IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

Very awkward video.  I dislike how Boob calls DQ "Mama" all the time.  And when the appointed son shares his love for his mother, they seem reluctant and uncomfortable.  And then there are the awkward side hugs.  

Tyler looks very nice all dressed up in a suit.  Wonder why he is all dressed up?  I don't know anything about that young man, but he is becoming my favorite of the family.  

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, doubleT said:

Tyler looks very nice all dressed up in a suit.  Wonder why he is all dressed up?  I don't know anything about that young man, but he is becoming my favorite of the family.

Based on what I have seen of Tyler since he joined the Duggar clan, he seems very happy. Maybe he thought it would be fun to dress up for the occasion, which would be really sweet :my_smile:

Michelle looks dressed up too, so I can understand why Tyler took the opportunity to wear his suit. As a child who took every opportunity to wear a fancy dress, I think it’s wonderful to see Tyler dressed up. I hope he felt great. 

I was just reading an article about Hilaria Baldwin giving birth to her 4th child. She was asked if she wanted any more kids and I read this quote to my husband, “I’ve had so many [kids] because I really like them and we have such fun times. I’m going to have four kids in a little over four years and it’s just one of those things where I’m going to let life lead me in that direction.”

His response was, “She’s starting to sound like a Duggar.”  He doesn’t usually give much thought to fundies so I found his comment amusing, especially since I was thinking the same thing!

Umm did they just get hacked? I clicked on the profile and it’s a random woman with a daughter that hasn’t posted for almost a year. Or are they just promoting her for some reason?

9EE13766-1E7F-4A02-8468-9DEF5403D0F7.jpeg

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Umm did they just get hacked? I clicked on the profile and it’s a random woman with a daughter that hasn’t posted for almost a year. Or are they just promoting her for some reason?

9EE13766-1E7F-4A02-8468-9DEF5403D0F7.jpeg

I guess JesusLovesChickenetti19 wasn’t a secure enough password

29 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Damn I thought it was TaterTotLover19

43 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Does this mean @ChickenettiLuvr is Jesus?

Um...no. @ChickenettiLuvr most definitely is NOT Jesus else she would have cast out this damn foul migraine spirit a loooong time ago.

Plus would have done some serious holy smite-ing to certain asshats and molesters. 

(Checking powers now ...)

*off to make a list, just in case*   *evil whistle*

Okay, let's play a little game, Snarkettes. 

If each person had 3 free Smites (only from the pages of FJ), whom would you choose?

I'll go first:

1. Lori Alexander- no explanation needed

2. At this point, DerDick - all the hate

3. TBD

***To clarify: smite = take down a notch/knock some sense into (for purposes of this little exercise; not advocating violence in any way)

Jana. I would like her to leave and take a sibling.

Jessica Boyer. Her artistic talent is insane and she is wasting her fucking life moping and trying to shill essential oil.

Kami Crawford of the Fight for Together power couple on YouTube. [In case you haven’t found them - they are hiking the AT with their 6 kids. They are fundie lite, and vlog EVERY detail of their lives on the net. ] He’s an asshole. I want to shake her about the ears and tell her how much better she could do.

We're off to a good start, Snarkettes. Keep 'em coming!

Oooh... 

I have nothing new to add - I would smite the same people. I suppose it’s a limited pool from which to choose, but they’re all so *horrible* and I would love to take even more of them down a peg or two. 

Lori Alexander 

Zsuzsanna Anderson

Jessica and Charlotte Boyer

As a side-note, I assume that since this is deity-level smiting, they would all know that this was entirely deserved, and not an upsmiting from my old friend the Debil. I need them to be completely clear that this is not an attack because they’re so pure, nor is it a test of said purity.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Bret Smith (and his wife too...or is that too much smiting power needed?)

Steve Maxwell

D'wreck

6 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Kami Crawford of the Fight for Together power couple on YouTube. [In case you haven’t found them - they are hiking the AT with their 6 kids. They are fundie lite, and vlog EVERY detail of their lives on the net. ] He’s an asshole. I want to shake her about the ears and tell her how much better she could do.

Oh my gosh... im lost for words, their teenagers don’t want to hike. Well they do, but for a week or two... not 6 freaken months. 

Its like the parents have woken up one day “YES! We have able bodied teenagers who can carry all our stuff so we can hike the AT”

talking about her husbands sexual demands all the while their 13yr old edits the youtube videos... classy! 

I would go for Ben and Jessa, so that they might finally see the horrid nature of their cult and leave it and not have a bazillion more kids for jesus, and so that their boys have a chance to develop into non-fundie, thoughtfull, empathetic adults, and so that Ben and Jessa themselves have a chance to develop themselves into thoughtfull, non-fundie, non-quiverful, empathetic adults.
But in this case I wouldn't really go for smite but more for "revelation" I think, I hope they have a revelation about the wrongness and evilness of their beliefs and leave the cult.

For a real, real smite: Derick and Jill, absolutely. They need it. If this counts as two than I'd go with Derick alone, but considering he's actually Offjill and nothing without her, I think they can go together.
For the other two: Gil Bates and Jim Bob Duggar. I hope to smite the misogynystic and patriarchal beliefs out of them.

10 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

If each person had 3 free Smites (only from the pages of FJ), whom would you choose?

That's easy:

1. Lori Alexander

2. Nic Nog

3. JRod

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

That's easy:

1. Lori Alexander

2. Nic Nog

3. JRod

Agreed. I ran away screaming from Lori’s thread, and I’ve never dared enter Poopistan, but I gather that they’re batshit crazy. JRod is the craziest person I follow. John Schrader clearly needs some sort of divine intervention.

If this is more of a Moses leading them out of Fundieland thing, how about setting the Arendt man-boys free?  

I don't know about 'smiting,' per se, but I would gladly punch Dwreck in the nose along with Jill. 

Smiting, hmm...

Lori Alexander

Steve Anderson

Nicole Naugler

Though it's really hard to pick. There's Derick, there's The Activist Mommy, there's the spouses of the three listed above for enabling them...

I have a nagging feeling that Real Fundies might actually play "Who Would You Smite."  It sounds like something Rod & Todd Flanders would enjoy.

Jill Rod so that her kids have a chance to be fed and educated.

Dewreck since he's such an asshat.

Bret and Jackie Smith for advocating for their pedophile son at the expense of their daughters and grandchildren. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived