IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

27 minutes ago, Loveday said:

It's harlot day again in Lori-Land:

I'm guessing there will be a quiz? :roll:

I'm wondering though why Lori wants to spend that much time looking at other women who are dressed like "harlots" and is that bothered by immodest dress..... perhaps it's not Ken that has the problem with lust like we thought. Hmmm she does tend to be a projector from what I've seen. :my_lightbulb:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I'm wondering though why Lori wants to spend that much time looking at other women who are dressed like "harlots" and is that bothered by immodest dress..... perhaps it's not Ken that has the problem with lust like we thought. Hmmm she does tend to be a projector from what I've seen. :my_lightbulb:

I think she's just shopping online, and put that out there so when Ken sees her spending hours looking at clothes she can call it "research". She does hours of that every day, you know.

It occurred to me that Lori has to be in charge, always. Early in her marriage, she bossed around Ken (and worked as a teacher, so the kids there as well). Then she had kids, and could boss them around for a good long time. Somewhere in there she decided to go with this submission thing, and made a huge deal about it, but then the kids grew up and moved out... and she can't be "a submissive wife" and be the boss of the house without admitting she was wrong. So, being someone who can never admit she's not 100% correct at all times but who can't live without being the boss, now she goes online and tells people what to do and bans and deletes people like crazy to demonstrate her power. I'd love to hear from a former housekeeper and/or nanny of hers.

I think if she wasn't Christian she could maybe have been a high powered but much hated executive or politician of some sort, if it wasn't for the laziness. She's really good at ignoring and never learning from criticism and repeating untruths until people believe them, all while surrounding herself with less-perceptive sycophants. Kinda reminds me of someone else... does she play golf, too?

She taken to Instagram with a run down of what she eats in a day.  You'll want to pay close attention, because she only tells us every other day or so.  

Women have asked me what I eat in a day. I eat simple, nourishing food. I don’t like to eat out much because my gut is sensitive from so many years of having parasites and the drugs needed to get rid of them. My gut feels a whole lot better when I just eat food from home that I prepare. This is what I have for dinner almost every night. It’s homemade chicken broth with lots of green vegetables, potatoes, and yams seasoned with salt and oregano. Sometimes, I will put chicken into it and have a piece of my sourdough bread slathered with butter. For lunch, I have a big salad with fermented vegetables on it, some type of protein, avocado, and whatever else I feel like putting on it. For breakfast, I either have kefir with berries or my sourdough bread grilled in butter with cheese in it or with an egg. I have a big chunk of my healthy chocolate every day! It’s my very favorite dessert. And that’s it!

#1.  If this is true, there is no way that she's getting the calories her body requires.  

#2. I wonder why she eats the same thing every lunch and dinner?  Is it about control, or is it so she doesn't have to cook more than once a week?

#3.  That soup looks like it's already partially digested.

3 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

t occurred to me that Lori has to be in charge, always. Early in her marriage, she bossed around Ken (and worked as a teacher, so the kids there as well). Then she had kids, and could boss them around for a good long time. Somewhere in there she decided to go with this submission thing, and made a huge deal about it, but then the kids grew up and moved out... and she can't be "a submissive wife" and be the boss of the house without admitting she was wrong. So, being someone who can never admit she's not 100% correct at all times but who can't live without being the boss, now she goes online and tells people what to do and bans and deletes people like crazy to demonstrate her power. I'd love to hear from a former housekeeper and/or nanny of hers.

I think if she wasn't Christian she could maybe have been a high powered but much hated executive or politician of some sort, if it wasn't for the laziness. She's really good at ignoring and never learning from criticism and repeating untruths until people believe them, all while surrounding herself with less-perceptive sycophants. Kinda reminds me of someone else... does she play golf, too?

NAILED IT!  

Her food sounds nasty as fuck. I've never had parasites and have never done any of this "healthy" shit that Lori says she does. Who gives a fuck what she eats anyway? Ugh, she brings the profanity out of me.

Not to mention she says this is what "I" eat almost every night. I doubt Ken does as well. So he is really on his own. They live together but live separate lives. Especially if they do sleep in separate rooms too. 

I was incredibly generous with the portion sizes (and you know lori is not) and I came up with 1275 calories as best case scenario.

9FAD4757-C553-40FB-8175-D94ED54EF211.png

27 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Not to mention she says this is what "I" eat almost every night. I doubt Ken does as well. So he is really on his own. They live together but live separate lives. Especially if they do sleep in separate rooms too. 

I noticed that too.  If I were describing my dietary habits I would say that we usually have X for dinner, 'we' being my husband and myself, and I have X for breakfast and lunch, because we only have those meals together on weekends, work schedules being what they are.   

I hate how she says "slathered with butter". Why does that just sound gross or weird? Or does she think that is where she gets her calories. 

15 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I'd like to know what Lori is thinking about this female Southwest pilot who is being hailed a hero today. Turns out she is an ex navy pilot and one of the first to fly the F18.

I thought the same thing!  The woman is a hero and apparently her husband is a pilot, too.  Thank God for her nerves of steel and quiet demeanor. She saved the lives of many people yesterday.    I also wonder what Lori would think about the victim of that accident. From the news reports she sounds like a wonderful human being -- wonderful mother, wonderful wife, wonderful working woman.  So tragic. 

2 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I thought the same thing!  The woman is a hero and apparently her husband is a pilot, too.  Thank God for her nerves of steel and quiet demeanor. She saved the lives of many people yesterday.    I also wonder what Lori would think about the victim of that accident. From the news reports she sounds like a wonderful human being -- wonderful mother, wonderful wife, wonderful working woman.  So tragic. 

Yes, I LOVE IT! . As tragic as it is, think about the chances of something like that happening then couple it with the chances of having a female pilot in charge. Its truly remarkable. Truly a win for woman. Anytime a man boast that only men can fly planes or only men can do X....we can point to her. 

26 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I hate how she says "slathered with butter". Why does that just sound gross or weird? Or does she think that is where she gets her calories. 

I hate that too. It sounds so butter-worshipping. Of course, I hate butter and never eat it, but the way she describes it seems so gross to me. 

And I really doubt "women have asked her what she eats all day." First of all, she already tells us that all the time. Secondly, who cares?

I feel like she is saying, "I'm 59 and probably thinner than you are. Look at how skinny I am! Want to know how I do it?"

@SongRed7

HA, get this!! I LOVE it!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Take that, Lori. 

She is a devout Christian who said previously in a blog that sitting in the cockpit gives her 'the opportunity to witness for Christ on almost every flight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5630413/Pictured-Hero-ex-Navy-pilot-Southwest-Airlines-flight-hugs-traumatized-passengers.html#ixzz5D2ezQ87s 

1 hour ago, Koala said:

She taken to Instagram with a run down of what she eats in a day.  You'll want to pay close attention, because she only tells us every other day or so.  

#1.  If this is true, there is no way that she's getting the calories her body requires.  

#2. I wonder why she eats the same thing every lunch and dinner?  Is it about control, or is it so she doesn't have to cook more than once a week?

#3.  That soup looks like it's already partially digested.

I have to eat similar to her but we have much more variety. I feel sorry for Ken. That's all boring food. 

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

She isn't too different from Betsy DeVos.

Kefir. I had to look it up. per the google dictionary:

a sour-tasting drink make from cow's milk fermented with certain bacteria.

Maybe that is why Lori is sour all the time. Or the fact that she always "hangry"

And what the hell is "healthy chocolate"? I think there is no such thing. Sure dark chocolate is supposed to be better for you than milk chocolate but it still isn't healthy FFS!

55 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I have to eat similar to her but we have much more variety. I feel sorry for Ken. That's all boring food. 

Right? It's healthy and cost effective to meal plan and not eat meat at every meal. Mr Nova and I have vegetarian dinners 3 or 4 nights a week but we have variety. If it's a big pot of soup, I portion and refrigerate or freeze so we're not eating vegetable barley for a week. I'm not against eating the same thing every day, though. I usually make a large amount of breakfast sandwiches or burritos at the beginning of the month and freeze. We eat them every day. Conclusion: Lori is exceedingly lazy.

I saw this article the other day and thought of Lori.

https://wtop.com/living/2018/04/wealthy-americans-know-less-than-they-think-they-do-about-food-and-nutrition/

An exerpt: 

"We also observed that even though higher earners have more access to information about food, they are also more likely to be influenced by misinformation and pseudoscience."

A lovely, well written response to today's harlot post:

I know God leads us all differently. I am an older woman with 5 daughters. I personally wouldnt ever encourage them to study the "Life of a Harlot". I would rather encourage them to sit at the feet of Jesus. The more time we spend with Him...the more we become like Him.

It'll be gone in no time. :roll:

Lori on modesty (from the comment section of today's post):

I have found that most of them don’t listen to me when I have spoken privately to them, GT. They want to live the way they want to live. They don’t respect any authority in their lives so they won’t listen. 

Oh, Lori.... It's not that they don't respect authority, it's just that you don't have any.  Bless your heart.  You must not remember posting that women should consult their husband about what they wear.  You see, it's really none of your business.  

Also, do you remember how well YOU listened when people complained about your wardrobe choices?  Many readers pointed out scripture referring to the exposed thigh as "nakedness".  Your response was to take to your blog blathering on about how Ken wants you to wear these things, you AREN'T ultra-conservative, and for the love of God, LEGALISM.  After all, no one puts Lori under the law! :roll:  You even threw in this bit, which I though was particularly funny:

...had no clue that some woman would use it against me but this is what they do. They search and scour everything I write and every picture they can find about me (even from my children and their spouses) to try to destroy my ministry and make me into a hypocrite.

It's funny, because that's EXACTLY what you did when you posted the picture of your son's classmates, and wrote an entire post on how immodest they were.  They probably weren't aware that a friend's mother would use pictures of them in their homecoming dresses against them, but you surely did.  Now that people are using photos to show how immodest you are, it's not so fun, is it?  I guess turnabout is fair play.  Imagine how the girls you did it to must have felt!

Also funny is the fact that you say they "scour" the internet for things YOU write and pictures of YOU, in order to make you a hypocrite.  Lori, if your own words and pictures show you to be a hypocrite, it's not because people "made" you one, it's because YOU ARE ONE!  

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Thank you! I don't know anything about the supplement.

I assume it is on the FDA watch list because it is unregulated and unproven and the people distributing it are unscrupulous, but that is my guess.

I certainly wouldn't buy it from some rando, but there are brick-and-mortar stores that sell it and reputable providers. It's literally just a leaf in powdered form -- not like a pill or anything. Also, it tastes AWFUL, and there's no way to mask the taste, lol. So you'd know pretty quickly if someone was trying to pass something else off as kratom, say, some other type of dried powdered leaf (idk what, but something). 

And yeah, the FDA is watching it, and probably because it's unregulated, but in my experience, it's pretty effective and has been helpful for my migraine attacks. No real side effects, either.

10 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori on modesty (from the comment section of today's post):

...You must not remember posting that women should consult their husband's about what they wear.  It's really none of your business.  

Which she said in THAT POST!  'Ask your husband what is and is not modest since he is head over you and dress to please him only.'  :roll:

33 minutes ago, Loveday said:

A lovely, well written response to today's harlot post:

It'll be gone in no time. :roll:

Yep, I already can't find it.

And geez, she really enjoys using the words "whore" and "harlot," doesn't she? I wonder if she legitimately calls women that when she sees them dressed in ways she doesn't approve? And does she use those words out loud or just in her head? 

What a nasty woman she is ... and not in a good way.

It's harlot day again in Lori-Land:
Many women today dress and act like harlots. A harlot is a woman who prostitutes her body for hire and who forsakes the true God and worships idols. We must study how a harlot dresses and acts to make sure we don’t resemble one in any way.
I'm guessing there will be a quiz? :roll:

I cracked up laughing when I read that.

Then I came here to see if anyone had Cliffs Notes on the local whores as I’m too busy with my evil job to study on my own.

4 minutes ago, polecat said:

Yep, I already can't find it.

And geez, she really enjoys using the words "whore" and "harlot," doesn't she? I wonder if she legitimately calls women that when she sees them dressed in ways she doesn't approve? And does she use those words out loud or just in her head? 

What a nasty woman she is ... and not in a good way.

I'm sorry, I should have specified the comment is on her FB page, not her blog. And it's still there--with Lori's reply! 

I believe we should study all of God’s Word!

And if you believe that, have I got a bridge to sell you! :laughing-rolling:

6 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I cracked up laughing when I read that.

Then I came here to see if anyone had Cliffs Notes on the local whores as I’m too busy with my evil job to study on my own.

So did I!  

And Lori can quiz all she wants, I don't care what other women are wearing.  I'm going to go a step further, and say I don't care if a woman is a...I hate to use the word whore, but I'd much rather have a real whore for a neighbor than a judgmental, nosy busybody like Lori.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived