IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

@Koala, what in the Sam Hill are grain-free tortilla chips?  Isn't corn/maize a grain?  It doesn't have enough gluten to make yeast bread with, but it's still a grain.  Not all grains are wheat by any stretch of the imagination. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Today she says 'Don’t marry a man who wants you to work once you have children.' Like Ken, who wanted her to work after their first, saying she could quit after their second child? 

Looks to me like that old bitterness is still hanging around.  How dare he ask her to contribute more than she wanted to her household?!

So someone a couple of pages back had a very good point, which I actually never considered before:

WHERE ARE THE TESTIMONIES???

Where are the testimonies of the saved marriages, the women who repented, the men who repented - the NEW love stories that have been made because of the LIFE being released from Lori's ministry online and locally?

I was in the chat room for quite a few years.  I am wracking my brain trying to think back and find a testimony of a completely transformed and restored marriage from this ministry.  So far, I can think of one woman who did share that she was changed by Lori's teachings and stopped having temper tantrums, and began to appreciate her very good husband.  

Most ministries keep a testimonies page.

I really want to see one for Lori's ministry.  Maybe the transformed marriages are all from people they have been pen-pals with online, through email, or messenger.  I do not know of any from the years I followed the blog and the chat room.

It is VITAL to know what kind of FRUIT a ministry is producing.  I feel for the women who blindly follow the blog, not knowing the fruit that has been produced.

From the comments in today's post:

"Young men nowadays want to go 50/50 on everything from the first date to the wedding to child rearing expenses. They think stay at home mom and wives are “gold diggers”. No thanks! I’ll stay single or marry a man twice my age."

If you marry a man twice your age based solely on the criteria that you get to stay home, you are a gold digger. 

In my life I have found, that those who "do not" have talents or gifts (yes Lori I am talking about you) usually are very critical of those that do use their gifts and talents to help and/or better others. 

Just because you are a mean spirited lazy person Lori, doesn't mean everyone else should be like you. 

God gives everyone gifts and talents. Each unique and individual just like us. To throw them back in His face and not use them is just awful and I can't imagine on judgement day He will be real pleased with you. 

There is so much more I want to say but I refuse to stoop down to her level of pettiness and meanness.

20181025_195855.png

16 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

In my life I have found, that those who "do not" have talents or gifts (yes Lori I am talking about you) usually are very critical of those that do use their gifts and talents to help and/or better others. 

Just because you are a mean spirited lazy person Lori, doesn't mean everyone else should be like you.

20181025_195855.png

Isn't it nice of God to call Lori to do exactly what she wanted to do anyway -- sit around in comfort criticizing others. If that wasn't his perfect will it would seem an awful lot like self-seeking.

9 hours ago, Koala said:

Look for a spouse that is your very best friend.  When you can't imagine a day of your life without them, you'll know you've found the right one.

Exactly!!!

Mr Dress is my absolute best friend, the person I I want to tell all my news (good and bad).  I trust him completely because he's my friend.  I could wax rhapsodic for pages and pages and pages, etc. that he is the love of my life, which he is, but even if he wasn't we'd still be friends.

Oh and Lori  .... no one had to teach me to love him, and it certainly wasn't a choice. It was a huge overwhelming, emotional tsunami that engulfed me completely. I was a goner from the day we met. 

Exactly how does Lori Alexander teach anybody how to love? What is the curriculum for instructing someone how to feel what doesn't come naturally? It's a ludicrous concept.

I would never want Lori and Ken's transactional version of marriage that is not based on love, respect, and friendship. And passion doesn't hurt either! Mr. SB is indeed my dearest friend, and I would want him in my life even f he wasn't drop-dead gorgeous, LOL.

22 hours ago, Koala said:

In other news:

Reveal hidden contents

dinner.thumb.PNG.52292ec179dec3c5b10625b56facd7f0.PNG

Once again...not a word about Ken.  I guess he still fends for himself, like he always has.

Her comments about food are so snotty.

Reveal hidden contents

a1.PNG.076bf5dd5f72caf3b635a6ac28e0a79c.PNG

a2.PNG.602a7fefd21983795ec27e0430f89b63.PNG

a3.PNG.3ac88cabe0e701d7a86593e4501faf5d.PNG

Oh, Lori.  Just stop.  You sound so ridiculous.  "I like eating all food just the way God created it." ?

Really? Cause just this week, you posted about how much you LOVE these lime tortilla chips.

Which plant did you pick that bag of chips from, Lori?  Last I checked, God wasn't in the business of making chips. 

A lot of health conditions make three meals with 5-6 hours between not the best idea. A few:  conditions that cause blood sugar issues including diabetes and hypoglycemia, reflux, gastritis and other stomach issues. 

Alyssa needs to stop giving nutrition advice; she's not qualified. 

578894411_ScreenShot2018-10-25at7_37_18PM.png.fabc051ce94f5fe8e6d3d10976a0c771.png

Fuck this shit, Lori, I never commanded you to teach anything!  I commanded the wise woman and whomever told you that you are wise saw you coming a mile away.  Leave my name out of everything you post, you're giving me a bad name.  Next thing you know I'll have to send Satan to shut you up.  

1833178026_ScreenShot2018-10-25at7_39_54PM.thumb.png.0ceef7de55dbbca42fbabcfeefc3477a.png

Since when has you not being qualified had anything to do with whether you post?!  You post daily on shit you know nothing about, shit that is dangerous to humanity, that will undo all the good I did for dying for your sins.

I got two words to say to you.  Shut the fuck up!

Jesus (Carol is a better typist than I am)  

12 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Koala, what in the Sam Hill are grain-free tortilla chips?  Isn't corn/maize a grain?  It doesn't have enough gluten to make yeast bread with, but it's still a grain.  Not all grains are wheat by any stretch of the imagination. 

I looked that up the other day, when @Koala posted it. I had to poke around their website a bit, but I found their ingredient lists on this page.

Screenshot of the tortilla chips ingredient lists:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181025-222208.thumb.jpg.613cddf5277c30c95f72800a8749df2f.jpg

So, it looks like cassava flour (which is not a grain) is the main ingredient. Then I Googled cassava flour, because I wasn't sure if I remembered it correctly. :pb_lol:

ETA--It also lists coconut flour. I knew that one wasn't a grain without having to look it up. :my_tongue:

A few comments from Lori’s post about women marry men that will allow them to stay at home. 

It’s so sad that Lori has zero understanding of the Bible and how it was written. 

Spoiler

A31E1753-477A-4CBA-A1DC-6B4468EA87CB.thumb.png.7f65b540e6750e28c4fb7fc2e2c73652.png

Spoiler

8DF306B8-B6B0-4D63-91A1-156F771EBEA9.thumb.png.6ec5135ca8524c75723e877b61d4cb07.png

Oooooooo my parents were all don't marry a man who will make or expect you to work. When they found out I was looking for a part time job my Dad got mad and was like "don't you let him make you go to work!" It was so humiliating. 

2 years later my Dad has mellowed out and is actually our chillest fundie parent. He actually asks me how I'm doing and my job is going sometimes. I think he tries harder now. My mom never asks things about my life. 

13 hours ago, Momto2Princesses said:

God gives everyone gifts and talents. Each unique and individual just like us. To throw them back in His face and not use them is just awful and I can't imagine on judgement day He will be real pleased with you. 

I seem to recall that there's something in the Bible about burying talents. 

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Mr Dress is my absolute best friend, the person I I want to tell all my news (good and bad).  I trust him completely because he's my friend.  I could wax rhapsodic for pages and pages and pages, etc. that he is the love of my life, which he is, but even if he wasn't we'd still be friends.

THIS!!!! Mr. Xtian is my best friend. Good, bad, really shitty...he's there for me all the time. He's my "safe space". He accepts me, nerdiness, "issues" and all. No judgment, no criticism (well, refusing to put pants on to go outside he might say something), but, he's my love, my friend, my protector, my cheerleader, my defender, the one person who accepts me as I am, warts and all. 

(can ya tell I love the guy???)

14 hours ago, Momto2Princesses said:

There is so much more I want to say but I refuse to stoop down to her level of pettiness and meanness.

20181025_195855.png

Agreed! We all have gifts and talents. I guess I am not being a good mom to my daughter then since I can't be with her full time. Looking at you Lori Alexander. . I work full time but as soon as I get off, I go home to her. On the weekends I spend as much time with her (I don't party, I don't have the patience to.) So far it hasn't harmed her in any way. I am thankful I have people who can and are willing to help me raise her.

22 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

THIS!!!! Mr. Xtian is my best friend. Good, bad, really shitty...he's there for me all the time. He's my "safe space". He accepts me, nerdiness, "issues" and all. No judgment, no criticism (well, refusing to put pants on to go outside he might say something), but, he's my love, my friend, my protector, my cheerleader, my defender, the one person who accepts me as I am, warts and all. 

(can ya tell I love the guy???)

Awww I am so happy for you! I think its wonderful that your guy is not only your friend but that he's your love. Also that he lets you be you! SO here's to you and your guy!

Yes, Lori. That's it. I work to get "prestige and praise from my coworkers."  I better go tell them they are falling down on the job.   Try again.   I work so my kids can eat, we have clothes to wear, a roof over our heads and we have heat in our home.

I hate how everything is so cut and dry to her.  UGHH  can't take her today. 

I work so I can pay my deductibles and contractors to fix my home after Hurricane Michael.  

Also, I want to tell Lori Alexander something.  When you're faced with a Cat 4 hurricane and mandatory evacuations, the LAST thing on my (or hubby's mind) was what color straws we were using. First world problems.  We were more concerned with having a place to come home to, electricity and drinking water.  Seriously, that lady needs a big dose of reality.

10 minutes ago, freealljs said:

First world problems.

you nailed it. She is the most "first world problems" person of all. All the supposed "issues" she talks about in marriage, family, etc.   are so not important. 

So God said for families to struggle.  It's just a result of (what I assume to be) Adam and Eve's sin.  At least I hope that's what she's trying to say, other wise it just looks like she's saying anyone who struggles lives in sin and deserves what they get.  

Spoiler

1488363178_Godissayingit.thumb.jpg.1abc5c6f7b1c504e07dd2470833e7b0b.jpg

"prestige and praise " is what Lori lives for.

54 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I work so I can pay my deductibles and contractors to fix my home after Hurricane Michael.  

Also, I want to tell Lori Alexander something.  When you're faced with a Cat 4 hurricane and mandatory evacuations, the LAST thing on my (or hubby's mind) was what color straws we were using. First world problems.  We were more concerned with having a place to come home to, electricity and drinking water.  S I toeriously, that lady needs a big dose of reality.

Sorry you are going through that. I pray your home will be repaired quickly so you can get on with life.

Yes, Lori does need a dose of reality. It would be awesome if Ken left her for a pretty young thing who had tattoos and wore yoga pants!  

I like the thought of her having to live like she preaches to her fangirls. You know, nearly empty fridge  with 4 days till the alimony check (payday).

39 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

So God said for families to struggle.  It's just a result of (what I assume to be) Adam and Eve's sin.  At least I hope that's what she's trying to say, other wise it just looks like she's saying anyone who struggles lives in sin and deserves what they get.  

Hide contents

And...this is why Lori admits that she doesn't preach the Gospel message in her writings: she has failed to even SEE and UNDERSTAND the Gospel message.

We are not living under the curse.  We are not living as prescribed in Genesis 1, or Genesis 3.

THIS is how we are living (if we renew our minds to agree with this, anyway):

Galatians 3:13 The Passion Translation (TPT)

13 Yet, Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed it completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written:

“Everyone who is hung upon a tree is doubly cursed.”[a]

It is called REDEMPTION.  It means what Christ did BOUGHT men and women back from their cursed state, and now God calls them BLESSED with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.

Galatians 3 The Passion Translation (TPT)

Faith Brings Freedom

3 What has happened to you Galatians to be acting so foolishly? You must have been under some evil spell![a]Didn’t God open your eyes to see the meaning of Jesus’ crucifixion? Wasn’t he revealed to you as the crucified one?

2 So answer me this: Did the Holy Spirit come to you as a reward for keeping all the Jewish laws? No, you received him as a gift because you believed in the Messiah. 3 Your new life in the Anointed One began with the Holy Spirit giving you a new birth. Why then would you so foolishly turn from living in the Spirit by trying to finish by your own works?[c]

14 Jesus, our Messiah, was cursed in our place and in so doing, dissolved the curse from our lives, so that all the blessings of Abraham can be poured out upon even non-Jewish believers. And now God gives us the promise of the wonderful Holy Spirit who lives within us when we believe in him.

Because we are NEW CREATIONS in Christ now, we see like men and women likewise:

28 And we no longer see each other in our former stateJew or non-Jew, rich or poor,[t]male or female—because we’re all one through our union with Jesus Christ with no distinction between us.

We no longer see each other in our former state: male or female.   

It's as clear as day for those who have eyes that want to see! - Lori Alexander

We have been redeemed, Lori. We are no longer living as suffering under sin or its effects.  If you want to, that is your choice.

I'm not going to.  I'm going to believe my God.

Sorry, y'all - I got to preachin' to the choir this morning.  It FIRES ME UP that she doesn't understand the Good News.

1 minute ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Sorry you are going through that. I pray your home will be repaired quickly so you can get on with life.

Yes, Lori does need a dose of reality. It would be awesome if Ken left her for a pretty young thing who had tattoos and wore yoga pants!  

I like the thought of her having to live like she preaches to her fangirls. You know, nearly empty fridge  with 4 days till the alimony check (payday).

Normally I don't wish for bad things to happen to others, but in Lori's case I'm willing to make an exception.  Given her age (hey, she likes to brag about being an 'older' godly woman, right?) there would be no young children to be affected, so that's not an issue.  If somehow Lori wound up broke and homeless, and none of her children were willing to put up with her constant harping and criticism, with no real marketable skills to get anything more than a minimum wage job, and no church to pamper her sorry ass...well, I can't say I'd shed any tears after how bitchy she has been to her followers who are suffering now.  Maybe, just mayyyyyyybe, she would learn a thing or two.  

1 hour ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Hide contents

So many fundies believe this. Yes just stay home and pop out babies while flirting with poverty. It just is what it is. 

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived