IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

There seems to be some problems with these MRAs commenting on Lori's post. 

Yes, it can be demoralizing when you are rejected from sex, or sex is used as a bargaining tool. However, if you retaliate against your wife for doing this, by holding her down, causing pain during sex, or whatever other sick manner of forcing her into it, that is not sex. That is rape. 

If Lori admits that women who are being beaten by their husbands can leave, why can't she admit that women being forced into painful, unlubricated, violent, forced sex can also leave? 

If you are slapped while in the kitchen, you can leave. If you are slapped while being forced into sex, you can't??? What kind of logic is this?

I don't believe in Catholicism anymore, but I will say, I was always taught that when you GIVE your body to the other person, it is that you are GIVING it over to PLEASURED by the other person UNSELFISHLY. So, I give my body to my husband for him to pleasure me, and he gives his body to me to pleasure him! Not that I give myself over to be used by him! Of course the Catholics also add in the always open to life bit. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 4

Also I was tempted to submit this to Lori but I didn't want to be blocked: 

(in a spoiler as it may be triggering)

Spoiler

Hello Lori & ladies,

You can always pray aloud before sex. 

"God please let this be painless and quick." 
"God, please bless me with a child so at least this pain is worth it." 
"God, please soften my husband's heart so he stops choking and bruising me during sex."
"God, please give me the strength to endure this searing and burning pain." 
"God, please spontaneously turn me on so that I won't disappoint my husband." 
"God, please don't let my stitches tear again." 
"God, please protect me from the venereal disease my husband has brought into this home." 
"God, please forgive my husband for the vulgar words and names he will soon be calling me." 
"God, please don't let my children hear me crying." 

"God, please let this be over soon as I feel ill." 

"God, please fix my chronic medical condition and turn me into an 18 year old nympho again so my husband will treat me nicely." 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 10
  • Love 5

Also,

Can't these men imagine the scenario where they are sick, overwhelmed, exhausted or in pain? And they can't get hard? And every movement feels like their dick skin is being burned or torn? And anyway, they aren't even going to have an orgasm at the end? And they have to be forcefully stuffed inside their partner, which also burns or tears? And their partner doesn't even consider their feelings?

Would they endure it? Or would they just wait for tomorrow when they feel better and their wife is still there??????

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, kmachete14 said:

Also,

Can't these men imagine the scenario where they are sick, overwhelmed, exhausted or in pain? And they can't get hard? And every movement feels like their dick skin is being burned or torn? And anyway, they aren't even going to have an orgasm at the end? And they have to be forcefully stuffed inside their partner, which also burns or tears? And their partner doesn't even consider their feelings?

Would they endure it? Or would they just wait for tomorrow when they feel better and their wife is still there??????

I don't think their brains make it that far.  I  mentioned something similar once on the Biblical Gender Roles blogs and of course the comment was never published.  They can't fathom being over stimulated throughout the day or literally broken from exhaustion.  They expect perfection:  kids beaten into submission, clean house, dinner cooked, her well rested because the kids were controlled and then perfectly ready come bedtime.  They have no care about female pleasure or consideration.  

This entire subject is rooted in control.  These men want to have the last say in every aspect of life; ultimate and complete control.  It's not about pleasure or intimacy or love in any way, shape, or form, it's only about being the dominant force.  

I never thought I'd encounter so many who hated the female of our species so much that they reduce us to substandard human beings tainted from literally the beginning of time.  

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 3

5C630DB3-43A8-48D6-87F1-2150A52584B3.thumb.png.facd31a8ae6531ff4b7e7183881a2dfa.pngI always assumed, based on the men I know, that men enjoy getting their partner off. Guys can get off quickly, if they want to, by themselves or with a partner. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone. Lori must assume because she doesn’t enjoy it and does it out of obligation that all women do. 

I wish that I could contact every person that Lori tells to suffer through it and tell them no. My bf isn’t Christian and he doesn’t want to have sex if it causes me pain. It is selfish. 

Edited by Lgirlrocks
Add comments
  • Upvote 14

“If you let it happen, it is not rape”. Only rape if you fight back?? Err, REALLY?? If you’re in a dangerous situation you enter either fight, flight or freeze mode. Flight isn’t exactly easy if you’re being pinned down and raped. So fight or freeze. Men are physically bigger and stronger than women for the most part, so fighting isn’t exactly easy either, especially if your arms are being held above your head and your legs are being pinned down. 

If you haven’t consented, it is rape. End of.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 4

16 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

How can she bring her food from afar if she is at home? She may have only bought one field but we don’t know how big it is. None of that matters though. She had servants that she oversaw. Believe it or not she was a business women. She bought her own field, her husband didn’t, she made her own linens, not her husband. I don’t get why Lori fights this one. No mention of her children or husband helping her. No way she could have found merchants to sell her stuff without leaving her home. They didn’t have phones. 9D238E02-AFF5-4353-9C8E-34C7DAFBDE36.thumb.png.3abf304a98d7e2a44daae03e66196953.png

You can't win an argument with Lori because Lori knows everything! And I'm sure the Proverbs wife had servants

• Upvote 11

judge.PNG.e1b8b88f57704f31637a7cea2afd1c25.PNG

See those two likes?  The Dumb Mentor was one of them. 

Dear Lori,

That "overused trope" by "non Christians and people deeply rooted in sin"? It's from THE BIBLE!  The book you claim to live by?  That one.  Just wanted to clue you in.  You're welcome.

-The Internet

Matthew 7:1-3

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Edited by Koala
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Frog99 said:

I reported the post and several comments yesterday. At least one was removed. 

62F47E9E-8745-47D8-B3A2-E31B82066CC1.png

Great! I've done similar things with offensive comments. I think, as a group, we should do more of this. It's anonymous.

1 hour ago, lilah said:

You can't win an argument with Lori because Lori knows everything! And I'm sure the Proverbs wife had servants

Yes, it says so in Proverbs 31

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

Lori does a whole lot of adding to scripture, where the Proverbs 31 woman is concerned.  She insists that she only bought one field (which can be found NOWHERE in the Bible), says she sold things from the doorway of her home (also found NOWHERE in the Bible), and claims she did all of her work with the help of her children/with them at her feet (FOUND: NOWHERE in the Bible).  

I'll tell you what CAN be found in the Bible- warnings about not adding or taking away from scripture (which is exactly what Lori is doing by establishing Lori Law).

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori does a whole lot of adding to scripture, where the Proverbs 31 woman is concerned.  She insists that she only bought one field (which can be found NOWHERE in the Bible), says she sold things from the doorway of her home (also found NOWHERE in the Bible), and claims she did all of her work with the help of her children/with them at her feet (FOUND: NOWHERE in the Bible).  

I'll tell you what CAN be found in the Bible- warnings about not adding or taking away from scripture (which is exactly what Lori is doing by establishing Lori Law).

Yes! Lori always screeches "STOP ASKING 'what if?'" And throws her little fits about "exceptions."  When it comes to Proverbs 31, however, she loves to use the phrase "most likely." We don't get to interpret scripture with "most likely," and it makes me furious when she does that. 

• Upvote 14

I'm afraid what it will take to stop her. I don't wish her harm, but I do hope that social media will crack down on her crap. She is such a danger to those who rely on her for biblical teaching. She shares nuggets of truth, but encases it in a bunch of BS. Logical people that also have conservative theology (at least in my circle) say that having a parent at home the whole time is ideal because it provides stability, but it is not always possible. Working outside the home is not blasphemous. My dad even says that is taking it too far.

If my mom didn't work, my family would be up you-know-what creek without a paddle. My parents were able to pay off their house. My parents had savings when my mom couldn't work due to health issues. Many women in my church are teachers for the local school district. My pastor is a bus driver and he is going to retire with his wife, a secretary at the local elementary school. There is a daycare at the school, which enables teachers and other faculty to see them throughout their day. Also, if they are nursing, there is opportunity for that as well. 

Lori's view is not a traditional Christian view. It is a perversion of what God intended for womanhood, marriage, and motherhood. I should stop looking at her content, but I can't. I want to know the crap she is saying. I have mixed views about her followers. Some genuinely want to learn what it means to be a Christian woman, wife, and mother. Some are just copies of Lori. 

• Upvote 16

6 hours ago, EowynW said:

?

IMG_0712.PNG

Someone posted this to Pickled Facebook page admitting they were trolling. Thank goodness.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7

Proverbs 31: 

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. (Lori put a hole in her diaphragm)

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. 

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. (Lori didn’t even raise her kids the nanny did)

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. (Women shouldn’t leave the house)

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. 

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. (Business women who used her own money)

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. (We shouldn’t worry about poverty because the Bible, paul, doesn’t tell us to)

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. (Business women who leaves the house)

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. (Lori doesn’t know what kind is)

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. (Lori had maids and doesn’t work)

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. (Lori doesn’t work)

the parentheses are used to add my comments. Lori can’t use the proverbs 31 women to further her agenda because it goes against what she preaches. Paul’s teachings were to specific groups of Christian churches. Yes some of what he teaches can apply today but not all. Jesus, the son of god who Christians are supposed to model themselves after, never once spoke about women staying at home full time and not working. He also never said women can work outside of the home. It wasn’t important. Why if it’s so important to Lori, who is supposed to be a Christian, for all women to stay home? It’s because she wanted to. Kids don’t care if their mother is home all day or not. What they care about it having food to eat, clothes to wear, and a safe place to sleep. 

• Upvote 8

If your body says yes it's not rape?!?! 

Holy shit. I think it's time for a Lori break. That is heinous.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

I just thought of this. Is any of Lori's daughter-in-laws pregnant? Could one of them be advised by their doctor to not have sex? That would surely set Lori off as Lori knows best. 

• Upvote 7

28 minutes ago, lilith said:

Someone posted this to Pickled Facebook page admitting they were trolling. Thank goodness.

What's the Pickled Facebook page?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, older than allosaurs said:

What's the Pickled Facebook page?

Sorry, autocorrect. PickleS, as in Duggar Family News - Life isn’t all Pickles and Hairspray. It may have been in the private group, I don’t remember. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

I've just learned some seriously awful stuff regarding child sexual abuse at work today. I can't go into details but my heart just aches. As much as I love being a counselor it's hard hearing about such awful shit all the time. Kinda want to cry. So Lori is once again a no for me. 

I agree that she's trying to go viral. She just doesn't understand how much this hurts the Christian image. She's sinning against God because Titus 2 is about living in such a way as to be above reproach and to not cause others to be drawn away from Christianity by foul actions. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 19

56 minutes ago, lilith said:

Someone posted this to Pickled Facebook page admitting they were trolling. 

Are both comments trolls? Because both are beyond gross.. I will never understand how anyone can force someone they love to do something so hurtful.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

46 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Proverbs 31: 

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. (Lori put a hole in her diaphragm)

Not only did Lori lie to Ken to achieve her goal that went explicitly against his wishes (another child and not working), he can’t trust her to keep his confidence - she sprays intimate details about their sex lives and marriage all over the internet.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. 

Lori’s ramblings are definitely detrimental to Ken’s reputation, both professional and personal. It’s also been hinted that she has caused problems for him in their church communities. If it wasn’t for Lori nobody would know who Ken Alexander is, let alone that he’s a raging misogynist. He’s also regularly called on to put out her fires online. Plus she has admitted many tines that her behaviour made him miserable for most of their marriage. 

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. (Lori didn’t even raise her kids the nanny did)

Lori did all she could to quit work. She hasn’t used the time since productively - apart from food she doesn’t produce anything. 

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. (Women shouldn’t leave the house)

Ok, I’ll give Lori this - she likes to buy expensive organic produce imported from distant parts.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. 

Lori only fed her children salads - Ken has to cook his own dinners and the kids begged him for some until he cooked for them too. 

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. (Business women who used her own money)

Lori doesn’t consider anything and thinks buying and selling are the exclusive responsibility of men.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

Lori definitely values slimness over strength. 

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

Lori not only doesn’t stay awake evaluating her merchandise, she naps through the day and did so when she had small children at home, who she expected to stay quiet in the care of the nanny.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. (We shouldn’t worry about poverty because the Bible, paul, doesn’t tell us to)

I have never seen Lori mention any act of charity, not even evangelism disguised as charity like Operation Christmas Child. I’ve never seen her promote a charitable cause.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

Well she doesn’t live in a cold climate, but as far as I know she did clothe her children even though she made Ken iron his own shirts. So yay Lori? 

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

Again, we have established that Lori doesn’t produce anything with her own hands. She does buy expensive clothes though.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

Lori has continually alienated church communities because they won’t let her “teach” her own particular brand of lunacy. She undermines Ken’s reputation everywhere.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. (Business women who leaves the house)

Lori doesn’t produce anything, believes engaging in commerce is inappropriate for women, and encourages women to leave their homes as little as possible.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

Lori revels in her weakness. She lies and manipulates and doesn’t seem to rejoice in anything, not even the risen saviour she claims to follow. Where was her joy in resurrection and the hope of eternal life at Easter?  

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. (Lori doesn’t know what kind is)

Lori sprays her uninformed opinion at all who will listen, is dismissive of education and is deliberately unkind.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. (Lori had maids and doesn’t work)

Lori paid others to raise her children and keep her home. She is remarkably unproductive.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Ken defends Lori’s positions but rarely praises her or mentions his love for her. Her children don’t publicly support her, they don’t even like her posts on social media. 

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

Lori has admitted to lying, manipulating, and making her husband miserable for most of their marriage. She doesn’t exhibit kindness, empathy or love.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Lori doesn’t seem to fear the Lord - in fact, she rarely mentions Jesus or salvation and doesn’t seem to feel compelled to participate in the Great Commission. She may fear Paul though......

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates. (Lori doesn’t work)

Lori has no tangible works, unless you include her book.

My conclusion - Lori falls FAR short of the Proverbs 31 woman on almost every point. Her worth is not far above Rubies and, so far, her husband and children have been conspicuously quiet when it comes to rising up and calling her blessed.

Oh this is fun, I’m going to play too. My responses will be on the line below the verse. 

• Upvote 8

I have no words for how disgusting Lori is.  Even if she is being trolled, she is responding in ways that clearly show her empty, evil soul.  I'm feeling very triggered at the moment, I appreciate trigger warnings and spoilers but I am triggered by Lori herself and her filthy, disgusting comments.  She is just plain BAD.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I always assumed, based on the men I know, that men enjoy getting their partner off. Guys can get off quickly, if they want to, by themselves or with a partner. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone. Lori must assume because she doesn’t enjoy it and does it out of obligation that all women d

BINGO!  Lori, almost certainly, does not enjoy sex.  She sees it as something that men want and women give.  There is no mutuality in Lori's world.  Everything is an exchange.  She says that shame is a good thing ... again misunderstanding what shame actually is,and that it is not a good thing.

Guilt:  I made a mistake versus  Shame:  I am a mistake

I believe that Lori is shame-based and that she projects this onto all women by continually putting them down and seeing them as less than.

Edited by Liza
sp/
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

• Georgiana locked this topic