IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

Gaaaahhh.  Ken ended his nonpology with 'Happy Beth :)?' because I called him out on not apologizing for calling Rachelle a liar. When I told him that no, I wasn't happy, because it wasn't an apology, he says 'I am sorry you and your group here are so biased against us that nothing will do. OK, lesson learned. I wish you the best.'   Is it really that difficult to just say 'Hey, Rachelle, I'm sorry I called you a liar.'  Even if it's followed with more waffling, I'd consider that progress.  But noooo, it's 'if ' he 'unintentionally.'  There was nothing unintentional, or iffy, about it.  

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of you are members of the "Lori Alexander Accountability" club, would you make an album in the screenshot section so everyone can start dumping the screenshots in an album (hopefully) so they are easier to find? Here is the link to the club: http://www.freejinger.org/gallery/category/6-screenshots/

I can only make 1 album, curious is working on it but if we all make 1 unique album, we would have the albums to add all of our pictures too. Here are my suggestions for album names but I am open to any other album names - Nosy neighbor, Modesty Wardrobe, Book snapshots, Kensplaning, General F/B & IG Screenshots

I would have loved to have been at that reception where some man gave a toast disagreeing with Ken and his idea of submission!

That must have pissed Lorken off to no end.

Per Instagram:

We are conditioned as a society to think we need things in order to have the perfect life & to be happy.

We thankfully need very little in order to live.  A frugal mindset makes up appreciate what we have more...

In other news:

$50

$165

3 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I would have loved to have been at that reception where some man gave a toast disagreeing with Ken and his idea of submission!

That must have pissed Lorken off to no end.

I would have literally written a check to see the sour look on her face!

I've been to a wedding of a friend who I know who is feminist egalitarian. When her father did the wedding, he went straight to the submit and husband is like Christ and the Wife is the Bride of Christ stuff. I'm positive she discussed with him a head of time what was to be said. I was furious for her. Was it the worst I've heard? No, but her beliefs should have been respected regardless of what he wanted. But on that note, their personalized wedding vows brought me to tears they were so beautiful. 

And really for all of Ken's talk he says very little of substance.

Well, Lori's Instatantrum got results....not the ones she wanted, but results nonetheless.

So far she has 1 new review, giving her yet another 1 star review.

Seeing that made me think of the time she went on a similar campaign for the Pearls.

Now the Pearls are being attacked on Amazon by those who want to destroy their ministry.  They are writing horrible things about them and trying to have Amazon remove their book.  The Pearls have asked those who support them to give a good review of their book to fight evil with good.  If you feel led, please go HERE and give them five stars.

Note she does not ask for those who have read the book to give them a 5 star review...just those who support them.  She also doesn't seek honest reviews...just 5 stars.

History is a great teacher, Lori.  TTUAC only has 2.5 stars, despite your desperate attempts to "defend the Pearls".  Your constant carrying on about your book isn't doing you any favors.  It just makes you look unhinged.  You claim you don't care "one little bit", but hardly a week goes by that you don't post about it.

Also, the whole bit about "unverified purchases" just looks silly, when coupled with a screen shot of you asking followers to leave you a 5 star review, whether they've read the book or not.

*Disclaimer* I have not read or reviewed Lori's book, and I don't have any intention of doing either.

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Gaaaahhh.  Ken ended his nonpology with 'Happy Beth :)?' because I called him out on not apologizing for calling Rachelle a liar. When I told him that no, I wasn't happy, because it wasn't an apology, he says 'I am sorry you and your group here are so biased against us that nothing will do. OK, lesson learned. I wish you the best.'   Is it really that difficult to just say 'Hey, Rachelle, I'm sorry I called you a liar.'  Even if it's followed with more waffling, I'd consider that progress.  But noooo, it's 'if ' he 'unintentionally.'  There was nothing unintentional, or iffy, about it.  

Oh heyyyy delphinium65 happy Tuesday to you, my wife asked me to come here and try and make sense of your post, because I'm not quite understanding what you're tying to say and you obviously don't understand what I'm trying to say so you're posting lies, slander, libel, mis-characterisations, lies about my wife's wise, well read, seven-hours a day researched messages that are only aimed at Godly women who want to follow God's ways. Matthew 5:16 So why are you even reading? I don't have the time to respond to you, so this will be short... I don't know you, but you certainly just read to slander my wife and you have bitterness and hate in your heart. Am I saying you're bitter and hateful? No way! But why are you saying that my Godly wife hates feminism when you can't find a single post to prove it, no really nobody has any proof here. But can we not all agree that most feminists do want to leave their innocent, precious, blessings for nine hours a day in the company of strangers, endangering their eternal souls so that they can emasculate their headships with their 'independence' and 'productivity'. Isaiah 51:3 Am I not trying to say that all working mothers do it? You bet!  Psalms 37:4 But I definitely read that it's 99% of them. But look, I'm just trying to understand you here? Maybe instead of attacking, abusing, slandering, spreading lies about me and my wife., must you not try and read what we are saying (which I've spelled as clear as day... just like the word of God). Look, I'm sure, like all of us, you are a lovely Christian woman just trying to follow God's path. But I can't understand anything you're trying to say here! Maybe someday our paths will cross. ANd hey, if you're in my part of town, we can get together at a nice restaurant, just the two of us. Bottle of prosecco, a nice dinner (on me :my_biggrin:) and I can explain godly womanhood to you since you clearly aren't getting it from my clear, concise writings. James 4:11-12   Blessings! 

21 minutes ago, cara said:

Oh heyyyy delphinium65 happy Tuesday to you, my wife asked me to come here and try and make sense of your post, because I'm not quite understanding what you're tying to say and you obviously don't understand what I'm trying to say so you're posting lies, slander, libel, mis-characterisations, lies about my wife's wise, well read, seven-hours a day researched messages that are only aimed at Godly women who want to follow God's ways. Matthew 5:16 So why are you even reading? I don't have the time to respond to you, so this will be short... I don't know you, but you certainly just read to slander my wife and you have bitterness and hate in your heart. Am I saying you're bitter and hateful? No way! But why are you saying that my Godly wife hates feminism when you can't find a single post to prove it, no really nobody has any proof here. But can we not all agree that most feminists do want to leave their innocent, precious, blessings for nine hours a day in the company of strangers, endangering their eternal souls so that they can emasculate their headships with their 'independence' and 'productivity'. Isaiah 51:3 Am I not trying to say that all working mothers do it? You bet!  Psalms 37:4 But I definitely read that it's 99% of them. But look, I'm just trying to understand you here? Maybe instead of attacking, abusing, slandering, spreading lies about me and my wife., must you not try and read what we are saying (which I've spelled as clear as day... just like the word of God). Look, I'm sure, like all of us, you are a lovely Christian woman just trying to follow God's path. But I can't understand anything you're trying to say here! Maybe someday our paths will cross. ANd hey, if you're in my part of town, we can get together at a nice restaurant, just the two of us. Bottle of prosecco, a nice dinner (on me :my_biggrin:) and I can explain godly womanhood to you since you clearly aren't getting it from my clear, concise writings. James 4:11-12   Blessings! 

Nailed it!  :lol:  

25 minutes ago, cara said:

:clap:  :laughing-rolling:

The "funny" part is I DID quote scripture to him and he didn't respond. I know when someone quotes scripture to me I go look it up and see if it applies. 

9 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

The "funny" part is I DID quote scripture to him and he didn't respond. I know when someone quotes scripture to me I go look it up and see if it applies. 

The like to dismiss it or ignore it. If it’s not one of the three scriptures Lori teaches they don’t care or no how to reapond to it. 

@cara  That made my day!  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.  Particularly this bit:

49 minutes ago, cara said:

you have bitterness and hate in your heart. Am I saying you're bitter and hateful? No way! 

:pb_lol:

30 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The like to dismiss it or ignore it. If it’s not one of the three scriptures Lori teaches they don’t care or no how to reapond to it. 

I'm pretty sure Lori at least has never read 99% of the Bible, just the bits about RULES. We've got RULES around here*. And some writings by Paul. Not much else, and pretty much nothing that Jesus himself ever is reported to have said. If scripture is quoted to her without the chapter and verse citation she almost never recognizes it!

*Something about not pulling off the label on the TV Guide when the corner is sticking up. Virtual high five to anyone who got that and read it in Grandpa's voice.

19 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

It's Ken who wants expensive cookies all along! Yeah, right. He is soooooooo covering for her. Its Ken who wants to vacation. Lori is just being the good submissive wife going along. 

kenwantsthecookies.PNG

Damn.... I wonder if it;s also ken who wants the expensive makeup... #dragisawesome

Yes, Ken Alexander, Spray Cheese Connoisseur needs $65 chocolate chip cookies.  Makes perfect sense.  

And she wants to stay home?  Really?  Because she posts a lot about vacation.  

2013:

The week before Christmas, we all went to Maui for a week.  It has been a long time since we were on vacation together and I missed my summer vacation being so ill. 

We were in Door County, Wisconsin for two incredible weeks. 

There have been so many times when I sense a moment of what heaven will be like when I am there

That's just a couple.  I could go on, but it doesn't sound like she wants to stay home to me.

1 hour ago, seattlechic said:

Damn.... I wonder if it;s also ken who wants the expensive makeup... #dragisawesome

Hmmm a little bit of highlighter and brow product could really make that mustache pop. 

So, I tried to engage Ken on the 2.0 site - he responded a couple of times, and even said the whole "you seem to be a Christian" thing, in a response and then stopped answering my questions completely.  I felt like he was not going to engage because it wasn't dramatic enough, but logical.  

It's interesting that this comment is being completely ignored by the Wise Mentor.  It's been up in the comments of yesterday's blog post for over 12 hours.

LJ writes:

I really needed this reminder this morning. My husband and I got into a huge argument last night. What started it was that he was trying to discipline our son for doing something without asking him first. But, I chimed in to defend our son because it was my idea and I gave permission. My husband still wanted to discipline him since he didn’t ask first. My husband, of course, yelled at me for defending our son, even though I didn’t see why he should be punished for my decision. This then led to a fight and we both like to win (doesn’t everyone). How should I have handled this? Just be meek and quiet and let my son take the heat?

Since Lori is too busy whining about her book reviews to answer, allow me.

No, you should absolutely NOT let your son be "disciplined" for something you (as a PARENT!) told him he could do.  Are you nuts, lady?  You're his mother!  

Do you not find it just a little bit strange that your husband still wanted to "discipline" your son after you told him that not only did you (his mother) give permission, but that it was your idea?!? 

What world am I living in?  Seriously?  Am I even reading this?  Good God!  

Are you really asking some stranger on the net if you should be "meek and quiet" and let your CHILD "take the heat"??!?!  Again, are you crazy?  You are his mama!  It's your job to protect him.  To hell with being meek and quiet.  

I don't believe in God, but if I did, I'd assume he made mamas to be absolute bears where their children are concerned.  To get to the kid, you've got to get THROUGH the mama!  

Protect your kid at all costs!  Stop getting advice from people like Lori.  Have a nice day.  You're welcome. 

Christ, I just can't with these people...

3 minutes ago, AuntKrazy said:

So, I tried to engage Ken on the 2.0 site - he responded a couple of times, and even said the whole "you seem to be a Christian" thing, in a response and then stopped answering my questions completely.  I felt like he was not going to engage because it wasn't dramatic enough, but logical.  

I think that's why he ditched our convo too. I wasn't buying into his bs & wouldn't argue or grovel. He kept insisting i was taking about exceptions. They are so blind to the world they live in. If he really did come from poverty he certainly forgot where he came from-there is not an once of humility in that man. 

Sorry yall. I'm coming in 100 years late ;)

Awesome-FREAKIN AWESOME- job on the 'evidence' post, Rachelle. 

Post about reviews:

So...basically she is saying that if you don't agree with her, you hate God? She may have forgotten, but SHE IS NOT GOD! I love God. Don't like her idiotic book. Still LOVE God. 

Be careful Lori. Do you know what happened to those who said they were equal or higher than God? Watch out...

1 hour ago, AuntKrazy said:

Dude, you should have said "oh hell no motherfucker, do not call me Christian or I will cut you". :P

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived