IGNORED

Trace Bates 1: The Flossing Fundie

Perrierwithlemon

That makes me curious if Trace was perhaps one of the Bateseses that got covid back when Carlin/Evan and Erin had it and therefore thinks it's fine to be mask-less.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Hmm, maybe a Bates got grifted Chaney "dates" a Bates up until courtprosal or proposal (I can't remember) then pulls away. In the meantime she developed a humper base who stuck with her so she could make money somehow. jesus shirts it is!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 10/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, llucie said:

Does somebody know if there is a way to know if Trace is a police officer? like a public record of police academy graduates or something? i have been wondering for a while because they mentioned in the show he was interested on going to the police academy but then never said if he ended up going or not. I noticed he is wearing the same uniform that Zach wears, and also in his uniform tag it says Deputy Sheriff, same as Zach tag. Lawson we know is a constable, and he doesnt wear an uniform/tag like that so in his case it is pretty clear he isnt.

I think Trace must be an actual sheriff’s  deputy too rather than a constable. He probably has regular hours and I am wondering if the constable job isn’t more flexible for Lawson’s other endeavors.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, onyourwayhome said:

I think Trace must be an actual sheriff’s  deputy too rather than a constable. He probably has regular hours and I am wondering if the constable job isn’t more flexible for Lawson’s other endeavors.

Based on the uniform, he's not a constable. I am assuming he must be reserves because of his lack of certification. 

• Upvote 2

Can someone figure out where Trace and Warden are in their IG stories? It's still up for Warden. Is that a girl? 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Can someone figure out where Trace and Warden are in their IG stories? It's still up for Warden. Is that a girl? 

It looks like they’re at their friends Makayla and Jonas Thatcher’s house based on who they tagged. They’re friends with the Bates, also went to Crown, and they just announced they were having a baby on their 1 year wedding anniversary post. I think Makayla is really good friends with Josie. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:
It looks like they’re at their friends Makayla and Jonas Thatcher’s house based on who they tagged. They’re friends with the Bates, also went to Crown, and they just announced they were having a baby on their 1 year wedding anniversary post. I think Makayla is really good friends with Josie. 

So does Paine Construction only work on houses of friends and family?

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed tapatalk signature.
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bgirl said:

So does Paine Construction only work on houses of friends and family?

I would be surprised if they did more externally. "Paine Construction" barely has any contact information out there. They certainly aren't seeking out new business very actively. 

• Upvote 5

I was just checking out chaney’s IG. She is too mainstream for him. She wears skinny jeans, and cropped sweatshirts. She doesn’t seem like the type who would be okay with dresses and skirts only. Not sure where trace stands on this topic. He may not have cared but the pressure from Kelly may have been too much. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I was just checking out chaney’s IG. She is too mainstream for him. She wears skinny jeans, and cropped sweatshirts. She doesn’t seem like the type who would be okay with dresses and skirts only. Not sure where trace stands on this topic. He may not have cared but the pressure from Kelly may have been too much. 

But Whitney, Alyssa, Josie, and Carlin all wear skinny jeans. Considering he was photographed shirtless at a waterfall I really doubt he cares about his girlfriend being skirts only. There must have been another obstacle.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

But Whitney, Alyssa, Josie, and Carlin all wear skinny jeans. Considering he was photographed shirtless at a waterfall I really doubt he cares about his girlfriend being skirts only. There must have been another obstacle.

The fact that he is a giant fundie twat waffle would be an obstacle for me lol 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

The fact that he is a giant fundie twat waffle would be an obstacle for me lol 

But not for her, since she has the same exact backwards beliefs as him.We are talking about someone that instead of celebrating Halloween celebrated Trump day.

The reasons for the breakup must have been personal, but not a disagreement on doctrine, i dont think.

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I wonder if, perhaps, it was the thought of leaving her family in Texas that was a large part of the reason for the breakup.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Oops, wrong fundie breakup.

Edited by QuiverFullofBooks
Oops, wrong fundie breakup.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

• 3 months later...

I don’t know where to add this, but I hope here’s and ok space. 
I know someone has added their speculation regarding a Chaney/Elijah Kaneshiro possible relationship. I have to say that I have been wondering about this as well. Soon after the Trace/Chaney breakup, Elijah visited her in Texas. They seem to have taken some trips together, or at least have ‘coincidentally’ been in the same place at the same time. Also, it seems that Trace and Elijah used to hang out and post pics together quite frequently, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.  

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I know someone has added their speculation regarding a Chaney/Elijah Kaneshiro possible relationship. I have to say that I have been wondering about this as well. Soon after the Trace/Chaney breakup, Elijah visited her in Texas. They seem to have taken some trips together, or at least have ‘coincidentally’ been in the same place at the same time. Also, it seems that Trace and Elijah used to hang out and post pics together quite frequently, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.  

Yes it was me who posted about it! I’ve been thinking about it for a while. It just seems interesting that he regularly hangs out and travels with the Khale girls even after Trace and Chaney’s breakup. I guess we’ll see happens, maybe we’ll get some fundie drama!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

The problem with Elijah is that he is literally friends with every damn fundie. Ok I’m exaggerating. But he’s friends with a ton of fundies. I believe his family lives back in Hawaii so he kind of moves around staying with fundie families for a week or two. He does odd jobs I believe. So he will work with the Wissmanns sometimes and the Bateses other times. It’s hard to say who he could be courting at any time because he’s such a social creature traveling from family to family. 

• Upvote 13

Ooooh, dis be spicy [emoji91] Keep me up on dat tea [emoji478]

[emoji23][emoji23]
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

I did also notice that both Chaney and Elijah were in the same place in Oregon.  Seems like they traveled together too. Chaney has a reel on her Instagram where she even sends a shoutout to Elijah for the footage. 
I agree that Elijah seems to be friends with everyone, but he and Trace used to do a lot of adventures together, and lately there has been no evidence of their hanging out. And more and more evidence that Chaney has been around for the adventuring. 

• Upvote 9

Elijah be like “Hey Trace, it’s Mr. Steal your girrrlllll” ? 

ok ill see myself out now.... 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Chaney has sisters; maybe Elijah is courting one of them?

I think Mr. Kahle wants a son-in-law with a good job and in Texas. Would Elijah qualify?

• Upvote 3

Trace, and the 'middle boys' are in Florida at Alyssa & John's new house helping paint and lay new flooring.  Alyssa told Instagram viewers that Trace is single. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2021 at 5:41 AM, clueliss said:

Trace, and the 'middle boys' are in Florida at Alyssa & John's new house helping paint and lay new flooring.  Alyssa told Instagram viewers that Trace is single. 

Screenshot_20210310-120655.thumb.png.a6c2683533579fae4aed30cf2f7672f3.png

He didn't seem to mind her soliciting DMs from single women for him!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210310-120655.thumb.png.a6c2683533579fae4aed30cf2f7672f3.png

He didn't seem to mind her soliciting DMs from single women for him!

Quick somebody tell Alyssa and Trace that single women are looking for men with jobs and life goals.

So you can put down floors? That don’t impress me much.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic