IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

So it's no big deal that men are allowed to make wrong decisions because you know truth isn't important. That's totally why Abilgal just listened to her husband Nabal.... Oh wait she didn't. What happened to speaking the truth in love? And her leap from not being a nagging, contemptuous wife to never ever arguing is huge. Marriage counseling notes a difference. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAAAAAAAH, Ken is over on the TTW 2.0 Facebook page and I just can't look away from the trainwreck of stupidity! For your consideration-

~Let's get that 'working moms' number down to 30%!

~Women only work because they want, want, WANT!

~But we will support you if you have to work.

~We don't have an issue with feminism. Except for bad feminism that tells women they have a choice, that's just not okay.

~Hey, I grew up poor. Maybe you guys and I can agree on some things.

~LOL JK! Poverty is because of bad choices.

~I don't have a problem with women working, just with them working when they have kids under 5.

~(Teddy Bonkers notes that her eyes glazed over from the numbers from Ken Alexander's School of Statistics)

~Lori's just teaching what the Bible CLEARLY says!

~Bipolars and borderline personalities are almost always caused by bitterness.

~Feminism is a broad spectrum. I might fit into it.

~The poor in America are richer than the kings of old!

~Feminism is ruining the country! Lady cops!

~I've researched! Listen to my Neiztsche quote!

Aaaand....scene.

I'll admit there were times when parenting seemed like the WORST thing ever...but I've told my story so y'all can figure that out. 

HOWEVER!!! The 4 years we had custody of our granddaughters was the BEST time ever! Having our grandson live with us (even if we had to put up with his parents) was also the BEST!!!! Why do you think we can't wait to get the hell out of ghetto central and back into a home of our own? GRANDCHILDREN!!!!! Already planning to have bedrooms fixed up for them, lining up things to do with them, why the hell do you think I'm so gung ho on having a house with a pool??? 

We're starting to plan the geek roadtrip from hell for granddaughter #2...rent an RV (maybe) and road trip from here to Johnson Space Center, Kennedy Space Center then up to the Smithsonian Air & Space museum. If we don't do the RV/Road trip, we'll probably break it up into yearly trips. 

I cannot WAIT to have time with my grands beyond skype again. 

16 minutes ago, cara said:

The poster was agreeing with her and she still gives a smarmy, contrary reply. FFS

She does that all the time.  She will find a way to argue, no matter what.

In other news, today's Instagram post is RICH!

You don't need a platform.

Like a blog??

You don't need everyone to know your name.

By putting your name on said blog, even though it totally robs your family of any privacy?  Or how about a rather redundant book with your name front and center??

You don't need attention of a million followers, the clicks of the crowd...

Unless you've spent many years cultivating those followers.  Or unless you say absolutely outrageous things to get attention.  OR, unless when you say those outrageous things, you literally PAY to get more clicks.

Lori Alexander:

I used to pay some money to "boost" some of my posts but the last time I did that (it was a more controversial post which is normal for me), they stopped it from going during the day (when it gets many more hits) and only ran it during the night so I won't do it anymore.  Besides, I don't need to anymore with my viral post. 

Yes, she used to pay for clicks, but they didn't run it during a time when she felt it would get the most hits, so she stopped.  AND, who needs it, because LORI WENT VIRAL!!! 

But, you know her, she doesn't need the "clicks of the crowd".  She just pays for them.

22 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

~I don't have a problem with women working, just with them working when they have kids under 5.

-Well, Lori tells women to make their husband's opinion, their opinion.  Does that mean Lori is going to start teaching that it's okay to work after your kids are 5 and up??

-If Ken has a problem with working women who have kids under 5, then why did Lori need to sabotage her birth control in order to stay at home w/ Alyssa? 

3 minutes ago, jerkit said:

@TeddyBonkers where on 2.0? I don’t see it on the most recent two posts

I think she is referring to the stuff from a week or two ago. I didn't see anything new either. I believe he is still away. 

@jerkit  Here's  a link.  There's a post he made in the "visitor posts" section that I, and several other women responded to.  It starts off with "happy Easter".  There's a string of about 47 comments under one of the pictures.  ETA:  He and a couple ladies have been going at it since the weekend.  

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=178193076156110&id=136192113689540&comment_id=178990999409651&reply_comment_id=183088642333220&notif_id=1523897139931168&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif

Aannnnddd Rachel's back :evil-laugh:

I couldn't resist...I just had to get my slam in...Matthew 7:21

**I'm having WAY too much fun!

33 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

@jerkit  Here's  a link.  There's a post he made in the "visitor posts" section that I, and several other women responded to.  It starts off with "happy Easter".  There's a string of about 47 comments under one of the pictures.  ETA:  He and a couple ladies have been going at it since the weekend.  

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=178193076156110&id=136192113689540&comment_id=178990999409651&reply_comment_id=183088642333220&notif_id=1523897139931168&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif

Aannnnddd Rachel's back :evil-laugh:

LOL!!! Truly I thought he was gone for a few weeks. He really is avoiding the evidence post.

carolclare_royallamb Such a relief to trust and obey. Thank you for this lovely reminder

The above is from Lori's Insta. These types of comments get under my skin more than any argument could. This woman just doesn't want to do any thinking for herself. So many of these types of Christian women (and men) simply stop thinking. Obedience without thought to any ideology is dangerous. Carol feels "relief" that all she must do is obey. There would be no reasoning with her. 

OMG, the ego this woman has.

Dear Lori, 

Disagreeing with Lori Alexander doesn't = being "against Christ".  You aren't Christ, Lori!!  You just aren't.

Further, your book reviews are not an indication that "women either love or hate biblical womanhood".  Here's why:

The Peaceful Wife?  4.5 out of 5 stars.  87% of her reviews were 5 stars.  Only 2% were 1 star.

CTBHH by Debi Pearl?  4 out of 5 stars.  

Me?  Obey Him? 4 stars.

These woman are preaching the exact same message!  It's YOU!  It's your delivery.  It's your harshness, ignorance, and cruelty!  

Stop blaming everyone else and take some responsibility for the way you treat people.  You aren't God.  People don't have to either like you or hate God.  Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.  

What your presenting is just your interpretation of scripture!  My lord, how can you be so full of yourself?  How can you not ask yourself how so many other authors (with the same message) get 4-5 stars, while you have to beg your followers for a pitiful 2.7 stars?  

What happened to not caring one little bit?  Why keep bringing this up, unless you're just begging for 5 star reviews again?  How much cognitive dissonance does it take to post this right next to a post about not making a name for yourself??

Lordy, I just can't....

The $10 I didn't spend on this book and used instead for some yummy fast food, doesn't mean I'm missing out on anything that God has instore for my family or myself.  Pure drivel and garbage. 

Screenshot_20180416-161625.jpg

What Ken doesn't seem to get about young people walking away from church is that it's people like Lori and Ken driving them away, among other things. Most that I know have no desire to be around people that use ridiculous hyperbole to attack entire groups of people. Also many are a heck of a lot smarter than to believe what Lori is trying to sell.

Sure some of its the way parents are raising children, I could go into a long discourse on this.  But honestly, it's how a lot of other people act in the church that drives people away. Many of the non-church goers I've talked to have some story to tell. Heck, I'm a seminary student and I've been tempted. A new pastor attacked my family with false accusations and quite a few of the people we'd known for 12 + years stood by and allowed it to happen. Yah think I'd really just want to go back to that? I won't even become a member of a new church until I'm good and ready. So as one of those young people who have been oh so tempted to just leave, I'll just have to say that Ken doesn't have a clue.

12 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

Maybe someone can find it faster than I can, but I'm pretty sure the unlined part is a big fat lie. 

20180416_164259.png

I don't have a concrete example of her actually questioning any particular person's salvation, but I can say that every time she puts the word Christian into quotes, she's casting doubts right and left. 

It really seems Ken doesn't like that people are talking to him as if he is Lori. He reminds on fb that they are not the same person and they don't agree on somethings and that Lori takes a harder stand. I thought in marraige you were suppose become one and again why does she not take on his views if he is the leader. I think their marriage in real life is really much more equal and mutual submission like than what we see online. 

Also, why are there no Lori supporters standing up for Ken?

Not only are there the "christian" examples but I have somewhere where she told a woman she had no faith because she wouldn't stay at home. 

Gah I hate the way Ken always fills out his epic replies with  'I'm trying to make sense of your post' or 'I'm trying to understand your point'. So condescending. Nobody on that page is difficult to understand. It's him that can't make a point succinctly. 

Wow. Well, all I gotta say is that that is one epic thread going on at TW2.0.  For once, the verbal manipulation and gaslighting isn't working for poor old Ken. As always, he gives a valiant effort. And he threw in at least one 'You bet!' I'm so happy. :pb_lol:

Wait, did I say 'for once?' I should have said, 'As usual.' 

Dear sweet Cthulhu...I just can't with this from her post today: 

'“As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion” (Proverbs 11:22)

Discretion means being wise and having common sense and good judgement. A woman who has no discretion (isn’t wise and doesn’t have common sense or good judgement) is compared to a piece of jewelry in a pig’s nose. As godly woman, we are called to be discreet. We are to be wise in avoiding errors and evil and do what is right and good according to God’s Word.'  

Here's something for you if you're reading this, Lori:  'By thy words thou shalt be condemned.' Matthew 12:37.  

Ol' Kenny-boy is pissing me RIGHT THE FUCK OFF...God knows I hate that motherfucker and his bitch wife more than I can possibly express. 

Yes, I'm posting on the 2.0 thread...and yes, that's my real name. 

Does Ken not realize that Lori is as insane as she really is? People keep bringing up great examples of her insanity on that thread and Ken just isn't getting it. 

@Koala

I popped over here a few hours ago to make the same comparison you did with the book reviews. Instantly, again I thought of Peaceful Wife and how vastly different their review are. 

I don't think I mentioned it here, but I did at 2.0. I have a wordpress blog to go along with my tumblr now. So, I did a quick mention on the book review. 

https://thingsgodlywomensay.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/if-you-are-against-the-transformed-wife-you-are-against-christ-a-comparison-between-april-and-loris-book-reviews-both-advocates-of-biblical-womanhood/

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived