IGNORED

Lori Alexander 37: Practicing Medicine Without a License

5a6da485466ed_KENISLITERAL.thumb.png.bcdbc91ae0bb40845b6c2e9f3aeda92c.png

I tried (before being banned) to make this very same point with Lori re a time when showing an ankle was a turn-on.  She said something to what Ken has said.  It is virtually impossible to communicate with a literal minded person.  Ask a rhetorical question and you will almost always get an ANSWER.   

Mike says "'women just can't win" and Ken responds "I dont know why you say women cant win.  They can win by being women of God ... yada, yada.  He does not "get it". 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Liza said:

I tried (before being banned) to make this very same point with Lori re a time when showing an ankle was a turn-on.  She said something to what Ken has said.  It is virtually impossible to communicate with a literal minded person.  Ask a rhetorical question and you will almost always get an ANSWER.   

Mike says "'women just can't win" and Ken responds "I dont know why you say women cant win.  They can win by being women of God ... yada, yada.  He does not "get it". 

The Bible doesn’t say exactly how to dress modest it just says to do it. Modesty is left to interpretation. To bad they don’t understand that. 

Ken said that this mans points had nothing to do with the topic of the post but it had everything to do with it. Men choose to lust. 

6 hours ago, Liza said:

You probably were banned because you are a female and dared to argue with her.  Mike is allowed to discuss it because he is a male.  Double standard.  Though, I have to say "Go Mike!".  He did a good job.

An elderly relative of mine (long gone now—how I’d love to listen to his stories now that I’ve grown up and acquired an interest in history!) used to tell how he and the other adolescent boys would loiter in front of the hotel to watch for women getting out of conveyances. They might have to lift their dresses free to step out, and they might flash a little ankle! He said it was very exciting, and he’d always laugh at himself (and his friends) in the retelling.

I’m not sure Ken has a sense of humor, or enough humility to poke fun at himself. Lori certainly lacks both humor and humility.

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The Bible doesn’t say exactly how to dress modest it just says to do it. Modesty is left to interpretation. To bad they don’t understand that. 

Ken said that this mans points had nothing to do with the topic of the post but it had everything to do with it. Men choose to lust. 

I will also note that nowhere in the Bible does it say that men are more visual (Lori's favorite drum to bang).

And Ken is just as dumb as a bag of hair. "Women win when they follow God's precepts!" Except when confronted with evidence that men lust after (and sadly, attack and harm) fully-swathed women, he puts his fingers in his ears and says "I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

15 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

On today’s episode of The Transformed Wife: “How to train up a child with an eating disorder”

5a6e423b5a8f5_ScreenShot2018-01-28at1_34_43PM.png.032ff7b279fa61c204a3f762a233037b.png

The more I read about Lori's father the more I think he was an iron fisted, physically and emotionally abusive mother- fucker.

13 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

n today’s episode of The Transformed Wife: “How to train up a child with an eating disorder”

Doesn't Lori real mean how to cause an eating disorder?   

If I remember correctly, Lori force-fed her children ... her son & dil definitely did ... and she praised them for it.  Lori was so proud of him for making the baby take 20 bites.  I remember thinking .. maybe the child was not hungry or felt ill ... did these possibilities not occur to these people.  Too bad tht baby didn't spit up all over them!!!

Gee I wonder if Ken sneaks off to McDonalds or some other fast food place to indulge privately and then prays away his sins? (joking) .. but afer all those salads ... hell, I would probably do it.

This post brings to mind a friend of mine who, admittedly, had imbibed a titch. She suddenly and loudly declared: ‘my body is my temple!’. To aid her point she gesticulated with both hands, one of which was cradling a beer and the other a cigarette.  

You probably had to be there. 

25 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

This post brings to mind a friend of mine who, admittedly, had imbibed a titch. She suddenly and loudly declared: ‘my body is my temple!’. To aid her point she gesticulated with both hands, one of which was cradling a beer and the other a cigarette.  

You probably had to be there. 

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

~This guy, probably

Spoiler

beer.jpg.33c575d27484176d3b4e352186811776.jpg

Huh. My son did four years at university, four years of med school, five years residency in his chosen specialty and two years of fellowship at a rather respected Boston institution.  He will be crushed to learn his efforts were a waste of time. To clarify: he does not treat broken bones. Fuck. 

25 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Weird!!

nevergotodoc.thumb.PNG.f02c79e49fe3366a43aa15b54225519e.PNG

I don’t understand the doctor hate. Sure you don’t need to go to the doctor for every little thing but still. You can’t cure most things with food or home remedies.

I think the doctor hate is part of Lori's demented need to feel that she is smarter, holier, more knowledgeable, and generally just better than everyone else.  

Tonight while making fried chicken for dinner i was cleaning as i went,  I had the fleeting thought that if only I had Lori's sacred magic Norwex cloth my cleaning up would be so much better.

And then I silently laughed and laughed at the thought of spreading chicken "juice" all over the kitchen and just kept on with my paper towels and bleach spray followed by hot water to rinse.

Chicken is finishing in the oven right now and will be lovely with steamed broccoli, rice and broiled grapefruit,  I'm sure Ken would prefer that to whatever weird soup and big salad Lori made.

3 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Tonight while making fried chicken for dinner i was cleaning as i went,  I had the fleeting thought that if only I had Lori's sacred magic Norwex cloth my cleaning up would be so much better.

And then I silently laughed and laughed at the thought of spreading chicken "juice" all over the kitchen and just kept on with my paper towels and bleach spray followed by hot water to rinse.

Chicken is finishing in the oven right now and will be lovely with steamed broccoli, rice and broiled grapefruit,  I'm sure Ken would prefer that to whatever weird soup and big salad Lori made.

We need to add a drooling emoji to that row of reactions.  :pb_lol:

Younger Bonkers is on day 5 of the flu. She's coughing like no one's business. She needed to go to the doctor, so I took her, and got her in early enough to dose her with retrovirals. I might have to take her back in tomorrow- she hasn't any appetite and it's worrisome.

My status as a SAHM, healthy-meal-cooking housewife didn't stop my daughter from getting sick. The retrovirals DID stop Older Bonkers and Mr. Bonkers from getting sick. And those came from....the DOCTOR. :scared-ghostface: woooooooooo!

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Huh. My son did four years at university, four years of med school, five years residency in his chosen specialty and two years of fellowship at a rather respected Boston institution.  He will be crushed to learn his efforts were a waste of time. To clarify: he does not treat broken bones. Fuck. 

Lori could have saved you/him so much money! The cure for all ailments is a Big Salad, with a heaping helping of Salmonella Surprise salad dressing. Obvs.

8 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Lori could have saved you/him so much money! The cure for all ailments is a Big Salad, with a heaping helping of Salmonella Surprise salad dressing. Obvs.

Damn. You’re so right. He has a wife and three children and a boatload of debt. And he is literally saving lives. But, shit. No doctors unless broken bones because even a Big Salad can’t cure that.  It’s upsetting when dickweeds like Lori dismiss the medical profession. We shall see what her future holds, and see if her attitude changes. 

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I don’t understand the doctor hate. Sure you don’t need to go to the doctor for every little thing but still. You can’t cure most things with food or home remedies.

The doctor hate is the same as the education hate which is the same as the science hate which is the same as the so-called elite hate. Dumb is good, smart is bad, overpriced woo woo shit you can buy on Amazon is good, medicine is bad, thrice married Republican adulterers are good, Democratic family men are bad, police are good but the Justice department is bad. 

America 2018 is a strange new world. 

1 hour ago, Evangeline said:

I vote Salmonella Surprise as the next thread title.  Think of the possibilities...  casserole, salad, dessert, side, h'ordeuvres.

@Fascinated,  We've been very, very grateful for the medical expertise that my daughter's gotten this month.  She woke up on New Year's morning with vertigo and a bad headache.  It got worse and then she felt nauseated.  Her husband called 911 and an ambulance took my daughter to the hospital.  She was diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a small bleed and had a shunt put in that day to drain the fluid buildup.  She's not out of the woods yet.  An MRI showed a small tumor which will hopefully be removed and even more hopefully taking the tumor out will be that last of that damn tumor.  Fuck brain tumors!

If it were not for some great docs, my daughter would be dead.

6 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Fascinated,  We've been very, very grateful for the medical expertise that my daughter's gotten this month.  She woke up on New Year's morning with vertigo and a bad headache.  It got worse and then she felt nauseated.  Her husband called 911 and an ambulance took my daughter to the hospital.  She was diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a small bleed and had a shunt put in that day to drain the fluid buildup.  She's not out of the woods yet.  An MRI showed a small tumor which will hopefully be removed and even more hopefully taking the tumor out will be that last of that damn tumor.  Fuck brain tumors!

If it were not for some great docs, my daughter would be dead.

Oh my god, @PennySycamore.  I don’t even know what to say. That must have been so frightening. I appreciate your sentiment about the medical profession but, obviously, what is important is that your daughter gets well!  Thank goodness her husband sought immediate treatment.  My thoughts are with you. I can’t imagine how upsetting this must be for all of you. It sounds like she is in really good hands, though. Please keep us up to date. :my_heart:

9 hours ago, Carol said:

5a6e423b5a8f5_ScreenShot2018-01-28at1_34_43PM.png.032ff7b279fa61c204a3f762a233037b.png

The more I read about Lori's father the more I think he was an iron fisted, physically and emotionally abusive mother- fucker.

That's not Lori writing about her dad. She's quoting someone (I think Michael Pearl's daughter!).

@PennySycamore I'm so glad your daughter is being well looked after!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived