IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

my first thought was, do other places put your meal directly on the table sans dishes?  but this is Bro Gary, the guy who preached while reclining in bed:  he probably means that it's not a buffet, so you don't have to burden yourself with walking around the room doing DIY dinner.  i really hope i'm wrong about that, because it would be the epitome of laziness.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I fell down the rabbit hole with The Principles, the singing group that is part of their revival.  Thought I would check them out and crack myself up.  Jokes on me, they're real old time gospel harmony...not too bad.  This might be a revival worth visiting if only to hear them sing.  Suck on this Rodrigues, Hawkins, Millers...and all the rest of you grifters.  When you start sounding like this I'll start listening.

i couldn't quote without the video, sooo...the principles are pretty good. i think one of the problems of some of the other family singing  groups we discuss here is that every single family member is part of the group...even the no talent ones, like ghaw. my husband plays guitar and sings each week at our church...but if i went up there and sang people would be running out the back LOL my last church had 9 people in the band, none related except the drummer and one of the singers who were husband and wife, but they were both incredibly talented. just because you are born or married to someone who has musical talent doesn't mean that you should be performing...ever, especially you gary!

I’m re-reading the old G Haw threads. In my first G Haw post, I mention that I’m not a grammar expert, and go on to demonstrate this by making a grammar fail. 00E19BF0-348E-46EB-A840-6B2331BAD18A.thumb.jpeg.e18e7f69f6401be2d14fc3172f5f152b.jpeg

Just got through this thread and OMG...I've been dying laughing. Fundie GOLD, I tell ya! You are some witty gals. Thanks for the laughs!

On 3/23/2018 at 12:32 PM, pamplemousse said:

poopysprotty joolry

Omg. I got some truly terrible news today, and desperately needed this. Crying laughing. Poopysprotty. Lolololololol

I took Bro's plate comment to mean that the restaurant (or whatever it is) is generous with their portions, enough to fill up Bro.

Well folks my thinkin is Bro meant they make good food and dont keep it for themselves- they put it on the plates. Wonder if the popatrattzi videos went the way if one and done

Texas Heifer I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've been really bummed out all day. Actually all week. I miss Bro Gary and Jill's public posts, but overall I'm extremely sad about the Rod thread. I mentioned that over there. I used to rely on Bro for my comic relief and now there's none.

Can we start a cat thread drift here, too? This is my kitty's reaction to telling her I posted her on FJ today. I need cheering up. 1a2bb2f5ad9d88ac4214ac3c4aca074e.jpg

Current cat situation, I wanted more coffee just as she got in my lap. I'm still nervous from seeing, A Quiet Place, last night. I hope I don't jump and scare her. Maybe I don't need coffee. :my_biggrin:

IMG_9325.thumb.JPG.b9e3e424cf635a7fe0de9c8517531c46.JPG

1 hour ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Current cat situation, I wanted more coffee just as she got in my lap. I'm still nervous from seeing, A Quiet Place, last night. I hope I don't jump and scare her. Maybe I don't need coffee. :my_biggrin:

IMG_9325.thumb.JPG.b9e3e424cf635a7fe0de9c8517531c46.JPG

What a flooofy floof!! 

I wanted to see the Jim Halpert/Baker's wife movie but the trailer made me cry a little :0

@Nikedagain? that floofy floof gets yacked up all over the house but she's the queen and we clean it up. If I tap her brush on the floor she'll coming running from wherever she is. I usually brush out another entire cat!

I see your bag and your cable box and rise you my under the duvet

12418999_1255715054444964_1682784046544687960_o.thumb.jpg.7d4674a3eb0b83bf874e58cecce8ad75.jpg

Here he is uncovered, his name is Muffins

Spoiler

12309847_1227202727296197_2227051860931585191_o.thumb.jpg.440a1c4eae786085514a3491769a9ba6.jpg

Seeing A Quiet Place mentioned reminded me of something. I’ve seen lots of clips from things like the Graham Norton Show... and I *love* Emily Blunt’s laugh. It’s a proper cackling laugh which is hilarious. 

Grace does NOT like being picked up out of her cage when I need to clean it. This is a classic example of “I can’t see you so you can’t see me”. 

A2F3D0CA-77B8-4777-8D11-AC708A33F3EE.thumb.jpeg.81408bf15184a2499d57abcdb3160a72.jpeg

Ok folks, I think bro. Gary took his weens and went privat on Facebook. 

How will he now sell the Peppyrizzi juwels and the thootpaste that takes your breath away?
How will he save the unsaved to a life in Jesus? HALLLLEEELLLLUUUJJJAAA!! GOOD PREACHING!!
How will he grift ask for donations to him and to Jesus? 
How will he justify to GOD HALLLLLEEELLUUUJJJAA! that he has left us heathens here in the darknes of SIN?

Are we never to see a new weens recipe from sis. Becky ? Or a recipe for gross good gravy? GOOD PREACHING!!!!
Are we never ever going to hear the family howl sing to the glory of GOD!
Are we never going to see the depths of bro. Garys nostrils? PRISE GOD HALLLLEEELLLUJAAAAA!

How are we going to survive??? :wtsf:

Please bro. Gary come back 

Sis.Pink who is lost and bound to hell without bro. Garys GOOD PREACHIN

6 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

What a flooofy floof!! 

I wanted to see the Jim Halpert/Baker's wife movie but the trailer made me cry a little :0

We went to see Rampage. and thoroughly enjoyed it especially since it was set in Chicago.

@smittykins your cat on a cable box looks like my old lady Sugar!  Did she change colors as she grew?  Sugar was pure white except for parts of her face and her tail (maybe feet can’t remember).  When she was a kitten she used to go in the fireplace where I was living and get dirty.  One day I realized the dirt wasn’t coming off and it was her fur that was changing.  Her pure white coat turned into hues of gray and brown.  My cat laying in odd positions in the JillRod thread also changed colors as she grew.

here is a bad quality one of her sleeping on her face, as one does (and she does every day)

96467AC4-31E6-46CA-B9E8-24D0662F8100.thumb.jpeg.724af200802bbc6e2fac3d0d6a757086.jpeg

there are some new pics of jewelry on the garynbecky page but that’s is about it. It also looks like they visited Becky’s grandma.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:16 PM, PumaLover said:

Texas Heifer I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've been really bummed out all day. Actually all week. I miss Bro Gary and Jill's public posts, but overall I'm extremely sad about the Rod thread. I mentioned that over there. I used to rely on Bro for my comic relief and now there's none.

Can we start a cat thread drift here, too? This is my kitty's reaction to telling her I posted her on FJ today. I need cheering up. 1a2bb2f5ad9d88ac4214ac3c4aca074e.jpg

Thank you. My cousin was 45 years old with sudden multiple organ failure. Her first grandchild is on the way, and she was so excited.

I was born on her 3rd birthday and she always called me her favorite birthday gift. I'm still really sad and I get teary every time I think about her, which makes me feel like a jerk, since I haven't seen her in over 20 years. You just never know when it's all going to end, I guess. I thought we had decades left to make a reunion happen.

I wish Gary would do something ridiculous so I could laugh at him! I also have contracted the plague and I feel like hell. It's been a bad week.

@keepercjr, China was already an adult when I adopted her. She's a Siamese mix, so it's possible she was born all white. 

[mention=12673]smittykins[/mention] your cat on a cable box looks like my old lady Sugar!  Did she change colors as she grew?  Sugar was pure white except for parts of her face and her tail (maybe feet can’t remember).  When she was a kitten she used to go in the fireplace where I was living and get dirty.  One day I realized the dirt wasn’t coming off and it was her fur that was changing.  Her pure white coat turned into hues of gray and brown.  My cat laying in odd positions in the JillRod thread also changed colors as she grew.
here is a bad quality one of her sleeping on her face, as one does (and she does every day)

Your Sugar looks just like my Sabir!! He's a lynx/lilac point Siamese. Started out all white except for light gray stripey points. He got darker as he got older. I think a lot of siameses tend to. My spotted cat Roxy who was on the Rod thread also started out white, hence her nickname White Cat, which hasn't made sense in about 12 years! My Sabir also sleeps on his face like that.

Texas Heifer I'm sorry to hear all that. You're right though, you always think there's more time. I'm part of the community rock painting group here and I just love it and have wanted to put together a painting party for everyone. The founder of our group passed away this week. She was in her early 40s and I feel so bad for never having met her or tried to get together.

I'm sad that Bro G has most likely gone private. I wonder if JillRod told him about us. I know he had found the parody page. I really miss the KFC buckets and gross feet and gloppy gravy pics. So here's my Sabir cat.fa0718e78369ebeda088ebab62be41cc.jpg

7 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

I see your bag and your cable box and rise you my under the duvet

12418999_1255715054444964_1682784046544687960_o.thumb.jpg.7d4674a3eb0b83bf874e58cecce8ad75.jpg

Here he is uncovered, his name is Muffins

Reveal hidden contents

12309847_1227202727296197_2227051860931585191_o.thumb.jpg.440a1c4eae786085514a3491769a9ba6.jpg

Is that a "rippling duvet??"

Now I really really want another cat.  Ours went to live with Wychling when kiddo and her fiancé got an apartment.  Said kitty was 12 then, and lived with the kids for another 2 years when kitty went into liver failure.  Her ashes are buried in our backyard along with our toy poodle, who lived to be 16 years old. 

Unfortunately, our Maltese will not endure another fur friend; he has to be the Grand Emperor. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived