IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

On 4/25/2019 at 12:45 PM, SongRed7 said:

I really hate when Lori does this "there is no verse that says..."   Lori ....we can play this game all day and night!  We can point our literally thousands and thousands of things (probably millions) of things there aren't verses for...like people becoming orthodontists, or orthodontic consultants just to name two. The Bible isn't specific for a LOT of reasons. ..like free will and God gave us brains to use and make decisions on our own given our own personal circumstances.  It's not meant to be a prescription.  

And wouldn't it be interesting if Lori knew how many families use that second salary earned by mama to spend on kiddo's braces?  No braces, no orthodontists.  No orthodontists, no orthodontic consultants.  No orthodontic consultants, no idyllic La Jolla lifestyle for Lori.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 3

She's just so modest.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

Quoting RooshV and praising God for Fox news and Tucker Carlson today. I don't even know what to say.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

I made the mistake of clicking on the link to RooshV's website today and reading some of the things he's written.  I find it so sad that someone could be so full of hatred towards a group of people based on demographic characteristics such as sex (or ethnicity, nationality, or any similar reason).  I used to read Lori's blog and facebook page for laughs, but it's just gone so far down the deep end of extreme misogyny that it leaves me bothered afterwards.  I'm surprised that there are still any women left on it, since she is obviously pandering to the manosphere now.  How she can claim that she is teaching anything that is biblical is beyond me.  I tend to stay away from the manosphere, so I may have to stop reading there.  And to repeat what others have said, her hatred is definitely showing on her face now.  So sad - with such a privileged life, she could be happy and help others (especially since helping others is actually in the bible she claims to follow).  Instead she is trying to get attention from strangers on the internet who hate half the world's population based on their genitals - though she views herself as the exception to the rule.  She has to be making up for a void in her life, though I can't figure out what that could be - maybe Ken doesn't worship her enough for her liking, and she needs validation from others. 

• Upvote 18

13 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Lori "thanks God for Tucker Carlson," you know, the guy who defended child rape and calls women "pigs," "whores," and "cunts."

Just like all of Lori's MRA fanboys.

Lori called young women whores in her response to a FB comment on her "Fornication..." post. ["... Read Proverbs and all of the warnings to men about whores. Many young women are whores these days and they give it for free."]

I guess "whore" is one of those words that fundies naturally use, It seems to roll so easily off the tongue of "Christians" like Tucker and Lori. Not that they are being judgmental or anything, it's just that Lori says a great many young women are whores so it must be true.

What was that Lori was always going on about -- something about women being discreet?  [insert snark emoji here]

• Upvote 10

BE8E41D8-FA48-4D1A-A4A5-03B713CDB252.thumb.jpeg.b885ac794cfea143de45f0bdd453a2bf.jpeg

no lori children are not a mission field. I believe Lori preaches so much about grandmas not working because she herself doesn’t want to work. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 13

We jump from dressing femininely to anal sex.  Only Lori Alexander.  Pass the Prozac please.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

So what does anal sex have to do with biblical womanhood? I don't remember reading about anal sex in Titus 2.  I swear if Lori loved anal sex, she'd find a way to justify it.  

Maybe Ken wanted to play a bit/experiment in the sack, and Lori, ran to her iPad and wrote that. Brain bleach please. But seriously, her posts and comments about their sex life just makes everyone see how lousy it is.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, FloraBama said:

24875528-43EE-463E-A356-1D14D8C10F0A.jpeg.4174aac5cbf664cedd178fbfd288e00a.jpeg

This from the lady who goes on and on (and on) about having a meek & gentle spirit. 

The mouth isn't too, but hasen't she women advised to give oral sex as a way to be creative when piv sex isn't possible like after giving birth? Such a wellmannered old lady

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, klein_roeschen said:

The mouth isn't too, but hasen't she women advised to give oral sex as a way to be creative when piv sex isn't possible like after giving birth?

No, she does not believe in oral sex. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Lori's big push lately on baybeez, baybeez, baybeez. Women need to repent and have all the baybeez makes me think she's pushing hard on one of her children to have another child. 

So... who do we think she's browbeating?  We know it's not Alyssa.

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori's big push lately on baybeez, baybeez, baybeez. Women need to repent and have all the baybeez makes me think she's pushing hard on one of her children to have another child. 

So... who do we think she's browbeating?  We know it's not Alyssa.

How long has it been since Emily's had a baby? I always default to Emily in these situations.

• Upvote 7

Does Lori not realize that there are women who love babies and would want more but can't have any more for health reasons or they see financially that they can't afford it?

I know a lot of you don't like The Activist Mommy, but when asked about birth control even she said, "I already have 10. I'm over 40. Please pass the condoms."

And so what if someone isn't a kid person.  Just because someone may not want their own doesn't mean they hate children. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

How long has it been since Emily's had a baby? I always default to Emily in these situations.

It's Emily.

-Emily is about to send her daughter to a public school.

-Emily likely vaccinates (hence, all the vaccination posts).

-Every time Lori visits with Emily, she comes home and does a post on spanking.

-Cassi and Alyssa are pregnant.  Erin just gave birth.  That leaves Emily.  NOT having a quiverfull as directed by Godly Lori.

Emily also seems to have a happier life than Lori, and probably more money.  She is really into decorating (which is something Lori wanted, but Ken put his foot down about). 

It is so obvious that Lori is jealous.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 4

Lori Alexander needs to shut the hell up. Lori Alexander needs to shut the fuck up. Lori Alexander needs to just shut up and stay out of other folks business.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 5

Some people love kids but don’t have a desire to have any. We aren’t short of people having kids and we aren’t trying to populate the earth. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Does Lori not realize that there are women who love babies and would want more but can't have any more for health reasons or they see financially that they can't afford it?

Nope.   She does not.  The only reason men don't want more kids is because the damn women don't raise them properly and they are bothered when they come home from work.  And the only reason the bad women don't want all the babies is because they don't trust or love God and His Perfect Ways.  finances and health have nothing to do with spewing out arrows.   You are welcome.  

Edited by SweetLaurel
spelling
  • Upvote 16

44 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Lori Alexander needs to shut the hell up. Lori Alexander needs to shut the fuck up. Lori Alexander needs to just shut up and stay out of other folks business.

Tell us how you really feel! :laughing-rolling:

(Actually, most, if not all of us, already feel the same way! :pb_lol:)

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man;
so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:
they shall not be ashamed,
but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

I'm going to give a broader context for this scripture that just occurred to me.  The children of the youth do not have to be your own.  They can be any younger person that you influence and have in your life.  Happy is the man (not limited to males, in my view) who enjoys being with younger people (spiritually included, not just chronological age) and teaching them.   

In my situation, my quiverfull were employees in my role as a director of education, and my students in my teaching job.  So many of them have come back to me and said that they appreciated what I taught them because it helped them be a better leader.  I think that my limited interaction with my cohort groups in a leadership program had more quality interaction with me than the eleventy thousand children of the Rods and other parents like them.  

I want to see Lori in a couple of years when the grands aren't cute babies or toddlers, but tweens and young teenagers.  How much interaction will she have with them when they don't need a babysitter any more?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

Oh dear Lord, can you imagine the shaming, judgement, disapproval, and downright nastiness Lori will heap upon her tween and teenage granddaughters?

Grandsons, however, will be free to do as they please provided they are into "manly" things like sport (esp. basketball) and surfing, 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

I wanted to upvote this at least three times, once for each sentence.  Alas, I can only upvote once.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh dear Lord, can you imagine the shaming, judgement, disapproval, and downright nastiness Lori will heap upon her tween and teenage granddaughters?

Grandsons, however, will be free to do as they please provided they are into "manly" things like sport (esp. basketball) and surfing, 

Are there any Bible verses about surfing? That "there is no verse that says..." reasoning always reminds me of the church readerboard that said -- "Well, you asked God for a sign."

Lori's total lack of historical knowledge/context never fails to irk me. I'm reading a cultural history of "Little Women" and came across some quotes from Louisa May Alcott and her mother, Abigail, from the mid-1800s.

Abigail: "A woman may perform the most disinterested duties. She may 'die daily' in the cause of truth and righteousness. She lives neglected, dies forgotten. But a man who never performed in his whole life one self-denying act, but who has accidental gifts of genius, is celebrated by his contemporaries, while his name and works live on, from age to age. He is crowned with laurel, while scarce a 'stone may tell where she lies.'"

Louisa: "...to be a woman in the world, particularly a married woman, was to be subservient and neglected."

Louisa liked being single and earning her own money (which she also used to support the household since her father was too engrossed in his philosophy to actually work a job). She only married Jo off to Professor Bhaer in "Little Women" because her publisher said she had to.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

• Georgiana locked this topic