IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the teal and think it works well in any season. I wasn't too crazy about the cut of the bridesmaid dresses, especially from behind, but it does match the style of the bridal gown.

Holy fuck, they're parading the reversal offspring. At a fucking wedding.

These people are so beyond insane I can't even fathom. I'm dead. What more could one ever say about them and their absurdities and dangerous ways? 

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

She didn’t wear a veil. How the fuck are we supposed to know she’s a virgin now???

Seriously she looked pretty on my cellphone. I’ll have to catch the rest on the replay.

It's like she wanted a beachy hippie wedding and had to incorporate the church 

2 minutes ago, fellowunfundie said:

Now using the reversal kids as an example!!

"Your dad got his dick snipping reversed and turned your mom into a depressed husk of her former self as she struggled to care for the five more children he sired when she could barely handle the first three! Yay Jeebus!"

1 minute ago, nomoxian said:

Oh no. I hope this isnt a way to introduce Mr Maxhell Sr to the stage

It's entirely appropriate.

"And speaking of minute pieces of reproductive anatomy, here's Steve Maxwell!"

I am cringing with second hand embarrassment as he gets random members of the congregation to stand up and be stared at.

Also, I can't believe I am watching my first live fundie wedding! This is so much fun!

The secret to a great marriage? Greater love, serve one another.

That’s actually not too bad, except it’s going to go submission and gender roles in 3...2...1....

Could the dad have said some of this personal family crap ("George, where you at? Once from Georgia and now Arkansas...") at the rehearsal dinner? They have no sense of what's proper for different settings.

And I'm sorry but sans sandy beach her posture would look better were she to wear shoes. 

"One of my favorite authors John C. Maxwell..." VOMITORIUM NOW! 

Yup - and Chelsey, give him de sex, word from your dad. 

I can only understand about one word in five of what the preacher says.  I don't know whether it is because of his accent because he is talking so fast.

And now we have the vasectomy-reversal Maxwell kids on stage and talking about how they may have never been born and be up there if the vasectomy hadn't been reversed. I think this is what the wtf button on this forum was created for.

Screenshot_20171230-152157.png

Her marrying someone like her father is better than marrying someone like his father. Though the bar is at toe length...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived