IGNORED

Lori Alexander 37: Practicing Medicine Without a License

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Petronella said:

That's not Lori writing about her dad. She's quoting someone (I think Michael Pearl's daughter!).

@PennySycamore I'm so glad your daughter is being well looked after!

I think it's Lori starting with "nothing is off limits. . ."

8 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Weird!!

nevergotodoc.thumb.PNG.f02c79e49fe3366a43aa15b54225519e.PNG

Eating healthily didn't stop Lori, Ken and Cassi from having a ton of health problems, espcially Lori.

59 minutes ago, Hisey said:

I think it's Lori starting with "nothing is off limits. . ."

It is. But that part's not about her dad.

So how would Lori address the flu epidemic that is sweeping the continental United States currently?  Are we to eat Big Salads instead of going to the doctor? 

We've had a few people die from this flu going around and it happened very quickly. And it closed at least school district in my state that I know of because so many adults and children had it. 

I did a clinical rotation at a Thoracic Unit in Australia when the flu season hit (one strain of the vaccine is actually named "Brisbane").

This year's flu is severe and scary as fuck! Even robust people in der 20s got admitted due to acute respiratory failure.

Oh lori lori lori lori lori you witch. Just because your bible says junia was a man doesn't make it so. The name was purposefully changed to the male form during translation. 

But there was indeed a female apostle named Junia in the original texts. 

These people are so pathetic. 

The new professor at Westmont College:

Deborah was not a mistake. Huldah was Prophet. Junia was not a man. Romans 16 is not an anomaly. Priscilla was a preacher. And the women prophesying in 1 Corinthians 11 were exercising the most treasured and authoritative gift of their known covenant.

Ken:

I wish you would take Piper on in an in-depth discussion of this topic instead of appealing to a weak string of examples of women in ministry to overturn the clear precepts against women teaching in the church, as is clearly given in Scriptures. “I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet” (1 Timothy 2:12); and that an elder is to be “the husband of one wife,” etc. The actual mandates are many, yet you want to destroy them with a few crumbs of examples?

Some of the strongest, dare I say FIERCEST, women in the Bible, doing what God called them to do, and to Ken they're just a 'weak string,' 'a few crumbs.' :my_dodgy:

2 hours ago, freealljs said:

So how would Lori address the flu epidemic that is sweeping the continental United States currently?  Are we to eat Big Salads instead of going to the doctor? 

I'd like to know too, but my bet is that it would be another chance to rag on public schools. If it wasn't for public schools, if moms stayed home with their kid and homeschooled all these germs wouldn't be flying around in the first place!! Children are dying because of those awful selfish women who don't stay home. 

33 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Oh lori lori lori lori lori you witch. Just because your bible says junia was a man doesn't make it so. The name was purposefully changed to the male form during translation. 

But there was indeed a female apostle named Junia in the original texts. 

These people are so pathetic. 

This is like a few months ago with the "women are not made in God's image" post where she couldn't understand that the word mankind refers to humanity not just men. She is claiming that her bible says "kinsmen" so Junia must be a man. No, no , no...its the same thing. Kinsmen refers to people in general. 

8 hours ago, Petronella said:

That's not Lori writing about her dad. She's quoting someone (I think Michael Pearl's daughter!).

You are correct.  My mistake.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived