IGNORED

Trace Bates 1: The Flossing Fundie

Perrierwithlemon

Isn’t it suspected that chaneys dad wants his girls close? How will he cope with an Hawaiian move? 

• Upvote 5

What do you think about the rumour about Hannah Wissmann and Trace that is going on in reddit right now? on the one hand i will admit that Alyssa and Carlin leaving her comments in the last two pictures made me give some credit to the rumour because thats exactly what they started doing with Esther and Tiffany. But on the other hand just the fact she follows Trace on instagram i dont think tells much. She also follows his ex Chaney, and Elijah, and a lot of the Duggars and Bates. Its possible that she is just in the same group of friends.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, llucie said:

What do you think about the rumour about Hannah Wissmann and Trace that is going on in reddit right now? on the one hand i will admit that Alyssa and Carlin leaving her comments in the last two pictures made me give some credit to the rumour because thats exactly what they started doing with Esther and Tiffany. But on the other hand just the fact she follows Trace on instagram i dont think tells much. She also follows his ex Chaney, and Elijah, and a lot of the Duggars and Bates. Its possible that she is just in the same group of friends.

Isn’t Hannah the one linked to one of the Duggar boys? 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yes. But that could have been called off. The Wissmanns all went to silver dollar city recently to celebrate Pa Wissmann’s birthday. SDC as we all know is not far from the Duggars. They love that place. The only Wissmann still living at home who didn’t go was Hannah. She went to Florida instead. It made me wonder if she was avoiding the Duggars because of a possible break up. 

Trace and Logan Smith went to visit the Wissmanns TWICE in February of 2020 when they were on a singing tour. I assumed back then that Logan or Trace was interested in one of the 3 Wissmann girls near their age. I think it’s a possibility. But there isn’t a ton of evidence. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9

19 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Now they are linking her sister Alaythia with the Duggar boys. Alaythia doesnt follow any of the Bates, but follows all the Duggar single guys.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, llucie said:

Now they are linking her sister Alaythia with the Duggar boys. Alaythia doesnt follow any of the Bates, but follows all the Duggar single guys.

Alaythia just wore a shirt that said “very single” or something like that. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Alaythia just wore a shirt that said “very single” or something like that. 

I wouldnt be surprised if in the end none of the Wissmans ends with any of the Duggar or Bates. Its clear at this point that the families are acquaintances with each other, and a few of the kids possibly friends. Maybe there is nothing else to it. Even Stephen and Jana, that seemed almost confirmed a few months ago when she spent christmas there i am not so sure anymore.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, llucie said:

Stephen and Jana, that seemed almost confirmed a few months ago when she spent christmas there i am not so sure anymore.

There is speculation in Duggar threads she is at Wissman 's for their family Memorial Day family weekend (apparently it's a big thing) based on photos (or lack of) and missing Jill's birthday lunch with her sisters. You may want to check it out (or not). 

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling is hard
  • Upvote 11

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

IMG_0644.PNG

What is this a picture of?

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

The nose looks different. So I don’t think so. Thankfully the Bateses aren’t ridiculous like the Duggars and super secretive about stuff. The Bontragers just had to take down a pic of Jer and Hannah. 🙄 I imagine the Bateses will eventually announce if trace has a new girlfriend. 

• Upvote 5

Trace follows a photographer name Lydia Romeike (so do Carlin and Josie).

Spoiler

download.jpeg.57ec3709902900d6496894694053cb17.jpeg

The nose looks the same. 

ETA- she did Josie's maternity photos.

This appears to be her family. They would be right up the Bates alley of crazy and Lydia would be about 18/19 (which makes me question her "5 years of photograph y experience")

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325101/amp/German-family-denied-asylum-U-S-home-school-children-despite-petitioning-White-House-100-000-signatures.html

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9

36 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Hide contents

The nose looks the same. 

This appears to be her family. They would be right up the Bates alley of crazy and Lydia would be about 18/19 (which makes me question her "5 years of photograph y experience")

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325101/amp/German-family-denied-asylum-U-S-home-school-children-despite-petitioning-White-House-100-000-signatures.html

Oh wow, They are quite something, aren't they? From the article (citing the reasons why they didn't want their children to attend a German school):

"For instance, Uwe Romeike claimed a textbook 'featured a story suggesting that 'the devil can help you if you ask the devil, but God would not help you,' the government said. But he could not recall the title of the story or its author.

Romeike also claimed the schools taught witchcraft based on a game played by classmates of his wife when she was in the seventh grade 'that involved pushing chairs and glasses around, and dangling a pendulum.'"

That is literally the biggest load of tripe I've ever heard, and I follow a lot of fundies. I've gone to school in Germany, I've taught here, both my kids go to school here, and I've literally never come across any instance of anybody teaching witchcraft (not that it would particularly worry me if anyone did). Those people are certifiable.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Bumping Trace from obscurity since he is getting touched on the knee by a girl that wears jeans (and is probably Lydia Romeike)

Should we get a new thread for his new woman? This one started because of Chaney. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Reveal hidden contents

The nose looks the same. 

I had her age wrong. She is 23 according to fundie wiki (I was using the daily mail article as my basis), which makes more sense with her photography career and means she and Trace are roughly the same age.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

58 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Should we get a new thread for his new woman? This one started because of Chaney. 

That isn't required.  It's about Trace and no one or whoever at the moment.

• Upvote 6

If they are, and they are together, I'd love to have them explain how that doesn't interfere with their political beliefs.... the cognitive dissonance or lack of critical thinking is ....off the charts...with them. Was Trace one of the ones who was at the Insurrection? I can't recall. 

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, rexasaurus_nirb said:

If they are, and they are together, I'd love to have them explain how that doesn't interfere with their political beliefs.... the cognitive dissonance or lack of critical thinking is ....off the charts...with them. Was Trace one of the ones who was at the Insurrection? I can't recall. 

He was. But that will not be a problem with this family since they are also Trump supporters that believe he won the election (at least the mother is, she has a public instagram).

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, rexasaurus_nirb said:

They are white Christians who hate and want to oppress the same groups the Bates hate and want to oppress. In the end, that is all that really matters to people like the Bates. That is as deep as their thinking goes. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic