IGNORED

Seewalds 36: Waiting for the Next Cute Kid Video or Photo

Coconut Flan

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The zip ties on the baby gate remind me of the contraption my father rigged up when I had a baby and a toddler. My regular baby gate wouldn’t fit on my stairs, and Dad put together something with zip ties, foam, and a block of wood to make the gate work. It did the job just fine, keeping the babies off the stairs. (He passed away not long after, and I left his handiwork on the stairs long after the baby gate was gone.)

The Duggar’s ugly sweater party is bringing me right back to their frumper days. Jessa just looks like she’s dressing up as her mother.

9CE1273D-DACF-4CC8-B0B7-B5FE9A04065C.jpeg

Even in "ugly" sweaters, she and Ben look like something from an Old Navy ad.  Why do some Duggars look perpetually an unkempt mess (cough cough Derick and Jill) whereas these two look so good even when they're trying to look semi-fug?

5 minutes ago, Purrl said:

I actually thought Jill looked pretty good in these photos with her jeans and long braid. 

I did, too. I saw jill’s Picture and said out loud, “Aw, Jill looks cute!” They all look like they had a good time. 

I actually thought Jill looked pretty good in these photos with her jeans and long braid. 
Yeah, at least it's not down and in curls! [emoji43]
I do think the braid for Jill might become like the bangs and perm for Michelle. She'll never change it.

48 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Even in "ugly" sweaters, she and Ben look like something from an Old Navy ad.  Why do some Duggars look perpetually an unkempt mess (cough cough Derick and Jill) whereas these two look so good even when they're trying to look semi-fug?

I was wondering the same thing. How can Jessa look cute in her mom’s old Christmas sweater? 

Also did the adult children use mom and dad’s house for a party while they were gone? 

JD wearing a woman's sweater that's the wrong size would be better if he wasn't part of an extremely transphobis family who likely shares their views.

I love Abbie's tights.

Why is fuckface wearing crocs with hideous high socks???

24 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Why is fuckface wearing crocs with hideous high socks???

He lacks a sense of shame in any capacity.  I wish all examples of this were so trivial.

Henry looks all mischievous all the time! I want Abbie's tights, I would wear them all December! :)

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

He lacks a sense of shame in any capacity.  I wish all examples of this were so trivial.

The whimsical publicly-promoted pictures of the family child molester are really disturbing to me.  

Just now, acheronbeach said:

The whimsical publicly-promoted pictures of the family child molester are really disturbing to me.  

I feel the same.  It sickens me that they interact as if he isn't a child molester.  

I admit I don't get the dislike of Jill's braid. I think she looks nice with it. I would maybe understand more snark on a messy bun as it's well messy. I say that as someone who often wears a messy bun. To each their own. I did think Joy looked really nice and Kendra cute in their "ugly" outfits. 

1 minute ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I admit I don't get the dislike of Jill's braid.

because it's Jill.  if she cured cancer there would be a contingent of fj who would post how they'd have done it better, looking gorgeous, in their immaculate homes while cooking gourmet meals.

24 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I admit I don't get the dislike of Jill's braid. I think she looks nice with it. 

She looks way better without meltyface Derick by her side... and the requisite #besthubbyever hashtag.

Ugh, I hate when people make cross-dressing into a joke. "He he, look at me, I'm wearing women's clothes. How hilarious!" I'm looking at you, John. 

7 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

I'd say in this case it's partially because Ben didn't fully commit to the ugly sweater theme, lol. Ben isn't really wearing anything outrageous and the blazer fits him well and makes him look polished. 

I think it's nice that the siblings meet in the big house and organise a party. They had a good time together and didn't need to see JB and Michelle. What a coincidence that the children organised the event for a day that their parents were abroad haha.

Other comments:

Joy is stunning in the pictures. I don't like her outfit, but her face/hair is gorgeous.

Jessa and Jill are both glowing. Even Anna looked genuinely happy. The other daughters-in-law were enjoying the party (conversely to some of the young men). 

Only men showed big bellies. So no predictable announcements, while I suppose there'll be at least one for Christmas.

I really don't understand Joy's outfit - it's not Christmasey at all nor particularly ugly, I actually would wear that to my office job any day. Are she and Austin supposed to be in character? Looks like Dwight and Pam cosplay from the Office.

Did anyone notice the photo where Jill is in the background on the phone looking kind of upset? Maybe she was in an obnoxious phone call with OfJill.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived