IGNORED

Lori Alexander 37: Practicing Medicine Without a License

@IntrinsicallyDisordered I noticed that too and wanted to tweet a response- but decided I don’t want Lori to get that level of attention- although I’m not sure her delete finger would be able to keep up. 

We have a club Pilates opening near us soon and I think I’m going to join. I need to devote some time to self care and finding a workout I like. I did it for 2 months after my oldest was born and found it helpful. I’m kind of burned out in traditional gym workouts. 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, smittykins said:

@Curious, would you please add me when you get a chance? Thanks! :)

I added you.   For others, you should be able to join now without any problems.  I'm happy to add people manually if you have any problems, though.

13 hours ago, Frog99 said:

@Curious can you add me as well? 

done :)

I got blocked because she posted, on her doodle about work place affairs, how 83% of affairs happen in the work place and I called her out on it. I posted proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. And told her she needed to check her facts it’s actually 36%. 

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I got blocked because she posted, on her doodle about work place affairs, how 83% of affairs happen in the work place and I called her out on it. I posted proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. And told her she needed to check her facts it’s actually 36%. 

She probably got that figure from the Alexander School of Statistical Analysis, otherwise known as Ken's ass. :my_dodgy:

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

She probably got that figure from the Alexander School of Statistical Analysis, otherwise known as Ken's ass. :my_dodgy:

On How I Met Your Mother, Barney always used 83% when making up statistics. That's the first thing I thought of. 

You know who else I'd  call a "child of the devil"? Someone who doesn't really care about children outside of the womb. Someone who doesn't care about their rights or desire to end sex trafficking. Someone who dismisses molestation as something that "just happens in families". It's someone who encourages women to stay in abusive relationships for the sake of the children while at the same time forcing children to watch/ experience psychological, physical, or emotional damage. It's someone who doesn't care that women's rights often equal more rights for children. It's someone who doesn't care that a father isn't present in the home because he's working three freakin jobs. I could go on but I think I've ranted enough. Abortion is a single issue, heck I hate abortion but recognize that there are other things to also be concerned about as well.

image.png

This charming fellow was at the women's march in Los Angeles:

Spoiler

5a64ebc31d67d_ohjezebel.jpg.c3fe5ea8011e515eb4e75565f5b7b3b5.jpg

Sounds like he'd be right up Lori's alley. No logic and a love of the word "Jezebel".

14 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

You know who else I'd  call a "child of the devil"? Someone who doesn't really care about children outside of the womb. Someone who doesn't care about their rights or desire to end sex trafficking. Someone who dismisses molestation as something that "just happens in families". It's someone who encourages women to stay in abusive relationships for the sake of the children while at the same time forcing children to watch/ experience psychological, physical, or emotional damage. It's someone who doesn't care that women's rights often equal more rights for children. It's someone who doesn't care that a father isn't present in the home because he's working three freakin jobs. I could go on but I think I've ranted enough. Abortion is a single issue, heck I hate abortion but recognize that there are other things to also be concerned about as well.

All I can say to this is ... so well said ... and AMEN.   

It seems many fundamentalists say they are pro-life, yet, when they have children, they mistreat them (abuse them).  They also do nothing for the lives that are already here calling out single mothers as welfare queens.  Hypocrites.

18 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like he'd be right up Lori's alley. No logic and a love of the word "Jezebel".

What the fuck?  This guy shouldn’t be proud of his pathetic little sign with such appalling grammar. Anyway, I believe I can speak for the rest of us Jezebels when I say that we don’t ‘hate men’. That’s such a ridiculous statement. Although it may be true that this asswipe ‘hates women’.  Without knowing this person, a state for which I am truly thankful, I dare say I do hate him, specifically.

It is so frightening that there are people like him out there. So many people like him. The ignorance is absolutely terrifying. 

According to Lori, we are supposed to point people to Jesus through our social media. God forbid we do it by caring for the least among us.

I bet she would change her "it's no matter, it's all going to burn" tune in a hot second if Ken said that they needed to sell their big house and donate the proceeds to charity! 

The irony is strong in this one. I rarely feel like I'm being pointed to Jesus in her writings. Her constant misuse of scripture kinda makes it hard to do so. Furthermore, considering the fact that she deletes sound scripture and correction, I'd say she's more like the people that Noah was preaching to. 

I'd like to know these women that she follows and I can't help but think one of them is her own daughter. 

You know, she could have written a great post about living for Christ and spreading the Gospel without having to tear anyone else down. The fact that she did so, just like a gossip/ Pharisee, says a lot. 

44 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

According to Lori, we are supposed to point people to Jesus through our social media. God forbid we do it by caring for the least among us.

I bet she would change her "it's no matter, it's all going to burn" tune in a hot second if Ken said that they needed to sell their big house and donate the proceeds to charity! 

Funny she didn't think of that and decide not to replace her kitchen counters, isn't it?:pb_lol: 

Well, Lori is really jealous today.  Jealous of other women bloggers who have more followers.  Jealous of their homes, their style, their food but, mostly, their freedom. They are gonna burn, burn, burn a lot hotter than she is and she can't wait to light the match.

God and Lori are gonna take 'em all out.

Also how does she go about preaching the Gospel at parties? Does she go about telling women they're showing too much cleavage? That they aren't being submissive? Shame their skinny jeans? None of the five verses she typically uses scream Gospel. 

21 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm reminded of the Pat Robertson gem "Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians."  I like that it seems to build to a climax of sin in his eyes, like kid killing is a lesser offense than destroying capitalism (wtf) or having no desire for the almighty penis (you know abortion isn't actually killing children in their minds because if it were shouldn't they be doing more than trying to legislate women's bodies praying, and occasionally protesting or marching when the weather is nice?  Unless they don't care about children at all, at any stage of life, despite their propaganda, which is a distinct possibility based on all available evidence...)

Sorry for the ramble, Lori makes me feel crazy and ranty.

Long time lurker and first time poster. I was listening to my favorite Christian radio music station this morning, and the announcer prayed for “us to learn to be more like Jesus—-more gracious, more kind, more loving.” It only reminded me that Lori is the opposite of this——in her dealings with women—myself included when I have emailed her or posted on her site.  Lori is so busy being jealous about women like Joyce Meyer and Beth Moore and is a complete opposite. It is no wonder I would rather follow women like them.

Today's rant is so transparent. Somebody was mean to Lori at a gathering and it hurt her wittle feelers.

3 hours ago, Carol said:

God and Lori are gonna take 'em all out.

This cracked me up. Lori reminds me of a second grade bully, "Let me color too or I'll break all your crayons." 

Welcome @jumpingjill. Lori got me out of lurkdom as well:handsex:

Lori should be happy. She has just been demoted to 2nd most hated fundie on my list. Turpins bumped her out of #1 most vile. 

Random I know but I had to brighten Lori’s day a little bit since we all know she’s so vile she must be living miserably everyday.

Haha on another note, it’s so hilarious Lori LOVES to remark that career women must live such a miserable, tiring life when Lori’s behavior is evidence of one living it!!! She’s such a big liar. 

So Lori says 'Therefore, I want to take every opportunity I can to point people to Jesus.'   I'd be OK with that, except she's made Jesus over in her own image...a judgmental idiot who knows nothing, doesn't care to learn anything, and is only concerned about submission.  If Jesus is the living son of the deity Lori claims to worship then she owes him an apology.  

Dear Rufus*,

Please let someone who is fed up with Lori in the real world come and dish it all out here. Maybe Aunt Genny? That would be nice. But really, Rufus, anyone would do. Thank you in advance.

*every time i see this it reminds me of Never Been Kissed when the teenagers made the word Rufus mean cool.

Not a mother but seriously a mother isn't with their kids 24/7. They will be separated every once in a while. Heck kids do go to grandparents right? It's unreasonable to put that expectation on women. And there's different levels of severity. If it's extreme something might be wrong. But how often was Lori with her kids? 

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

Not a mother but seriously a mother isn't with their kids 24/7. They will be separated every once in a while. Heck kids do go to grandparents right? It's unreasonable to put that expectation on women. And there's different levels of severity. If it's extreme something might be wrong. But how often was Lori with her kids? 

She was usually in the same house as them while the nanny cared for them, they had quiet time in their rooms and Ken prepared them dinner after work.

I can´t... I just can´t.

She is again ranting about for mothers to be home, to be with their children 24/7. Is she a good example of a stay at home mother?

Lets see:
She flicked her infants if they bit while nursing
She let them cry in the night so she could get her rest
She hit them if they did squirm while changing their diaper
She beat them with a leather strap if they had a tantrum
She never played with them
She made big salads that leave the kids hungry so they begged for food from Ken
They had to stay in their rooms for 2 to 3 hours in the daytime so she could get some rest
Her children were afraid of her

Then there is this

5a666ff0aee8a_joyfullyhome.PNG.0624e8b850a3222eff2e618dcfaa887b.PNG

Her children valued her being at home full time and they knew SHE was where SHE wanted to be. 

So it´s not that important to actually spend time with your children, you don´t really need to interact with them at all - the only important thing is that you are home.

I hope she will get struck by lightning :Zap: 

Sorry for the rant but I just despise her

No child wants to be with their mom 24/7. I have always had a better relationship with my dad than my mom. I was home schooled until middle school and hating spending all day with my mom and couldn’t wait for my dad to get home.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:16 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

And on the rare occasions when I need to pee outdoors.  ;) 

I used to be able to pee outside, but alas no more. I just can't squat and balance as I used to. I learned this the hard way, umm you don't want to know.  It was not  pretty.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived