IGNORED

Seewalds 36: Waiting for the Next Cute Kid Video or Photo

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

When I first found FJ one of the first things I learned was that this site doesn't condone batshit crazy antics like that and it's not cool to stalk and harass and fuck around with people like the Duggars IRL like that thinking you are justified in doing so just because of who they are.

And that if you are going to pull that shit you don't do so as a representative of FJ and you sure as shit don't bring those receipts back here. 

It's one of the reasons I joined. 

I like you.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giant shopping bags in front of their stomachs---clearly they are both pregnant!  :laughing-rollingred:

Also--I hardly recognized Jessa for some reason.

20 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Giant shopping bags in front of their stomachs---clearly they are both pregnant!  :laughing-rollingred:

I actually didn't either! I was thinking a cross between Jill and Joy, honestly. I thought my eyes were messing up.

31 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Because she’s pregnant, obvs?‍♀️ 

It's so nice they are visiting and giving publicity to Amy's shop, but it does seem like they are condoning starting your own business as a woman, which I thought would be a big no-no (Doesn't Amy have a house to clean and a husband to cook for? Isn't he the sole provider?). 

They have even described her as achieving her dream, etc. According to many fundies her dream should be to have as many babies as possible and build a beautiful home. I hope it inspires Jana to start her own business, lol I can dream.

I wonder what their parents think of them all supporting Amy. 

1 minute ago, Nomorethanfour said:

I don't really follow the Seawalds, but I don't remember seeing Jesse in pants beforr.

She's probably wearing a skirt over them, the bag is just covering it. (I definitely do not know this for sure, but if she's started wearing pants - at least in photos - it's a brand new thing).

7 minutes ago, Nomorethanfour said:

I don't really follow the Seewalds, but I don't remember seeing Jesse in pants beforr.

they look like leggings.

I wonder when that picture was taken. Hasn’t it been unseasonably warm in NWA the past few days?

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I wonder when that picture was taken. Hasn’t it been unseasonably warm in NWA the past few days?

I would hope so. Otherwise the women are all in sweaters and jackets and 3 in warm winter boots while Felicity is barefoot, not even socks on. 

1 minute ago, AtlanticTug said:

I would hope so. Otherwise the women are all in sweaters and jackets and 3 in warm winter boots while Felicity is barefoot, not even socks on. 

I think it was 70 degrees yesterday.

24 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Looks like they flew in this morning! 955CD13D-695B-459E-B179-70E04BC28D3A.thumb.png.045e5ac58e21060d6251480102e3a4a5.png

I don't like the second shirt. It was fine until I got to the bottom of it. It looks like it was put through a shredder. 

2 hours ago, kmachete14 said:

It's so nice they are visiting and giving publicity to Amy's shop, but it does seem like they are condoning starting your own business as a woman, which I thought would be a big no-no (Doesn't Amy have a house to clean and a husband to cook for? Isn't he the sole provider?). 

They have even described her as achieving her dream, etc. According to many fundies her dream should be to have as many babies as possible and build a beautiful home. I hope it inspires Jana to start her own business, lol I can dream.

I wonder what their parents think of them all supporting Amy. 

Serious answer - maybe it's okay because Amy is her own boss?
However, they've always included Amy in their family, so I am not surprised that they are supportive of her and glad that they are. You can be supportive of family while disagreeing with their choices. Obviously a cousin/niece would have more leeway here with the Duggars.

3 hours ago, Taylurker said:

Serious answer - maybe it's okay because Amy is her own boss?
However, they've always included Amy in their family, so I am not surprised that they are supportive of her and glad that they are. You can be supportive of family while disagreeing with their choices. Obviously a cousin/niece would have more leeway here with the Duggars.

I would imagine it’s OK because Amy is not fundy. Surely they shop at other female owned businesses. They used Sierra and her catering service for one. I would imagine their rules are self-imposed and they don’t expect everyone to live by them. 

If Amy had children that she put in daycare to go to work they might disapprove but I don't feel they are opposed to women working when they don't have children or when they combine work and children (like Sierra). 

Some of the Bates girls are also working and they still consider themselves of the same believes.

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived