IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

1 hour ago, Snarkylark said:

Wonder how much work and how many hours it took to make 25K selling $5 jurie. 

Clearly a lot.  Her live videos have hundreds of comments and it seems she does a few per month as there is a minimum order you have to do every month.  She ha quite the hustle as she has a huge number of team members

1566F9FA-C60C-4AC7-9790-B14B850CECF7.thumb.jpeg.77002b509dc3f7ce4807606da54cd1df.jpeg

Also I found out that Gary and Becky has to spend $99 to start up

A130569B-6BC3-4CCF-B338-074FFF1B7DF1.thumb.jpeg.250628a3cee929c71659a112116121fe.jpeg

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like this woman is indeed busting her butt to sell so much of Papa Rizzo's jewelry...several videos per month, hustling to sell it, and no doubt raking in a certain commission or whatever from most or all of those 190 women on her team.  Somehow I can't see Gary and Becky getting 190 people or even a fraction thereof to be on their sales team, nor do I see them having that much hustle.

Perhaps there was a medical issue when Gary decided to get off the couch and get vertical.  I hope they are both ok.

I’d wager a good amount that she’s putting in MANY more hours and work than if she just had a regular job she pulled a salary from. I’m sure after accounting for hours worked she made less than minimum wage. 

11 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

Wonder how much work and how many hours it took to make 25K selling $5 jurie. 

This. 25k seems like a lot (and is a lot) but i wonder what the hourly rate breaks down to? I wonder if he could clear the same working fewer hours at an actual part time job (and maybe have heath care as well?)

9 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Clearly a lot.  Her live videos have hundreds of comments and it seems she does a few per month as there is a minimum order you have to do every month.  She ha quite the hustle as she has a huge number of team members

1566F9FA-C60C-4AC7-9790-B14B850CECF7.thumb.jpeg.77002b509dc3f7ce4807606da54cd1df.jpeg

Also I found out that Gary and Becky has to spend $99 to start up

A130569B-6BC3-4CCF-B338-074FFF1B7DF1.thumb.jpeg.250628a3cee929c71659a112116121fe.jpeg

Yes he said he had to pay off some bills before he would have enough money to start this business!!

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

I wonder if he could clear the same working fewer hours at an actual part time job (and maybe have heath care as well?)

but he doesn't even have to get off the couch or out of bed for this. :sleeping-yellow:plus, its becks doing probably 90% of the work

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

This. 25k seems like a lot (and is a lot) but i wonder what the hourly rate breaks down to?

Also, I've noticed that many pyramid schemers will use their gross income rather than net (or just lie altogether...may as well, really, if you're going to be intentionally deceptive anyway. It's the same thing). Maybe that woman really did take in $25k, but good chance that doesn't figure in her expenses, which would make her net income somewhere around half of that. Their commission is 35-45% on each item. Odds are they aren't able to sell every single item they purchase either (they don't get to choose their items for the starter kit, and while it doesn't say one way or the other for subsequent purchases, I think it's the same way). Plus the $25k could even be including shipping costs people pay to her and then she has to use to ship to them. I doubt she's coming out $25k ahead for the year.

It would be interesting to see Pockyrocky's income disclosure statement, like I have seen for Plexus, which shows what percent of their people are in each income range. I can't find one for this company, although I thought it was law that one had to be available. Maybe I'll email them and ask.

I saw this on FB right now and made me think if Bro. Ween had him a veggie stand.  Not that he's capable of doing anything like growing veggies.

ETA: I know what language!  Weenese, of course!

Screenshot_20180331-193525.png

2 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

Ok folks, no posts from bro Gary in the last few days. Wonder what’s going on?

They said on Thursday that they couldn't go live due to medical issues.

51 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

Right. But nothing since then. 

@Coy Koi she did specifically say “net” when referring to her $24,000 made last year.  With so many team members I am betting a chunk of that is from them.  Also seems like she has a good following on her live videos as they garner hundreds (I have seen over 600) comments.  She is comfortable on camera, unlike Gary and Becky, and no good preaching or haymans.  Still is probably tons of work even if most of it isn’t shipping out jewelry.  I can’t imagine trying to motivate almost 200 people under me to keep selling.

12 hours ago, Ms. Squishels said:

He choked on a ween and Mrs. Becky thought it was the hind lick maneuver that you do to someone who's choking?

I hope he hasn’t had a ‘massive internal fart’ (as I once heard a massive myocardial infarction/heart attack described).

Hope he and Becky and the kids are all ok and are just lying low and taking things easy this weekend.

Someone posted about Easter on their GarynBecky page.  I suspect it's Gary because a manly man can't keep Jeebus off his jurry business page.  I'm guessing the medical issues have to do with Becky.  She has a bad back and, based on what we know about Gary, I'm guessing he's telling her to get up and at it.

3 hours ago, Carol said:

Someone posted about Easter on their GarynBecky page.  I suspect it's Gary because a manly man can't keep Jeebus off his jurry business page.  I'm guessing the medical issues have to do with Becky.  She has a bad back and, based on what we know about Gary, I'm guessing he's telling her to get up and at it.

If the above is true then I hope she shoves his weens up his extremely ugly nostrils. 

20 hours ago, Beermeet said:

I saw this on FB right now and made me think if Bro. Ween had him a veggie stand.  Not that he's capable of doing anything like growing veggies.

ETA: I know what language!  Weenese, of course!

Screenshot_20180331-193525.png

Zucchini, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, bell peppers. (unless that last is "bail prepper".. if so you're on your own.)

Lots of illiterate food sellers 'round me....

Such a long silence, especially after trying to start selling that joory, makes me think possibly someone is in the hospital.  Today was Easter and he didn't post his usual "Okay Folks, it's Sunday.  Pray for all the preaching and singing" and such post.  I thought the one on the Gary/Becky page sounded more like her.  Also, if she was the one having problems or maybe in the hospital, I would think he'd be posting maybe out of boredom.  Come back to us, Bro. Gary!!  We miss your good ole ween eatin', joory selling, newly whitened teeth smiling self and all those wonderful HAYMANs!!  I do honestly hope nothing too serious is wrong with either one of them.  After seeing Becky in those videos, she does seem like a pretty nice lady who I would probably like if I met her.

Ok folks heres hoppin Bro is ok and not done in by too many weens But gee making 25k from sellin $5 jewree is a lot of papatrotzi. 

Sis Candy

sitting in snow again

Finally getting caught up and the poopsatootie mispronounciations are killing me 

It also reminds me of this scene (it's a long song, but 3:44 Is where it gets like our bro  ghaw) and FWIW,  watch the whole thing, because its  a FABULOUS movie lol

https://youtu.be/n6MZ8nPm5s4

47 minutes ago, Heathenmom said:

It also reminds me of this scene (it's a long song, but 3:44 Is where it gets like our bro  ghaw) and FWIW,  watch the whole thing, because its  a FABULOUS movie lol

https://youtu.be/n6MZ8nPm5s4

I cannot tell you how much I needed this in my real life just now.  Thank you!

I've got a fever and the only cure is MORE WEENS. I hope Bro G-haw is back soon. It's pretty depressing on the Nog and Rod threads. I need some comic relief.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived