IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stepped out to make a tea, walked back into the room and saw them running, now they're back and she's reading her vows? What the heck?

I'm having a grand old time making ridiculous assumptions about Steve's opinions about this, based on his body language from the back. 

He didn't seem to be highly amused with all the I Forgot My Vows hijinks, I've decided.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did they go back and kiss in private? Did she plan this? 

I thought that's what was happening, but why would they have done it before they were finished reciting their vows? I thought maybe she forgot the paper with her vows on it, but then why would they both go?

Did they go back and kiss in private? Did she plan this? 

I don’t know but she is SO EAGER to kiss him.

Uh oh - she said "team together." Don't tell Lori short-shorts Alexander, who recently ruled that married couples are not a team. 

In all honesty, Chelsey seems to have a lot more going on upstairs than most fundie brides. Good for her. 

Just now, singsingsing said:

I thought that's what was happening, but why would they have done it before they were finished reciting their vows? I thought maybe she forgot the paper with her vows on it, but then why would they both go?

She did say she forgot her vows!

Free Jinger = a magical place where a christian fundamentalist wedding in Iowa creates a 'hot' thread.

Drone? Better than a glitter cannon I guess.  Still this is reminding me why I fast forward through Digger weddings.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived