IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 8: One Week to the Wedding (Now Married)

Coconut Flan

doesnt the family usually come out with the congrats videos by now?  Or do you think the announcement was a bit rushed because of that instagram post that has since disappeared?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, xlurker said:

doesnt the family usually come out with the congrats videos by now?  Or do you think the announcement was a bit rushed because of that instagram post that has since disappeared?

I think they’re not doing congrats videos anymore. They didn’t do them for Garrett’s birth or for John’s courtship.

Even with that in mind, from what I remember they’ve always posted those congrats videos the day after. 

Perhaps it was a late afternoon, early evening wedding it is just coming up on 8:00 pm and NWA. 

38 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Finally a fundie friend posted pics!

She also posted a video in her stories but I don’t know how to post that here

i didnt expect the bottom of the dress to be like that, I thought it’d be more a-liney 

Hide contents

B4396A9E-0B70-434F-A7D0-602618D67116.thumb.png.ae8fe4980ff8c142cb994f649f38ec3e.png

3BAA8A76-90D9-4BBF-AFBD-A73D9473114D.thumb.png.1d5a5915c960e091c14c6007c93e8855.png

I went to this instagram account and couldn't find the pics or video.

1 minute ago, Nodaknorskie said:

They’re on her Instagram story

1 minute ago, Nodaknorskie said:

They’re posted in her Intagram stories. Click her profile picture abd it should pop up. 

I don’t like anything about the dress or hair but I’m living for that adorable and delicious looking strawberry topped cake.

omg i totally forgot the wedding was today

Her dress reminds me of Anna's. It feels a lot more typically fundie than most of the duggar brides

9 minutes ago, artdecades said:

omg i totally forgot the wedding was today

Her dress reminds me of Anna's. It feels a lot more typically fundie than most of the duggar brides

And because of her traditionally fundie dress style, we can thus assume that she is much more fundamentalist than Jill or Jinger.

Spoiler

Too soon? :pb_lol:

I like the strawberries but not that it's a huge heart sheet cake. Meh. 

Her dress is pretty, it's like Duggar meets Meghan Markle. I actually didn't care for Megan Markle's but for someone who has to wear a t-shirt wedding dress, this is a nice way to do it.

I wish fundies would branch out from lifeless long hair. I totally get the long hair biblical reference but why take it so literally. 

wow I just saw the cake. Thats cute for like, a birthday party maybe but not for a wedding. 

Did Sierra make it? It seems like her style

If we're comparing to royal weddings, her dress more reminds me of Pippa Middleton's bridemaid dress at the wedding of William and Catherine. Obviously not as fitted and with a higher neckline, but not the huge a line, poofy skirts we've had on the past.

I don't mind the cake given how many guests they had at their wedding. Imagine it as a smaller cake and it would be really cute.

I just realized that Josiah was born in 1999. I was in high school, and now I feel old :/ 

The Duggar house now consists of Jana, a whole bunch of teenage boys, and the 4 youngest girls. Seems like just yesterday I was watching '14 Children and Pregnant Again'

4 minutes ago, coffeebean7 said:

I just realized that Josiah was born in 1999. I was in high school, and now I feel old :/ 

The Duggar house now consists of Jana, a whole bunch of teenage boys, and the 4 youngest girls. Seems like just yesterday I was watching '14 Children and Pregnant Again'

Lauren is the one that was born in 1999. Josiah was born in 1996.

agree though 1999 sounds (well, is) extremely young! And it’s crazy to think soon enough people born in this century could be getting married 

1 minute ago, Kangaroo said:

If we're comparing to royal weddings, her dress more reminds me of Pippa Middleton's bridemaid dress at the wedding of William and Catherine. Obviously not as fitted and with a higher neckline, but not the huge a line, poofy skirts we've had on the past.

I don't mind the cake given how many guests they had at their wedding. Imagine it as a smaller cake and it would be really cute.

It would be super cute as a small cake. I think ti would have been better if they had a smaller cake to cut, but keep the sheet cake in the back like many people do for big weddings. It just doesn't look wedding-y. 

Totally unimportant, I know :)

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Lauren is the one that was born in 1999. Josiah was born in 1996.

Oops you're right! Still crazy.

Free Jinger confessionals...

I may or may not have had to go see what Majorie is up to today, I’ll say you the suspense, she is buying ice coffee on her extended vacation in Colorado. 

I don’t think we are going to get any bitter posts a la Lawson.... but we will see. 

27 minutes ago, naatashamaru said:

Where do y'all see pictures of her cake??

There's a post a couple pages back with pictures under a spoiler. They're from a public InstaStory posted by someone who attended the wedding. I see fluttery cap sleeves on a blush dress just to the right of the podium.

I think we can see bits of the bridesmaid dresses on the left side of this picture too.965911813_JLToss.thumb.PNG.a91b66c9bf2c7d76cb9a740f8b5902f5.PNG

I'm celebrating the wedding by drinking beer (all by myself), and watching Raiders of The Lost Ark.

I actually like her dress, but I loved Meghan Markles.  I really love simplicity for big occasion dresses, it's timeless and will never look dated.  

6 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

@coffeebean7, Josiah was born in 1996. It's Lauren that was born in 1999. 

But still, yeah. I was in high school, too.

Josiah is 6 years younger than my youngest kid. 

10 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

Free Jinger confessionals...

I may or may not have had to go see what Majorie is up to today, I’ll say you the suspense, she is buying ice coffee on her extended vacation in Colorado. 

I don’t think we are going to get any bitter posts a la Lawson.... but we will see. 

What did Lawson do? I must have totally missed something

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived