IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I doubt it. In Touch has been critical of the Duggars for years now. They were the magazine that broke the molestation scandal, but they have a pretty poor reputation for quality. I don’t think many people take them seriously to be honest.

At this point, the people supporting the entire family are the hardcore fans that likely won’t ever abandon them. The people only supporting Counting On because of the married kids (minus Josh) probably won’t abandon them unless they have scandals of their own - and even then it’s not a given. A good example of that is the support Jill still gets from fans despite the backlash over the Dills’ grifting and Derick’s atrocious social media behavior. 

The Duggars still have plenty of leg humpers,  no doubt about it. If what Josh did isn't enough for some people to wake up and stop defending the family...I guess nothing will. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

The Duggars still have plenty of leg humpers,  no doubt about it. If what Josh did isn't enough for some people to wake up and stop defending the family...I guess nothing will. 

This is really it. Learning that Josh molested his sisters and his parents covered it up didn't make Leg humpers wake up nothing will.  

29 minutes ago, JordynDarby5 said:

This is really it. Learning that Josh molested his sisters and his parents covered it up didn't make Leg humpers wake up nothing will.  

Same with Trump. Nothing will prove him wrong in the eyes of his leg lumpers. 13 out of 14 of Republican candidates were staunch Christians. The defending Christianity party ends up with the guy who gives us two Corinthians. Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, JordynDarby5 said:

It makes me wonder how some people could defend it. I honestly could not defend or forgive it. 

2 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

It makes me wonder how some people could defend it. I honestly could not defend or forgive it. 

For years, I was beyond aghast at Hollywood defending and rewarding Roman Polanski. It's why I neverf believed the denials about not knowing about scumbags in Hollywood, despite all the rumors. You (collective Hollywood you) just didn't want to know. 

14 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Dan Savage sometimes references so,etching he calls the IOIYAR mindset - “it’s okay if you’re a republican,” to explain how so many on the right seem to turn a blind eye to things they condemn when republicans are committing them. I think there’s a lot of overlap with that and the evangelical mindset - you’ve been saved, so you’re forgiven for just about anything*, but those dirty heathens are screwed. 

(*if you’re a dude, mostly)

5 hours ago, justodd said:

Dan Savage sometimes references so,etching he calls the IOIYAR mindset - “it’s okay if you’re a republican,” to explain how so many on the right seem to turn a blind eye to things they condemn when republicans are committing them. I think there’s a lot of overlap with that and the evangelical mindset - you’ve been saved, so you’re forgiven for just about anything*, but those dirty heathens are screwed. 

(*if you’re a dude, mostly)

You see the same mindset with "the only moral abortion is my abortion" http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/articles/anti-tales.shtml

So, when does the new season air???

I wonder what promotional announcement they'll have in the works before this one?? Courtship, Pregnancy, Divorce....

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

So, when does the new season air???

I wonder what promotional announcement they'll have in the works before this one?? Courtship, Pregnancy, Divorce....

Yes,

20 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Yes,

Will it come with a warning label of, "Viewer beware, Counting On comes with a grave risk of being bored to death!" 

47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Duggar spotting at In The Gap:

F899D517-0171-46B7-8159-C6B1EBA2E5E0.jpeg

At first glance I thought Jed was shopping at The Gap...lol.

So I wonder if he is doing this instead of ALERT?

The Duggar boys have been busy lately: 

0B29AF4C-69D1-46DD-AC9D-62F54ABA7FA5.png

It looks like Nate Paine also attended with his new wife Laura. 

"Thankful for this group of men"

*Totally ignores woman in the picture*

I almost wish Jessa would take her on as a live in aunt-mom because she would probably like that better than living in TTH.

Question for the group photo just posted, I thought Journey to the Heart is for females?

23 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Question for the group photo just posted, I thought Journey to the Heart is for females?

They run JTTH for both "guys" and "young ladies."  https://iblp.org/programs/journey-heart

Chad Paine was a leader for the male JTTH at one point.  That is how he and Erin got together, IIRC.

1 hour ago, KelseyAnn said:

I'll take Jordyn.

I've told Mr.Slytherin over and over and over and OVER again that I don't want anymore kids (and it would be a literal miracle and I'd be rich as fuck if it happened), but that I'd always ALWAYS take in a baby/child to keep them from being abused. Because I can find mother-love for babies and kids, especially when they REALLY need a mom.

3 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I've told Mr.Slytherin over and over and over and OVER again that I don't want anymore kids (and it would be a literal miracle and I'd be rich as fuck if it happened), but that I'd always ALWAYS take in a baby/child to keep them from being abused. Because I can find mother-love for babies and kids, especially when they REALLY need a mom.

Same. I want to be the kind of adult I didn't have when I was little. 

At what point do you think JBoob and Michelle will kinda... stop caring that much about their grandkids? I've been checking the Duggar Data tumblr blog, and according to current data, they're bound to have somewhere between 200-300 grandkids. Like. There's gonna be a point where they can't give time for everyone, there's a point when they'll start forgetting names because there's just a fuckton of them. :think:

Besides, they still have their own kids + Jyler to raise, they (or Jana if we gotta be honest) have a lot to do. At some point they just cannot be the same grandparents they could be to their eldest grandchildren.

18 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

At what point do you think JBoob and Michelle will kinda... stop caring that much about their grandkids? I've been checking the Duggar Data tumblr blog, and according to current data, they're bound to have somewhere between 200-300 grandkids. Like. There's gonna be a point where they can't give time for everyone, there's a point when they'll start forgetting names because there's just a fuckton of them. :think:

Besides, they still have their own kids + Jyler to raise, they (or Jana if we gotta be honest) have a lot to do. At some point they just cannot be the same grandparents they could be to their eldest grandchildren.

I already think they stopped didn't they make a quip after Joy them she was pregnant and they were asked when they would stop remembering all their names and they said today. 

also if you check out their facebook page sure they post pictures of the gk's but it's never original pictures its always TBT or pics taken from Jill or Jessa's insta's. heck all they did for Gerrett was a tiny blog post and no more mention since then. JInger may get more attention because first girl having a girl and being far away what after that no one is going to care beyond the every child is a gift unless someone pops out twins. 

They can't even remember their OWN kids' names, much less grandkids' names.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived