IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

@Liza, that's it.  Most of them have been bound by false religion (cult) mentality.  I recall the first time I posted on my own facebook wall about Gothard, debunking the false "Umbrella of Protection."  Out came ALL the cult members, railing against my post and defending the evil "Umbrella"...I had to shut down the comments. Mind you, this is on my OWN WALL - completely outside of ALCR!  It drew such a violent response from those who were brainwashed by Gothard, a perverse and abusive man who has used religion to control and create fear, even after being exposed!

My friends all commented and agreed that they were so joyful to have escaped Gothard's teachings.  That little exchange really solidified it in my mind that most of these women of ALCR have been mind-controlled by religion.

It is very easy to get angry with the fangirls, yet they are victims.  A few of the admins are oppressors, but even they do not know (consciously) that they are being used of the cult to oppress other women. They have been duped into believing they are doing some kind of service to God and humanity.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just saw a comment on Lori's blog where someone mentioned "a certain female presidential nominee" having a tantrum and swearing and throwing things when she lost????

When did that happen???

I didn't vote for her (or Trump), but come on... don't say things that didn't happen. I don't know what she did in her own home, but there is no record of her having a tantrum like that.  SMH

20 minutes ago, Koala said:

-Spreading gossip?  TRIPLE check.  Girlfriend has got this one down pat.  If you don't believe me, ask the numerous family members/neighbors/"friends" she's made the subject of her posts.  Ask her neighbors with messy houses, or her son's former classmates (Queen Lori even posted pictures of them, which she deemed immodest).  

Ask Jen Hatmaker, Rachel Hollis, Sarah Young, Beth Moore, Joyce Meyer.  The list is absolutely endless.  Seriously, I could go on and on naming the other women Lori REGULARLY gossips about.

-Going from thread to thread, blasting anyone they disagree with?  Check!  Lori even goes to her dil's Facebook page to argue with her friends.  Other bloggers have had to block her from their pages.

Even the Peaceful Wife's readers called her out for constantly stirring strife. 

The woman described above was referred to as a "wicked woman".  

Lori??  LOOK IN THE MIRROR!   It describes you perfectly!

@Koala, and the thing is, IF Lori would present this stuff with a heart of HUMILITY instead of blazing pride, it would actually be better writing.  By this I mean if Lori would say, "I used to do all these things, but God touched my heart and showed me that I should not be gossiping (or stirring up strife, or accusing my sisters and brothers without cause), so I encourage you in this area, too...so that you do not have to go through what I went through." 

If Lori would take the mistakes she has made and first of all STOP the offensive behaviors (by recognizing that she is projecting onto others the very behaviors she has), and then humbly share with others that she is working towards eliminating the behaviors, THIS would encourage other women!  

As it stands, she just looks like a garden variety hypocrite, missing the giant log in her own eye while trying to get a speck of sawdust out of everyone else's eye.  This obviously does not draw others to Jesus Christ.

Well, I'm working from home...in my dining room, listening to Stargate Atlantis. Blew the shit out of that big-ass OT check too. Car payment, new iPhone, tank of gas, groceries, all the bills. Yes, horrible harridan than I am. 

A few people have mentioned A Lady of Reason, who is frequently the first commenter on Lori's blog posts each morning.  She seems to be a nasty piece of work who buys into all the negative stereotypes about women.  Anyway, I noticed this comment from Lori's Dating is the Breeding Ground for Fornication post:

I’ve never dated yet, and I’m saving myself for marriage… sounds far more romantic in addition to every other reason than doing a string of hook ups…

I wonder how old she is?  I've looked at her blog, and she mentions how her parents taught her this and taught her that, etc.  She seems to spout cliches and not experiences.  My guess is that she is young and is just spouting whatever her parents believe without actually thinking it through and seeing/experiencing real life consequences.

Just to clarify - I am not saying that being young does not mean that a person hasn't 'lived' or had many experiences in life.  I'm saying that this person's youth and seeming inexperience may be the reason she buys into these stereotypes.

@crawfishgirl I think you could be right about Lady of Reason. The things she spouts simply aren't based on scientific fact, nor is Lori's teaching. There's very little reasoning and more assumptions based on culture. Of course, most of the men from the manosphere think they're reasonable, intelligent individuals when they're the exact opposite. So who knows anymore?

I just watched on Netflix "Feminists,  what were they thinking".  It was fantastic!  Thought provoking and just wonderful.  It saddens me when thinking of Lori and others like her, their self hate.  Women are half the population yet, we are treated less than. To this day, the men in power try to crush us, order us around and oppress us. Oh, it's much much better but here we are, still fighting the same damn fight.  I mean how and why did this start? The patriarchy? How can we not be valued?  WTAF.

2 hours ago, crawfishgirl said:

I wonder how old she is?  I've looked at her blog, and she mentions how her parents taught her this and taught her that, etc.  She seems to spout cliches and not experiences.  My guess is that she is young and is just spouting whatever her parents believe without actually thinking it through and seeing/experiencing real life consequences.

"Spouting Cliches and Not Experiences" would make a great new thread title.

15 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I just watched on Netflix "Feminists,  what were they thinking".  It was fantastic!  Thought provoking and just wonderful.  It saddens me when thinking of Lori and others like her, their self hate.  Women are half the population yet, we are treated less than. To this day, the men in power try to crush us, order us around and oppress us. Oh, it's much much better but here we are, still fighting the same damn fight.  I mean how and why did this start? The patriarchy? How can we not be valued?  WTAF.

I just watched this the other night! It was awesome! I grew up in the midst of that era but was largely unaware of what was going on in the wider world. I was too focused on school and friends and Davy Jones/Bobby Sherman/Donny Osmond. LOL. But seriously, that documentary was a real eye-opener. 

3 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I didn't vote for her (or Trump), but come on... don't say things that didn't happen. I don't know what she did in her own home, but there is no record of her having a tantrum like that.  SMH

Are you American? I hope you will vote Nov 6th. It’s important.

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I was too focused on school and friends and Davy Jones/Bobby Sherman/Donny Osmond. LOL. 

Somebody else who knows who Bobby Sherman is!  He was kind of the lost idol of the early 1970s, but he was my favorite!

And I started reading romance novels in the 7th grade, and I read the first bodice rippers by Kathleen Woodiwiss and Rosemary Rogers as a sophomore in high school.  I did not turn into a slut/tramp, but I do take pride in being labeled a blasphemous Jezebel.

3 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Somebody else who knows who Bobby Sherman is!  He was kind of the lost idol of the early 1970s, but he was my favorite!

And I started reading romance novels in the 7th grade, and I read the first bodice rippers by Kathleen Woodiwiss and Rosemary Rogers as a sophomore in high school.  I did not turn into a slut/tramp, but I do take pride in being labeled a blasphemous Jezebel.

Yay, another Bobby fan! ♥️ I adored Bobby Sherman. He pretty much left show business and became an EMT, of all things, you just don't hear of too many former teen heartthrobs doing that!  I found this on Wikipedia, which is not usually my go-to for info, but seems fairly accurate in this case:

When Sherman guest-starred on an episode of the Jack Webb television series Emergency! ("Fools", season 3, episode 17, aired January 19, 1974), he found a new calling that focused more on his personal life, and he eventually left the public spotlight and became an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). He volunteered with the Los Angeles Police Department, working with paramedics, and giving CPR and first aid classes. He officially became a technical Reserve Police Officer with the Los Angeles Police Department in the 1990s, a position he still holds today. He was later promoted to Captain status in the Los Angeles Police Department. For more than a decade he served as a medical training officer at the Los Angeles Police Academy, instructing thousands of police officers in first aid and CPR. He was named LAPD's Reserve Officer of the Year in 1999.

I mean, what a great guy, amirite? He did a few tours with some other teen idols of the past, but I don't know if he's doing that any more. I'd love to see him in person. Never did see Davy Jones, although I did see Donny back in 1972 at the height of Osmond mania. LOL.

And ooh...Kathleen Woodiwiss and Rosemary Rogers. I don't remember if those were my first bodice rippers or not, but they were pretty early ones for me. I wasn't raised even remotely fundy, but my mother would have been appalled if she'd known what all I was reading when I was in high school. :pb_lol:

Lori would deny it, I'm sure, but I bet she read the same books back then, too. :GPn0zNK:

The Rev. Mrs. Wallysgrandma was the one buying the books because we both read them.  We couldn't wear pants or makeup, but there wasn't a second thought about reading hot romance novels.  

32 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Yay, another Bobby fan! ♥️ I adored Bobby Sherman. He pretty much left show business and became an EMT, of all things, you just don't hear of too many former teen heartthrobs doing that!  I found this on Wikipedia, which is not usually my go-to for info, but seems fairly accurate in this case:

I mean, what a great guy, amirite? He did a few tours with some other teen idols of the past, but I don't know if he's doing that any more. I'd love to see him in person. Never did see Davy Jones, although I did see Donny back in 1972 at the height of Osmond mania. LOL.

And ooh...Kathleen Woodiwiss and Rosemary Rogers. I don't remember if those were my first bodice rippers or not, but they were pretty early ones for me. I wasn't raised even remotely fundy, but my mother would have been appalled if she'd known what all I was reading when I was in high school. :pb_lol:

Lori would deny it, I'm sure, but I bet she read the same books back then, too. :GPn0zNK:

Plus, I read that he donates his salary back to Los Angeles County because he makes a comfortable living from royalties and investments.

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

I did. Those that didn't put that asshole in chief in office.

I voted for her.  I have no problem at all telling how I voted, it's not a secret because I am not ashamed.  I understand the reason behind the act itself being private, I just don't have a problem owning my vote.

6 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

So I just saw a comment on Lori's blog where someone mentioned "a certain female presidential nominee" having a tantrum and swearing and throwing things when she lost????

When did that happen???

I have never heard a report about a tantrum, just that she was very classy and dignified.  But I could see the current idiot in office throwing a huge tantrum if he doesn't get re-elected.  Or anytime he doesn't get his way  I would not be surprised if the idiot or his sympathisers put out stories like that about her.

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

I just watched this the other night! It was awesome! I grew up in the midst of that era but was largely unaware of what was going on in the wider world. I was too focused on school and friends and Davy Jones/Bobby Sherman/Donny Osmond. LOL. But seriously, that documentary was a real eye-opener. 

That era was my mothers.  I was raised by a working mother who had a master's degree in microbiology.  A woman who was raised in the roman catholic Italian tradition.  My father took advantage of this set up. She struggled with her identity.  But, ultimately succeeded, by example, in raising a daughter who can take care of herself as she could but without the hang up of "I need to live through a man/have a man in my life".  She had me in 1973, while still attending college.  A different time. My marriage is different than hers was. She was literally forced to marry my father.  They met in college ( a first for a woman in my family) and moved in together.  Her parents and an aunt and uncle literally came to get her and take her out of her own apartment in Queens.  That happened. ? It was a scene.  Zero fundamentalism at play, it was 1971.  They married after that.  My father "rescued her". They were 20.   They divorced 20 years later. If you want to see actions vs. words in action, my life is that. I had drank my dad's koolaid, mom was the "bad" parent. Leaving her on the outs while she did the right thing consistently with mistakes, of course,   I was late teens, I do not blame myself ( 17, c'mon, a baby) but I let her know the lies I told to cover for him.  I owed her that.  True to her character,  she didn't want to hear that but appreciated my words to confirmwhat she thoughtwas true.  Like, no, she wasn't crazy.  She was right. It's a story, too long to go off on here.  Too much details to explain.  Who cares? Lol!

I just got off the phone with my mother.  It was two grown women bound by blood and uterus discussing our life with a shared man and the husbands we now have and appreciate and mostly who we are. As women.  It was magical.  Honest truth. Our truth.  Shared truth as women.  Idk.....damn good phone call!  Bless that call!

10 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Screenshot_20181020-173025_Facebook.jpg

Never change ugly miserable bitch. I wonder if Ken understands why his wife is foxing with MRA types.  He's not enough for her. She does not receive love from her family ( she doesn't give it either,  so there's that) so, she is addicted to the internet to get what she craves. Ugly desperate seeks ugly desperate, like water seeks its level. Lori is like watching 'Hoarders', makes many feel great about their lives. At least we are not them style.  

3 hours ago, smittykins said:

Plus, I read that he donates his salary back to Los Angeles County because he makes a comfortable living from royalties and investments.

I remember Bobby Sherman! But I didn't know he was such a great guy.

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

I remember Bobby Sherman! But I didn't know he was such a great guy.

I had no idea he donates his salary back. That just makes me want to crush on him all over again, fifty years later! :romance-heartbeating: :pb_lol:

21 hours ago, Beermeet said:

imo, it's all about reproduction and property. Just like all male mammals, male humans want to protect "their" territory, and they want access to "their women" for reproduction. So they've created a system that protects both. It hurts men and women both, but that doesn't matter as long as men can protect and keep what they believe is rightfully theirs. And they'll fight to the death to maintain it.

Spoiler

A17EC5B6-6BE5-45F5-8EE5-72B4E5B7B084.thumb.jpeg.58eebd496c316acd856275e244a6fe80.jpeg

I wonder how Lori can find this abuse but not what she did to her own kids. Also Jeff seems very controlling. He shouldn’t get to decide the kind of life his son and dil have. That is up to them. 1B9348FC-FE84-4B5A-AC10-98A833132A7B.thumb.jpeg.17c64ca98c254635dc75c0a71a225964.jpeg

If anyone wants to have a really good cackle today: 

Our beloved Aunt Lori got picked up by the insanepeoplefacebook subreddit. The comments are absolute gold

22 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

I read the John Jakes series that started with "The Bastard"  and continued for 8 or so more books.   Sex with some American history thrown in for good measure........  

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived