IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen 34: Lens Flare Photo with the Grandkids

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Title is a reference to that IG photo of JB&M with their grandkids at the end of the thread. Duggars: still boring as drying paint

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I’m agreeing with the poster in the last thread about this being a photo taken by a Duggar during a professional shoot. They took family photos around the time JoKen got married in September and everyone in this photo is wearing colors that seem to coordinate well. With all the kids in the area for SiRen’s wedding and three new family members since September (Gideon, Garrett, and Lauren) they probably wanted more updated family photos. I’d expect another round of photos after JAbbie get married (because let’s face it, it’s almost a given that they’ll get married at this point) later this year. 

And in their brief defense, getting small kids to cooperate for photos can be really tough. My grandparents had professional photos taken at their anniversary party last month and it was a challenge getting the toddlers to cooperate... and we only had two to deal with! :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

And in their brief defense, getting small kids to cooperate for photos can be really tough. My grandparents had professional photos taken at their anniversary party last month and it was a challenge getting the toddlers to cooperate... and we only had two to deal with! :pb_lol:

I'm sure it could be better than the one they have, but yes.  We had 2 toddlers at our wedding, and not a single photo where everyone looks even vaguely towards the camera.

I am sure the professional did a much better job. Although babies and toddlers are hard to keep amused. :) 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-07-13-21-53-55.thumb.png.3c6084582d72cfbc318c1d892375bb5d.png

Becky M hit it again...

Am i the only one to find her creepie even on Tumblr? 

So what do we think will be announced on the 30th. 

1. Jinger baby (Either just born or they wait to announce name ect for a few day old baby) 

2. Jabbie engagement

3. JIll, Jessa or Joy pregnant (Or multiple pregnancy oh my) 

4. some or none of the above. 

Also I don't know if this was discussed on the other thread but the Ellie thread basically brushed off James's birthday. they did a whole collage for Samuel and just added a line saying oh and yesterday was James birthday no other mention. 

Also from watching the promo of the new season it seems they are trying to follow the Bates and be more up to date with the episodes.

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

So what do we think will be announced on the 30th. 

1. Jinger baby (Either just born or they wait to announce name ect for a few day old baby) 

2. Jabbie engagement

3. JIll, Jessa or Joy pregnant (Or multiple pregnancy oh my) 

4. some or none of the above. 

Also I don't know if this was discussed on the other thread but the Ellie thread basically brushed off James's birthday. they did a whole collage for Samuel and just added a line saying oh and yesterday was James birthday no other mention. 

Also from watching the promo of the new season it seems they are trying to follow the Bates and be more up to date with the episodes.

My guess is the announcement the 30th will either Jabbie’s engagement or Jessa’s pregnancy. 

I think Jinger will deliver before and they’ll announce the birth the week before co starts

Where did you guys find mention of an announcement on the 30th? Or is that the air date of the next series?

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Where did you guys find mention of an announcement on the 30th? Or is that the air date of the next series?

that's the air date of the new season. they just always seem to have a new announcement right before the new season. 

39 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

My guess is the announcement the 30th will either Jabbie’s engagement or Jessa’s pregnancy. 

I think Jinger will deliver before and they’ll announce the birth the week before co starts

There was a photo of Jesse on Keeping up with Fundies, she is sitting and its somewhat hard to see her but I don't think she is pregnant.  

I can't even fathom the thought of Joy being pregnant again already...it seems like that baby was just born!! I'm guessing a Jabbie engagement.

I'm of the mind that since the Siah/Marjorie courtship went south they don't announce one unless there's already a ring on it.  I predict we'll get a quick intro clip to baby Vuolo for the season opener and the Jabbie engagement for the last episode. 

"An Explosive Reveal" is going to be an episode about the gender/sex reveal for JoKen.  They had an explosion of blue powder to announce that they were expecting a boy.  

The description for ep one came out and it’s... confusing

They’re showing Siah and Lauren’s wedding (first look), the beginning of their courtship and Joe and Kendra’s honeymoon all at once

26F39FC2-4F5B-4C22-B314-386FA5B950C9.jpeg

It's a 2 hour episode too so I guess the first hour will be the wedding and somehow split the 2nd hour with the courtship and honeymoon?

5 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

It's a 2 hour episode too so I guess the first hour will be the wedding and somehow split the 2nd hour with the courtship and honeymoon?

That's what they usually do. Odd to see the wedding and then the next hour the beginning of that relationship.

I just don’t get how the timeline will work. One thing happened last sept, the other in January and the other in June.

i think I would’ve preferred seeing Joe and Kendra’s honeymoon as the premier, SiRen’s wedding as a TlC go preview, and the beginning of their courtship a few episodes after Joe and Kendra’s honeymoon (so that it was shown in chronological order)

I already have a little bit of a headache thinking about this playing with the timeline. Honeymoon, wedding, courtship. Just push repeat and swap out the couples. The Duggars have the basis for a (really boring) game. What couple will go on a honeymoon today, Jack? Lauren come on down! You're the next contestant (bride) on Counting On! 

Just now, Pecansforeveryone said:

I already have a little bit of a headache thinking about this playing with the timeline. Honeymoon, wedding, courtship. Just push repeat and swap out the couples. The Duggars have the basis for a (really boring) game. What couple will go on a honeymoon today, Jack? Lauren come on down! You're the next contestant (bride) on Counting On! 

Actually, a boring, board game. They could have big RVs instead of the little cars that the game of Life had- The Fundie Game of Life-

18 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Actually, a boring, board game. They could have big RVs instead of the little cars that the game of Life had- The Fundie Game of Life-

You could get Jesus tracts instead of money. (Bless the hearts of the little fundies who left them as tips.) It reminds me of Dumb and Dumber where the kidnapper gets mad that they spent his ransom money. "Oh, that's as good as money, sir. It's an I.O.U." I mean if the Duggars are so godly and this really is a "ministry" then they should be happy to be paid in Jesus tracts or the like. Hear that Duggars? Any takers?  Bueller, Bueller? 

So since they just release the 30 min special on TLCgo, ill they reair it the day of the premier, or will they air the 1hr special then?

I saw my first bit of an actual episode this week, it was the JinJer wedding episode (even further behind here in Belgium!)  I've been reading recaps and keeping up with these people since TWoP and the 14 kids special but for some reason have never watched watched them.  Maybe a couple clips here and there but never with sound (don't ask me why I don't know why).

My husband was flipping channels, paused on Jinger doing a talking head and said "is that your Free Jinger?"  I guess he does listen when I am rambling about fundies LOL.  He insists on pronouncing her name to rhyme with "ringer" even though he knows better.  He says her parents made a mistake not spelling it Jinjer.  I refreshed his memory as to the greater mistakes her parents have made.

We watched for about 5-10 minutes while I talked the whole time about the family and Gothard and fundie cults and such.  5-10 minutes were all we could take - blessings on all you lovely people who provide recaps!  My main takeaway was that their accents were much less pronounced than I expected and ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN PRONOUNCING THEIR NAME DOO-GAR NOT DUGG-ER.

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

The description for ep one came out and it’s... confusing

They’re showing Siah and Lauren’s wedding (first look), the beginning of their courtship and Joe and Kendra’s honeymoon all at once

26F39FC2-4F5B-4C22-B314-386FA5B950C9.jpeg

They really are trying to push everything into this season. to get back on real time. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived