IGNORED

Lori Alexander 37: Practicing Medicine Without a License

6 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

I'd reconsider marrying someone who offered me this deal: "Cook me dinner every day, and I'll favor women's rights."

Not to mention reconsider someone who only "believes" in women's rights because someone told them to.  :D 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Chanel's page is nothing but word salad.  Her father sounds like a nut case. Who in their right mind moves the family to So. Korea - 20 miles of from the DMZ?  I can't figure out if she actually graduated from Harvard or just took a class there, probably just a class.

Her job as an illustrator appears to be unpaid and so far consists of a cartoon for Don Jr.  Even though she believes in traditional femininity (whatever that is) she is living with the fiance.  The MAGA Trumper-lover who will lose the MO senate race. 

I think I can safely say Chanel did not graduate from Harvard.  Here is an example of her writing.  

Oh My Fucking God...enhancing writing skills?!  She's a shit writer.

"Chanel's "Mystery by Design" series for girls Available January 1 stands apart from the gender-hostile, Hollywood "rip and hate" spirit of radical feminism that has brought so much coldness, pain, failure and disappointment to so many young women whose lives radical feminism has twisted and irreparably ruined with its toxic and confused mental stew of pointless competition, manophobia, hatred, gender-confusion and blame that radical feminism is and has always been about. She rejects it outright and wants as many girls as she can reach to reject it too. 

Beyond standards of tradition and ladyship these books offer some rare learning enhancements—vocabulary training to enhance the writing and speaking skills and what linguists call the non-passive or "active vocabulary" for millions of American girls trapped in failing school zones where last year's international test results ranked America in a disgraceful 26th place behind third world countries and in an America where public schools are so lackadaisical and busy failing and bending people's natural genders and changing signs on restrooms, that most don't have time or apparently know-how left to even teach cursive writing anymore—no less to expand vocabularies".

19 hours ago, Florita said:

A fb follower (Holly) is quoting scripture back at Lori. This will likely be gone soon.

5a6b627581bd1_HollyD.JPG.f0cbec4207ce75ea4a3b5cd06be6ff22.JPG

Holly, imho, 'gets it'.  "Ioving God with mind, heart and soul.    Lori, responds with "it is in the word & you must obey ...  typical yada yada fundie talk.   Perhaps that is why they rarely talk about Jesus (except to thank him for dying for them?).  Lori is black and white, right and wrong and sin and no sin.  No emotional depth.  Period.  Full stop.  

9 hours ago, Florita said:

I think her beliefs include:

• Credo-Baptism
  • Sacramentarianism
  • Dispensationalism
  • Hyper-Grace
  • Holiness/Pietism
  • Synergistic Justification and Synergistic Sanctification

I’ve heard of Dispensationalism. The rest I’ll need to Google.

Looks like a tossed salad of beliefs topped with her spoiled dressing.

The fact that she posted that in this current climate (actually posting that any time is an asshole thing to do) shows how cruel she is and how much compassion she lacks. Is she somehow saying those 150 gymnastics deserve what they got for their "immodesty"? Was Harvey Weinstein sexual harassmed when he met with those women because they were "immodest"? 

I heard that video.  I think that is where she says (I know she has written) that she trained her sons to look straight ahead and not to the side while she walked behind them on the beach?  What???  Now that is CONTROLLING.   I believe Lori, through her blog, is trying to work out her own personal issues.  I know you all know this.  But she remains so unaware of self or how others pereceive her ...unless ... of course, they are her fan girls.   You cannot disagree becuase Lori says/believes?   you are disagreeing with God himself whom Lori understands better than anyone else.  :).

This is how it works in fundie land.

1.  I am right and everyone else is wrong.

2.  If you disagre with me, you are disagreeing with God. 

3.   You hate God

4.  You are Apostate and you are going to Hell.

There is no way to reason with this.  

8 hours ago, Carol said:

I think I can safely say Chanel did not graduate from Harvard.  Here is an example of her writing.  

"Chanel's "Mystery by Design" series for girls Available January 1 stands apart from the gender-hostile, Hollywood "rip and hate" spirit of radical feminism that has brought so much coldness, pain, failure and disappointment to so many young women whose lives radical feminism has twisted and irreparably ruined with its toxic and confused mental stew of pointless competition, manophobia, hatred, gender-confusion and blame that radical feminism is and has always been about. She rejects it outright and wants as many girls as she can reach to reject it too. 

Beyond standards of tradition and ladyship these books offer some rare learning enhancements—vocabulary training to enhance the writing and speaking skills and what linguists call the non-passive or "active vocabulary" for millions of American girls trapped in failing school zones where last year's international test results ranked America in a disgraceful 26th place behind third world countries and in an America where public schools are so lackadaisical and busy failing and bending people's natural genders and changing signs on restrooms, that most don't have time or apparently know-how left to even teach cursive writing anymore—no less to expand vocabularies".

So expanded vocabulary and cursive writing and good test scores are part of being a “Biblical woman?” That does not compute with me.

2 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

Looks like a tossed salad of beliefs topped with her spoiled dressing

Pretty sure these threads have put me off eating salads altogether...

4 hours ago, Liza said:

Holly, imho, 'gets it'.  "Ioving God with mind, heart and soul.    Lori, responds with "it is in the word & you must obey ...  typical yada yada fundie talk.  

Agreed. I'm also always amused when the King Jamesy, old-time word choices come out, like it automatically makes what someone is saying more authoritative. 

Spoiler

@EowynW I remember when she first posted this and thinking at that time....what the fuck?! What I realized today when re-reading it is that she turned the comments off on this post. She never does that. I'm guessing with what went down in Nassar's trial she is expecting to get a lot of negative comments, so better to turn it off than actively monitor.

Lori is criticizing women who show off their perfectly decorated homes or brag about their vacations.

Really??? Seriously???

I’ve said it before: she is quite possibly the least self aware person on the planet.

2 hours ago, Liza said:

I heard that video.  I think that is where she says (I know she has written) that she trained her sons to look straight ahead and not to the side while she walked behind them on the beach?  What???  Now that is CONTROLLING.   

(Snip)

What a miserable way to approach life, never being able to stop and look around. 

I’ve been wearing a hard neck brace for several months which limits my ability to turn my head. I have to turn my whole body (well, my whole electric wheelchair) to see further to the sides than I can by moving my eyes and it’s so worth it. I think that would be especially so if I were walking along a beautiful beach surrounded by interesting people and things.

It makes a pretty depressing metaphor for life as well, without even considering what it does in terms of objectifying people and reducing opportunities for mutual appreciation and respect.

So I wonder who has ticked her off with their outfit choice. Why else would she just repost a blog entry from 2016? I mean I know she’s repetitive and such but she usually repackages her drivel under a new title. 

And who (or where) are these men that are in a constant state of lust? 

Lori "forgot" to reveal who she is quoting.

satan.JPG.c436ca57fa3a0367836705b26a1c1eea.JPG

I guess her failure to credit whoever actually wrote most of this post, would fall under #3: PRIDE. Way to give in to Satan's temptation, Lori. Thanks for the illustration. 

27 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

So I wonder who has ticked her off with their outfit choice. Why else would she just repost a blog entry from 2016? I mean I know she’s repetitive and such but she usually repackages her drivel under a new title. 

And who (or where) are these men that are in a constant state of lust? 

I think she is always mad at her daughter, Alyssa. She pretends it's because of her outifts but I think she truly resents her own daughter and is SEVERELY jealous of her. 

The lustful man is Ken.  Nobody will ever convince me that man does NOT have a wandering eye. I think he is blatant about his lust for other women and has decided it's okay because even his own wife makes excuses for him. 

This is all just my opinion, of course and I know your question was rhetorical. 

TLDR: Ken and Alyssa are the targets for most of her posts, in my opinion. 

43 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

think she is always mad at her daughter, Alyssa. She pretends it's because of her outifts but I think she truly resents her own daughter and is SEVERELY jealous of her

@usmcmom   I keep reading that she is angry at Alyssa, but where does she write this.  I only access her "transformed wife" blog and sometimes Facebook.  I am now very curious. 

1 hour ago, Liza said:

@usmcmom   I keep reading that she is angry at Alyssa, but where does she write this.  I only access her "transformed wife" blog and sometimes Facebook.  I am now very curious. 

She has never written it specifically, that I know of. She DID write a post about being too harsh on one of her daughters and regretting it becuse she "should not have responded to her teenage daughter's sin with anger," (paraphrased.) I am not even sure which daughter it was so I guess that point is irrelevant to this. 

Again, this is just my opinion based on the constant negative posts that (to me) so clearly describe a part of Alyssa's lifestyle. Honestly, I can't pinpoint anything at the moment - just a vibe I get (and I believe many others have picked up on too) that there is a lot of resentment and jealousy on Lori's part for her own daughter. 

@EowynW I suspect Alyssa as well. Just didn’t know if I had missed something- especially since she’s just reposting something from 2016. In the old blog post comments, someone commented that men need to learn/do better. Lori responded with a comment about women in thong bathing suits on the beach. I instantly thought of Ken. I have no doubt that Ken leers at other women- clothed or not. I’ve never met a man like him in my entire life. 

I have been to Bermuda, Cancun, and Cozumel, as well as various beaches/resort areas in the states. I am a beach/pool person- we are 30 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and spend most summer weekends on the beach. At 43 years of age, I can count on one hand the number of women I’ve seen dressed in thong bathing suits.  

Ken’s being Ken on the FB comments. And Melissa is back with her snarky attitude. 

This guy makes some very valid points. A women should never be blamed for making a man lust. 

63009A99-BB13-43CF-943B-028E05997A43.png

Spoiler

BB054AE2-13DF-4DD5-8557-80F64CF80293.png

Spoiler

B888534D-C39A-45B7-92F7-934A77305176.png

Spoiler

AD979E89-145E-40F9-AD88-882326B2F299.png

18 hours ago, Carol said:

That is some technically atrocious writing - I’m not even going to start on the content 

Hand’s up who’s seen naked women playing volleyball?  I assume he has seen this at the beach.  No small wonder Ken likes to walk on the beach. Also: caked in sand. Haha. What a dick. 

@Fascinated I lived in SoCal for 11 years and visited various beaches from Los Angeles to San Diego. Not once did I see a naked woman playing volleyball caked in sand. Seriously, people were pretty boring laying on towels, playing volleyball with bathing suits on, or swimming. I fell like I missed out on something! Perhaps Ken is visiting nudist beaches when he goes for walks alone without Lori?

Someone clearly needs to lock Ken up before a rapes a woman who is showing her thigh.  He can't control his sexual urges and he's a danger to women who aren't covered head to toe in godly dress.

Ken, quit leading with your pecker.  You might run into something.

OMG...the visual. 

Right now, as I’m looking at this thread on my phone, FJ is showing me an ad for men’s underwear, with a male model dressed accordingly. Not sure if this is highly ironic for a Lori thread, or highly appropriate. 

Maybe he's talking about the "painted ladies" that hang out on the strip...they're in thongs and pasties and high heeled go-go boots...I'll have to snap a picture the next time I brave tourist central. 

If Lori wants to REALLY have something to write about, she needs to spend a week here in "sin city"...just stay on the strip Lori...the rest of LV is pretty fucking boring. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived