IGNORED

Jinjer 37: The Joys of Pregnancy

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Jinger was already married and in Larado for henry's birth. 

I must be confusing Spurgeon's. I thought I remember her saying she'd be the one in the other room getting things?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fact is Jeremy signed a contract on to be featured  on reality show and to a reality show family where the main and really only great point of interest is having women pregnant, that whole story line and the money shots of giving birth. The Show runners probably aren’t going to let him  or them have much privacy and control over  how the birth scenes are shot. And Jim Bob has made sure he has a certain amount of power to dictate.Jinger will  know this by now. 

9 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

The Fact is Jeremy signed a contract on to be featured  on reality show and to a reality show family where the main and really only great point of interest is having women pregnant, that whole story line and the money shots of giving birth. The Show runners probably aren’t going to let him  or them have much privacy and control over  how the birth scenes are shot. And Jim Bob has made sure he has a certain amount of power to dictate.Jinger will  know this by now. 

Maybe he didn’t sign a contract because he’s just a volunteer :laughing-rolling:

Not sure where to post this.... but since it concerns our Lord and Savior Rufus I thought a Jinger thread might be appropriate.....

This morning in church, the gospel was the reading of the Passion (Mark 15:21). When it came to the part where Simon the Cyrean was to carry the cross, the reading named him as “Simon, father of Alexander and Rufus” I almost lol’d in the middle of the gospel, because I immediately thought of FJ. I did a quick internet search (google is my friend!) and apparently Rufus became a missionary. Could this be who Jinger named her deceased deer for? I never realized there was a Rufus in the Bible. I guess I’m a bad ebil Catholic! :my_angel:

Sorry to derail the thread topic - but FWIW I really hope Jill either stays far away from Laredo, or attends but keeps her distance and her mouth shut!!!  It’s Jinjer’s turn, dammit!

2 minutes ago, InTheNameofRufus said:

Not sure where to post this.... but since it concerns our Lord and Savior Rufus I thought a Jinger thread might be appropriate.....

This morning in church, the gospel was the reading of the Passion (Mark 15:21). When it came to the part where Simon the Cyrean was to carry the cross, the reading named him as “Simon, father of Alexander and Rufus” I almost lol’d in the middle of the gospel, because I immediately thought of FJ. I did a quick internet search (google is my friend!) and apparently Rufus became a missionary. Could this be who Jinger named her deceased deer for? I never realized there was a Rufus in the Bible. I guess I’m a bad ebil Catholic! :my_angel:

Sorry to derail the thread topic - but FWIW I really hope Jill either stays far away from Laredo, or attends but keeps her distance and her mouth shut!!!  It’s Jinjer’s turn, dammit!

The name Rufus stood out to me in the Passion today as well, just because it doesn't sound classically "Biblical" to me, but I didn't connect it to the patron saint of FJ until reading your post. I wonder if you're right though, if she DID name the deer after Simon of Cyrene's son. That would be kind of hilarious.

so I guess it's been one year since the Duggar's went to the ark experience and they just had to reshare pictures. anyways this picture of jIm Bob Michelle JInger and Jeremy is so odd to me. If he wasn't standing next to JInger I'd have no clue that was even Jeremy 

image.png.0e4bfe5ba5da1dd1eb36dcc38f742853.png

11 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

New photos from Jeremy and Jinger's Instagram accounts

Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-54-10.thumb.png.21562b8ca13688e8863f5058ec6d080e.png

Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-54-44.thumb.png.757af1772abf158d08755faf13e71a7d.png

she reminds me a bit of Jill in the first pic. I do love the first pic it's a nice picture where if you just saw it and had no clue who they were you'd think ah what a cute couple. 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

so I guess it's been one year since the Duggar's went to the ark experience and they just had to reshare pictures. anyways this picture of jIm Bob Michelle JInger and Jeremy is so odd to me. If he wasn't standing next to JInger I'd have no clue that was even Jeremy 

image.png.0e4bfe5ba5da1dd1eb36dcc38f742853.png

It’s because of the baseball cap. Very Ben-like. 

Maybe Jessa does not want to be there. Her and Jinger both don't seem to be the type that enjoys to attend another person's labor. 

I just hope that she does not go to Arkansas before the birth so she can be 'close to family'. If she gives birth in Arkansas I have no hope for it being a well monitored birth.

6 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

New photos from Jeremy and Jinger's Instagram accounts

Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-54-10.thumb.png.21562b8ca13688e8863f5058ec6d080e.png

Screenshot_2018-03-26-15-54-44.thumb.png.757af1772abf158d08755faf13e71a7d.png

She looks a heck of a lot more put together than I do at 25 weeks, let me tell you that!

16 minutes ago, Nargus said:

She looks a heck of a lot more put together than I do at 25 weeks, let me tell you that!

What else does she have to do with her time?

3 hours ago, Nargus said:

I have to say, they do take nice pictures. 

Who do they get to take their pictures at church every week? That seems awkward for one of their congregation to take the pastor’s photo all the time. 

3 hours ago, blackberry said:

Who do they get to take their pictures at church every week? That seems awkward for one of their congregation to take the pastor’s photo all the time. 

I don't think so, at all. They're a young, charismatic couple, and I'm sure their parishioners love them. When I was growing up, we had a wonderful pastor/wife/kids, and people took photos of them frequently - and this was in the days of film cameras, so...

On 3/24/2018 at 2:27 AM, ophelia said:

I really hope that Jeremy puts his foot down and forbids Jill from even entering the state of Texas when Jinger is going into labor. 

#BanJillFromEnteringTexas 

Jill: "Jinger, I like totally brought my heart beat thing. You're totally dilated 3 centimeters, totally."

I'm hoping Jinger pulls an Alyssa Webster and delivers while nobody is there, wether camera crew or relative (maybe Jeremy's mum or something but no-one if Duggar blood)

"Oh she's in labour"

"Oh here's you're grandchild"

I just don't think she'll do a homebirth because you have such a large window where you could go into labour, and I don't think any of her relatives would be willing or able (or welcome) to stay for that long.

They look the part they are playing, that of a professional young couple of a preacher and his wife. Perfect. The wife is a pretty, well known conservative christian, put together pregnant, and the preacher was led astray but found his way back to the Lord. He has the "life experience" of being a sinner but now back in the fold, and now he leads the perfect scholary life in the Lord with his perfect wife that will lovingly help him on the way of the straight and narrow. 

I think we can safely say they've (he's got) ambitions.

Ugh, one of my client's was taken to the Ark museum by her mother and for the last two weeks all I've heard about is the Ark and all it's 'accurate' protrayals." 

30 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Ugh, one of my client's was taken to the Ark museum by her mother and for the last two weeks all I've heard about is the Ark and all it's 'accurate' protrayals." 

That is so annoying!

I met a man and his son or grandson at my hotel in Nashville this summer. The kid, about 14, was very excited about going to the Ark Encounter the next day. It was, to him, an amazing learning experience to come. I couldn't burst this kid's happy bubble, but I thought.... "I just met a fundy"...

Ok... who wants  their less than educated in the field sister checking their rate of cervical dilitation?

Um, NO!

7 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

I'm hoping Jinger pulls an Alyssa Webster and delivers while nobody is there, wether camera crew or relative (maybe Jeremy's mum or something but no-one if Duggar blood)

"Oh she's in labour"

"Oh here's you're grandchild"

I just don't think she'll do a homebirth because you have such a large window where you could go into labour, and I don't think any of her relatives would be willing or able (or welcome) to stay for that long.

I doubt that will happen. i don't even think Alyssa meant that to happen. at least with Allie's birth. (not sure how Lexie played out didn't watch that one.) with Allie's iirc she had really fast labor and was home right away and the Bates were with Micheal for her engagement not thinking that Alyssa would go on her actual due date. 

now Alyssa could go any day with Zoey and so could Erin with Everly so it will be interesting to see what Kelly does if they are both born around the same time. 

I think Jinger is a lot closer to Michele and her sisters than the women of FreeJinger think she is.   I think Jinger talks to her sisters all the time.   I think they are very close, even if we really want Jinger to go on her own, she's very attached to them.    Jeremy on the other hand is the one pushing that relationship away.   He's the one calling all the shots.   If it were up to Jinger, she'd live closer and be connected better.    

I remember when Jeremy was stupidly professing kids were coming in 5 years.   I remember thinking "5 years?, no you are such an idiot"   Babe is a helpless idiot.    That crap about not needing to pre-heat an oven?   Makes me think he hasn't made too many frozen pizzas.   If you don't preheat, the crust gets burnt before the toppings thaw.     And we know singer has cooked enough even basic stuff to know better than to not pre-heat!   where the heck was her better judgement to intervene like....."Noooo Babe, we are definitely pre=heating.....duh!"    I didn't like how she was such a meek stupid lamb about that.   Here she is excited about her bean roasting and she knows from  so much cooking how important pre-heating is.   Why would she allow his stupid judgement to screw up her important bean roasting?!    Uggh.   I hate Jeremy.    

On 3/27/2018 at 9:23 AM, SassyPants said:

Ok... who wants  their less than educated in the field sister checking their rate of cervical dilitation?

Um, NO!

Not even our Lord and savior Rufus could save Jilly Muffin!:naughty:

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived