IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 8: One Week to the Wedding (Now Married)

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, Jinder Roles said:

Do y'all think the first episode of the new season will feature the wedding or JinJer's birth first? Season premieres are typicaly wedding or birth specials, but now they have both top pick from.

Probably a 2 hour special with both featured.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

The NWA Gazette, has Lauren and Josiah listed in their marriage licenses posting and her middle name is listed as Milagro.

IMG_1128.PNG

Great sleuthing! I'd say that qualifies as actual proof.

"Josiah Duggar wore a charcoal suit with a black bow tie" - Funny looking bow tie...

@metheglyn Thanks! Not sure how the other sites found it so long ago, those guys are super sleuths.

It's a pretty name and adds a uniqueness about her - glad it actually is her middle name! 

Finally a fundie friend posted pics!

She also posted a video in her stories but I don’t know how to post that here

i didnt expect the bottom of the dress to be like that, I thought it’d be more a-liney 

Spoiler

B4396A9E-0B70-434F-A7D0-602618D67116.thumb.png.ae8fe4980ff8c142cb994f649f38ec3e.png

3BAA8A76-90D9-4BBF-AFBD-A73D9473114D.thumb.png.1d5a5915c960e091c14c6007c93e8855.png

9 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I don't know Ive seen both derek and Ben without being tagged by their wives 

You can definitely find examples of both for both the daughters-in-law and the sons-in-law.

Daughters-in-law being referred to by their name first:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/anna-duggar-twitter-john-david-courtship-162495

https://www.eonline.com/news/942818/kendra-duggar-gives-birth-to-first-child-with-joseph-duggar

Sons-in-law being referred to as "J___ Duggar's husband:"

https://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/210496/joy-anna-duggars-husband-associated

https://okmagazine.com/photos/jessa-duggar-husband-fighting-with-jim-

bob/https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/jill-duggar-husband-back-to-school-aftter-tv-firing/

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/jinger-duggar-new-baby-bump-photo-husband-says-soon/

(Edit: That last one isn't clear from the url, but the headline is, "Pregnant Jinger Duggar’s Husband Reveals Her Big Baby Bump As Birth Is Imminent.")

In cases like these I think it's most relevant which one of the couple is more famous, but in general I agree with you. I hate the "Mrs. John Smith" convention of referring to women.

Damn this is the second nice post of mine in this thread...... but I like the slim fit and its simplicity and I love the veil 

WHAT IS HAPPENING

21 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

We need to change the name if this thread... any ideas? 

How about "Property of the Duggar Family. Use with Permission" as a play on the unfortunate watermark (""Property of the Duggar Family. Use with written permission only") that they always put on the wedding photos.

Just now, Rachel333 said:

What does he have in his pocket?

It’s so hard to not make a dirty joke right now....

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

She might already be pregnant.

She looked happy, his eyes looked dead.

I didn't mean she is pregnant, I highly doubt she got married pregnant. I meant that if the happy couple left the reception and were finally alone, she might already be.

She did look quite pretty.

Unpopular opinion but I kinda like t-shirt dresses. I'll take a simple, well fitting t-shirt dress over a Mizzzz Renee modestrosity every time. 

That cake looks delicious.

3 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

What does he have in his pocket?

A Costanza wallet!

Josiah and Lauren: now married BFFs

11 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Finally a fundie friend posted pics!

She also posted a video in her stories but I don’t know how to post that here

i didnt expect the bottom of the dress to be like that, I thought it’d be more a-liney 

Reveal hidden contents

B4396A9E-0B70-434F-A7D0-602618D67116.thumb.png.ae8fe4980ff8c142cb994f649f38ec3e.png

3BAA8A76-90D9-4BBF-AFBD-A73D9473114D.thumb.png.1d5a5915c960e091c14c6007c93e8855.png

She also posted another instagram story of Siah throwing a baseball in place of a garter, like Joe did with the football.

Did Si play baseball? I thought the Dugs were above organized sports....

Getting a better look at her dress, I really like it. It flatters her and is more toned down which seems to fit her personality.  I think you are going to see more toned down simple yet elegant dresses in style.

It almost kind of hugs her body which is a very nice look.  The veil certainly seems to be cathedral legnth. 

Definitely the tastiest looking Duggar wedding cake so far! 

I like the dress, seeing the full version it looks much nicer  mthan how it looked from the People shot...look forward to seeing a few more pictures of it. It's not one I'd wear but agree with what @BunnyBee said.

I’m drinking my wine and finally caught up. Thoughts:

1. They don’t look dead behind the eyes. They look a bit tired and overwhelmed that it’s actually their wedding day. That’s a pretty common way to feel to be honest.

2. I’m loving her dress. I’m a big fan of simpler dresses and girlfriend is absolutely rocking it in that photo a friend posted. 

3. Of course her father officiated. And of course Jana and Anna sewed the dresses. :pb_rollseyes:

4. That veil is fantastic and the simplicity of the dress really looks lovely with it. 

5. If Kirk Cameron did not rappel from the rafters with the rings I will be so fucking disappointed. Go big or go home SiRen!

Josiah and Lauren: The Virgins Have Been Sacrificed!

Josiah and Lauren: Sacrificed on the Altar of Matrimony 

Followup on my previous post: cake looks a little runny vis a vis the berries, but I don't care, would eat 10 slices. And that is my bitch-eating-cake comment.

I like her whole look. Don't feel like that dress needs an updo either. For me this ranks higher than Kendra's or Joys but that's for another thread.

I have to say, they look a lot happier in that candid shot than in the posed one. And I think that right there is the difference.

So many people just look dreadful in posed shots, especially when a lot has been going on. But in motion, or when actually doing something other than paying attention to the camera they look far better. That definitely seems to be the case here.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived