IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

2 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

You probably did. She and Chelsy are friends, and she posted on one of Chelsy's blog posts to say that she'd received her wedding invitation. I was wondering whether anyone would spot her during the video. I didn't see her, but I missed the beginning of the livestream and only tuned in while the flower girls we walking up the aisle.

Poor thing, she’s had a crush on John (or the idea of being a Maxhell bride) for years.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lilith said:

I would have paid good money to see Steve carry Teri out of the church! 

All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable bit of lunacy to wake up to.

Doesn't Teri have back problems? Anything out of the ordinary wouldn't go well with that, I think.

10 minutes ago, catlady said:

Oh, my Rufus!  I leave for three hours to continue redecorating the bathroom, and I have thirteen pages to catch up on!  Ok, back to page ten......

I love, so much, that your bathroom happened to be the wedding color. It can be the Chelsy and John S. Maxwell Memorial Bathroom. :pb_lol:

10 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Doesn't Teri have back problems? Anything out of the ordinary wouldn't go well with that, I think.

Oh definitely, but it would never have happened anyway - Steve didn’t even give her a kiss like Marlin Bontrager did Becky. 

25 minutes ago, lilith said:

Poor thing, she’s had a crush on John (or the idea of being a Maxhell bride) for years.

I'm sooo grateful for her that didn't happen.  She deserves real happiness.

So, was the drone the only thing rehearsed?  Cause that was the most chaotic wedding I've ever seen!

I don’t believe for a second that Chelsy actually forgot her vows. After seeing how touchy feely they are, I think she just wanted to go make out.  Why else drag the groom with her?

Steve’s shriveled little soul must have been dying.

28 minutes ago, lilith said:

I actually never got on the Speculation Bus when it came to Rebecca supposedly having a crush on a Maxwell son. I think she commented on their blog the way she did because that was her writing style, and she just didn't realise how her comments came across. She seems such an innocent soul.

42 minutes ago, lilith said:

At least Steve didn’t preach though, or come forward to exhibit his intact genitalia.

:brainbleach:

While it is so weird to talk about a vasectomy reversal at a freaking wedding,  my take on it was that John and the other four wouldn't exist today if Steve hadn't made that (unilateral) decision.  

I zoned out because I couldn't understand all the blathering.  Glad I didn't, but day-um, I would have loved to see the running out for the vows.  That had to be something to see!

13 minutes ago, sableduck said:

I don’t believe for a second that Chelsy actually forgot her vows. After seeing how touchy feely they are, I think she just wanted to go make out.  Why else drag the groom with her?

Steve’s shriveled little soul must have been dying.

If this was a TLC wedding, I would've thought that was a plot on their part, like that they stole rings, left the freezer door open, arranged that the flowers were to go somewhere else, and I'll think of more. But I think John went with her, so that, in case she WAS gonna be a runaway bride, that he could know first.

I missed the live stream, but I truly love all of you who posted comments, and allowed me to watch vicariously through you.

2 hours ago, fellowunfundie said:

She forgot her vows in the back room! They went to get them!! WHAT!!

I thought they were pulling a Ben and Jessa. Or just running off to start humping away. 

5 hours ago, Jingerale said:

I mean, all the females here are only "girls", right? 

Going slightly OT - Ellie had a picture in that Christmas post and Sarah labeled it "My sweet 'puppy'". I couldn't help but think about whether she will always call her a puppy. I suppose Ellie will graduate eventually and be called a "girl".

My youngest dog (just turned 4) is still called The Puppy or The Baby.  We had a dog that was called Kendallpuppy or Kpup her whole life.

I thought they were pulling a Ben and Jessa. Or just running off to start humping away. 
Me too! I would be shocked if they didn't at least sneak a peck while they were back there. Why else would he have gone with her?

2 minutes ago, Curious said:

My youngest dog (just turned 4) is still called The Puppy or The Baby.  We had a dog that was called Kendallpuppy or Kpup her whole life.

I was in my 20s when my parents died and at my dad's funeral some of his friends didn't know my name.  They knew all about me, and my siblings names, but he always called me the baby.

And my dogs will always be my puppies.

I scanned through the wedding and the comments so , no doubt, I've missed some things. I just wanted to let people know that I have NEVER been to a wedding here ( Nova Scotia , Canada) where a drone was used, the bride was barefoot, or the minister discussed someone's vasectomy!!!!!! OMG!. Please, people of FJ, know that this is NOT the norm for Protestant weddings or for Protestant churches.  I cannot believe it.:confused2: ( Been to plenty of Catholic and Anglican weddings and have never witnessed anything remotely like this).

2 hours ago, Foudeb said:

Steve and his reconstructed genitals 

This made me choke on my Pepsi!!

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

. It can be the Chelsy and John S. Maxwell Memorial Bathroom. :pb_lol:

Ok, now I’m thinking cross-stitch sampler!

49 minutes ago, sableduck said:

I kind of hope they did. They’re autonomous adults (even if their parents say otherwise), and if they wanted to kiss before their vows, they should have been able to. 

I was stuck at work and couldn’t watch. Does anyone know how long it will be up? I’ve got to see this now. They discussed a vasectomy at his wedding!?!? What the hell...

3 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

I was stuck at work and couldn’t watch. Does anyone know how long it will be up? I’ve got to see this now. They discussed a vasectomy at his wedding!?!? What the hell...

They sure did.

Since Steve didn’t have any role in the wedding, I think this was Mr B’s concession to them.

“Unfortunately, since I’ve spoken about myself for the last 30 minutes, there’s no time to hear Steve talk about death... but let me tell you about his Holy Vas Deferens!”.

If I ever get married, I will totally freak out my SO by putting "officiant has to talk about groom's dad's dick" on the list of requirements for the ceremony. 

3 hours ago, AllisonWndrland said:

He is talking about Steve's vasectomy. AT A WEDDING. I just can't. 

It's no DEATH lecture, but I will give them one for that being a surprise addition to most weddings. 

PS: WTF!?!?!?!!?

Just now, Curious said:

It's no DEATH lecture, but I will give them one for that being a surprise addition to most weddings. 

PS: WTF!?!?!?!!?

In the Maxwell Family Wedding Package, you can choose between a lecture on death or a lecture on dicks. No other options. 

Also, now My Dick by Mickey Avalon is stuck in my head. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived