IGNORED

Jinjer 37: The Joys of Pregnancy

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, llg1234 said:

It's a... Papaya! 

Is it wrong that my first reaction was "blessed be the fruit"?!  

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I feel like I just don't know my fruits well and just refuse to read what fruit it is because I totally thought it was a pear? Last time I thought it was a pineapple.

I'm going back to preschool to figure out my fruits and vegetables.

1 hour ago, FJismyheadship said:

Okay so I had a crazy dream last night. I don't even think I was here yesterday so its kind if weird lol.

In my dream, Jinger had twins: one boy and one girl. So naturally everyone was going apeshit over this.

Then, Jinger created an account. Someone noticed it and said "Guys, someone just signed up with the username "officialjingerduggar"

Jinger then tells us she has been lurking for years and invites all of us to come see her new babies.

So we all get there and they are adorable and Jinger and Jeremy are gracious hosts. The twins look to be about six months old. Lol.

So. I needed to share that with you all.

No more FJ right before bed!

I’m actually kind of jealous of how cute the Duggar girls bumps are at 22 weeks. I’m at 24w and I’ve just finally started looking pregnant and not awkwardly bloated. 

1 minute ago, metheglyn said:

But what size papaya? Because papaya can get seriously large. If Jinger's papaya is anything like these...:pb_lol:

Big Papaya.PNG

Those Duggar babies really are getting bigger and bigger!

8 hours ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

No more FJ right before bed!

I wasnt even reading FJ that night! And I've been ignoring Jinger lately. The Dillards decided to get quasi interesting with the Twitter rants so Idk.

Ive had my radio on Prime Country Sirius XM.... Maybe it was that song "One Boy, One Girl" by Colin Raye that did it lol

each bump pic JInger looks lie one of her sister in law/sisters to me last time it was Anna this time she reminds me of Jill

6 minutes ago, albireo said:

@singsingsing "Fetus" is now an occupation, everybody! :pb_biggrin: I love it!

In Duggarland? It most definitely is! :pb_lol:

If being a fetus was a job, I'd be all over that.  Lying in a warm pool all day, having food brought to me.  Sounds like the life.

5 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

If being a fetus was a job, I'd be all over that.  Lying in a warm pool all day, having food brought to me.  Sounds like the life.

It's all fun and games until some heathen comes along and aborts you.

Of the Duggars, Jinger is probably my favorite...and that sign is driving me crazy, with all of the blank space in the top left corner, "Baby" crammed all weird at the bottom, and the fruit-of-the-week thrown up there to the right of the week. BEC, I know. 

Jeremy kind of came off like a dick tonight. He ignored the preheating instructions for the coffee beans and ruined the first batch. It isn’t a big deal except I feel this is a running theme with him. He screws up, makes excuses, then Jinger puts on her “Oh, Jeremy “ act.  Spilling coffee all over Jinger in the car is another example that came to mind.  

I’m probably doing a poor job of communicating this!

Also, who doesn’t preheat their oven for frozen pizza? :pb_lol:

On 3/18/2018 at 7:47 PM, HideousGreenShirt said:

Is it wrong that my first reaction was "blessed be the fruit"?!  

May the lord open

So at 22 weeks they definately know the sex of the baby. Did they not pinteresty-share it with us?

1 hour ago, Chewing Gum said:

So at 22 weeks they definately know the sex of the baby. Did they not pinteresty-share it with us?

They don't 'definately know'. They may have chosen not to find out.  I have a friend who's 32 weeks and doesn't know. Another friend didn't find out for any of her 4 kids.

2 minutes ago, Nargus said:

They don't 'definately know'. They may have chosen not to find out.  I have a friend who's 32 weeks and doesn't know. Another friend didn't find out for any of her 4 kids.

Fine, but I thought they were “so excited” to find out. Which made me believe they would. Unlike Joy, who didn’t want to know. 

1 minute ago, Chewing Gum said:

Fine, but I thought they were “so excited” to find out. Which made me believe they would. Unlike Joy, who didn’t want to know. 

Even if they find out, they may not share until he/she is born and the jinder reveal can be shared on the show.  

I've always said I wanted to know, and was excited to know, and when that 20 week mark got closer and closer I started doubting whether or not I really wanted to find out.

My friend just had a baby in February. She didn't find out. Her brother and his wife also had a baby in December they didn't find out either. Both ended up having girls. 

I don't have kids but if I were to have any I would want to know mostly because I hate surprises. 

5 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

Jeremy kind of came off like a dick tonight. He ignored the preheating instructions for the coffee beans and ruined the first batch. It isn’t a big deal except I feel this is a running theme with him. He screws up, makes excuses, then Jinger puts on her “Oh, Jeremy “ act.  Spilling coffee all over Jinger in the car is another example that came to mind.  

I’m probably doing a poor job of communicating this!

I don't pre heat my oven for anything, ain't nobody got time for that.  My food is usually done by the time my oven is heated up. :pb_rollseyes: :lol:

6 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

I'm only guaranteed to pre heat the oven when I'm baking. Otherwise it's a 50/50 chance. 9ve never really noticed it making a difference. 

Apparently it's fashionable at the moment to not find out the sex of the baby before birth. At least that's what they told us when we went in for the blood test at our hospital.

I always thought I wouldn't want to find out. Surprisingly, I very much wanted to know when I actually became pregnant. It made the entire experience more real for me, somehow. However, I have chosen to only share with a select group of people. The rest can wait until the birth ;) 

I could imagine that JinJer found out but have chosen to keep the information private.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived