. She is hateful and sees nothing but the bad in everyone, too me that says a lot about her personality. 

She is still horrible, I don't feel sorry for her or Ken. I wish her "ministry" would dry up and she be banned from the internet, until then the only thing we can all do is keep exposing Lori Alexander The Transformed Wife as the vile woman she is. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Great thread title :).  There are many days when I can't even come up with the words to describe how angry I am about her doodles.  If she is like this on social media, there's no way she's a sweet saint around her family.  She would be violating one of the scriptures she ignores 

James 1:8 King James Version (KJV). 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

That also goes for a double minded woman, Lori.  When things are wrong for others, but okay for you and your family, you are double minded.  We've known for long time you are unstable.  Your family seems to actively facilitate (Ken) or passively facilitate (the children) your behavior.  

You said in one of your latest videos you are "Mrs. Christian."  No, you're not.  You're Mrs. Lori Alexander, wife of Mr. Kenneth Alexander, and a mean bitch with nothing of Christ in you.  Calling yourself Mrs. Christian doesn't make you one.  I can call myself Miss America but that doesn't mean I'm a pagent queen.  

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

The title fits, however being #69, I feel a mention of her obsession with sex and the sex lives of others might have been missed. ; )

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23
  • Love 1

In 2016, Lori Alexander made the following statements on her blog:

I don’t teach nor scold men since I am told to not teach men (1 Timothy 2:12). 

Like I said above, I am not supposed to teach men anything...

Lori, do you still hold those beliefs?  I ask, because today you are very actively trying to teach one of the many men who LEARN from YOU on one of your numerous social media outlets.  

teach.PNG.5b35b46f252e4aa205968a500a1f6d7f.PNGteach1.PNG.c19fdc67db1f8f7d9fa60b53e103c5da.PNG

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

You said in one of your latest videos you are "Mrs. Christian."

Mrs Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian, might have something to say about Lori claiming that title for herself.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

I know women who did everything according to the purity movement teaching and it hurt them and their marriages. Lori's response is tone deaf, makes assumptions and illustrates, yet again, that she and Ken have no ability to listen or reconsider their own assumptions about the world and other people. 

And now she and her minions are attacking Josh & Shannon Harris because they are separating. Mostly Shannon, of course. Because it's always the woman's fault. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 9
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Lori, do you still hold those beliefs?  I ask, because today you are very actively trying to teach one of the many men who LEARN from YOU on one of your numerous social media outlets.  

Lori doesn't have a consistent bone in her body.  Not one thing she's says can be backed up in practice by the way she lives her lives.

Doesn't teach men? FALSE

Her biggest hypocrisy?  Depends on the day.   But what  is so ridiculous is that while she  is preaching all these ways to be a Godly keeper at home, she spends EVERY WAKING MOMENT on her various social media channels.  For her average (clueless fan girls) they may only know her from FB, but for those of us who follow her to refute her teachings, we all know how much time (ALL OF IT) she spends online.    I don't have the time nor the desire to do an indepth study, but one could actually do a comparison of all her channels and log the time stamps of posts/responses/rebuttals, etc...to show the actual amount she spends online stirring up shit and then responding, followed by a martyr post about how mean people are to her. 

And now that she's in Wisconsin for her summer and in an early time zone, her stuff is coming earlier (for those of us on the Eastern time zone) She even admitted she goes to bed thinking about things like "how feminism didn't get its hooks into her"

Something is seriously wrong with that woman.  And Ken, too. My husband doesn't subscribe to this kind of nonsense, but if I had my head buried in a computer as much as Lori's does, he would have an intervention. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

From Mik, whose own past is, I'm quite convinced, completely pure and blameless. :snooty:

Just as a reminder, he married a ho. Not surprised.

So of course it's Shannon's fault. :roll:

That entire post smacks of petty, sneering, finger-pointing, gloating gossip.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 7

12 minutes ago, Loveday said:

That entire post smacks of petty, sneering, finger-pointing, gloating gossip.

This poster had it right:  "Why are you gossipping about other people?"

How long til that post is gone....3, 2, 1

• Upvote 8
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

This poster had it right:  "Why are you gossipping about other people?"

How long til that post is gone....3, 2, 1

Won't be long, I'm sure. And this poster:

Easy to jump to judgement noone knows what goes on in a marriage behind closed doors they may have tried very very hard for a long time we are not meant to suffer

Of course we're meant to suffer--that's one of the foundational tenets of Lori's entire ministry! :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 9
  • Love 3

So this guy's need for a towel was so great, so dire, so urgent that he couldn't wait five minutes for his wife to get a drink first? And he couldn't just go get it himself (because reasons)? I wonder how much more time he had to wait because she fainted ... and how much she paid for her fainting spell afterward. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

Something is seriously wrong with that woman.  And Ken, too. My husband doesn't subscribe to this kind of nonsense, but if I had my head buried in a computer as much as Lori's does, he would have an intervention. 

I really think Lori does have some cognitive issue going on. I can't bear to watch the videos. She is so monotone with no expression. and she stumbles over words constantly.  

I know Ken probably likes her on the computer because she leaves him alone, but he has to have noticed how she can't get words out when talking.  Also, can somebody send him a side by side comparison of how Lori looked a couple years ago compared to now. No one ages like that in just a couple years.

Come on, Ken, get her to a doctor. I mean this in all seriousness, (no snarking) something is wrong. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 14

15 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I really think Lori does have some cognitive issue going on. I can't bear to watch the videos. She is so monotone with no expression. and she stumbles over words constantly.  

I know Ken probably likes her on the computer because she leaves him alone, but he has to have noticed how she can't get words out when talking.  Also, can somebody send him a side by side comparison of how Lori looked a couple years ago compared to now. No one ages like that in just a couple years.

Come on, Ken, get her to a doctor. I mean this in all seriousness, (no snarking) something is wrong. 

Agreed, 100%. 

It's probably hard for Ken to recognize gradual changes, since he sees her every day - and probably most of their conversations consist of him focusing on something else while saying "yes dear" and "oh, really?" at appropriate intervals while she rants about whatever. But he needs to take a clearer look, or invite a friend they've not seen i n a year or so over to visit and ask their opinion afterward, or just look at an old video compared to a recent one. Something is very, very wrong with her. It needs to be caught before she starts forgetting people, getting lost, or leaving the oven on.

I think Lori is horrible and mean, and I'd love for her to get off the internet and shut up. But I also think she needs medical attention, and soon. As awful as she is, I still wouldn't want her to suffer or die early of something that could be helped!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

For her average (clueless fan girls) they may only know her from FB, but for those of us who follow her to refute her teachings, we all know how much time (ALL OF IT) she spends online. 

She freely admits that as an godly older woman, she spends "the majority" of her days online.

And I'm available in the chat room all the time...most...the majority of the day, to uhhh ,monitor it...

Link: 

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Also, can somebody send him a side by side comparison of how Lori looked a couple years ago compared to now. No one ages like that in just a couple years.

Agreed.  She is almost unrecognizable.

Always Learning Blog:

100559203_agebegin.PNG.2f6a81f287d5e585813f21af6c989a61.PNG

2016:

Spoiler

1454124601_age1.PNG.e63f94327ec4ecfd9f485e5dd902eae1.PNG

2017:

Spoiler

134599132_age2017.PNG.bd9419d690bb90baed7d6319a1634d63.PNG

2018:

Spoiler

2137860385_age2018.PNG.6d05acac2d4cf6cb097961af8675eb65.PNG

Last Summer (you can see a sudden, sharp weight loss in this picture) :

1652081502_agesummer.PNG.73d883859867071e5842586ce00d87d9.PNG

And then a quick decline:

hair.PNG.fe70d216f9e9ec4e42a8a6b1ac27b5a6.PNG

1005470844_hair3.PNG.b02432e92ac02799ba9f614555466677.PNG

liable.PNG.1177b7bc94c9b29621ff253c058f5c14.PNG

1930395074_face2.PNG.72080483b1a7668b59e237185bbf5db1.PNG

Ken, on the other hand, hasn't changed a bit.  He should really look at this pic, and ask himself why he seems to be frozen in time, while Lori is aging a warp speed.  

It's sad really, because someone should see about getting her to a doctor.  This can't be normal.

2011: (she looked so much healthier here...)

1417693780_agetime.PNG.b7043fc35e46ddd71090160d75a02829.PNG

In the earlier pictures she had a happier look, but in all of the later ones she looks disheveled and unhinged.  Her cheeks are sunken in, her hair isn't brushed, and she clearly isn't taking great care of herself.

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 11
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

Her social media followers are probably her only validation of her wacky views.  Her family most likely doesn't agree and they don't want to hear it constantly, so she is vindicated by the loons and doormats who agree with her.  She gets no validation at the churches she attended, most mainstream ministers would disagree with her.  She's not allowed to teach in any of the churches, so she goes to her bully pulpit where she can delete any comments that disagree with her with the push of a button and poof, it's as if they never existed.  She probably is angry she can't do that with people in real life.

• Upvote 9

Wow, Koala.  Those photos clearly show her rapid physical decline, and those of us who have managed to get through even a small portion of her videos have noticed the mental decline. It’s almost like her meanness is eating away at her on a daily basis. 

And I’m not trying to snark on her looks. In her heyday LazyLori was far prettier than I could have hoped to be (I’m a year younger and remember too well the cheerleaders with exactly her same looks). Now she looks 20 years older than I do. But it just goes to prove that, when we’re young, we get looks that God gave us.  As we age, we really do get the looks we deserve. 

• Upvote 20

I honestly don't mean this in a snarky way, but if I wasn't familiar with Lori I would think the 2019 Lori was the mother of the 2011 Lori.

We've all aged in 8 years, but the change in her is really concerning.  I don't know if she has health issues or food issues.

Either way she just doesn't look healthy.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

I usually get a couple of pages in on the Lori threads and then I get so angry at her that I wind up avoiding the rest of the thread.  Let's see if this will be any different!  She's still disgusting, but looking at those pictures makes me think she may actually have a serious health issue.  She looks bad, very unhealthy.

• Upvote 8

@Koala The photos were very eye-opening.

Gossiping is one thing I struggle with. Look, I'm on a forum talking about other people and other things. These people are dangerous to the body of Christ. I'll be honest here. I was not raised in this fundamentalist crap. I watched the Duggars a lot in my early high school years and thought about how they looked so happy. I thought that I needed to do what they did to have a Christian life full of joy. I even read I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I was very fortunate that my faith wasn't entangled in these bad doctrines. I didn't leave this stuff without being harmed, but at least I still have my faith.

Sometimes I post some jokes, but I try to focus on her theology because it matters to me. Complementarianism (even though Lori is beyond that) nearly destroyed me. All it took was someone that I trusted (my worship pastor) saying that he didn't believe that women should be in leadership after I mentioned that I felt like I was being called to be a pastor. I want the theological training to mentor women to live for Christ and tell them not to suppress their calling because they are female . I want to be an advocate for those facing sensitive situations because if all men abide by the "Billy Graham Rule," they probably won't help a woman who experienced domestic violence or sexual assault (professional counseling would be preferred, but spiritual support is important). I'm pretty sure that an experienced pastor's wife can provide practical help, but I don't think they are equipped for counseling and deep theological discussions.

All my worship pastor did was gaslight me. Sadly, his wife and children probably experience it at home. I may be able to trust the youth pastor, but I don't want to cause problems. The senior pastor is iffy. This is a situation where having a woman on the pastoral staff can be helpful.

/rant over

• Upvote 8
  • Love 9

I just felt sorry for the poor cat running in the background in that video. But yeah, she is looking older. I don't know, I think being that angry, judgmental, and hateful has to wear on a person.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

A big concern to me, if Lori is declining cognitively, is that she keeps her grandkids a lot. Once she is back from her vacation, it will be interesting to see if she mentions Ryan’s kids as often as she did last year. Maybe Ryan and Erin are starting to limit the time she spends alone with them. Of course, that may not be a good indicator because I’m not sure what kind of parent Ryan is so....

Speaking of grandkids; any guesses as to whether Lori will leave her vacation home for the birth of Alyssa’s baby? 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic