IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

15 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Dinner? Who the hell knows. Maybe ravioli, maybe lasagna (frozen shit), maybe chicken strips. Depends on how late I work. 

I have no idea!  Possibly spaghetti since it's easy.  We're suddenly overwhelmed with the side-business-that-became-full-time.

I started to post about dinner last night.  Mr. Briefly decided to get creative with the leftovers.  We had a combination of rice, pasta, cut up link sausage, shredded cheese, black olives and a spritz of olive oil and topped with parmesan cheese.  It was actually pretty good, although I was not sure if it was going to be.  I forgot, a chopped up hardboiled egg on top.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, how does she manage to make a freaking salad look so disgusting.  All of those flavors could not mesh well together.  It's like she takes pleasure in making food as nasty as possible.

And so much butter!  That must be $5 worth of that expensive shit she uses.

As always, it stands out to me that she only talks about her meals, not ever anything her and Ken both eat. I agree about the butter, it's not even "slathered", just in chunks. Ugh. She has posted that salad dressing recipe before, has she forgotten that? Different day, same shit.

As a texture eater, those two chunks of butter wig me out hardcore. Like the thought of biting into that makes me queasy. As a smell eater, the combination of the smells that must be coming off that salad makes me nauseous. Nope, nope, nope. Set it on fire 

I use romaine, red leaf, arugula, celery, carrots, corn, radicchio, and sometimes radishes in the salad. (All organic, of course.) On top, I put raw, organic, sprouted pumpkin seeds from Costco (amazing!), then I mix a can of wild salmon and sardines (tons of healthy fats and proteins) together and put 1/2 cup on top, avocado, scoop of sauerkraut, and my homemade salad dressing 

Make it stop.  I am with @Sarah92.  The smell.  Omg, her breath must reek. 

It looks like it's already been eaten, regurgitated and spit out into the bowl for her young to enjoy.

(Actually that would explain A LOT of things. Like Alyssa's "parasites".)

It's creepy she's on the verge of worshipping her food.

And where IS the "meal" that she and Ken share TOGETHER at lunch? (isn't he home full-time now?)

All of this is just weird.  Weird bread. Weird butter squares.  Weird fish mish-mash with no sauce, seasoning or dressing.  And it's all "organic, of course" which is wonderful, but how must all the women following her feel?  Pressured to compete with "her" food?  It's selfish and self-seeking to post this publicly.  Post this on a text for your friends who also love to see this, and eat like this.  But not PUBLICLY, for the love of all holy things...

Just now, squiddysquid said:

It looks like it's already been eaten, regurgitated and spit out into the bowl for her young to enjoy.

(Actually that would explain A LOT of things. Like Alyssa's "parasites".)

Seriously.  That fish mixture looks like something that cat vomited.

Oh, forgive my reading comprehension: there IS a dressing.  Her raw egg concoction.

No, thank you.  

28 minutes ago, Koala said:

Oh my god, how does she manage to make a freaking salad look so disgusting.  All of those flavors could not mesh well together.  It's like she takes pleasure in making food as nasty as possible.

Ewwww.  I'm a very strong believer in 'to each his/her own,' so if she enjoys it, well, that's her business, but still...ewwwww!  It's way beyond my comprehension that anyone could actually like that crap!  :puke-huge:

Someone has got to teach her to eat healthy in an appealing way. :D 

Speaking of salads, my baby red lettuce, salad bowl lettuce, beets, radishes, arugula, chard, radishes,  spinach and Kale have sprouted. I'm so excited. I've never grown or eaten beets before so here goes. 

I am not a picky eater or one that needs things to look pretty for me to eat them but the combo of sauerkraut that never looks tasty (but can be if well-made, some are just nasty) and that fish mess is yuck!!! The fish thing really does look like cat vomit and I don't get mixing two kinds of fish unless you run out in the middle of a meal and then I still would keep them in two different sections on the place because they do taste different and because it looks better.

I noped out at the addition of sauerkraut to the fish mix.   I could mayyyyybe have eaten it up to that point, if it was all mixed up and I wasn't looking at weird sections.  But mixing salmon, sardines, and sauerkraut does not compute.  I can't even picture the taste in my head.   

1 hour ago, klein_roeschen said:

I will make my chicken gratin on wednesday. You take a chicken breast, cut it into half an inch tick slices, fry them in the pan until they are goldbrown. Mince an onion and some garlic, fry it and than put a can of tomatoes in the pan. Session it with salt, pepper and herbs. Put the chicken in a casserole, put the tomatoes over it and put sliced mozzarella cheese over it and then it goes into the stove until the cheese is like you want him. As side dishes you can serve pasta or rice and a salat or roasted veggies. Tomorrow I make a fast chicken soup. I just boil 2 chicken breasts (got them on sale on saturday, so chicken will it be this week), cut them up and put a bag of frozen mixed veggies and 2 cups of rice into it and some instand chicken broth.

I have chicken ready to cook this evening but had no idea how I was going to make it. Until now. This sounds so good I almost started drooling on my keyboard. LOL.

1 minute ago, LaLele said:

I noped out at the addition of sauerkraut to the fish mix.   I could mayyyyybe have eaten it up to that point, if it was all mixed up and I wasn't looking at weird sections.  But mixing salmon, sardines, and sauerkraut does not compute.  I can't even picture the taste in my head.   

And while you can eat sauerkraut raw, it really tastes a LOT better cooked, preferably on New Year's Day with some roast pork and mashed potatoes. #PADutch  #NewYearsTraditions #LorisSaladStinks

10 minutes ago, Loveday said:

And while you can eat sauerkraut raw, it really tastes a LOT better cooked, preferably on New Year's Day with some roast pork and mashed potatoes. #PADutch  #NewYearsTraditions #LorisSaladStinks

toss apple slices in the kraut...NOM!!!! Pork chops, kraut, apple slices...throw it in the crock pot. OH MY GOD!

Lori's salad...DISFUCKINGUSTING. I can see maybe some canned salmon or tuna, some green shit (lettuce, baby spinach), tomatoes, onion, carrot, maybe a bit of avocado (but why waste an avocado like that when you can make guac instead). Pour some raspberry vinaigrette over it and that shit is like straight from heaven. 

the last time I saw something like Lori's salad was when Death & Destruction gorged on cat nip and threw everything in their stomachs up. They slept it off though...and they're fine now. 

I enjoy good food pictures. Something that makes them appealing to me is that I can tell what each item is before reading the caption. I could not make out most of Lori's ingredients for that salad. The avocado is the only salad ingredient that is recognizable in that photo. So...blech. 

Supper for us is homemade vegetable beef soup. We have been in our new home one week and I managed to do at least something right in this move. The week before the movers arrived I made and froze three kinds of soup and one batch of spaghetti sauce. I just packed them in freezer bags for the drive down and put them in our new freezer when we arrived. It has been nice to have a meal to fall back on when the day gets away from me. 

Also, I tried a great sausage and white bean soup recipe last week when the unpacking was making me crazy. I used chicken apple sausage and tossed in butternut squash instead of carrots. It is SOOOO good. If anybody is interested I can share a link to the recipe. 

Is it just me, or does this look like a man using Lori's bullshit to justify his own bad behavior?  His public FB information says he is 'Founder at The Imperial Patriarch.'  I have not yet delved into that, but...well, it doesn't sound good to me.   

512039213.jpg

2 hours ago, Koala said:

And so much butter!  That must be $5 worth of that expensive shit she uses.

I guess it's easier to "eat only your portion" when your portion is utterly disgusting to begin with.

Lori is so thick. "Toxic masculinity" isn't bashing men who want to lead their family and hold a job and have their wife stay at home. It's not even bashing men who like traditionally manly things like wood chopping, lifting weights, grunting, having their wife cook most meals, hunting, not crying in public, etc. 

Toxic masculinity is thinking that being manly = bashing & demeaning women, bragging about a high "count" of sex partners, never showing any emotion except anger, bashing/ beating up men who are different from them, refusing to show love or affection to their kids, thinking men can only play certain sports or hold certain jobs, having such a tough exterior you can't self reflect, etc.

It seems like a Godly man wouldn't actually believe in any of this toxic shit. He would respect and care for women (despite the fact he might hold them on such a pedestal it's *actually* demeaning), love his children, re-evaluate his decisions and character routinely through prayer, have only one sex partner, act in a thoughtful and prudent manner, treat other men the way he would want to be treated, and hold any job that would result in being able to support his family, even if it was something "feminine" like designing clothes, cutting hair, gardening plants, nursing, being a baby doctor, doing artwork, etc. 

I don't see how a "Feminine" boy can't fulfill the role of a Godly husband and father. 

My heart hurts for children born into the horrible lifestyle. 

oh, and I do think Ken is trying to stay away from the manosphere and even he recognizes it's bat-shit crazy and misogonystic. Lori is so dumb she can't tell. Luckily "white horse Ken" can ride in. 

Well she got the "nut" part right. ??

This is just nasty looking. Also I was under the impression that canned fish wasn't really good for you. (I may be wrong about that). And also I'm pretty sure gluttony is a deadly sin and she is damn guilty of that with her stupid butter. 

20181022_173401.png

Working at a restaurant, I learned that presentation is an important part of meals. Vibrant colors, well placed items, and nice cuts go a long way towards making something look appetizing. Of course, looking good doesn't mean it is good. I've have some cakes that looked beautiful but are as disappointing as Ken must be when he can't have his Cheese whiz and only has five minutes and some lube. Or that could be a discrimination of what the cake tastes like : weird (cheese whiz) and dry (hence the lube). 

3 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I've got news for you Lori, NONE of our English words are in the bible! She does know that the bible is a translation, doesn't she? Dumb ass.

Excuse you, God spoke 17th-century English and dictated the exact words of the King James Bible.  You know, the way any rational being would dictate important stuff to a bunch of Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek speakers, centuries before even the Old English period.

3 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

I will make my chicken gratin on wednesday.

This sounds delicious - I may have to try it sometime soon!  For tonight, there's some curried chicken salad in the fridge, so I'm having that in a wrap with some veggies on the side.  Weeknight dinners for one tend to be lazy.

I originally planned spaghetti then decided on salad.  Then changed my mind and we wound up having bean and cheese tacos on tortillas.  After seeing the picture, I am so glad that we did not have salad!  Not that it would have looked like Lori's, or probably smelled or tasted like hers either.  Nasty!

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived