IGNORED

Seewalds 36: Waiting for the Next Cute Kid Video or Photo

Coconut Flan

13 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Plus didn’t one get their head caught? Or am I thinking of a sitcom episode?

Yes, it was either Jenni or Jordyn. Her jackass parents filmed it and laughed the whole time while she was frightened and crying.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Yes, it was either Jenni or Jordyn. Her jackass parents filmed it and laughed the whole time while she was frightened and crying.

What I remember was Jordyn getting stuck and being almost unnaturally calm about the whole thing. Like once she got stuck, she just quietly stood there until someone noticed. At the time, I just assumed she was a very chill kid, but in retrospect, I've wondered if she knew there really was no point in making a fuss, because no one ever noticed. :my_sad:

2 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

What I remember was Jordyn getting stuck and being almost unnaturally calm about the whole thing. Like once she got stuck, she just quietly stood there until someone noticed. At the time, I just assumed she was a very chill kid, but in retrospect, I've wondered if she knew there really was no point in making a fuss, because no one ever noticed. :my_sad:

Jordyn was the forgotten child for the most part, so that's entirely possible. I remember seeing her wandering around the house in Little Rock and the TTH when she was a toddler, no one really paid attention to her. Josie as a micro premie got a lot of attention, and that's not saying that they shouldn't have focused on Josie. Just that Jordyn was very young and she needed attention too.

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Jordyn was the forgotten child for the most part, so that's entirely possible. I remember seeing her wandering around the house in Little Rock and the TTH when she was a toddler, no one really paid attention to her. Josie as a micro premie got a lot of attention, and that's not saying that they shouldn't have focused on Josie. Just that Jordyn was very young and she needed attention too.

My two youngest are very close in age. When the baby was born my barely 1 year old, who had been putting together complex  thoughts in 2 or 3 word sentences.....stopped speaking. He went from a few dozen words to two. And he didn’t start talking again until his baby sister started talking ( fortunately she was VERY verbal). And while it was a chaotic time in our family, for a lot of reasons, this was just a few day separation from me. And he even visited at the hospital. He was SO sad.  I really feel for Jordyn, for being displaced so quickly, and Jenny, who seems like a sensitive kid  - that would be hard with so many people around all the time

On 12/12/2018 at 4:29 AM, Four is Enough said:

Are there NO other stairwells in that house? So in the event of a fire, they'd all be hammering down that one staircase? Good Lord.

don't they have a slide lol?

my bad I seen this has been mentioned already

On 12/11/2018 at 6:54 PM, Carm_88 said:

Me too. It also always made me nervous any time she crawled over to the steps when she was a baby and no seem to notice. She could have gotten hurt and no one was paying attention.  

And again, cute Spurgeon and Henry ? Looking them so close, they really look alike. Except hair colour.

Someone mentioned/noticed on Keeping up with Fundies Tumblr that Jessa was following 50 accounts on Instagram, now she follows 51. There is a theory that new account she follows is someone or twins courting partner, Jason's or Jana's. I can't figure it out which account that be.. Has someone an idea? ??

25 minutes ago, miss_batson said:

Someone mentioned/noticed on Keeping up with Fundies Tumblr that Jessa was following 50 accounts on Instagram, now she follows 51. There is a theory that new account she follows is someone or twins courting partner, Jason's or Jana's. I can't figure it out which account that be.. Has someone an idea?

Or she made a new friend recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jana did court someone soon but I don't think her following an extra person means that their is a new courtship. 

People sure are hungry for some courtships. I’ve been following Jessa for a long time but I don’t reguraly monitor who she follows. The only ones I didn’t recognize that could be recent adds were a few young family accounts, girl friends (married/moms) and some businesses. I think she added a friend account. But nothing really out of the ordinary!

I checked who she's following and I can't see a single person who could be a potential courtship interest for anyone. It's all married people or businesses.

I'm sick of Duggar weddings and I'm personally hoping we get a break for a while.

17 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

No one keeps their followers in any of the spreadsheets floating around? :pb_lol: 

Yeah, I’m definitely not adding that to my spreadsheet ?

On 12/12/2018 at 12:32 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Yes. An ordinary toddler would have cried hard or at least showed impatience. She was silent and quiet and so sad. When she was released, she went to Jessa, not to JB or Michelle. Her parents didn't hug her. The coldness was depressing.

Another evidence of how Jordyn childhood was sad was shown in an episode when she went to the dentist. She was afraid. Jessa stayed with her but showed no affection. When destist finished, Jordyn was in pain and asked Jessa "can I have my mom today?" and Jessa said yes. A child making an appointment to see her mother. What a perfect family. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived