IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

4 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I'll admit there were times when parenting seemed like the WORST thing ever...but I've told my story so y'all can figure that out. 

HOWEVER!!! The 4 years we had custody of our granddaughters was the BEST time ever! Having our grandson live with us (even if we had to put up with his parents) was also the BEST!!!! Why do you think we can't wait to get the hell out of ghetto central and back into a home of our own? GRANDCHILDREN!!!!! Already planning to have bedrooms fixed up for them, lining up things to do with them, why the hell do you think I'm so gung ho on having a house with a pool??? 

We're starting to plan the geek roadtrip from hell for granddaughter #2...rent an RV (maybe) and road trip from here to Johnson Space Center, Kennedy Space Center then up to the Smithsonian Air & Space museum. If we don't do the RV/Road trip, we'll probably break it up into yearly trips. 

I cannot WAIT to have time with my grands beyond skype again. 

OT- but wanted to share in case it is of interest to your grands. Every two years there is a USA Science and Engineering festival in D.C. The next will be in 2020. It is free to get in. Here is the link from this year: https://usasciencefestival.org/ 

We went this year. You can stay outside of D.C. and take metro in. I think metro fare was $36 for the four of us but $8 was for the reloadable cards (I left ours at home).  There is also a hotel right across from the convention center. If we go in 2 years we will likely go up Friday night, stay in hotel, go to festival from 10-1, go back to the hotel for lunch, return to festival around 4 and stay until 6. On Sunday we would do festival from 10-1 and then head home. 

We went this year and by about 1:30 the place was packed. Including lunch areas. We left around 3:30 or so- lots of coach buses were pulling up so I’m guessing they were pulling out around 4. 

For any college students- they have a career fair the Friday night before. 

If the timing is right, you can also see the cherry blossoms. 

Feel free to pm me for more info. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Ken who wants expensive cookies all along! Yeah, right. He is soooooooo covering for her. Its Ken who wants to vacation. Lori is just being the good submissive wife going along. 

kenwantsthecookies.PNG

2 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

OT- but wanted to share in case it is of interest to your grands. Every two years there is a USA Science and Engineering festival in D.C. The next will be in 2020. It is free to get in. Here is the link from this year: https://usasciencefestival.org/ 

OH MY GOD!!! Katie would poop herself over that!!! I'm trying to get her out here for the air show at Nellis next year. They have reps from USAFA there and well, I'd kinda like to steer her in that direction...a top flight engineering education and a ready made job at graduation. I already told her that academy grads pretty much go to the top of the NASA pecking order for astronaut selection and she's determined to be the first woman on Mars. 

The irony. It burns with the fire of a thousand suns.

Ken:

The Internet. God’s new home for the busybodies and gossips. All for what real purpose?

5 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

GAAAAAAAH, Ken is over on the TTW 2.0 Facebook page and I just can't look away from the trainwreck of stupidity! For your consideration-

~Let's get that 'working moms' number down to 30%!

~Women only work because they want, want, WANT!

I have comments for just about all of this, Ken really is STUPID. But I'm only commenting on this one thing:  Yeah, women want want want.  We want to feed our selves/families, keep a roof over our heads. You know, minor things like that.

29 minutes ago, EowynW said:

IMG_3758.PNG

Is it just me, or is that a nonpology?  'if I have in any way unintentionally mischaracterized...'  If??? Unintentionally???  Mischaracterized???  There's no if, it wasn't unintentional, and he flat-out called her a liar!  

Ya know, I got a better chance of teaching my cats to bark like dogs and dance like ballerinas than anyone does to teach Kenori humility.

4 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

What Ken doesn't seem to get about young people walking away from church is that it's people like Lori and Ken driving them away, among other things. Most that I know have no desire to be around people that use ridiculous hyperbole to attack entire groups of people. Also many are a heck of a lot smarter than to believe what Lori is trying to sell.

Sure some of its the way parents are raising children, I could go into a long discourse on this.  But honestly, it's how a lot of other people act in the church that drives people away. Many of the non-church goers I've talked to have some story to tell. Heck, I'm a seminary student and I've been tempted. A new pastor attacked my family with false accusations and quite a few of the people we'd known for 12 + years stood by and allowed it to happen. Yah think I'd really just want to go back to that? I won't even become a member of a new church until I'm good and ready. So as one of those young people who have been oh so tempted to just leave, I'll just have to say that Ken doesn't have a clue.

I always hated going to church because of the people. Especially the young adults that led children and teens. They always acted like they were better Christians than I was. 

4 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

It's Ken who wants expensive cookies all along! Yeah, right. He is soooooooo covering for her. Its Ken who wants to vacation. Lori is just being the good submissive wife going along. 

kenwantsthecookies.PNG

Oh, please. Lori has been going to Door Country since she was a child. She is always posting about her many favorite restaurants or farms there. Every summer, she meets up with her kids and grandkids there (I suspect they like the free vacation). She is constantly talking about how relaxing it is, and posting pictures of the view from the deck.  '

Now we are supposed to believe it was only Ken who wanted to go there? Lori would rather stay at home, and not see her kids and grandkids who live out of state? Talk about turning on a dime!

Lori used to get pissed off and throw hissy fits because Ken ate Cheez Whiz. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I don't think he gives a shit if Lori uses fancy ingredients and makes homemade cookies. He would probably be just as happy with a box of Chips Ahoy. Lori is the one that cares. About his health, of course. Not because she has to control every bite of food going into other people's mouths. Nope. Not that at all.

Ken has all that time to write long, drawn out comments but doesn't have the time to actually address questions? I call BS. Also, him making excuses for Lori just isn't cutting it. Just saying Lori gets excited/ too enthusiastic while posting doesn't work because it means she isn't being discreet or wise women. A good teacher has someone to help them a long. Who keeps her accountable? Who is her mentor? Additionally, her deleting suicide hotlines is not her just being excitable, it's her being cruel. 

Major news!!! Ken had Lori take down the post against Rachelle. He mentioned he would in a comment 4 hours ago so I went to check it out and it's gone.  See for yourself.

https://thetransformedwife.com/setting-the-record-straight/

He also apologized to Rachelle earlier this evening. I was skeptical of it because I thought he really needs to do that in public so the fans can see, not buried in comments on old post. So this removal of the post makes a huge statement I just wonder what the fan club will think now or most probably won't go back looking for it.

I am shocked. Not sure what to think. I wonder if this is really cause of the evidence post.

11 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Is it just me, or is that a nonpology?  'if I have in any way unintentionally mischaracterized...'  If??? Unintentionally???  Mischaracterized???  There's no if, it wasn't unintentional, and he flat-out called her a liar!  

That is classic Ken.  He kept saying we were "mischaracterizing" them.  We were using quotes, ffs.   It was explained to him ad nauseam that you can't be mischaracterizing someone when you are using exact quotes in the context they were said in the first place, but that was futile.

I am >< close to swinging by that page with the FJ account and some links

2 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Major news!!! Ken had Lori take down the post against Rachelle. He mentioned he would in a comment 4 hours ago so I went to check it out and it's gone.  See for yourself.

https://thetransformedwife.com/setting-the-record-straight/

He also apologized to Rachelle earlier this evening. I was skeptical of it because I thought he really needs to do that in public so the fans can see, not buried in comments on old post. So this removal of the post makes a huge statement I just wonder what the fan club will think now or most probably won't go back looking for it.

I am shocked. Not sure what to think. I wonder if this is really cause of the evidence post.

It means Ken is tapping out.  He has finally been presented with enough things he can't counter so it's better to finally force Lori to be submissive.   He did that kind of stuff when he was here (making her add a disclaimer is one thing I can think of off the top of my head).

I wouldn't be surprised if it finally dawned on him (or he's reading here and saw my google alert image) that this might hurt his business and nothing makes him take action more than fear of losing business.

You know @Ken.  There is a super easy way for Lori not to have to deal with the "noise" (ie: disagreement with her blasphemy).  She could turn comments OFF on her blog and facebook page.

Then she could just "teach" and wouldn't have any pesky people disagreeing with her.

She won't do that though because she needs the ego boost and the C O N T R O L.

I wonder if Ken is going to go with I took down mine, you take down yours (meaning the fantastically, awesome evidence post). I can see him doing that if he hasn't already. Or maybe he'll finally start putting his foot down with Lori. I don't believe guys should be the sole leaders in the home, so normally a husband stepping in would be questionable in my eyes, but I think Lori needs an intervention.

*Smiling at the thought of Ken riding his Horse of TRUTH, home in defeat*  Seems that every time he tangles with the evil feminists, Lori has to take a post down, or make changes to her blog.

I wonder if he ever gets sick of white knighting her?  Lori posts on the internet all.day.long.  She isn't the least bit shy about gossiping about people they know/ tearing down other women's ministries/ or clearly stating that if you disagree with her, you HATE God and His ways.

I guess when she's had enough of Her "ways" being questioned, she sends Ken out to set everyone straight.  Funny that.  Why doesn't she do it herself?  She doesn't have any problem speaking out, so why hide behind Ken when presented with direct quotes??  

She shows up in blog comments all over the internet, arguing about all nonsense imaginable, but she remained noticeably silent during Ken's visit to FJ, and she continues to remain silent as he prattles on endlessly on the 2.0 page.  Wonder why that is....

I want to know if they will make a public apology to Rachelle or say something about why the post is down so that all the fan girls can see it. 50 of her fans comments are gone too with that post being removed. 

2 minutes ago, Koala said:

She shows up in blog comments all over the internet, arguing about all nonsense imaginable, but she remained noticeably silent during Ken's visit to FJ, and she continues to remain silent as he prattles on endlessly on the 2.0 page.  Wonder why that is....

It’s quite fascinating, isn’t it?  Once she has trotted out her (very) few bible quotes she is out of ammunition.  She is not intelligent or knowledgeable enough to engage in an actual discussion.  She’s pathetic.

30 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

She is not intelligent or knowledgeable enough to engage in an actual discussion.  She’s pathetic.

Exactly.  It's easy to trash people when they have no ability to answer you.

Engaging in a discussion in which she couldn't control the other participants is far above Lori's capabilities. That's the EXACT reason she deleted her comment on the Matt Walsh post. She couldn't control what other people were saying.

No, Lori much prefers to hide behind her delete key, and spout all manner of hatefulness and gossip.

Speaking of which, she's at it again today.  Ken?  Here is a perfect example of your darling little wife not using discretion:

My husband married my youngest daughter and her husband four years ago. He laid out all of the biblical commands concerning biblical submission to his own daughter during the ceremony. It was great! Unfortunately at the reception, one man made statements against what Ken had said in the ceremony during his toast. 

Presumably (if he was making a toast), this is someone the Alexanders know.  What does Lori do?  Call him out on her blog, of course.  No tact or class at all.  No concern for offending their wedding guest.

My Dad laid all that out at my wedding too. I still can't bring myself to watch our wedding movie and hear those orders being given to me in the name of God. 

IMG_3767.PNG

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived