IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

18 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

After seeing John David in that video I’m starting to wonder if it didn’t take him so long to begin a courtship because he was trying to find a woman willing to flee the cult with him. :pb_lol:  As @Daisy0322 said, he looked so done. 

Seriously though, I’m kidding. I know it’s not likely. A girl can dream though, can’t she?!

There are Duggar kids who give me an I'm over and done with this shit vibe. 1st Jinger, then Josiah, then John David. No, I don't think they are leaving fundiessm, at all. Outgrowing the gilded cages of the Kim John Boob cult? Heck, yes. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess today is James' 17th birthday.  He's another one that has that "I'm so done" look about him.  

He's also going to be a looker like Jer...

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

I guess today is James' 17th birthday.  He's another one that has that "I'm so done" look about him.  

He's also going to be a looker like Jer...

James reminds me a lot of Amy, who is also very good looking.

That should actually read “army of grand babies.” Because that’s were they’re heading at this rate. 

Also, shout out to the person attempting to hold Henry Seewald up. You the real MVP.

21 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

That should actually read “army of grand babies.” Because that’s were they’re heading at this rate. 

Also, shout out to the person attempting to hold Henry Seewald up. You the real MVP.

I think it’s Jessa.  My nephew is the same age, so Boo can totally relate to Henry...lol.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

All I can say is I hope this photo is a spoof because is this the best one they took? Michelle looks like she's catching flies, JB's eyes are closed (maybe he's lost in a past moment), the kids are looking in all different directions and did they take it facing the sun? There must have been multiple cameras taking shots, and this was the best one??? I hope it's a joke.

All the grands w/ the exception of Mac, who's had "keeping sweet" beaten taught into her little head long enough to do as told, are NOT wanting to be there Garret is straight up not having it and Giddy has this "get this asshole away from me" look.  

51 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

All I can say is I hope this photo is a spoof because is this the best one they took? Michelle looks like she's catching flies, JB's eyes are closed (maybe he's lost in a past moment), the kids are looking in all different directions and did they take it facing the sun? There must have been multiple cameras taking shots, and this was the best one??? I hope it's a joke.

My assumption is that there was a professional photography shoot going on and someone took this lower quality shot with a phone off to the side while they were getting the shot set up and trying to get the kids to cooperate. There are probably better quality pictures from the shoot that they haven’t gotten back yet. At least that’s my hope!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived