IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

This list is subject to change, but if I can only choose 3, at this moment in time I’ll say:

1. D’Wreck (he’ll probably always be on the list)

2. JRod

3. Smuggar 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. The Arndt Parents

2. Boyer Sisters 

3. OfJill 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, AliceInFundyland said:

Kami Crawford of the Fight for Together power couple on YouTube. [In case you haven’t found them - they are hiking the AT with their 6 kids. They are fundie lite, and vlog EVERY detail of their lives on the net. ] He’s an asshole. I want to shake her about the ears and tell her how much better she could do.

Dear Rufus, I had to pull myself out of that rabbit hole, I get the idea of wanting to spend family time together, and I think this would be a good family adventure for a week, the 2 & 7 years old are far to young for a 6 month trek, and the other 4  shouldn't be missing 3 months of school. If they can afford this do it for the entire summer break for school, in about 10 years when the little one is old enough to handle the physical demands of such an adventure.  DH & I have talked about doing part of the PCT but we need both the money & vacation time at the same time. I think it would be fun to do it with our kids now, but they are 18 and almost 21. 

As for the smiting, I'd like to start with Boob for all the reasons. 

Derelict for being a next level asshat

I don't get much outside the Duggar rabbit whole but I'd like to smite Ben Shpario, I've seen him mentioned here a few times, and the smug superior white male savior complex he has  UGH I not only want to smite the asshole I'd like to thrash him about the ears, such a dick. 

J-rod I'm not sure if she is just mentally unstable or if she's just a self absorbed twatwaffle. Either way CPS needs to step in and get those kids from her. 

Hmm... in the spirit of fundiedom I’m counting couples as one person.

1. Gil and Kelly Bates for being insufferable tools with a gift for marketing. They honestly need to be knocked down a few pegs.

2.  Jill Rodrigues and that guy she’s married to because they’re selfish assholes who neglect their children (at best.)

3. Jeremy (and Jinger by association) Vuolo. Controversial, I know, but I consider them to be more dangerous than couples like the Dills because they come dressed up in fancier and more tolerable packaging. Jeremy especially needs to be knocked down a few pegs. 

Honorable Mentions:

- Derick Dillard for being a massive jackass.

- Nathan Bates for being a sexist pig while his sisters planned their weddings.

- Benessa because I still haven’t forgotten those disgusting abortion Instagram posts they made years ago and never apologized for. They deserve a tiny smite for that because they at least learned to keep their damn mouths shut eventually - so, maybe a smite where they randomly step on legos without warning or something every few months?

I won’t smite Smuggar or his parents. I’ll pass on people like Doug Philips (is a Tool) and the Gothards too. They’ve already enjoyed a good smiting - not as much as they deserve, but it’s something. I also won’t smite Jill Dillard because I consider being married to Derick punishment enough at this point (even if she doesn’t.)

Jackson is 14 today. "How are you already 14?!" is right. I can't believe this kid is already 14, and I also can't believe there was no mention of THE LORD in his birthday message! 

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Jackson is 14 today. "How are you already 14?!" is right. I can't believe this kid is already 14, and I also can't believe there was no mention of THE LORD in his birthday message! 

Maybe because Jackson declared himself an athiest?? haha

29 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Maybe they are reading posts here and on other sites about their usual birthday wishes? This is actually *shock* a pretty sweet message! 

30 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Maybe they are reading posts here and on other sites about their usual birthday wishes? This is actually *shock* a pretty sweet message! 

I give this a 9/10 rating. It would have been a perfect 10, but I can’t bring myself to praise anything they do that much.

Regardless, I think this is the best of the birthday posts in a long time, possibly ever, and it feels genuine in a way a lot of the other messages haven’t. I think the second line about being surprised how fast they each grow up is pretty relatable for any parent or grandparent or Aunt/Uncle who reads it. It was for me at least. And it’s a wonderful picture of Jackson too - he looks really happy and relaxed and not like he’s filming a ransom video with his captors.

I always liked Jackson---I watched the Duggar TV specials with an odd fascination from the very beginning. I watched the # Kids and Counting shows with the same morbid curiosity, but genuinely enjoyed him & Johanna together.  I never really watched in the last years & not at all with Counting On, so I don't know how he's turning out. 

Burn Smite book entry:

5/23/18

1. Jill Rod (and her tubby hubby by extension) 

2. Nic Nog (sames ^)

3. Cap'n Bret (and his whiney wench of a wife) 

Honorable mention:

ALL THE DAMN DUGGARS AND SPOUSES (over the age of 18, except maybe Jana because time served)

I don't believe that either M or JB wrote that post.  I'm thinking one of the kids wrote it, probably Jana but you never know. 

8 hours ago, JMO said:

I don't believe that either M or JB wrote that post.  I'm thinking one of the kids wrote it, probably Jana but you never know. 

Isn't Jackson Jana's buddy? I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote it.

On 5/20/2018 at 8:43 PM, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Okay, let's play a little game, Snarkettes. 

If each person had 3 free Smites (only from the pages of FJ), whom would you choose?

I'll go first:

1. Lori Alexander- no explanation needed

2. At this point, DerDick - all the hate

3. TBD

***To clarify: smite = take down a notch/knock some sense into (for purposes of this little exercise; not advocating violence in any way)

Derick, Jill and Jill R.

5 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Derick, Jill and Jill R.

Most people seem to include couples as one (because you know that’s how they think about it), so you have one smiting left, if you’d like to use it. 

On 5/24/2018 at 11:02 PM, Dominionatrix said:

Isn't Jackson Jana's buddy? I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote it.

Yes Jackson is Jana's buddy. I wouldn't be shocked if Jana wrote it either. Maybe they're having Jana write the birthday posts because she actually knows the kids. 

I am dead certain that the youngins must have called Jana mum by accident at some point. I mean... it makes sense in a way. I have accidentally called my godmother my mum a few times!

Jim Bob and Michelle will be in California the weekend Kendra is due to give birth, two weeks before Josiah (probably) is getting married. 

The event description on Facebook has 'dealing with the harshness and criticism of the media' as one of the discussion topics. Hopefully Derick attends. :my_rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

'dealing with the harshness and criticism of the media' as one of the discussion topics. Hopefully Derick attends.

Oh. He'll be presenting on that topic - and live-tweeting at the same time.

6 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Jim Bob and Michelle will be in California the weekend Kendra is due to give birth, two weeks before Josiah (probably) is getting married. 

The event description on Facebook has 'dealing with the harshness and criticism of the media' as one of the discussion topics. Hopefully Derick attends. :my_rolleyes:

OMG I could actually go to that.

Not that I will... but I'm a little weirded out that they'll draw a real audience here (as opposed to a room full of people like me... )

10 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Oh. He'll be presenting on that topic - and live-tweeting at the same time.

I hope he has his PowerPoint presentation ready :my_biggrin:

11 hours ago, Cheetah said:

OMG I could actually go to that.

Not that I will... but I'm a little weirded out that they'll draw a real audience here (as opposed to a room full of people like me... )

I'm just over the hill at the coast- I can't believe people wouldn't have something better to do that weekend.

I'm a glutton for punishment so I clicked on they on the comments. Yeah, definitly wanted to hurl with the never ending,"Oh I wish I was nearby. Oh you're so godly and an inspiration." I will be the broken record here. It's absolutely possible to be a conservative Christian without dry humping on a golf course and constantly bragging about modesty, decrying Hollywood while living privileged lives thanks to Hollywood, and even have time to hard-working, non-grifting members of society. Why the Duggars are ever anything other than a n example of what not to be, I will never understand. 

Ooh I love this smiting game. While there are a number of worthy candidates, I'm basing my smiting solely on the people who, in my opinion, are still actively causing the most permanent damage to their stay-at-home children and actually robbing them of potential and life. 

3. Arndt parents. There is something rotten in the state of Vine Valley.

2. Stevehovah. I actually would want to see Teri without Steve (with a quiet home, kids gone, and reading for F*N next to Arnold), so we will just start with him for now. 

1. JRod. Jill Rodrigues makes me lose my mind on the regular. No bar is too low for her. If your kids look happier living with THE PEARLS than with you...you done f*cked up. 

(Honorable Mention: If I got a 4th pick, the Anderson parents really need a smiting too. For my 3, I went with people I felt weren't even raising adults. Like Solomon and Miriam are being pushed to adulthood too fast, but at least they'll get there (however unhealthily)??? Also I feel that Joshua Bontrager is on his way to this list. Too young still, and hasn't terrorized his children yet, but I guarantee that he will be a Josh-hova in 5 years with a simpering wife.)

43 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/duggar-reeducation-161010

InTouch deserves the clicks for the article! 

Finally a critical look at the Duggars from a magazine. This deserves more attention than beautiful wedding spreads or baby announcements!!

I admit that article was a guilty pleasure. There were a couple of articles down at that bottom,  one pertaining to 9 moments of obnoxious Duggar behavior with a shot of D-wreck coming up to grab Jill at Jinger's Wedding. The other one said Jill Duggar shares her chicken salad recipe, and fans say it's horrible. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived