IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

Well, they are around.  Nothing looks private to me.  They posted about 40 mins ago and said will be live tomorrow to sell more poopyrockies.  

Also, they are selling these rings for $1?!  Who's making money here besides poppycrotchy?

Screenshot_20180415-183419.png

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on Gary’s page. It hasn’t been updated since the post about the tent revival thing, which I think was March 26th? 

They've done this before, lying low for a bit. You’d think-huh Gary would have wanted -huh to post about the tent revival-huh with the GOOD PREACHING HALLAYLOOYER HAYMAYUN.

Okay folks, longtime (years and years) lurker here. Started off in the Nogs; rescue ferrets were needed but alas not available to a heathen like me.  So I moved on to the Rods. Month after month of horrified reading late at night when I should have been sleeping.   Those poor children!

Then I finally discovered the gift that is Bro Gary HAY MAANN!!! I’m not totally caught up yet. But, I was jolted out of lurkerdom by one of Bro Gary’s posts. He posted from Southaven MS. I live right next door to Southaven. My children work in Southaven. That is ENTIRELY TOO close!!!eleventy11!! 

The thought of Bro Gary stirring up the ghosts of the kluxing klanners that have gone before us and bringing together the remnants of the old snake handler church, the trailer churches, and more of his fellow ween eaters in a frenzy of grifting and submersion in pink weens & gravy actually made me gasp aloud and sit straight up. Disturbing Mr GS and the true owner of our entire king-size bed; Miss canine GS. 

So here I am out of the dark. Hello! I am so happy to finally greet all y’all! I have learned so much reading here and I love how accepting and diverse this group is! Y’all are the best.

(I am “on the spectrum” ASD, dyslexic, and I have PTSD as well so social interaction is quite difficult and scary. I hope to not make many mis-steps but please forgive me when I do. I also have physical challenges as well as other mental “gifts” and FJ is often my reading while bed-bound for weeks at a time.)

Also I am NOT a Robto!

That is brilliant!

And my response is in Weenese: Tooschay! Eevn tho Yew done git me howsoevery the KJB alway proteck form the Unpossible! HAY MAANN!!! 

5 hours ago, Godless Slūt said:

I live right next door to Southaven.

Hi neighbor! :greetings-waveyellow:

Hey! Happy to know I’m not alone in this speshull, speshull place!!! 

My heart is full of joy! For realz, no snark. I am 100% happy about this turn of events. ❤️❤️❤️ 

*happy dance* 

5 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Really? Then what does this say?

weenlover.PNG.9f57bd3fc91b2b2f78ecb6cdc8093485.PNG

@Coy Koi , at long last, I can quit therapy.  You have made me laugh for years to come.  

Well folks do y'all think bro went private? The weenmanity! On a better note there will be Alive facebook for  poppatratzi! Get your fives ready!  

Sis Candy

4 hours ago, Godless Slūt said:

That is brilliant!

And my response is in Weenese: Tooschay! Eevn tho Yew done git me howsoevery the KJB alway proteck form the Unpossible! HAY MAANN!!! 

OMG. You are soo one of us now!

On Wednesdays we wear pink. 

OMG, I haven’t checked on Bro Gary and the fam in forever and it seems they  are the joining random MLMs now and hawking  their wares  in FB. How about getting a legitimate employment? 

On their shared FB page, @7 pm today, Eastern time, I am guessing?  Shiny new papacrotchy items!  Come one, come all  :) 

Just now, MarblesMom said:

On their shared FB page, @7 pm today, Eastern time, I am guessing?  Shiny new papacrotchy items!  Come one, come all  :) 

Can you use the Paplal to pay for the Papatrotsky jurry?

that pupperoni jury looks like it would turn yer skin green :pb_mrgreen:

sis may, who is out of practice with g-haw witticisms

21 hours ago, keepercjr said:

@smittykins your cat on a cable box looks like my old lady Sugar!  Did she change colors as she grew?  Sugar was pure white except for parts of her face and her tail (maybe feet can’t remember).  When she was a kitten she used to go in the fireplace where I was living and get dirty.  One day I realized the dirt wasn’t coming off and it was her fur that was changing.  Her pure white coat turned into hues of gray and brown.  My cat laying in odd positions in the JillRod thread also changed colors as she grew.

here is a bad quality one of her sleeping on her face, as one does (and she does every day)

96467AC4-31E6-46CA-B9E8-24D0662F8100.thumb.jpeg.724af200802bbc6e2fac3d0d6a757086.jpeg

there are some new pics of jewelry on the garynbecky page but that’s is about it. It also looks like they visited Becky’s grandma.

She may be part ragdoll.  They generally start out white and their colors comes in as they age.  I have a ragdoll and he was white  when he was a kitten, but now has lovely coloring around his face, kind of like a husky dog.

And now I am feeling really bad for Becky.  The lighting is awkward, she dropped the product, and why the hell is GHaw looming behind her?  B could do this WITHOUT him.

5 watching - where are you guys?

Bro. Gary was slacking according to sis Becky and she asks him if he wants a spankin’ :brainbleach:

Worth watching the whole thing just for that! 

"If your mother is still livin', she'd want this joory"

Yeah, pretty sure marketing cheap MLM joory to the dead is not going to help you much.....

ETA that every time GHaw grabs his phone, I assume he is reading here.  LOL

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Can you use the Paplal to pay for the Papatrotsky jurry?

Yes, also Papal.  Gary is the Papal Bull.

11 minutes ago, Carol said:

Yes, also Papal.  Gary is the Papal Bull.

I wish I could laugh-react to this more than once!

4 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

OMG. You are soo one of us now!

On Wednesdays we wear pink. 

Plexus Pink?

1 hour ago, Godless Slūt said:

@Nikedagain? Ha! Thank you! I do believe I have finally found my people! :my_biggrin:

I was just scrolling Facebook and this popped up.... Blergh:jawdrop: 

8A457213-D6F7-4117-A44E-C119DB82393F.jpeg

OMG. I bet this would be a fancy dinner for Gary and Becky. 

Skettiweens. 

Wrong thread for Plexus pink. This one is ween gravy pink. 

Ok, folks. Sis Snark signing on. Bro G went live selling his jewry tonight. Oh mylanta. They need some serious help showing and describing said Jewry. It’s baaaaaad. Beck is really trying hard and Bro G “hawks” behind her. I think he has some tics. Perhaps HALLELUYER and HAYMUN are tics too. Idk. Anyway, I bet they sold 10-15 pieces AT MOST, some of them only cost $1. I think commission is what, 30% at most!? At that rate there’s no way they’re making any profit after the time they spent prepping, going live, billing, packaging, addressing, hounding people for payment, and finally going to the P.O. to drop it off. Bro G and Beck were live for over an hour and their kids were keeping track of “sold” comments. That’s 4 people working for at least an hour, not including all the other duties involved- for a profit of maybe $40, if that- fuzzy math.  GET A REAL JOB, GARY! But welcome back from hibernation!

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived