IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 2: Kelton Gets His Happily Ever After

VaSportsMom

57 minutes ago, Hisey said:

They claim she is still working. I don't see how it's possible, unless she drops the kids at Kelly's or a little sister comes over.

I think it is very possible that she still has a couple students and she's doing exactly what you describe.  She also may have some homeschooled students with older siblings who watch her kids while she teaches.

She also may go to the Bates mothership, kids in tow, to give lessons to some of her younger siblings.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2018 at 11:52 AM, Seculardaisy said:

E703E4F5-5E94-4EAA-866E-A22699464C5C.jpeg

AB07ECE8-0BF2-436B-AFA5-0DCCDD0A3D0E.jpeg

Is that sweat on Kelton’s back? 

CAE19C24-4042-4BCD-84A6-0AB028A19B49.jpeg

D881677D-57E3-41AF-ABAC-15612B4E5A86.jpeg

Taryn and her soft glow were not present at the wedding. 

With that large flowered hoop,  the bridesmaids, bride, groom, and groomsmen could have done running jumps through it.  

On 10/5/2018 at 10:49 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I’m not crazy about the bridesmaids’ dresses. The glitzy ones don’t fit with the outdoor setting, and they all have an unflattering mother-of-the-bride look to them.  Only Trace was a groomsman out of the brothers. USWeekly mentions Jeremiah Duggar being there but not Jedidiah. I wonder if Jeremiah might be interested in Katie? It’s interesting that Josh and Anna attended.  The Bible signed by guests with their favorite verses marked is a cool alternative to a guest book, if you happen to be the kind of person whose friends all have favorite Bible verses.

I seriously hope that someone noted Ezekiel 23:20.

On 10/5/2018 at 9:32 PM, llucie said:

I hope she didnt throw that bouquet to the crowd, she could accidentally blind someone.

The bouquet could probably take root if it landed on soil.

Erin said on a recent instagram that she plays piano for her church. Even if she doesn't have weekly students, I'm glad she's still using her skills for church services and family/friend weddings. 

1530209111_ScreenShot2018-10-14at10_30_23PM.thumb.png.ebab110c67901a3c70a534dab105bbd0.png

First post-wedding pic of Josie&Kelton. They look happy. 

BUT..what strikes me is these creepy Becky in comments section ????

First her alter ego aka.second account with these really creepy post. ?

And then Becky herself with much nicer but still creepy comment.

IMG_20181015_084602_823.jpg

IMG_20181015_084531_551.jpg

So Josie and Kelton honeymooned in the Bahamas and in North Carolina based on her last ig posts. On the Bahamas ones she’s already wearing 2 cold shoulder tops

I bet when the cameras were away she was in tank tops, shorts, jeans, and even (gasp!) real bathing suits. Good for them choosing a total nike honeymoon spot, and actually a very typical one place for a honeymoon. They're lucky if they didn't have hurricane weather.

No pictures waist-down for Josie, do you think they are doing it on purpose to keep everyone guessing if she wears shorts? ?

12 hours ago, Granwych said:

The bouquet could probably take root if it landed on soil.

Or it could be used as a hanging plant on someone's porch.

31 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

No pictures waist-down for Josie, do you think they are doing it on purpose to keep everyone guessing if she wears shorts? ?

I bet she IS wearing shorts and bikinis. Lol

I bet she IS wearing shorts and bikinis. Lol
I bet she had Alyssa store them for her if she bought them before the honeymoon. Lol!

If so, good for Alyssa and Josie! I'm picturing the hand-off ... Alyssa smuggling a package into the Bates house in an overlarge diaper bag when she arrives a day or two before the wedding, and Josie discreetly sliding it to the bottom of her honeymoon suitcase, right under Kelly's nose.

It's also possible Josie and Kelton went shopping while in NC to pick up some skinny jeans for her. But yeah, I don't think Josie's skirts lasted long past the wedding day.

She's definitely wearing a mainstream bathing suit. In the shot of the laying down and he's shirtless you can see the halter strap going behind her neck! I think it won't be long before we see her posting in shorts and jeans. She's always been into fashion I think she's just been waiting for the day she can wear whatever she damn well pleases. 

Josie looks happy with Kelton and I would guess happy with her life choices. Honestly, if I were in her position- no personal power unless she gets married- I'd get married at 19 too. Divorces can be arranged, but SAHDaughterhood can be forever!

Yes, I can't see Josie wearing a Wholesome Wear swimsuit.  Maybe she didn't want to post waist-down photos because she didn't want all of those "Oh my!  Look who's not wearing skirts" comments on her honeymoon photos.  Maybe she just wants to enjoy for a while without all of the scrutiny.  She'll probably get to a point where those comments won't phase her at all.

22 minutes ago, NoKidsAndCounting said:

Yes, I can't see Josie wearing a Wholesome Wear swimsuit.  Maybe she didn't want to post waist-down photos because she didn't want all of those "Oh my!  Look who's not wearing skirts" comments on her honeymoon photos.  Maybe she just wants to enjoy for a while without all of the scrutiny.  She'll probably get to a point where those comments won't phase her at all.

Ugh, and this is why the whole "Our girls choose to wear skirts" line by the Bates and Duggars is just total crap. I'm sorry, if your daughters are ditching the skirts the next day on their honeymoon, it was never a choice. And this is why their poor daughters deal with rando fan fundies calling them out the second they wear pants and making them feel bad.

These honeymoon pictures are the first ones where I can (slightly) stand Kelton. He looks a bit relaxed and less weird. One can bet sweet fellowshiping is working for this couple!

5 hours ago, LillyP said:

She's definitely wearing a mainstream bathing suit. In the shot of the laying down and he's shirtless you can see the halter strap going behind her neck! I think it won't be long before we see her posting in shorts and jeans. She's always been into fashion I think she's just been waiting for the day she can wear whatever she damn well pleases. 

Carlin always wears modern bathing suits under shirts while swimming though so Josie could potentially be doing the same.

6 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Carlin always wears modern bathing suits under shirts while swimming though so Josie could potentially be doing the same.

Wouldn't shock me either if she wore  normal swimwear under a shirt or similar.

As someone that grew up in a less conservative, bikinis are appropriate culture, it can be very intimidating to wear one with nothing else in public at times. I don't doubt she's probably got a normal swimsuit, but I don't think she went from neck-to-kness to comfortably strolling around in a bikini in a week.

Even wearing cold shoulder tops is a huge step for her. If she's happy and comfortable, the good for her!

12 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

These honeymoon pictures are the first ones where I can (slightly) stand Kelton. He looks a bit relaxed and less weird. One can bet sweet fellowshiping is working for this couple!

I was going to say the same thing, his smile looks normal and not creepy anymore, it must have been all that "waiting for the altar"-energy that got him that weird look on his face. I love the picture of them together, they look so relaxed and genuinely happy in that one.

11 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Carlin is gonna ditch the modesty crap as soon as she says I do.

I think one of the most interesting things about these 2 families' modesty spiel is the fact that as soon as sperm meets egg the clothing gets so much tighter and the back gets arched to accentuate the abdominal region. And the farther along in pregnancy, the tighter that clothing becomes. No tent wear for these gals...It's all look at me! 

I don't get why non pregnant knees and abdomens must be covered, but pregnant bellies should be shown to the world????

Most adults know how you get PG and what happens to a body as a fetus grows. We don't need a tutorial.

19 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Carlin is gonna ditch the modesty crap as soon as she says I do.

I am imagining this as one of those transforming dresses. :my_biggrin: Where Carlin would rip off the bottom and throw away the jacket before running down the aisle.

7 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I am imagining this as one of those transforming dresses. :my_biggrin: Where Carlin would rip off the bottom and throw away the jacket before running down the aisle.

Well, I would actually pay to watch that wedding episode (if I wouldn’t be watching them for free on YT...)!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived