IGNORED

Chelsy and John's Wedding and the Aftermath

Palimpsest

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Aw, man. How will we know what the parking lot and bathroom doors look like?!

I was so itching to see a barefoot Chelsy holding it in while standing outside the Ladies room!  :pb_lol:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are seeing so much more of the Wissman Wedding reception on Instagram that I now feel like talking about it. But there isn't a thread. I want to talk about the bridesmaids all wearing brown booties with their BM dresses. I think it's cute.

We are seeing so much more of the Wissman Wedding reception on Instagram that I now feel like talking about it. But there isn't a thread. I want to talk about the bridesmaids all wearing brown booties with their BM dresses. I think it's cute.

Make one!

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Make one!

I could. I guess I just assume most FJers don't follow them enough to actually care to talk about them. They aren't outrageous or weird like so many other fundie families. They don't talk about vasectomies at their weddings....

I was looking through old Maxwell wedding posts on the blog, and spotted that John actually used a remote-control helicopter to deliver the rings during the rehearsal for Joseph and Elissa’s wedding, but didn’t during the actual thing. Maybe someone remembered that and used a drone during John’s actual wedding?

1FB3E986-64A8-41EF-ACF6-64A80E2B949D.jpeg

I didn't get to watch live but a vasectomy talk during a wedding ceremony has to be the greatest thing I've ever read on FJ. 

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I could. I guess I just assume most FJers don't follow them enough to actually care to talk about them. They aren't outrageous or weird like so many other fundie families. They don't talk about vasectomies at their weddings....

Oh, please do! They still get talked about on FJ now and then, and I'm sure plenty of people remember them. Plus newer FJers would be introduced to them. Besides, I think it would be refreshing to have a thread about the Wissmanns in QoS - we haven't had a thread about them for ages, and a fundie wedding is always interesting to talk about even if it isn't as 'interesting' as the Bontrager-Maxwell one! 

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I didn't get to watch live but a vasectomy talk during a wedding ceremony has to be the greatest thing I've ever read on FJ. 

Shows where their minds are.

I didn't get to watch the livestream, so I really hope they post the video. 

Because from all the comments, this is a wedding to go down in fundie history. Seriously, they talked about Steve's vasectomy?!

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

Because from all the comments, this is a wedding to go down in fundie history. Seriously, they talked about Steve's vasectomy?!

Yep

10 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Oh, please do! They still get talked about on FJ now and then, and I'm sure plenty of people remember them. Plus newer FJers would be introduced to them. Besides, I think it would be refreshing to have a thread about the Wissmanns in QoS - we haven't had a thread about them for ages, and a fundie wedding is always interesting to talk about even if it isn't as 'interesting' as the Bontrager-Maxwell one! 

Ok I made it! But it looks like it's just a cute fundie wedding. No drones, grandpa's dick stories, or barefoot brides. 

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

Finally never seen a drone delivering rings before, but my parents went to one where they used a falcon. In a church. Half the congregation ducked as it flew in, the other half as it flew out after the delivery...

Ok, now I want to do this at my own wedding someday.

22 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I put it right up there with Donald Trump talking about the size of his dick during the campaign debates.

2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Ok, now I want to do this at my own wedding someday.

You can only have the drone if you talk about the vasectomy first. It's law. 

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

It's like something out of Ripley's Believe It Or Not, isn't it? :laughing-rolling:

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ok I made it! But it looks like it's just a cute fundie wedding. No drones, grandpa's dick stories, or barefoot brides. 

Thanks! I'll head over there now. Nearly 3am over here yet I'm glued to fundie weddings :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

You can only have the drone if you talk about the vasectomy first. It's law. 

Oh, I don't want a drone! I want a LIVE BIRD OF PREY!

This will sure make for some awkward conversations next week.....

”How was your weekend?”

FJite: “I went to a wedding and spent hours making fun of it with my friends........ok so I wasn’t actually there.......and neither were my friends.......and they’re not people I know IRL........yeah don’t know the wedding people IRL either.......but it was so much fun! They talked about the grooms fathers dick a lot.......yes, really..........”

43 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brown booties, as in Uggs? Perfect for West Central Minnesota right now. (They're getting married in my home town! Yikes!)

18 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Not only did they talk about it, they trotted out all the reversal kids so that the entire congregation could see which of his blessed sperm made it down the newly restored piping. 

2 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Brown booties, as in Uggs? Perfect for West Central Minnesota right now. (They're getting married in my home town! Yikes!)

No definitely not uggs! 

IMG_5955.PNG

4 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I love, so much, that your bathroom happened to be the wedding color. It can be the Chelsy and John S. Maxwell Memorial Bathroom. :pb_lol:

And they are immortalized forever........with the wrong date.  So now Steve can hold it over my head why non-scheduling and impromptu activities, freehand with no patterns, are bad.

D91A5DAF-5F99-4060-9FB5-97E083C4A0C0.jpeg

10 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

See, Maxwell boys? See how nice you look in a suit that fits you?

Also, oh geez, I am not sure how I'm going to feel about the dresses. They're not lime green satin, which is a start, but is this going to be some Modesty Frankensteining? Love the bouquets, though. I'm a sucker for lots of greenery. 

Also, kinda bummed to hear that Meghan Markle might be a douche. I thought she seemed pretty cool (and really pretty). Then again, I thought Al Franken was pretty cool, and then... (not that Meghan Markle is a gropey sex fiend, but you get my meaning, I hope). 

Re MM (sorry so late!) but I was a bit of a brat as a kid and teenager. I wasn’t very well liked. I’m sure most people who knew me thought I was a bit of a shit.

I would hate people to be judging me for who I was then as I am a nice, decent adult who has lots of friends. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived