IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

4 hours ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

Agreed! I am not good at sewing at all, my projects end up in a disaster and I end up in tears.  Plus working full time and raising a little one of my own, I very rarely have time for myself. I do cross-stitch every once in a while. Mostly I crochet and then give the items (blankets, scarves, hats, gloves, arm warmers)  I have made away as presents, or to a shelter (where I live the homelessness population is very high). I am hoping to eventually become good enough to make and then donate to a hospital (I am thinking for premature or sick babies, or those in hospice... is that a bad idea to do that?) I do my grocery shopping once a week and try to plan meals for that week. However I am nothing like Lori. Everything that Lori does or claims she has done; she makes it into such a big deal. I'm just thankful my dinner doesn't burn in the oven while I am chasing after a very active 1 year old......

Eh, Lori is just lazy. She doesn't seem to do much of anything. I think she still has a maid do her housecleaning. She makes the same few foods over and over again so meal prep and planning is unlikely. She's not exactly creative and isn't showing off her amazing projects like quilts or knitting or artwork or whatever. She doesn't seem to be volunteering anywhere and I highly doubt she gives to any charity. She says she doesn't talk about that and if was most people, I'd agree with that. However, I almost guarantee it's because she doesn't do charity. I think all she does it monitor her chatroom and comments recycling the same bs posts and sometimes throwing on a pot of scrap soup and making new salads once a week and once a month making a new salmonella dressing. Sometimes she appears to go shopping or the beach or out to eat or drink. Sometimes she watches Ryan's kids. Mostly she pretends to be a gifted teacher to those beneath her imparting her non-existent "wisdom" on gullible unhappy women and increasing the strength of her delete finger. 

Lori likes to think she's awesome and gifted, but really she's just a terrible person all around. By her own accounts, we see she was a terrible and abusive wife (admitting to hitting Ken and poking holes in her birth control to conceive a second child to get her way to name a few), a terrible and abusive mother (ignoring their needs for sleep, flicking their faces as infants, smacking them for hours over spilled raisins as toddlers, etc), a terrible sister (admitting to bossing them around and being mean to her younger sisters), a terrible friend (monitoring what they do and how much they eat and drink and controlling them), a terrible mentor (shut down more than once by their churches to stop because of their awful advice), and likely a terrible teacher as well. Can you imagine having her as your teacher in school? Something tells me that none of her former students would say, yes, Mrs. Alexander was my favorite teacher.

I've also never seen anyone coming to Lori's blog, unless I missed it, saying Lori mentored her and saved their marriage. She writes it on her blog posts about a marriage she saved, but I've never seen anyone actually vouching for her mentoring skills outside of her blog. Ken can claim they saved "thousands" of marriages or even "hundreds", but where are they? Why aren't they singing Lori's praises for her amazing help? 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

That woman wouldn't know "godly" if it bit her in the ass. 

I am so not in the mood for this shit. Seriously, if I ever saw that woman in person I'd rip her a new one. 

Me too and afterwards we can go out for dinner and drinks!

26 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

My grandma ate lard sandwiches during the Depression. Lori would shit a brick.

A two pound brick, to be precise :laughing-lettersrofl: 

ba dum, tiisss :nanner-drums:

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

She doesn't seem to be volunteering anywhere and I highly doubt she gives to any charity. She says she doesn't talk about that and if was most people, I'd agree with that. However, I almost guarantee it's because she doesn't do charity.  

I agree.  If she actually did any charitable work, or gave anything to the needy, we'd be hearing all about it.  Instead she has avoided and outright deleted questions asking for suggestions.  When talking about working mothers she goes on about the family coming first, and I get that, but in Lori's world it's not just family first, but family only, and her definition of 'family' is herself.  If she loved God and his 'perfect ways' she would try to help the poor, as the Bible commands, not just once, but repeatedly.  

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

That woman wouldn't know "godly" if it bit her in the ass. 

I am so not in the mood for this shit. Seriously, if I ever saw that woman in person I'd rip her a new one. 

lol I would love to see "godly" nip her in the arse. She wouldn't know what the true meaning of love, grace and truth was if it walked up and smacked her in the face.

26 minutes ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

lol I would love to see "godly" nip her in the arse. She wouldn't know what the true meaning of love, grace and truth was if it walked up and smacked her in the face.

How about I just smack her in the face? Twice...forehand and backhand.

In response to a reader talking about postpartum depression Lori says

"I am sorry you have struggled with this, Kelly. I never did so I don’t feel qualified to teach on this topic." 

Lori very rarely expresses sympathy to anyone that I thought it was worth pointing out. The rest of her comment is typical but I'll give her credit for this. Honestly, it's basic humanity and not something that the rest of us would think twice about saying but for Lori it's the proverbial unicorn.

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Post it so we can all enjoy it.  Thanks!

Ok, here it goes:

1.5 lbs chicken tenders, or chicken breasts sliced into strips -OR- 1 pound of tofu

1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips

3 green onions, chopped

salt and pepper to season the chicken

olive oil for the pan

Sauce:

1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter or similar substitute (almond butter, sesame seed butter, etc.)

1/4 c. gluten free tamari, coconut aminos, or, if you can tolerate, regular soy sauce

2 cloves of garlic (I use looooots of garlic :) )

2 tsp. grated ginger (fresh is best here, not powdered stuff)

1.5 c. chicken stock or vegetable stock, if you're veggie

Thai fish sauce to taste (optional, but I love fish sauce so I use it)

red pepper flakes or dried Thai chiles to taste

Season the chicken with the salt and pepper, and saute over medium heat it until the chicken is no longer pink. While the chicken is cooking, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Turn the heat to medium low, and add the sauce and the bell peppers to the pan with the chicken. Slowly raise the heat back to medium, and bring the sauce to a boil. Let it boil for a minute, and then lower the heat again and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve garnished with the green onions.

For people not on the Keto diet, you can serve over rice. For people on the Keto plan, serve over cauliflower rice, or just by itself. I don't care for cauliflower so I eat it as it is. 

You can adjust this recipe to include lots more veggies- onions, more red bell pepper, thin sliced carrots and broccoli are gooooood in this. You can also use chopped jalapenos if you like it hotter, adding them at the same time you add the sauce and peppers to the pan. I also tweak the sauce to make it slightly thicker by adding less chicken stock; it does thicken up a little in the pan, but I like it pretty thick. I make this with tofu and veggie broth for my son, and he loves it; just fry a slab of tofu until it's golden brown on both sides. He also likes his hotter than the Beast and I do, so I add the jalapenos to his.

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

If she actually did any charitable work, or gave anything to the needy, we'd be hearing all about it. 

Lori Alexander didn't even want to give water to her dinner guests! She ain't giving nobody shit!

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I agree.  If she actually did any charitable work, or gave anything to the needy, we'd be hearing all about it.  Instead she has avoided and outright deleted questions asking for suggestions. 

Places I have seen Lori:  the outlet mall, Ralph's, Jimbo's, Whole Foods, the "flip flop store," a medical building, and a concert in the park.  Places I have never seen Lori: the food bank, the library, humane society, etc.  

My hospital is always appreciative of handmade baby items, particularly when we have a fetal demise.  We also appreciate handmade blankets/afghans and hats for our cancer patients.  We have several volunteer knitters and crocheters who can't physically come to the hospital, so this is how they give of their heart.  This would be beneath Lori because it would mean time away from her teaching shrewish, judgmental yapping.

Someone responded to the comment (that Lori "liked") referring to women as "losers" and "garbage".
real.PNG.06843fa33e1845922dfe55bd2deb3355.PNG

For some reason, it wouldn't surprise me if Godly Lori deleted this comment.  

It really makes me sick that she liked a comment calling women such horrible things.  In fact, it kind of stuck with me today, because I really can't figure out what kind of person would "like" something like that.  

@Ken- I am genuinely curious.  You claim that Lori is full of grace and mercy.  Can you explain why she's comfortable with women being referred to as "losers" and "garbage" on her page?  Do you feel that such a response points people towards Jesus?  Is that what Lori wants her "ministry" to stand for?  

It's shocking that such a comment wasn't deleted immediately.  I honestly believe that Lori loves seeing comments trashing others.  Hell, maybe it's the only thing that makes her happy.

1 minute ago, Koala said:

I honestly believe that Lori loves seeing comments trashing others.  Hell, maybe it's the only thing that makes her happy.

It suits her feeling that she's better than anyone else because she is the only one who "loves God and his perfect ways". 

Some how, some way, she needs to be taken down a peg or three. Personally, I don't believe for one minute that she ever became "submissive", the Pearl's book gave her more ideas on how to manipulate @Ken to keep her grip on his money. I think she "changed" when the kids got older and @Ken told her he was going to kick her ass to the curb. Although, with CA being a community property state, she probably wouldn't have done too bad in a divorce settlement but it wouldn't have been enough for her to sit on her ass like she does now. 

In other news:

Spoiler

dinner.thumb.PNG.52292ec179dec3c5b10625b56facd7f0.PNG

Once again...not a word about Ken.  I guess he still fends for himself, like he always has.

Her comments about food are so snotty.

Spoiler

a1.PNG.076bf5dd5f72caf3b635a6ac28e0a79c.PNG

a2.PNG.602a7fefd21983795ec27e0430f89b63.PNG

a3.PNG.3ac88cabe0e701d7a86593e4501faf5d.PNG

Oh, Lori.  Just stop.  You sound so ridiculous.  "I like eating all food just the way God created it." ?

Really? Cause just this week, you posted about how much you LOVE these lime tortilla chips.

Which plant did you pick that bag of chips from, Lori?  Last I checked, God wasn't in the business of making chips. 

14 minutes ago, Koala said:

Ken- I am genuinely curious.  You claim that Lori is full of grace and mercy Can you explain why she's comfortable with women being referred to as "losers" and "garbage" on her page?  Do you feel that such a response points people towards Jesus?  Is that what Lori wants her "ministry" to stand for?

His very words were that she had "abundant grace" for all. It's things like this that make me feel sad for her more than anything else. I know she doesn't deserve it but her life must be so incredibly loveless. I don't wish that on anyone. 

I like most people in life have met some real sucky people. Specifically in my short time working at my job I have met some awful parents, one for sure was probably a sociopath; however, I don't just go around calling people garbage and loser. I might be angry or frustrated with them but they aren't garbage. That's simply not loving or Christ-like to view people that way. And the women that asshole is referring to are probably average women going about their day. For Lori to claim to be a mentor and then like comments like that shows her true colors. 

11 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

My grandma ate lard sandwiches during the Depression. Lori would shit a brick.

Lard sandwiches are pretty normal here. You heat the lard in a pan, put lots of chopped onions in and let it fry until they are brown and than put it into a bowl and into the fridge or buy it allready with onions in it. You get pig lard and goose lard. When spread on bread you put salt, pepper and pickeled cucumber on it. It was a regular for supper during my childhood and I still enjoy it a few times a year when I crave it. A few years ago I delivered meds to an old folks home during supper and a resident was complaining to the nurse, that on another floor they had lard sandwiches for supper and she has a right to get on too.

22 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@Koala

Nah it's ok because Jesus used stronger words than loser.

Jesus was indeed harsh sometimes, but let's think who he was harsh with...

Umm, the Pharisees. You know, those who were holier than thou?  

The "loser" and "garbage" woman at the well? The woman about to be stoned?Not so much. 

Jesus didn't insult them. He spoke the truth to these women and identified their sins, but then said, "Go, and sin no more". 

Today she says 'Don’t marry a man who wants you to work once you have children.' Like Ken, who wanted her to work after their first, saying she could quit after their second child? 

57 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Today she says 'Don’t marry a man who wants you to work once you have children.' Like Ken, who wanted her to work after their first, saying she could quit after their second child? 

Exactly.  Lori had to sabotage her birth control, and trick Ken into having a second child before he would allow her to stay home.

For those of you who are just joining us, and saying, "Surely, not!":

Spoiler

hole.thumb.PNG.ce3d54fb01164a4d296fb62a47936878.PNG

Spoiler

hole1.thumb.PNG.a35ba9a8ea3557b70a88c0fbd6d41df4.PNG

From today's post:

The two main qualifications I taught my daughters to look for in future husbands was that they loved the Lord and were hard workers.

How very sad.  Nothing at all about love between the couple.  Just money and religion.  

My husband is most certainly a hard worker.  In fact, I quit work to plan our wedding (we were 17 at the time), and haven't worked a day since.

That said, this is what I tell my children-  Look for a spouse that is your very best friend.  When you can't imagine a day of your life without them, you'll know you've found the right one.

Money and (sadly) health can come and go, but love like that lasts forever.  THAT is what I want for my children.  I want them to marry people they can love (and be loved by), as much as their father and I love each other.

And, Lori?  Don't waste your breath saying that we must be in the honeymoon phase.  We're about to celebrate 20 years married (longer together).

It's obvious Lori isn't remorseful about the sabotaged BC because she still made it all about her getting to stay home. What an evil woman. 

19 minutes ago, Koala said:

That said, this is what I tell my children-  Look for a spouse that is your very best friend.  When you can't imagine a day of your life without them, you'll know you've found the right one.

My husband is the reason why I haven't killed myself. The thought of how he'd be destroyed if I chose to leave this world keeps me here. I can't do that to him. I know that if I went through with it, he'd be dead in a week because he'd refuse to take care of himself. He's, at times, literally my reason for living. 

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived