IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

10 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Does Lori not realize that there are women who love babies and would want more but can't have any more for health reasons or they see financially that they can't afford it?

I know a lot of you don't like The Activist Mommy, but when asked about birth control even she said, "I already have 10. I'm over 40. Please pass the condoms."

And so what if someone isn't a kid person.  Just because someone may not want their own doesn't mean they hate children. 

Lori even said years ago that she wanted more kids, but couldn't because of her health issues. Ken said on FJ that they decided not to have more kids because he was worried about money and his retirement fund.  There was a woman who commented on the Always Learning blog a few years back that she had suffered a brain injury and felt that she wasn't in the right place to have kids. Lori told her that she was wrong and that she should have kids. 

I follow a Mormon blogger who  has/had similar attitude like Lori. This blogger did a blog post about how her family of 9 didn't have much money growing up because only her dad worked. She said talked about how her friends from families with fewer kids and two incomes had more things than her. She made a comment that her parents were more interested in having kids rather than things. Her attitude pissed me off because she didn't consider that the other parents may have good reasons to only have a few kids.  She also made some kind comment that some parents feel guilty for not having a SAHM and that they give their kids things out of guilt. Again, the blogger probably didn't consider that the other parents may have very good reasons to have two incomes. 

• Upvote 17

Pete Xi: Today no one can harm a baby fetus except if the mothers allowed it.

I've said this before on this thread, but it's just so nice knowing you've already heard the dumbest thing you'll hear all day and it's only 8:45am. 

• Upvote 23
  • Love 1

Lori just loves pissing people off on Sunday's. Aren’t we supposed to have a day of rest? 

There is so much to unpack with what she is saying. I’ve saved screen shots of things she has/will delete. If people can be born without limbs, organs on the outside of their body, not able to hear, and not able to see then why can’t they be born the wrong gender? Why is that so hard for people to understand. Using the suicide rate to justify gender dysphoria being a mental illness doesn’t prove anything. Lots of people have mental illnesses. Most lgbtqs kids have Hugh suicide rates and low self esteem because they aren’t accepted. 

Lori quit using the Bible to further your agenda. Quit bashing feminist. You wanted to stay home, not work, and not take care of your kids. Great don’t do it. That’s the beauty of feminism. Choice. Feminist women don’t want to be men. And feminist men don’t want to be women. 

So many men like what you have to say because they want to control women. They want to put them in their place. They want to be waited on hand and foot. They want sex on demand no matter what. Even if it hurts their wife. That’s not godly or Christians like at all. Men aren’t supposed to deprive their wives same as wives not depriving their husbands. There are exceptions to this. Lori tends to forget that. A true godly older mentor would want women to know how their husbands should be treating them. It’s part of the Bible. You can’t be one sided. Women are allowed to have expectations, reasonable or not. 

Growing up my dad taught me that I had value and how a guy should treat me. He wanted me to save myself for marriage but also told me if I didn’t and I got pregnant he wouldn’t kick me out. He would love and support me. Most “Christian” parents wouldn’t do that.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

One of Lori's fan boys is Joseph Spurgeon, a pastor in TN. The kindest thing I can say about him is he has an over inflated sense of his importance. Here is a recent article he wrote. 

http://www.sovereignkingchurch.com/blog/the-crime-of-sodomy?fbclid=IwAR20R_0ukUwSSietyiPIDn2WxhQwDqcpluikpRReclj_eQsPQOhd3arbPEs

I wonder if he changed his name? It seems coincidental that he has the same very unusual surname as a very well known theologian.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

One of Lori's fan boys is Joseph Spurgeon, a pastor in TN. The kindest thing I can say about him is he has an over inflated sense of his importance. Here is a recent article he wrote. 

http://www.sovereignkingchurch.com/blog/the-crime-of-sodomy?fbclid=IwAR20R_0ukUwSSietyiPIDn2WxhQwDqcpluikpRReclj_eQsPQOhd3arbPEs

y'all ought to see the comment left...screen capped for posterity

reply.PNG

• Upvote 27

Lori has a male counterpart, I'd say.  He is disgusting.  I read his blog and he has no clue about the government, church & state, or much else.  His attitude toward gays is dangerous.  He claims he's not calling for "them" to be rounded up and killed, but he certainly seems to be strongly suggesting it.  The person who commented nailed him to the wall.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, lilith said:

I wonder if he changed his name? It seems coincidental that he has the same very unusual surname as a very well known theologian.

He is related to Charles Spurgeon. He has written about it before. 

I stumbled onto him a while back when he made a post about how women can expect to be sexually assaulted because of how they are dressed. His teachings are just as vile as Lori's. She adores him of course and will post about him from time to time. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

For shits and giggles. To bad someone thinks this is true. I am a lesbian. I was born this way.  You can argue with me all you want. I’ve spent my whole life trying to be attracted to males only to find myself attracted to females. From a young age I was curious. I finally came out to myself and a select group of other in college. Two years later I fell for my current bf. It wasn’t planned. I can’t explain why I fell for him but I did. 

I was a huge tomboy who wished she had been born a boy. I dressed like a boy and tried to act like a boy. I knew I wasn’t a boy. Some girls were the same as me except they knew they were a boy trapped in a girls body. 

F3E76329-DF06-4D1A-A9B0-B9A8D0A40066.thumb.png.2492a1d4f2dd9b6c47ffb4c7e7997d9c.png

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 6
  • WTF 16

Welp, I was wrong--that wasn't the dumbest thing I'd hear all day. That above post about vaccines and chromosomes was. Go figure.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

On 4/27/2019 at 9:03 AM, fluffy said:

No, she does not believe in oral sex. 

I thought she was referring to hand jobs! LOL 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Ken Alexnader:

It might surprise you too that my marriage is very much egalitarian in the way it functions, and I like it that way.

Lori Alexander:

egal.PNG.9cbb6f07d30a7b1e3d193fa62e836a96.PNG

Lori Alexander (4/4/18)

I’m not giving exceptions and what ifs. 

Lori Alexander (4/29/19)

How come they never ask these questions?

“What if my future husband likes the money I bring in so much that he never wants me to quit?”

“What if the debt I acquire keeps us from having children early in our marriage then keeps me away from them five days a week in order to pay off the debt?”

“What if I make more money than my husband so it takes away his motivation to want to work and I am left working for many, many years?”

Sorry, Lori.  You don't get to ask "what if"?  Just put your faith in God!  He owns everything, after all.  Don't you always say that he pays for what he commands?  Let HIM pay the college debts off, if he wants mom at home.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, Koala said:

Just put your faith in God!  He owns everything, after all.  Don't you always say that he pays for what he commands?  Let HIM pay the college debts off, if he wants mom at home.

With Lori's god ALL things are possible, except women paying off their debts, children turning out OK if their mom works, and men controlling their sexual urges.  

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6

15 hours ago, feministxtian said:

y'all ought to see the comment left...screen capped for posterity

reply.PNG

Thank you, @feministxtian for bringing this guy up. It was an interesting - albeit sickening - read. I could hardly stomach his article and must agree with the commenter you quoted. I, too, get the clear sense he’d actually like gays to be murdered but won’t openly admit to it and thus resorts to some heavy dog-whistling. 

One thing greatly annoyed me about the comment, though. No, these fanatic Christians are not equivalents to Islam (which is a whole, diverse religion!) but similar to Muslim fanatics (or any other brand of fundy). I get this stereotypical crap about Islam every. damn. day. and just want to scream and throw something at this point. Just as not all Christians are as insane as Lori, not all Muslims are either! 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 4

Severine says her 4 years of college were a waste.  Probably because they didn't teach enough white supremacy and ethnocentricism.

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 28

14 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

For shits and giggles. To bad someone thinks this is true. I am a lesbian. I was born this way.  You can argue with me all you want. I’ve spent my whole life trying to be attracted to males only to find myself attracted to females. From a young age I was curious. I finally came out to myself and a select group of other in college. Two years later I fell for my current bf. It wasn’t planned. I can’t explain why I fell for him but I did. 

I was a huge tomboy who wished she had been born a boy. I dressed like a boy and tried to act like a boy. I knew I wasn’t a boy. Some girls were the same as me except they knew they were a boy trapped in a girls body. 

F3E76329-DF06-4D1A-A9B0-B9A8D0A40066.thumb.png.2492a1d4f2dd9b6c47ffb4c7e7997d9c.png

I have a cousin who is very deeply fundy of the Baptist stripe. He is a wonderful guy, who'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, plays piano like an angel and is always quick to volunteer to play for weddings, baptisms, funerals, etc. He volunteers his time where- and whenever it's needed. In short, this is a guy who is truly living out his faith in the best way, to the best of his ability. 

He's also gay. This, for his church friends, is unforgivable. If I ever doubted that being attracted to the same sex was a choice (for the record I *don't* believe that and never have), his position would have changed my mind. This was not a choice for him, it's just him. His church friends ended friendships of years because of his so-called "lifestyle," and it burns my biscuits to see people of faith acting like this. 

Our Catholic family? Were basically like, "Oh, yeah. We knew. You still coming over to the bbq this weekend? You're supposed to bring the potato salad." 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 21

I had to look up this "Witherspoon Institute" that Lori quoted yesterday.  The irony abounds - she likes to run around calling things a "feminist agenda" and then fails to recognize that everything she quotes has a bigoted agenda designed to limit the freedoms of those who do not conform to her "conservative ideal".

I find what Lori is doing here particularly vile.  We have dear friends who are raising a transgender child..  I don't think the medical community knows nearly enough.  But Lori's posting of this opinion piece (let's call it what it is - an opinion piece, and not a scientific article at all) disregards medical complexities involved.  It is trying to inhibit the ability to for doctors to determine the best way forward.   Quite frankly, it takes time to learn what helps and hurts and is best.

For example, hemophelia was once a death sentence.  In the 1900s blood transfusions became more successful. In the 1960's Cryo became the standard of treatment.  In the early 1980s, a newer factor concentrate which was more effective (although some improvements here were delayed with the AIDs crisis -(aside:  anyone watching Unspeakable on Sundance???)  The development of treatment took time and has become progressively better.  This is the normal pattern for the development of standards of care.

I believe that we have doctors and parents today asking the following:  What is healthier long term for my child?  So many transgender parents are facing what is a choice between:  Illicit drug use, anorexia/eating disorders, and possible suicide v. hormonal therapy that is constantly monitored along with psychotherapy.  I know my friends simply want to keep their child alive and as healthy as possible, as well as confident of their unconditional love and support.  Isn't that what being a parent should be about?

• Upvote 6
  • Love 11

How about you stfu and teach what you claim you are to teach. College isn’t evil. Working outside of the home isn’t unbiblical. Despite what some of the commenters have said you need a college degrees for most jobs that aren’t minimum wage. 80ACB22E-142F-4417-9428-08F431789405.thumb.png.dfc8d2b6510d4a9c4eb98910d2d3a359.png

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

I know my friends simply want to keep their child alive and as healthy as possible, as well as confident of their unconditional love and support.  Isn't that what being a parent should be about?

Absolutely! 2 of my kids are bi. They are currently with opposite sex partners, but that may change. I don't care. I just want them happy, healthy, reasonably successful (defined as living the life they want), and ALIVE! Went through the hell of a son who served 2 tours in Iraq, never want to worry like that ever again!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Why is anybody's student loan debt any of Lori Alexander's business?

Ummm -  because she knows all  men want debt free virgins without tattoos.  And Jesus said no college for women.  With or without debt.   I mean, Paul did.  Maybe Lori.   I'm getting them all confused at this point.  Just like she wants it.

Edited by SweetLaurel
clarifying
  • Upvote 24

I should just keep letting them go down the rabbit hole without any wisdom given for their decisions in how they may want to live their lives? 

It's not your job, Lori. No one assigned you this job, not even GOD.  You're not authorised to 'let' or 'not let' ANYONE do anything. 

Her arrogance grows by the day. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 10

• Georgiana locked this topic