IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

1 hour ago, EyesOpen said:

A drunk person. Seriously. I was wondering when we first started following this crazy family if he was medicated or drunk. 

Could explain some of his grandiosity.  Thinking that he's the mouthpiece of God and all.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carol said:

You're kidding!?!  You don't know what a bunle of jore is??!!

I don't want to brag, but I've got baskets, bushels AND bunles of jore. I've got the all the best jore. 

After reading the Gary threads, it's made me hungry for Italian food- I think Toothpasta Amatriciana for tonight...

16 minutes ago, ElToro said:

I don't want to brag, but I've got baskets, bushels AND bunles of jore. I've got the all the best jore. 

After reading the Gary threads, it's made me hungry for Italian food- I think Toothpasta Amatriciana for tonight...

I have GREAT jore.  TREMENDOUS jore.  Some people say I don't have any jore at all.  FAKE NEWS.  I have bungles* of jore.  So much jore, I'll send you a few bungles free with any puppet-rockshow order!

*my brain corrects bunles to bungles, and I kind of like it.  

well, gee, everybody has bunles of jore...but how many of us have actual bonle of jore? i bet you don't! only the best grifters have bonles of jore...so there!

sis may, who is brain dead after cleaning under the couch AND loveseat

1 hour ago, ElToro said:

What goes better with tomatoes than minty fresh Colgate? Wait, don't answer that. Sis Becks probably has a recipe for that. Toothpasta AIMatriciana, perhaps? :GPn0zNK:

3 hours ago, ElToro said:

Toothpasta is English for al dente?

“I’ve got the jore, jore, jore, jore, down in my heart...”

I'm finally on my desktop and am catching up on the videos. I'm currently on the jurry selling live video. This is just painful to watch. It's so awkward, and she seems so nervous. As a previous poster mentioned, the way he keeps hovering and popping in is making me nervous, too!! I've done speeches and given tours and stuff before and I always have an idea of what I'm going to say before I start, and little notes here and there. It sounds like she's just going on the fly to describe everything. I know it's their first sale but it's SO unprofessional!!

I work in graphic design and do photography, and you never want the light source BEHIND you. Same thing with the toothpasta video. Everything is just so washed out. Why not practice a few different angles before going live? I know I already mentioned that in my last post but seriously. Your whole job/career is based on doing successful live "parties." Why not work to perfect it before going live? I just don't get it.

I also need to know how these people can record such LONG videos without their device's battery dying! Maybe it's just me, and I need a new phone battery!

@PumaLover, your profile picture cracks me up!  If that isn't the epitome of laziness*, I don't know what is.  He is the poster child--white teeth, jury, weens, and all.

*unless he frequently lies down to lower his blood pressure after the energy he exerted to shout HAY-MAYUN!!!  But, no...still lazy.

This may be bec, but does Bro Gary know his phone has two cameras? In every video the numbers on the jeurry are backwards, leading me to believe he’s using the front-facing camera.

Also, I know he’s a hot hunka ween, but enough with the up-nosing. I’ve seen more of that man’s nostrils than I think I’ve seen of my own! 

1 hour ago, Lillymuffin said:

This may be bec, but does Bro Gary know his phone has two cameras? In every video the numbers on the jeurry are backwards, leading me to believe he’s using the front-facing camera.

Also, I know he’s a hot hunka ween, but enough with the up-nosing. I’ve seen more of that man’s nostrils than I think I’ve seen of my own! 

Maybe he'll feel led to start selling nose hair clippers.  HAY-MAYUN!  HAH-LAY-LOO-YER!

Thanks @GimmeaFreeRV! Your profile pic is hysterical.

I done bought myself some good toothpasta from the Walmarts the other day. It's Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening and it cost about $5. It actually is really whitening my dingy little teeth! I might even get my tube to last a whole month or two! Such a bargain.

I done buyed some toothpasta at yonder Doller Ginrul. Don’t know whut kind, but it wuz cheep. Works good, like good weens. Tastes better, too. 

Sis CatLady

6 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

So I figured out that the numbers are actually backwards on purpose.  You are supposed to do those fb live parties with the selfie camera as it makes everything backwards and would make the numbers correct.  They just don’t understand that I guess?  Her up line needs to correct that ASAP.  

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

So I figured out that the numbers are actually backwards on purpose.  You are supposed to do those fb live parties with the selfie camera as it makes everything backwards and would make the numbers correct.  They just don’t understand that I guess?  Her up line needs to correct that ASAP.  

Say whut to the whut now? :lost:

So when you use the selfie camera on a phone it is like looking in the mirror so the image is flipped to the viewer.  If you look in a mirror and raise your right hand, it looks like the person in the mirror is raising their left hand.  The numbers for papsaratzi joolry are intentionally backwards so if you were to hold them up to a mirror they would look correct.  For those Facebook live parties I assume they’re instruct their sellers to use the selfie cam on their phones to do the video so the numbers look correct.  Sorry if I am not explaining this well.

On 3/28/2018 at 2:28 PM, OutoftheShadows said:

What goes better with tomatoes than minty fresh Colgate?

Fermented ween a la cretin?

@keepercjr Now I just have one more question... Why? Is it so you don’t have to have a separate person to work the camera?

One of the troubles with using a front-facing camera (as you can see in their videos and lots of others’ who are new to filming themselves), is that one tends to get distracted by one’s own image in the camera and talk to that instead of to the audience. Another is that it just seems to be less flattering than the regular camera (as I prove to myself every time I accidentally turn it on). 

If that’s Brother Gary in the more flattering camera, please no one suggest to him that he try the selfie cam

What's going on with Brother Gary?  He hasn't posted on his page since Monday.  On the BeckyNGary page it says that they couldn't go live Thursday due to medical issues.

I live most of the time off grid, but once or twice a week I go into town with Bro Luna to the city were we still have an apartment. When I get to civilization the following things happen:

1. Use flush toilet and wash hands vigorously with lots and lots of soap and water (we conserve water on the stead so we wash hands with a trickle).

2. Plug in all devices, rechargeable batteries and power banks.

3. Turn on heat, or today, the AC if needed.

4.  Watch Bro Gary’s Facebook videos on laptop using unlimited wifi.

5. procede to use the internet/wifi all willy nilly like a junkie.

Priorities people, priorities.  HAYYYYMAN.  Passover is happing starting tonight,  is Toothpasta kosher for passover? Asking for a friend who’s going to miss carbs this week.

14 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

@keepercjr Now I just have one more question... Why? Is it so you don’t have to have a separate person to work the camera?

One of the troubles with using a front-facing camera (as you can see in their videos and lots of others’ who are new to filming themselves), is that one tends to get distracted by one’s own image in the camera and talk to that instead of to the audience. Another is that it just seems to be less flattering than the regular camera (as I prove to myself every time I accidentally turn it on). 

My best guess is so that you can interact with those watching and commenting.  Their up line seems to do quite well and the first 10 minutes of one of her live party videos I watched one time was her literally welcoming every “sweet lady” or “sweet friend”.  She commented on one of Gary’s videos that’s they (her and her pastor husband) cleared something like $25,000 last year.  Can you just imagine Gary’s bloated ego thinking they could do that too?

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

My best guess is so that you can interact with those watching and commenting.  Their up line seems to do quite well and the first 10 minutes of one of her live party videos I watched one time was her literally welcoming every “sweet lady” or “sweet friend”.  She commented on one of Gary’s videos that’s they (her and her pastor husband) cleared something like $25,000 last year.  Can you just imagine Gary’s bloated ego thinking they could do that too?

Wonder how much work and how many hours it took to make 25K selling $5 jurie. 

7 hours ago, Ms. Squishels said:

What's going on with Brother Gary?  He hasn't posted on his page since Monday.  On the BeckyNGary page it says that they couldn't go live Thursday due to medical issues.

I realize that I'm getting up there, but as I quickly scanned "medical issues" my brain registered it as "mental issues."  It fits, anyway---

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived