IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen 34: Lens Flare Photo with the Grandkids

choralcrusader8613

6 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

I hope she remembers that there was more than one bomb!

Haha I'm sure if she forgets, it will all come SCREAMING back to her!!!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2018 at 9:37 AM, miss_batson said:

Its nine days until the wedding, is it really possible than NO ONE is pregnant? ?? I expected at least one annoucment these week as wedding aproches..but nothing! ? Maybe someone is pregnant but no visible or its early pregnancy, but still... Rufus? ???

Good for them if so!

But we could have a chaos of pregnancies next year.?

It's three days until the wedding! Annoucment didnt happened! ? 

I may be wrong, but I thought if they had anything they were ready to announce it would have been Monday or Tuesday of this week. Since it's now Wednesday, I'm either thinking of nothing to announce or nothing until after the wedding.

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I may be wrong, but I thought if they had anything they were ready to announce it would have been Monday or Tuesday of this week. Since it's now Wednesday, I'm either thinking of nothing to announce or nothing until after the wedding.

I agree. I just hope there wont be any  annoucment(s) at the wedding. 

What's the longest stretch we've gone with no announcements? I'm assuming since Jill's marriage, since with Josh he was pretty faithfully spacing out his kids with Anna 

35 minutes ago, miss_batson said:

I agree. I just hope there wont be any  annoucment(s) at the wedding. 

A la Meghan Markle & Prince Harry at Eugenie's wedding...

Doesn't the early preview of People magazine come out to subscribers on Thursdays? Would think it would hit tomorrow then? Or hit it as a two-fer next week with the wedding pics and a block about whoever/whatever is announcing. I doubt a full week will pass with *just* the wedding. 

17 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

It seems smarter to spread announcements out to get more continous attention. So I think there’s actually nothing to announce. Or if there is they will wait until after the wedding. So we can assume no one is visibly pregnant then. 

Really hope they keep the wedding announcement free. If the annoncement isn’t JD and Abbie announcing they’re waiting with children and are focusing on their careers and eachother for now. 

On 10/31/2018 at 11:28 AM, viii said:

What's the longest stretch we've gone with no announcements? I'm assuming since Jill's marriage, since with Josh he was pretty faithfully spacing out his kids with Anna 

And, since the announcement of Jessa’s courtship, what’s the longest stretch we’ve gone without one of the Duggars in one of the Big 3 life stages?

(1) courting

(2) engaged

(3) gestating

ETA:

To answer my own question, the last time there was a gap was between Spurgeon's birth (nov 15) and Henry's conception (May or June 16)/Jinger's courtship (june 16).  The next gap will begin with Jabbie's wedding! Exciting times. 

Is anyone surprised that miracle Josie is being push in front again? She will always be the one that Michelle will push to the front. The older girls in her age group will always be the list girls. It’s so sad.

13 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Is anyone surprised that miracle Josie is being push in front again? She will always be the one that Michelle will push to the front. The older girls in her age group will always be the list girls. It’s so sad.

Well it will be interesting to see how far they push her/ let her go with this singing 'career'.  In their worlds, women can't have a real career and yet they are encouraging her to be an entertainer?  Is this just a short-term thing to keep the camera on JB while Josie is younger or ?  

34 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Well it will be interesting to see how far they push her/ let her go with this singing 'career'.  In their worlds, women can't have a real career and yet they are encouraging her to be an entertainer?  Is this just a short-term thing to keep the camera on JB while Josie is younger or ?  

Dontcha know, Josie is going to be the Duggar family's Lawson Bates? I knows, she's a female, but different rules always seem to have applied to her, probably because she's the youngest and she was the preemie they could have lost.

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Dontcha know, Josie is going to be the Duggar family's Lawson Bates? I knows, she's a female, but different rules always seem to have applied to her, probably because she's the youngest and she was the preemie they could have lost.

Michelle actually bonded with her because Josie needed so much care as a baby. The rest of the girls got tossed to their buddy after they were on the bottle.

44 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Michelle actually bonded with her because Josie needed so much care as a baby. The rest of the girls got tossed to their buddy after they were on the bottle.

So bonded that she was out of town with JB when fragile Josie had a medical emergency, necessitating Jana to deal with the emergency. She might have spent more time with Josie initially, and certainly Josie received a whole lot more time than poor Jordyn, but once Josie was out of the hospital, it was back to SOP (standard operating parenting)-

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

So bonded that she was out of town with JB when fragile Josie had a medical emergency, necessitating Jana to deal with the emergency. She might have spent more time with Josie initially, and certainly Josie received a whole lot more time than poor Jordyn, but once Josie was out of the hospital, it was back to SOP (standard operating parenting)-

Not just out of town out of the country. They were in El Salvador and tried to claim that it was an "emergency" trip to El Salvador because God knows they're who you'd call in an emergency. 

I figured now was as good a time as any to post the updated spreadsheets (so of course probably five of them will announce pregnancies/courtships tomorrow). This time I've done a different screenshot for the main family and each of the 'sub families' (though I've combined SiRen and Jabbie because so far neither couple has added to their quivers and also I got lazy). 

As always, if you notice any errors or info that could be added, please let me know! New since last update (July): I've added a few dates and updated some of the pictures. John-David and Abbie have joined the ranks of the marrieds and acquired their very own spot on the spreadsheet!

Main Family:

Spoiler

mainfam_nov18.thumb.png.9f4d72df88021176dc95b555ca069c4b.png

Married Couples (in order of date married):

Spoiler

joshanna_nov18.thumb.png.49be451e315af00b5b6c971ba6b2101d.png

dillards_nov18.thumb.png.685126c0700737000d0b92c54caa0987.png

benessa_nov18.thumb.png.395632107479c43416f0ffb3c96ec38d.png

jinjer_nov18.thumb.png.83c64c2d50cc1e92f4604f1444d31767.png

forsyths_nov18.thumb.png.8d59b9bc07a03b6d59bf3d62b453dd53.png

joken_nov18.thumb.png.e45bd7b99e63ab080b916db9e46475e7.png

nokids_nov18.thumb.png.762dd12f6933d5ec9e6ea08239e9c6e5.png

Hopefully they'll stay quiet for a while because I'm planning to maybe revamp the spreadsheets and pretty them up a bit. I'm also probably going to make a spreadsheet dedicated specifically to the grandchildren so they can be compared more easily (which, uh, sounds really weird, and I don't mean that like it's a competition I swear :pb_lol:).

We are now on post wedding Monday and, to our knowledge, nothing is happening in Duggarville. No courtships to watch and no baby announcements. Will that change today or tomorrow? Or will the Duggars actually get to experience normal time like the rest of us? To add to the creepiness, we only know about one upcoming Bates baby and Carlin's upcoming wedding. What are the chances that two families of 19 kids, including several who are married, would have so little going on? This almost feels like caring for a small child, in that it's so quiet that the parent or caregiver give nervous because they know the child is up to something awful!

This looks like a wonderful opportunity for THREAD DRIFT! Hopefully, there will be no major kerfluffles.

I have to say i'm a little bit scared too by all this quiet in Duggar and Bates ville...what is waiting for us on 2019?? just on Duggars pregnancy we could easily have Anna, Jill, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, Lauren and Abbie!!  ?

Plus there will be courtship and weddings too

So, its November and we dont have a final word on whether the show is renewed.  I'm guessing thats the reason for radio silence, they're in negotiations.  

PLEASE SWEET FUZZY RUFUS BANISH THIS PLAGUE FROM THE AIRWAVES.  HEAR OUR PRAYER!

43 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

PLEASE SWEET FUZZY RUFUS BANISH THIS PLAGUE FROM THE AIRWAVES.  HEAR OUR PRAYER!

believe that today is the 3rd anniversary of our deer lord Rufus' ascension. (Thanks to Jinger and her car.) Hopefully your prayer will be extra effective on this special day. I completely agree. Please, please let this show evaporate, disappear, and be forgotten! :moose:

On 11/4/2018 at 11:22 AM, singsingsing said:

I figured now was as good a time as any to post the updated spreadsheets (so of course probably five of them will announce pregnancies/courtships tomorrow). This time I've done a different screenshot for the main family and each of the 'sub families' (though I've combined SiRen and Jabbie because so far neither couple has added to their quivers and also I got lazy). 

As always, if you notice any errors or info that could be added, please let me know! New since last update (July): I've added a few dates and updated some of the pictures. John-David and Abbie have joined the ranks of the marrieds and acquired their very own spot on the spreadsheet!

Main Family:

Hide contents

mainfam_nov18.thumb.png.9f4d72df88021176dc95b555ca069c4b.png

Married Couples (in order of date married):

Hide contents

joshanna_nov18.thumb.png.49be451e315af00b5b6c971ba6b2101d.png

dillards_nov18.thumb.png.685126c0700737000d0b92c54caa0987.png

benessa_nov18.thumb.png.395632107479c43416f0ffb3c96ec38d.png

jinjer_nov18.thumb.png.83c64c2d50cc1e92f4604f1444d31767.png

forsyths_nov18.thumb.png.8d59b9bc07a03b6d59bf3d62b453dd53.png

joken_nov18.thumb.png.e45bd7b99e63ab080b916db9e46475e7.png

nokids_nov18.thumb.png.762dd12f6933d5ec9e6ea08239e9c6e5.png

Hopefully they'll stay quiet for a while because I'm planning to maybe revamp the spreadsheets and pretty them up a bit. I'm also probably going to make a spreadsheet dedicated specifically to the grandchildren so they can be compared more easily (which, uh, sounds really weird, and I don't mean that like it's a competition I swear :pb_lol:).

omg! the notes and the photos you chose!! freaking hilarious!

As of Nov 4, 2018, we have entered the Duggar Doldrums. No courtships, engagements, or jestations. How long will it last?

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived