IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

So here I am surfing FJ,  clicking between threads (the JRod thread is getting good lol) and enjoying Doritos.... and I decide to check and see if our Bro GHaw  has given us any new updates, and of course a Dorito falls down my bra (I am no lady like Doritos eater.....I excel at inhaling them like a 12 yr boy who hasn't eaten  all day)...and of course while I'm trying  to fish crumbs out of my brazier my thumb slips, my phone  falls and I come *this close to accidentally friending our sloth like weenie man.....and well I am just so not ready for that kind of commitment. 

Just thought  I would share....and here is hoping to some new status updates soon

Sis who is eats Doritos in a very unclassy way

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro is oddly quiet. Quite concerning. But did mention traveling and preaching over the next couple weeks.  Why start a business if you can’t work it??! Get a real job, BRO!!

There’s an Easter-related verse on the Garynbecky page from Sunday. 

i never thought i'd say it, but i miss the weenie man! the rods and the nogs are bumming me out...don't make me go read the duggars ::sigh:: come back weenie man, come back!

sis may, who has apparently lost her mind

I've actually started going back through the Tool-O-Ween threads.

I joined for the Rod babywatch, but I’ve also lurked in the Ween-posts since they started.

Unfortunately, this dialect known as “Weenese” is quite common among a certain crowd of fundies. It also comes with humble-bragging about a lack of education, as if God wants us to be stupid. 

I’m with those who find “BroGary” a bit creepy. 

7 hours ago, BonleofJore said:

I joined for the Rod babywatch, but I’ve also lurked in the Ween-posts since they started.

Unfortunately, this dialect known as “Weenese” is quite common among a certain crowd of fundies. It also comes with humble-bragging about a lack of education, as if God wants us to be stupid. 

I’m with those who find “BroGary” a bit creepy. 

I find him creepy, too, but that's never stopped me from snarking.

A lil sumpin' to get thru this (temporary) GHaw desert ....

weens.jpg

Its ok G-haw you can leave, I now have access to cable online. I have 7 episodes of Counting on and all the polygamy Reality T-Vee I could possibly want. Hallllayoouahh! (seriously though hope all is well in the weennie basement)

Ok folks I see we have a double watch going on- Baby 13 and Mr Ween. It is getting kinda dull but not enough ti watch Coutin On. I put and epsiode on and forward fasted most of it. 

While we're waiting for updates from Bro Ween, here is a link to the hot dog recipe section at the Mid Century Menu blog. Let's hope he and Sis Becky aren't reading this post.  They might get ideas; and as we've seen, that is never a good thing.  Trust me on this one.

http://www.midcenturymenu.com/category/main-dishes/hot-dogs-main-dishes/

I love looking up weird recipes(especially when modern bloggers try them). 

11 hours ago, pamplemousse said:

While we're waiting for updates from Bro Ween, here is a link to the hot dog recipe section at the Mid Century Menu blog. Let's hope he and Sis Becky aren't reading this post.  They might get ideas; and as we've seen, that is never a good thing.  Trust me on this one.

http://www.midcenturymenu.com/category/main-dishes/hot-dogs-main-dishes/

Imma gonna have nightmares tonight, for sure. That macaroni-ween loaf. . .and the plateful of little brown turds. . .

I’ve never been a fan of hot dogs, and those recipes have put me off even more.

*pukes in bin*

Well folks, I’m not sure what is going on with bro and sis ween, but about an hour ago someone posted a Bible verse to their joint/MLM FB account. Otherwise, it’s crickets on both Gary and Becky’s individual pages.

I keep checking too, but it’s all quiet on the Hawkins front. 

I had a look on their website, but there’s nothing new there either. There’s a newsletter from February and their itinerary shows that they’re supposed to be  doing a community tent meeting in Loris, SC, from 8-14 April. 

I never, ever, ever imagined myself saying this, but my life is just that little bit poorer without Bro Gary in it. 

Sis Lilly, who’s going to go sit in a corner and rethink her life choices

1 hour ago, Lillymuffin said:

I never, ever, ever imagined myself saying this, but my life is just that little bit poorer without Bro Gary in it. 

Sis Lilly, who’s going to go sit in a corner and rethink her life choices

Go back and read the old threads. I’ve done that a couple of times and they always make me laugh :pb_lol:

Mayhap they are dependent on Wifi.  A shitty cell plan where they have to watch their minutes.  

31 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Go back and read the old threads. I’ve done that a couple of times and they always make me laugh :pb_lol:

When all else fails to cheer me up, previous Ween threads do the trick every time!

Just a reminder of one of Sis @MayMay1123's old avatars.

THAT TIE.

THAT HAT.

THAT STUPID LOOK ON HIS FACE.

bro.jpg.463a86180c6d3f71047ce162d4bf387a.jpg

Hi folk, so last I checked, the Hawkins crew was dangerously close to me inMy Airy.  Now, Loris, SC (who the heck goes to Loris?)  Now, I'm up to the proverbial weens in my personal life (disabled mom having surgery, beloved grandmother on her deathbed,  new grand coming hopefully this week, and working) but if he gets closer, I'm going for the entertaiment factor..   I'll report back if it happens.

Sis Saw, currently in my recliner and preparing to multitask (here's looking at you, Teri Maxwell)

I think simultaneous events happened: Gary arose from the recliner, got the bends, and they ran out of data.

So Gary has a post up about getting ready for the tent meeting.  In the comments someone asks if he will make it public so they can share.  So maybe he had a chat with Jill Rodrigues and decided to go private.  I really didn't want him to figure that out!

2 hours ago, Ms. Squishels said:

So Gary has a post up about getting ready for the tent meeting.  In the comments someone asks if he will make it public so they can share.  So maybe he had a chat with Jill Rodrigues and decided to go private.  I really didn't want him to figure that out!

Noooooooooooo! I need my weens.

On the garynbecky page, they posted about a restaurant in SC.  Then good ol Gary posted in the comments

C7D4B065-4112-43A8-A710-AFDA180456BB.thumb.jpeg.7b6dd431605eb7e3653c6272c84ea438.jpeg

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived