IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

This wedding seems different from your usual Maxwell wedding in so many aspects, and yet I'm STILL starting to fall asleep! Some things never change...lol

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, it's fun to snark but if this is what they want then more power to them
So much talking, though!

I’m really interested to hear Sarah’s blog recap of all their speeches.

3 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

All the fundies must have been salivating at that mention of a 14 and 15-year-old getting married. #goals

Whaaat I missed that bit. Was it a biblical reference?

Wait, is the groom with the highway patrol? What the heck does this ramble have to do with getting hitched? Something about laws... stepping in and out of cars, negotiations with the D.A. It's like Law and Order Vehicular Unit. 

Is there an officiant in this church? 

3 minutes ago, fellowunfundie said:

I’m really interested to hear Sarah’s blog recap of all their speeches.

She didn't recap the speeches at Joe's wedding IIRC. Maybe it was so unremarkable "... and Dad talked about DEATH again" that she couldn't think of anything to say? 

USMCDAD:  "Is he going to shut up and marry that girl or what?"

USMCMOM: "See how smug these people are?"

I am not kidding; if I was a guest at that wedding, I'd be soooo mad having to listen to all this yada yada yada. Get me to that taco soup! 

So they get on their knees for this song.. 

Umm.. when Chelsy got on her knees it was a little defrauding because I didn't realize John was getting on his knees too and her face was very close to his crotch... 

I was thoroughly confused

1 minute ago, fellowunfundie said:

The blonde lady who just walked to the piano is definitely pregnant. Who is she?

Is it one of the recent Bontrager brides?

I'm sitting at the laptop with my headphones in watching the livestream. 17year old son came in to get his bag, grinned at me and said "I love you, enjoy". He has NO idea what I'm watching and would be entirely baffled if he knew!

1 minute ago, fellowunfundie said:

The blonde lady who just walked to the piano is definitely pregnant. Who is she?

I thinkChelsy went with a stretchy high waisted dress because so many bridesmaids are pregnant! 

The guy speaking now looks like Ted Cruz and it's really freaking me out. Why would they invite the Zodiac Killer to perform their marriage ceremony?

1 minute ago, seraaa said:

Is it one of the recent Bontrager brides?

No. She's the only non related BM I think. The one next to her in line is a cousin. 

7 minutes ago, AliC said:

This wedding seems different from your usual Maxwell wedding in so many aspects, and yet I'm STILL starting to fall asleep! Some things never change...lol

I just went and made myself another stiff drink. If I am going to fall asleep, I might as well have fun doing it!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived